精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-12-13 23:29:46 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 xiongcan818 于 2010-12-15 22:06 编辑

求大家的猛烈批评,第一次参与这样的主题活动,真的很是害羞将我的菜鸟级文章贴出。。 但是还是鼓起了勇气,
我把独立作文贴出(PS独立作文第一次写所以没有限制时间,乱想乱写的),然后综合以附件形式发出吧。

There are varieties of parties containing anniversary, celebration, and family getting together, etc. They can also be classified into two general kinds, big ones and small ones. Some people would like to hold a big party with a great number of people. Others would prefer holding a small party just inviting confidants and relatives. In my point of view, the big parties and small ones both have their advantages and disadvantages. The preference of one of them will vary depending on different environments.

First of all, it is a big challenge and opportunity for me to hold a big party inviting many people from all kinds of areas. I mean that the whole management could greatly improve my management and communication abilities from choosing the place and arranging the party to inviting people and even the celebrities. Meanwhile, I can also exchange my ideas and make many friends with them during this big party. For example, I love fashionable dress. If I invite someone who is designer, he/she could tell me what the most fashionable suit is and how to optimize the style of the clothes now I am in. Besides, it will be fortunate for me to invite a stock broker. Maybe this is the time I could make a great fortune by listening some beneficial ideas and economic information from him/her. Also, It could be possible for me to discuss with some people who share the same interest with me--computer engineering. We could talk about the future of Microsoft, operating system Vista, and even the NASA’s cutting-edge technologies. The examples as such will be numerous, so the big party is a great choice for me to hold sharing ideas with a lot of different attendants.

On the other hand, the big party is always all-consuming. It costs us much more time, finance, and energy to hold such a big party than small ones. Firstly, we have to pay the big capacity of hall or something like that, and reserve a lot of fruit and dishes. What the most important is that the holders must think carefully to pre-arrange and create many exciting interactions with all the attendants in order to high up the party’s atmosphere. That’s really a hard work. I remember one time I held a company’s big party and spent nearly one day to collect the labels with different numbers. I asked every colleague to prepare a gift with a number label. In the party, all the gift labels are randomly mixed in a box, then everyone pick one out of box. You see, then each of them got a gift from the other colleague, they exchanged gifts by luck. Although the activity is very interesting, I spent many time and energy to arrange it due to the large number of people.

To the contrary, the small party is relatively easy and free for us to hold. All we have to do may be just calling our friends and relatives. Sometimes, our inviters will help us to prepare all the dinners and clean the house too, so the pressure of management is less. Besides the small party most frequently the family getting together is informal. Nobody cares about the whole arrangement and innovation of this small party. We come together only for communication and concern about each other. Whereas, holding the small one also has its own disadvantage that it will limit our horizon and prevent us from exchanging more fresh ideas with other people.

In conclusion, it is challenging but consuming for us to hold a big ones while it is convenient but limited for us to hold a small party with familiar people. Whether to hold the big one or the small one will depend the time, finance, and energy. So, the preference will change.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 8 + 2 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 8  声望 + 2   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-12-14 00:21:46 |只看该作者
我综合和你一组,今天不能按时交上去,但我明天会改好的~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-28
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-12-14 01:26:12 |只看该作者
独立。
我想说我找不到需要改的地方。。。哭。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-12-14 09:08:08 |只看该作者
我综合和你一组,今天不能按时交上去,但我明天会改好的~
darkfinally 发表于 2010-12-14 00:21

恩,好的,等你完成。
才注意到我的两个partner都睡的好晚哦~~
多注意身体哦!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 09:16:23 |只看该作者
独立。
我想说我找不到需要改的地方。。。哭。。。
Athrú 发表于 2010-12-14 01:26

你整个给我打气的。。。 哎 我是觉得我废话连篇。。。
恩,你的修改已经我也看了,呵呵 小姑娘很注意细节哦~
其实我是在愁我这个整个构思啊,什么的有些太。。 说不清楚了
我第一篇是跑题了的,我自己发现了,我没有考虑"hold"这个词。

我最近发现托福作文很容易跑题 :dizzy:

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 12:32:41 |只看该作者
其实我是觉得,
你的前两大段都是在big party的,而且论据非常有说服力很足,
第三段来个可怜兮兮的small的,相比之下论据不是很给力,
我觉得干脆就直接写成偏向big party的,然后把small那段换成让步段- 。-
这些话本来在修改文档里写着,后来十分十分不确定我的想法是不是可以的,就又删了。 sigh~
至于你说的整体的构思,我觉得很好,考虑地很足。真的阿阿阿。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 18:42:14 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 xiongcan818 于 2010-12-14 19:34 编辑

12月14日 独立 求拍。。。 另外加了个 综合~ 我就是觉得综合有点死的不明不白的,还是希望有人能帮我看看。
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.

Movies can be regarded as entertainment, relaxation, and lesson. We can gain love from the romantic movies, joy from the comedy movies, imagination from the fictional movies, excitement from the adventure movies, and real life experience from documentation ones. So I disagree with the statement that only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.

To begin with, the romantic movies really teach us what the love is and how to love. Take the famous old film—Titanic for example, the leading roles, as we know, Jack and Rose are falling love at the first sight. And they never give up each other even encountering the disaster. I am so touched by this scene. It tells all the people that there is true love and forever love. Don’t lose your confidence in finding someone who is the very person for you. We not only gain the warmth of love from this movie, we also gain the courage to face our emotional life.

