寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [打印本页]

作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-3 09:29:46     标题: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导!

本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-8-3 09:38 编辑

话说这是新人有史以来第一次写托福作文。没有背过句型,不知道模板,使用的还是初中生常用词汇,语法错误也难以避免,仅仅熟悉了下各位达人的写作经验、、知道了点一般格式什么的。
这些咱会在写作的过程中慢慢开始积累背诵的……

不过现在,还请各位大人不要大意的拍死我吧~!!!哪怕全篇都是红叉我也无所谓哦~

以下是文章~~!

(8.2)
Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather than helpdetermine children's future.

Do what your parents want you to do. This sentence hasbeen obeyed by most of our Chinese people through out the history. It seemsthat with the development of our country, our parents tend to tell us to haveour own choice but never take their words in to practice. We may follow ourparents’ words in the daily life. However, I do believe that we should make ourown choice when determine our own future.

Only children themselves know what they want. There is afamous sentence put by Zhuang Zi, one of the greatest philosophers in China, said “howcan you understand the happiness of a fish while you are not a fish” whichmeans you can not understand one person completely, including your children. Iam sure that every parent in this world wants their children to have a brightfuture, and I believe that is the reason they want to help determine children’sfuture. But we can not say that we will like whatever parents think is good,and a kind of life with the ignorance of our mind is impossible to make usenjoyable.

Children will be irresponsible to their life and everychoice. Famous anchor Chenggang Rui once put an example in his new book said: whenordering in a restaurant, American children will point out their need indetails such as a Hamburgwith two pieces of cheese. However, Chinese children will let their parents dothe order and complain the taste after they get the food, but never orderanything by themselves. It just like children nowadays in China, theycomplain about the bad choice which their parents made for them and the regulations.But when asking their own choices, they can not give you an accurate answer. Tomake a choice for children may help them with a big problem; on the other hand,it will decrease their willing and capability to make their own choice.

People will argue that children have less experience thantheir parents. But parents are not always right. Take Bill Gates as an example,if there is a choice for parents to decide whether to let your children dropthe university or not, I guess there is no doubt that most of them will never letthis thing happened. However, Bill does succeed in business while dropped theuniversity. There is also an unpleasant example. One of my classmates Dan Zi,who dropped the university out of her parents’ willing and go to work in afactory. She has been there of three years, however, her salary is quite lowand even a new graduate can get much higher than her. Not mention the qualitiesof her life. Frankly, I can hardly agree that her parents made a good choicefor her and I do not believe parents without well educated can make any goodchoice.

In summery, parents play an important role during ourwhole life. But it is also significant to let children know what they want andoffer some advices only when they needed.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-3 18:44:05

本篇是byebye的第二篇
写的匆忙 又是在没有例子可写,  希望大人们温柔拍打……欢迎批改~!!!!

In order to become financially responsible adults, children should manage their own money at a young age.
It’s always good to have a big sum of money in your credit card when shopping. However, managing them was sure to be such an annoying thing that most of us have ever thought of finding a tutor to learn how to do it. If there is a time machine, I would suggest them to go back to their childhood and let themselves to be the best tutor of their own financial management.

People, who are financially responsible adults, must earn money by themselves. As the increasing number of NEET, parents are warring about their children’s capability of being a financial independent person. There is an ancient Chinese proverb said: children who born poor, independent earlier. For they help their family earlier and rely on their parents less. This sentence may not fit for today’s children, but the main idea of it is still correct. According to a social survey by Kyoto University, 87% of NEET do not have the experience of take part-time job when they were kids. That is they never tried to be financially independent, not mention to become a financially responsible person. We can say one way to avoid NEET is to let children financial independent as early as they can. That means you should let your kids earn change by themselves and manage it in a proper way.

Our Chinese people often say “Earning money in order to spend.” But spending money without a proper plan or buying things randomly can not do any good to improve the quality of our life, as well as to be a financially responsible person. It is known to us all that, people improve themselves by accumulating experience and obviously kids are not an exception. No one was bored to know financial management, but if kids never learned or been told this skill, how can they possibly become financially responsible adults? Children may do not understand what they should buy and what they should not at first, but though out times of correction by their parents or by experience, they will establish a “good and bad list” in their mind to distinguish the best benefit object from all of the goods. Thus, be response to the money the earned.

