沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 11:02:05 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 thankgod2016 于 2016-4-26 17:56 编辑

把版上各个帖子的经验和答题要点 归并了一下

Task1&2
题目分四大类+一个杂项分类,也就是 :人物、地点、活动、物品,还有其他各种杂项
Task 1
给一个熟悉的话题 让你谈自己的经历和理解
·主题句(1-2句话,8-10秒)+原因/解释+分析(i.e.细节/例子)(1-2句话)
·原因可以回答一个点或者两个点
·有些题目比如问性格随着时间而变化这种可以答自己的过去和现在的对比,这种题可以答一个点

e.g.
advantages and disadvantages of students watching tv in dorms
(题目问优势劣势时的解决方法)
i think allowing students to watch tv in dorms has both advantages and disadvantages. for the good part, watching tv is a beneficial way for students to get information on global news and current events. it helps to entertain students in their free times too since you can watch shows and movies. however, there are negative parts to it too, like it will be too distracting to have a tv around when you need to study for an exam or work on your homework.my roommate had to move her tv out because she said she spend too much time on it that it bothers her she can't finish her work every night.

Task 2
同意/反对某个statement
· 给出明确的观点,不要中立态度
·Topic Sentence — Supporting Sentence — Example/details,也就是同意或者不同意+原因1+具体例子1+原因2+具体例子2。

Task 3  Campus Situation
综合口语
·阅读阶段
1)第一步:结合 标题 速记 变化词(e.g. change, increase, renovate, expand, cancel, eliminate, discontinue, reschedule, no longer serve, cut back, etc.)。
2)第二步:围绕变化词,找出阅读主题句。
3)第三步:概括出阅读的1个中心点+2支撑论点:学校的一个变化+两个原因/目的/附加信息(如要收钱等等)

【keypoint】阅读材料中的三个点
1) proposal/plan的内容
2) 原因/目的 1
3) 原因/目的 2

·听力阶段要做笔记的有:
1)主导人的态度(支持还是反对)
2)与阅读中两点相对应的两个理由(主导人说明理由时涉及到的细节酌情记)
【keypoint】听力中的两个点
1) 支持或者反对的原因 1
2) 支持或者反对的原因 2

·答题阶段:
1)Topic Sentence(笔记上的带变化词的主题句)
2)阅读中的两点
3)However, ***doesn't like the plan
4)reasons #1, #2。

e.g.
According to the reading, the school has decided to …because …and ….
Then in the dialogue, the woman agrees for the following reasons.
Firstly, … In addition, …

The university is planning to …. The woman thinks it’s a great idea. First of all, the woman thinks …. She also says that ….. Second of all, the woman says …

【keypoint】
1)保证在30s内说完阅读内容和表明态度,为后面解释细节留够时间。
2)想要拿高分一定要用自己的话来转述或者复述

Task 4  Academic Lecture
第四题是最难的一道题
一个学术概念 + 一个例子说明

·阅读阶段
定位一个概念/定义
(看到诸如 “this is known as”, “this is referred to as”, “this is called”, “people call this”, “people refer to this as”等类似表达的时候 , 此表达的前边一句话 , 很可能便是阅读中概念的定义句 )

·听力阶段
有三种模式:一个大例子(the professor used his life example...),两个方面的例子,对比试验。对比试验通常对转述能力和总结要求较高;两个例子模式对细节要求较高;一个大例子模式最简单。

重点关注例子和概念的关系,即例证过程(例子是怎样和阅读里的概念/定义结合起来的)
·答题阶段
1)用自己的话说明这个概念 。一句话,10-15秒
答题时对于这个结合点,最简单的结合方法就是加结尾总结句,如:this is how the example/experiment illustrates ***。自然一些的方法是在复述听力的过程中穿插概念,回扣题目
2)例子,只需要summary即可,不用引用过多细节
适当加入小细节可以展示获取信息能力,但是矫枉过正就得不偿失了
3)说明这个例子和概念的关系(得高分的重点)
4)如果听力部分的例子中出现专有名词(如植物名和动物名), 可以用诸如 a kind of plant和 a kind of bird之类的短语表达 , 不会说专有名词不会造成扣分

e.g.
Sometimes animals display behaviors that no longer serves a clear purpose because these purposes have disappeared long time ago due to change of habitat conditions, and these kinds of behaviors are called relict behaviors. The professor used pronghorn as an example. Pronghorns live on open grassy plains and they are super fast. This is because a long time ago, lions also lived on grassy plains and chased pronghorns, and pronghorns had to run fast for its survival. But now that lions are extinct, the purpose of running fast has also disappeared.Therefore, pronghorns’ speed has become a relict behavior because of the change of their habitat condition.
(最后一句把例子和阅读里的概念联系了起来。)
e.g.
The professor is talking about a physical/psychological concept called …,which refers to the phenomenon that …定义。He give us two examples to illustrate this concept, in the first case, …例子. But because…( 例子如何解释定义) .In the second example ,….