Besides, it is beneficial for us to watch some fictional movies. There are novelty, imagination, as well as valuable experience in this kind of movie. For instance, the majority would possibly not miss such an optimistic movie—Forest Gump. Although Forest is a disabled, he makes great efforts in doing everything he participates in and of course he succeeds in everything he struggles. I still remember this famous transcript said by Forest’s mother, “Life is just like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get.” Even this fictional movie does not reflect the exact real life, it shows us something really important in our life. After watching this movie, I gradually find the right life way and the suitable life style in my life.

The last type of movie I am going to state is comedy movies. Nowadays, we are surrounded by troubles and pressures due to the rapid pace of life. If we don’t know how to release our energy even depression, the result will be terrible. As we know, the movies can serves as a relaxation, especially the comedy type. All you have to do is sitting in front of the screen, and always keep laughing. Laughing could definitely help us to relax and relieve the pressure from work and study. What’s more, the comedy can also make us healthier. The evidence is that as far as I know the comedians is almost 10 years average older than who are tragedians.

As these types of movies demonstrated above, besides the real life movies, there are more movie choices for us. Therefore, not only the real life movies can teach us a lot, but the other kinds of movies can endow us love, laughing, and relief.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 20:10:23 |只看该作者
很好~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 00:05:50 |只看该作者
是 你的独立 作文 revised改好了 挺好的~~ps你们俩综合一组的 搞在一起 就不管我独立的了吗~~~都不约而同的不改我的~~泪奔

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 10:12:35 |只看该作者
是 你的独立 作文 revised改好了 挺好的~~ps你们俩综合一组的 搞在一起 就不管我独立的了吗~~~都不约而同的不改我的~~泪奔
mingpj 发表于 2010-12-15 00:05

恩 刚刚帮你改了,恩 你提的建议都挺好。我也是在觉得阿甘那个有点奇怪,但是就是想表示它也是虚构的(Inspirational movie)。
干脆总结下都有些什么类型的电影:
电影类型(Film Genres)            
音乐剧 musical film
史诗片 epics/historical film
悲剧片 tragedy
文艺片 literary film
音乐片 musicals
武侠片 swordsmen film
侦探片 detective film
伦理片 ethical film
卡通片,动画片
cartoon (film)

励志电影 Inspirational movie

喜剧片 comedy  
惊悚片 thriller
冒险片 adventure film                           
爱情片 romance film 、 affectional film               
纪录片documentary、newsreel
恐怖片 horror film、dracula movie
动作片 action movie
警匪片 crime & gangster film      
科幻片 science fiction film

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 14:08:19 |只看该作者
不好意思啊,我一般晚上10点就回去了,然后可能修改作文有点迟了。
我看了你的独立和综合,感觉独立和综合都挺不错的话,感觉你独立思路挺多,然后综合听力听得挺全。
我现在是刚准备作文,写独立的时候总感觉少idea,而且不知道该如何展开。

*还有综合关于结论的事,我觉得字数够了,就不需要再写了,字数多了可能反而给raters不好的印象

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 17:24:47 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 xiongcan818 于 2010-12-15 19:05 编辑

我几乎次次超时超过10多分钟,我。。。我 还是不忍心控制自己的用时。写太多,郁闷了。sigh(老样子,综合见附件)
1215 独立 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for the government to spend money on art museums and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds.2

The urbanization is increasing at an incredible speed which means that more and more museums, halls, as well as many facilities are in the construction. This great development will be absolutely almost based on the funding provided by our government. How to finance this capital? Whether spend more in building museums and halls or facilities? All these questions are arising in the front of us. Provided the fact that art museums and concert halls are the indispensable parts of an advance city which will promote the traditions, cultures, and customs, and so forth, the recreational facilities are more crucial in our life, because they are the symbol of the better-being of the citizens, and the standard of a advanced city.

To begin with, it is the real realization of increasing the better-being of citizens to invest in the construction of recreational facilities. As we know, with the fast development of economy, we nearly lost a great number of playgrounds and sport lots because the explosive population combining the settlements. If every community is equipped with this infrastructure facilities, our citizens could gain other opportunity to take the physical exercises which is essential to our health. As a result, this would result in the decline of illness and even the frature for the seniors. What’s more, many retired people could find the right place from them to share their happiness and sadness. Finally, the swimming pool and playgrounds could also serve as the pressure releaser for the young people too. Funding the entertainment facilities is the best way to improve the life of citizens.

Secondly, the quality and amount of recreational facilities are one of the standards of an advanced city. As far as I know, the best and famous city, take the New York for example, although the land there are so expensive, the government also want to sacrifice their money and energy to improve the basic facilities in order to make the city better. Just as the EXPO slogan goes, “The better city, the better life”. This means with the convenient and available facilities especially some recreational facilities, more people will settle there to find better life. With this optimistic tendency, the city will progress largely due to that more and more people will contribute to this city for example, they will pay more tax for the government.

On the other hand, art museums and concert halls are independent. More specifically, they can live on and further develop by themselves. With the money they collected by the art museums visit tickets and concert tickets, they can restore themselves or build more branches all over the world. Besides, there are many other funding origins like private financial aids, charity aids, and other university art departments. So, there is no need for us to worry about their future.

Summarily, it is wise for the government to invest in the building of recreational facilities rather than self-support museums and concerts because the recreational facilities will bring the whole citizen better life and promote the city’s further development.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 23:35:35 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 mingpj 于 2010-12-16 11:22 编辑

改好了~~
昨天批改时 遗漏一点~~~就是第四段,有点问题吧。 艺术馆,剧院之类有门票收入  但是像游泳馆之类也卖票啊  好像也能有收入吧~~他们都有一定的独立性