The reading talks about…, which is a technique use to…. In the examples, the professor .阐述关系.

主旨句.  This is called … The professor 具体事件.The professor 套主旨概念解释一遍例子. So he … .

Task 5   campus situation
【keypoint】
答题三个点
1) 听力材料中男/女遇到的问题
2) 2个解决方案和对应利/弊端。
3) 你自己的建议, 在说自己的理由时,将大部分利弊分析融合了进去
关于问题解决方案和你自己的suggestion 建议1:1, 也就是前面30S 后面30 s
介绍方案还是在说推荐理由时,尽量把听力中所有的细节都点到
4)尽量用自己的话说
e.g.
The man/woman…
Two possible solutions, one is … , the other is …
If I was the woman, I would definitely  choose the first/second solution, Speaking of the reason, first ,if you 采取另一种,不好;second, 具体解决方法
e.g.
The man has a problem with his club event. As the president of the anthropology club, he was supposed to drive everyone to an exhibition tomorrow with his mom’s van, but the van broke down and couldn't be repaired on time. He has two solutions: first is to rent a van and ask everyone to split the bill, second is to postpone the trip until the van is back. I recommend him to go with the first plan, because firstly, since everyone was ready for the trip tomorrow, it would be disappointing for them to cancel it. Secondly, I’m sure his club members would understand the situation and split the bill for the rent, and he could just ask the rest of the members to pay him later.
(听力信息量:solution1借车:利:能去(不失望);弊:有几个人不付钱。solution2等车:利:不花钱; 弊:去不成失望。我在说自己的理由中将大部分利弊分析融合了进去。也可以在前面介绍两个solution时加上一些信息。)

Task 6  Academic Lecture
考法:
1. 解决一个问题的两个方案
2. 一个物体或方法的两种使用方法
3. 一个过程的两个步骤
4. 一个原因导致的两个现象
5. 一个后果产生的两个原因
6. 一个概念的两种定义
·听力阶段 要做笔记的点:
1) 教授在讨论的主题
2) 教授讨论的主题的第一个方面
3) 第一个方面的例子 (总结例子时 应 抓住 最核心要点 )
4) 教授讨论的主题的第二个方面
5) 第二个方面的例子         
·答题阶段
1)基本内容为阐述听力内容,按照课程模式展开。
一般是开篇总结+两点论,非常清晰的结构,两点下面分别复述例子。
2)想获得高分一定要用自己的话转述

经验:

•        Task1和2如果用两点式来答的话,可以有偏重。即可以将一个点讲得个人化,透彻一些,另一个在时间不够或不好展开的情况下,简略说明也可以

•        Task3-6考听力的比重很大。尤其要求听力中细节的把握与重现。招数就是详细记笔记。但要注意就算是复述也要有不同侧重。

•        建议考前多练几套题,把自己常用的连接词,句式什么的固定下来。模板这东西见仁见智,结构要学,细节要弃。考前练习的最终目的是要把答题风格个人化。

•        整体来讲,整个口语部分中考官最希望听到1.清晰的逻辑和思路;2.对阅读和听力材料的完整并有重点的把握;3.流利顺畅的口语表达。底气要足。

重点:
语音语调,表达清晰,无错误,要点齐全
自己的话复述: 变换句式,主动换被动,形容词换名词,句子成分顺序变换,同义词变换

来自:
robin大神的指导帖
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1596093-1-1.html
口语经验贴2
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1654484-1-1.html
口语备考13问
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1736445-1-1.html
题型分析
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-524898-1-5.html
口语评分标准
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1684444-1-1.html
里面对4分的描述
回答清晰准确(task2 表达了观点提供了原因,解释了原因,用了很多细节,),轻松,语速稳定流畅,几乎没有停顿 ,发音准确,stress和intonation受了第一语言的影响但不妨碍理解
用了一系列的语法和单词
对3分的描述
词汇有限导致表达模糊不准确,语法有明显错误,给了观点和原因,但是原因缺乏细节,(比如,说住在宿舍更安全因为不熟悉环境,没说清楚安全和对环境不熟悉之间有什么关系)(me:这还有什么关系啊!)
2分的描述
一些词语发音错误,表达 choppy ,停顿又多又长
1分的描述 choppy fragmented 无数停顿 和hesitation

感觉就是要 较快,稳,少停顿,有观点有原因有展开
句与句之间,观点也观点之间,应该要有明显停顿

3分的例子 虽然pace和fluency很好,但是语言是碎片化的 语法错误较多 内容不连贯 内容也是碎片化的 等于是语言内容本身不够好

3分的一些评价
flat innotation
lack fluidity 停顿太多太长
用词不如4分那么自然 语法明显错误
内容不连贯
task2 只给了一个reason 显得没有fully developed
choppy 好想停下来想合适的词语或idea
语法都是简单短词汇
lecture的点 一个讲清楚了 一个讲的不是很清楚
pronunciation good but his slow,deliberate pace is distracting for the listeners
pacing inconsisitent,开始慢后来慢

2分的评价

虽然发音清楚,但是不会遣词造句,说话碎片化 phrase by phrase at a very slow pace.
说话陶曼导致没时间解释观点和细节

在发音,语速,用词,语法都ok的情况下,内容是决定4分和3分的关键

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2016-4-3 13:42:43 |只看该作者
TPO 21 question 1:
As the major force of China's modernization drive, rural workers have contributed the tremendous strength for economic and social development of our country.
做题的时候整个人是懵的,15s根本连个event 都没想出来,最后自己花了好大劲写了个段子,照着念,觉得语速很慢了,语调也不纯,然而都不够时间,没的说了啊!

Recently, our country just celebrated the international labor’s day.
During the holiday, the whole nation had 3 day off in order to celebrate the festival with workers all over the world.
This event is important because workers deserve our respect, they made huge contributions to the construction of our country.  
They are conscientious and industrious people 他们认真勤劳. They should be memorized. Celebrating  Labor’s day is a good way to show our love and respect towards workers.
写段子的时候看到一句很好的话:
As the major force of China's modernization drive, rural workers have contributed the tremendous strength for economic and social development of our country.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2016-4-3 13:44:22 |只看该作者
贴两个例子:
扶老人-社会冷漠
Recently, there was a news about a little girl run over by a van and within 7 minutes,18 people walked by without giving a hand. Finally she was saved by a scavenger 拾荒者.
The news is very important because it shows that our society is apathetic. People aren’t willing to help others and they fear to help others.  This is pathetic.
This news sparked an awful lot of discussions on the Internet and increased the public awareness of an issue that we are gradually losing our virtue.  Our virtue has been sapped by our apathy. What should we do to save the society and save ourselves?自己读了贴出来

体育赛事- 鼓励运动
The China Tennis Open 2012 concluded in Beijing on 7, October with a wealth of global stars' participation. Chinese superstar Li Na managed to defeat the defending 卫冕 champion.
I think the meaning is multi-fold多重的,多倍的. But the most important thing is, just as this year’s Olympic Game slogan suggests, inspire a generation, I hope it will be a good start for Chinese people to take part in sports and benefit from sports. Especially those young people, who are currently buried in books or drawn by work, sports will improve their health and their state of mind.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-3 14:15:45 |只看该作者
上题自己在写的时候发现nation和country分不清
这个知乎贴说的很好
https://www.zhihu.com/question/22403792

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-3 14:24:16 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 thankgod2016 于 2016-4-3 14:27 编辑

TPO 21-QUESTION 2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
真实临场发挥:
笔记:
family spend longer time they are older and wiser
what university
录音:

参考答案:
1)
I disagree with this statement. Family has this long and lasting influence on an individual. Parents are our first teachers. Through words and deeds, we adopt behavior patterns, learn to be polite and establish our own belief system. The most important lesson we learn from our family is to love unconditionally. We receive love and affection from our parents and then pass it on to our kids. Somehow, my mom said that the traditions and the affections would be our legacy when they are long gone. You know it is so such for me that I have a very loving family as my safe net.
朗读:

2)
I agree with the statement friends are the most important influence in my life. Firstly, I learned how to be sociable from friends. When I first entered a company, I was a loner. I didn’t understand the basic social rules. One of my friends, Lillian, gave me a lot of advice about how to behave in front of the boss and what to say in front of colleagues. Secondly, friends are my good-listeners. Many times I felt helpless and painful because of some frustrations, I went to my friends. They would sit in front of me, listening to my complaints or swear words and then comforted me. These are the things that neither my parents or other relatives can give me.

听自己的朗读,问题1)音调很怪 2) 停顿很多

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-3 16:01:36 |只看该作者
TPO 21 - Question 3 [学校计划]
阅读材料
Daily E-mail with campus activities
The university will now send all students a daily email containing information about campus events and activities. Rather than get information about campus events once a week in the campus newspaper, students will get the information every day, thus ensuring that it is always up-to-date. According to the university spokesman who announced the plan, “For all of us now, e-mail is part of our daily lives”. Students in particular have become used to relying on email and the Internet for most communication, so it is a logical change that will benefit everyone.
听力材料
有一个单词没听出来
cafeteria
自助餐的菜单
发现自己做笔记挺快
但是说的时候非常卡,而且虽然希望尽量避免原文复述 想用自己话说 但是电石火花之间遣词造句 还不够熟练
而且没说完
参考答案:
According to the reading, the school has decided to send students daily emails containing campus activities because it is more up to date and email is an important part of everyone’s daily life. Then in the dialogue, the woman agrees for the following reasons. Firstly, for the time being students learn about current event from the weekly newspaper. They will read it and forget it shortly afterwards. So these emails will serve as a daily remainder. Even if some event is cancelled last minute, no body will show up. In addition, everyone check the email inbox at least once a day. If the school can add the cafeteria menu inside, that would be even better.关键词 up to date ,forget,remidner,cancel,check at least once a day, cafereria menu
其实是四个点
该答到的都答到了
参考答案2)
The university is planning to send daily e-mail to all students so that they can get information about campus events and activities every day. The woman thinks it’s a great idea. First of all, the woman thinks the weekly newspaper is not up-to-date. She reads it every Monday, but she’ll forget a concert on Thursday or a film on Wednesday. She also says that the email can serve as an reminder so if any event gets cancelled, people will know and won’t waste time going. Second of all, the woman says everyone checks email once a day and if they include cafeteria menu in the email every day, people definitely will read it.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-3 16:06:05 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 thankgod2016 于 2016-4-3 16:58 编辑

TPO 21 - Question 4 社会科学]
阅读材料 Questioning Awareness of Effect
When a student engages in disruptive behavior in the classroom, it negatively impacts on both the teacher’s ability to teach and other students’ ability to learn. One way a teacher can correct disruptive behavior is by questioning awareness of effect. With this technique, when a student disrupts the class, the teacher asks a question that draws attention to the negative effect of the student’s behavior. The teacher then does not wait for an answer, but immediately continues teaching. By thus simply drawing attention to the effect of the student’s behavior, the teacher can often lead the student to discontinue the behavior.
听力材料
1. So I used to teach a class of eight year olds and one problem I sometimes had was getting the kids to raise their hands when they wanted to answer a question.
2. Like lots of teachers, I had the rule that if a student wanted to answer a question, they needed to raise their hand in the air and wait I speak call their name before speaking.
3. That gave all the students a chance to participate, which helped everyone get more out of the discussion.
4. But some kids had troubling following the rule.
5. I remember there was on girl Saran who didn't raise her hand when she wanted to answer a question.
6. She would just call out the answer and this was frustrating for the other children who were waiting patiently with their hands raised.
7. So one day when Sarah called out I asked if she know that calling out was unfair to the other students..
8. I said to her "Sarah, do you realize that when you call out an answers without raising your hand, you are not being fair to the other students?
9. You are not giving them a change to answer questions too and I didn't wait for her to answer, I just continued teaching the class and after that every time I asked the class a question, Sarah didn't call out the answer.
10. She raised her hand along with everyone else.
问题
Explain how the example from the lecture illustrates the technique of questioning awareness of effect.
我说的时候 非常卡 而且超时了
参考答案
The reading talks about questioning awareness of effect, which is a technique that many teachers use to correct disruptive behaviors in classrooms. In the examples, the professor used to have the rule of students raising hands before answering questions. But one girl called Sarah had some trouble following the rule. She called out the answers every time, leaving other kids disappointed. Then one day, she did it again, the professor just asked a question that drew attention to the negative impact of her behavior, didn’t wait for an answer and just continued teaching. This corrected her behavior, and the next time she raised her hand along with other kids.
2)
By asking a student a question that draws attention to the negative effect of the student’s behavior, teachers can lead the student to discontinue the disruptive behavior. This is called questioning awareness effect. The professor once taught kids and he had a rule that students should raise hands and wait to be called name to answer questions. But some kids had trouble following this rule. For example a student named Sarah didn’t raise hand to answer questions, which is frustrating for other kids. One day, when she called out, the professor asked her a question: “Sarah, Do you realized when you called out answers without raising hands, you are not being fair to other students.” The professor didn’t stop to wait for her answer but continued teaching the class. So he drew Sarah’s attention to the negative effect of her behavior by asking this question. 这句很关键After that, she didn’t call out answer and started to raise her hand like everyone else.
我存在的问题:
1) 语速不一致 ,读笔记很快,遣词造句很慢
2) 介绍定义花太多久,不能准确找到主旨句
3) 超时,说不完,凝练能力不够,抓重点能力不够,语速也不够,即使读参考答案,也会卡,也会超时一点点
4 ) 很多“呃”

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-3 16:55:39 |只看该作者
Task4 总结阅读中定义的能力很重要 再学习一个例子
TPO口语-阅读
Reading Part:
Relict Behavior
In general, animals act in ways that help them to survive within their specific habitats. However, sometimes an animal species may display a behavior that no longer serves a clear purpose. The original purpose for the behavior may have disappeared long ago, even thousands of years before. These behaviors, known as relict behaviors, were useful to the animal when the species’ habitat was different; but now, because of changed conditions, the behavior no longer serves its original purpose. Left over from an earlier time, the behavior remains as a relict, or remnant, long after the environmental circumstance that influenced its evolution has vanished.

TPO口语-听力
听力原文:
Now listen to part of a lecture in a biology class.
Ok, uh, so a good ex ample of this, found right there in North America, is something an animal called the American Pronghorn does. Prong Horns, as you may know, are a kind of deer-like animal, they live out in the open grassy plains, somewhat in the middle of America, and they are super fast. Pronghorns are, in fact, noted for being the fastest animal in the western hemisphere. Once a Pronghorn starts running, zoom!
None of its present predators, like the bobcat or the coyote can even hope to catch up with it. It’s off in a flash! Ok, so why then do Pronghorns run so fast? That’s the question.
Well, it turns out that quite a long time ago, I’m talking tens of thousands of years, things on the grassy plains used to be very different for the Pronghorns, because back then, lions used to live on the plains, chasing and preying upon the Pronghorns, and lions, of course, are a very swift-moving mammal, much faster than the bobcat or coyote or other predators you’d find on the plains today.
But, now, however, lions are all extinct in North America, they’re no longer predator of the Pronghorn. Tens of thousands of years ago, though, the lions were there chasing the Pronghorns. So back then, the Pronghorn’s speed was critical to its survival.

TPO口语-题目
Question:
Using the example of the pronghorn and lion, explain the concept of a relict behavior.

TPO口语-解析
Tips:
1. Reading key
Term: Relict Behavior
Definition: Relict Behavior are animal behaviors that don’t serve it’s original purpose anymore because of the change of conditions.
2. Listening key
Example:
(2.1) pronghorn runs so fast that none of its present day predators like coyotes stand a chance of catching them when they run off
(2.2) This behavior originated from the past.
(2.3) Pronghorns needed to run from fast running predators in the past like lions who was much faster runners compare to coyotes.
(2.4) Although lions are all extinct in North America
(2.5) Pronghorn kept this fast running behavior although it isn’t necessary for it’s survival anymore

TPO口语-范文
范文一:
Relict behaviors are the behaviors that once were useful to the animal but left over from an earlier time, no longer serving its original purpose as condition changed. At presents, pronghorns are the fastest animals in the western hemisphere. Because tens of thousands of years ago, lions used to live on the grassy plaits of North America where pronghorns are living nowadays. Lions chased and preyed upon pronghorns and pronghorns’ speed was very critical to their survival at that time. Even though lions are extinct in North America, pronghorns still run that fast. The speed doesn’t serve its original purpose but becomes a relict behavior.
范文二:
Relict behavior no longer serves its original purpose because of changed conditions. It might be useful to the animal when habitat was different. Pronghorn lives on open grassy plains. It is super fast, actually the fastest animal in the western hemisphere. Whenever its predators appear, it’s off in a flash. The reason why it runs so fast is that long time along, the grassy plain was different. Lions used to live there and chased pronghorns. Lions were much faster than bobcat, so pronghorn’s speed was critical to its survival. But now lions are extinct. They are no longer the predators. Because of this condition change, pronghorn’s speed doesn’t serve its original purpose and thus becomes a relict behavior.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-7 14:07:19 |只看该作者
TPO 21 QUESTION 5
问题
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
录音

我的答题

存在问题
没说完 特别卡
准备时间不知道该干嘛  理由想不到
做笔记太慢

参考答案
According to the dialogue, the woman has a play to be put on in a week, but there is a minor role named Bill, he just cannot remember his lines. 一句话讲完问题There might to two solutions for the woman. She could replace Bill, since it is minor character, other people could learn it quickly. Or she could work after rehearsals with Bill to help him remember the lines.一句话讲完两个方案 I think the woman should take the second option. Replacing Bill will hurt his feelings 选择方案2复述方案1的弊端 , and it is not right for a leader to give up on a team member so easily.自己想的弊端 By spending some extra few hours with Bill after rehearsals, she can help Bill to remember the lines, and also show others her dedication into her play.自己想的好处 (没有提这点的弊端)
参考答案2
The woman is directing a play. But a minor character named Bill can’t remember his lines. The woman is not sure whether he will be ready for the opening night. There are two possible solutions. The first is to replace him with another actor who can play the part. The second is to spend time with Bill and help him remember lines. Personally, I think the woman should find another actor, because she is busy with other parts of the production and has no time to help Bill. 选择方案1复述方案2的弊端Although it might hurt Bill’s feeling, it concerns the whole play, if Bill forgets his lines on the opening night. 自己想的弊端 And she can give him another chance next time.自己想的好处

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-7 14:45:20 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 thankgod2016 于 2016-4-7 14:47 编辑

TPO21 QUESTION6
Using points and examples from the talk, describe two changes that occurred after machines began to be used for manufacturing goods.
听力文本
Back in the eighteenth century, in a time known as the industrial revolution, some countries, well, England in particular started using new technology like steam power machines to produce goods. And the use of these machines brought about some significant changes. Let’s go over two main changes that occurred.
One change was that the center of the production moved from homes to factories. And let’s take fabric or cloth as an example, historically, for a very long time people had made cloth by hand in their homes earning a little money from their home based cloth production. But, then these new team power machines for weaving cloth were invented and placed in factories and these machines could weave cloth much more quickly and efficiently. So there wasn’t any reason to keeping making clock slowly in homes when it could be made faster on factory machines. Thus, the majority of cloth production shifted from home based business to factory production.
Another result of the new technology is that cities started forming around factories like let’s say there was a cloth factory that was built in a certain small village. Now of course the factory needed workers to operate the machines used in cloth production. So the factory would hire a lot of rural workers who would then move from the countryside to the village. So, instead of being spread out all over the countryside, the workers started to congregate in the village with the factory, as a result, the village got bigger and bigger and eventually grew into a city.
参考答案
In the lecture, the professor talks about two changes caused by the use of steam-powered machines. The first change is that the center of production moved from homes to factories. For example, traditionally people had made cloth by hand slowly at home. But when steam-powered machines were invented and used to weave cloth, the cloth production became more quickly and efficiently. So there’s no reason to make cloth slowly at home. Another change is that cities started forming around factories. For example, if a cloth factory was built in a small village, the factory would hire a lot of rural workers. So the workers started to gather in the village. As a result, the village got bigger and bigger and eventually grew to a city.参考答案2
According to the lecture, the professor talked about the two changes that occurred after machines began to be used for manufacturing goods. The first change is the center of production shifted from home to factory. Previously, cloth was made by hand in homes. But since machines could weave cloth much faster than humans, the center of production shifted from home based business to factories. The other change is that city started to form around the factories. If there were a factory in a village, they would hire a lot of rural workers. So workers would move from countryside to this village, and the population grew bigger and bigger, and eventually it became a big city.
参考答案感觉就是把原文精炼了 用自己的话精炼了 但是又没有漏掉关键点

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-7 15:13:12 |只看该作者
马上重做一遍
总结:
听的时候做笔记
可以不是原文听写
可以直接 用自己的话总结
这样在准备时间 自己顺一遍
说的时候 就流利很多
前提是多做找感觉 能准确找到重点
question 5
一句话总结问题
一句话两个方案
我的选择
复述原文另一个方案的弊端
自己想一个弊端
自己想一个好处(比如否定原文中该方案的弊端?)
question 6
先听听力,问题再出现,所以有点不知道重点
要狂记笔记 + 多做找感觉 找到重点在哪里的感觉

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-10 15:23:32 |只看该作者
TPO22- question 1
1. Talk about one way your personality has changed since you were a child. Use examples and details to explain your answer.
马上想到之前准备的一个妈妈终身学习的段子
describe your role model:
My role model is my mother, she never gave up learning all her life and always take full advantage of her precious time. For example,I remember when I was young ,she printed out her study note and paste them on the wall of the kitchen, so that when she is cooking meals for my family, she can take a look at the notes during the gaps. Her life-time learning habit really influences me a lot.
参考答案
When I was little, I used to rely on my parents too much because they always took good care of me. But as I grew older, I came to realize that you have to, step by step, learn to live on your own. It was especially true when I went to boarding school. I had to get up on time and get well dressed for the day, attend classes on time. It was challenging at first, since it was really a handful suddenly taking charge of all those things, but I survived. I became more independent and I have learnt the art of taking care others.
录音的问题:
太多”呃“ she he 不分
question 2
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Children should be required to learn practical skills in school, such as cooking or personal finance, in addition to academic subjects.

I totally agree with the statement. School isn’t just a place for kids to learn math, physics or chemistry. Children need to learn some practical and useful skills. Like, if children can learn cooking at school, they not only learn the basic survival skill but also a skill that can help them become more sociable. In a party, children can cook for friends. At home, children can cook for parents and relatives. Also, if children can learn personal finance at school, they’ll learn how to budget their allowance and develop a good habit of spending money. Therefore, I think children should be required to learn practical skills.
参考答案2
I agree with this statement. Well, learning about academic knowledge can hone our ability of critical thinking and broaden our knowledge span, which is very important for us, still mastering essential practical skills can help us live a better and easier life. Financial management skills can be applied to our daily life in so many ways, from paying the bills to balancing bank account and so on. As for cooking techniques, cooking at home is a much healthier lifestyle, also when you invite friends over for a little get-together; it can be a great show-off. Still another practical skill that is quite essential for our generation is driving. I don’t need to expand on how convenient it would be if you have a driver’s license. Also, it is a symbol of us entering adulthood.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-10 15:38:19 |只看该作者
TPO task 3
阅读材料:
University announces changes in campus tour guide
Traditionally, staff from the admission office has led the secondary-students who are considering attending the university. Beginning the next semester, however, current students will lead these guided walks around campus instead. “The staff of the admission office no longer have the time to lead campus tour, we need to focus our resources on our other responsibilities,” explained Christine Tanner, the director of admission. “Furthermore, we feel that current student will offer unique and valuable insight to our visitors during these campus tours”.
听力
1. So what do you think of this?
2. Well, I think it's a good idea, necessary too.
3. Why is that?
4. Well, you know I've actually been up to the admissions office a couple of times, like to pick up some information for a friend, you know and every time I've ever been there, wow, you can tell they are really busy.
5. Oh, really?
6. Yeah, those staff members are running around like crazy: on the phone, doing interviews, dealing with tons of paperwork so I can totally believe that they're saying about the time factor.
7. Seems like one having one last thing to worry about would be a good thing.
8. Sounds like it.
9. Yep, oh, and about the other point.
10. The different perspective thing?
11. I think people like us would be really good at this.
12. Unlike, you know I remember when I was first shown around the campus, they guy leading was, well he was super nice but there were some questions that he couldn't really answer from experience.
13. Like what?
14. Well, practical things: which are the noisier dorms or which ones are the quietest, which student cafeteria he'd recommend.
15. Stuff he didn't have first-hand knowledge about.
16. I mean, how could he?
17. I see.
18. Our point of view might be helpful.
问题:
The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
参考答案:
According to the reading, the university plans to let current students lead the guided walks around the campus instead of the staff from admission office, because the staff have no time and students can offer valuable advice. Then in the dialogue, the woman agrees for the following reasons. Firstly, she has been to the admission office. The staff members were talking on the phones, doing interviews, they were really busy. Secondly, students offer insight based on their first-hand experience. They can answer questions such as, which is the noisiest dormitory and which cafeteria to recommend to those incoming students.
参考答案2
The university decides to let current students lead the campus tours for second-school students because the staff of the admissions office have not enough time and the current students can offer an unique and valuable insight to the visitors. The woman in the conversation thinks it’s a good idea. Firstly, she went to admission office several times. Every time she went there, the staff were very busy, running around like crazy, handling tons of paperwork, doing interviews and receiving phone calls. Secondly, she thinks current students will be really good at this. Unlike the staff, current students can answer questions concerning practical things such as which dorm is nosier, which dorm is the quietest and which cafeteria is recommendable. Their point of view will be very helpful.
我存在的问题:
听力有些地方没听出来,有些细节没抓住
记笔记太慢 而且复述的时候看自己的笔记看不懂 太潦草
说的时候 如果说细节 超时 不说细节 时间不够
总之就是现场组织语言的能力还不够

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-1-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-4-10 18:35:45 |只看该作者
TPO 22 question 4
阅读材料
Irrational Commitment
When people have devoted time and resources to a certain project, they generally wanted to see it succeed. However, they may grow so attached to the idea of a successful outcome that even if it starts to look like the project will fail, and the disadvantages are outweighing the benefits; they will nevertheless increase their attachment to the project rather than give up. This is known as irrational commitment. This tendency to continue with a project when it would make better sense to quit can be especially strong when people feel they may be judged by others for their eventual success or failure with the project.
听力材料
1. So I have a personal example.
2. Some years back, my wife and I were looking for a house to by.
3. We found this great old house out in the country but my wife hand her doubts about it.
4. She noticed the house wasn't in very good condition.
5. It was a little rundown and probably needed some repairs but I really fell in love with the architecture of the house.
6. The unusual way it was designed and built so I convinced my wife that we can hire people to fix it up and you know make the house nice.
7. We decided to buy it and live there after repairs were finished.
8. Well, the workers we hired to repair the house soon discovered things were worse than I though.
9. It turned out that the roof was damaged and needed expensive repairs.
10. After the roof was repaired, the works discovered that the house had electrical problems: most if the wiring was bad and would have to be replaced at a huge cost.
11. Well, at this point my wife reminded me of her earlier doubts about the house and wondered if we could ever get it into shape but I just became more determined than ever.
12. I paid for all the wiring to be replaced by an electrician.
13. But it gets worse, the electrician noticed that insects hand eaten into some of the walls and they would also have to be torn out and replaced.
14. This was going to be more expensive than all the other repairs but by this point I felt determined to keep going.
15. I kept thinking I have to do it.
16. If I stopped now, my wife will think I was wrong for not following her advice.
问题
Explain how the example from the professor’s lecture illustrates the irrational commitment.
参考答案
The reading talks about irrational commitment, which is when people devote time and energy into a project, they will go along with the project even if it will fail. Then the professor talked about his personal experience. When he and his wife looked for a house to buy, he loved an old house, but his wife had some doubts. He bought it anyway and promised he would fix it. But soon he found that things were worse than he thought. He had to fix the roof, change the electrical wires and tear down the walls. The cost was huge. When his wife reminded him of her earlier doubts, he didn’t want to admit he made a bad decision. He had devoted time and money into this repair work, he was afraid of being judged by its outcome, so he continued with it anyway.
参考答案2
The irrational commitment is a tendency to continue a project even if the project is more likely to fail than succeed. This tendency can be especially strong when people feel that others are judging the success or failure of their projects. In the professor’s personal example, he wanted to buy an old house. But his wife said it was in no good condition and didn’t want to buy it. He convinced his wife to buy the house and decided to fix the house before they live in. However, house turned out to have many problems, the professor had to spend huge amount of money to fix the damaged roof and electrical problems. Then his wife reminded him of her earlier doubts. But he became more determined than ever. Even if the problem of the house got worse and took more money to fix, he just kept going, because he didn’t want his wife to think he was wrong for not following her advice. In other words, he didn’t want his wife to judge his success or failure.
我的问题
阅读的时候 光顾着抄写 其实应该先通读原文 找到定义句 再择重点记录
因为想不起来一个词,导致卡克,其实这个词完全可以不说,导致全程卡顿 时间不够
说的太慢 时间严重不够
最主要还是现场总结语言的能力太弱

使用道具 举报

RE: 【口语小组】thankgod备战2016年5月托福口语作业帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经