Culture the financial thought is also a significant point to become a financially responsible adult. Once they have their own money, the thought of buying the things they want has always in kids’ mind, and this thought has a big relationship with how much money they have. In order to buy the things they want, they will learn to save, to control their willing. And what they learned will stay in their subconscious and be helpful to be a financially responsible person.

I guess some one should indeed invent a time machine in order to reduce the number of NEET and our level of annoyed by financial management.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-4 18:33:16

All school teachers should be required to take courses every five years to update their knowledge.
As a student, I was always appreciate the knowledge of our teachers have. However, as time goes by, I realized that they are humans, too. And scientists, they are the one who actually master the key of the thing we’ve learned. When many people begin to call for a knowledge update of school teachers, I stand in the opposite side of them.

Even if students in school regard what they are learning is the key in one field, we should aware that what we learn at school is only a base of one field. And even the latest knowledge has been greatly changed. The base of it has never been changed. That is, what we learn at school will not been changed at least in a long period of time. One of my chemistry teachers Mr. Wang once said that what he knows is not more than the knowledge told in our text books. But there is no barrier for him to become a good teacher in this field. So, for school teachers, the main aim for them is only to teach our students the basic knowledge of the field they learn, and the basic knowledge is enough for them to be excelled as a teacher. They may update the knowledge by their own willing, but not be enforced.

When talking about the knowledge update, there are some points you cannot ignore. One thing is how schools can possibly get to know whether teachers who work here actually update their knowledge, and how can they measure the effect. The answer in China is quite simple: let the teachers take part in courses and let the examination to measure the effect. It is indeed a good idea. However, it will give school a big burden of the cost of the tutor courses. We all know that there are still a plenty of areas in China do not have the ability to build enough school to fulfill the education requirement of local children, even Beijing, the capital of China, cannot deal with the children who lived in countryside want to be educated in urban area. It is more meaningful to spend money in building schools for this kind of children than in some insignificant things. Another point is no one can guarantee the quality of teaching during the course time, and the time teacher spend on preparing their own course will be occupied by taking updating courses. Thus, on contrarily, the quality of education will disappoint us.

Some people may argue that teachers have the duty to teach them if students want to know the latest development on some point. As the development of the Internet nowadays, at a premise that they do know how to use the computer, our students must acquired the ability to find the answer on the Internet by themselves and they must know that their teachers are not the God. Even my 4-year-old sister Mary says that Internet knows much more than her teachers, how can the students don’t know that.

In a conclusion, we should spend more energy and money in letting more children been well educated instead of in acquiring the knowledge update of our teachers. They have the freedom to update the knowledge they want to, and maybe we should add one sentence in schools’ regulation: “Tell your students you are not the God”.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-4 18:35:10

All school teachers should be required to take courses every five years to update their knowledge.
As a student, I was always appreciate the knowledge of our teachers have. However, as time goes by, I realized that they are humans, too. And scientists, they are the one who actually master the key of the thing we’ve learned. When many people begin to call for a knowledge update of school teachers, I stand in the opposite side of them.

Even if students in school regard what they are learning is the key in one field, we should aware that what we learn at school is only a base of one field. And even the latest knowledge has been greatly changed. The base of it has never been changed. That is, what we learn at school will not been changed at least in a long period of time. One of my chemistry teachers Mr. Wang once said that what he knows is not more than the knowledge told in our text books. But there is no barrier for him to become a good teacher in this field. So, for school teachers, the main aim for them is only to teach our students the basic knowledge of the field they learn, and the basic knowledge is enough for them to be excelled as a teacher. They may update the knowledge by their own willing, but not be enforced.

When talking about the knowledge update, there are some points you cannot ignore. One thing is how schools can possibly get to know whether teachers who work here actually update their knowledge, and how can they measure the effect. The answer in China is quite simple: let the teachers take part in courses and let the examination to measure the effect. It is indeed a good idea. However, it will give school a big burden of the cost of the tutor courses. We all know that there are still a plenty of areas in China do not have the ability to build enough school to fulfill the education requirement of local children, even Beijing, the capital of China, cannot deal with the children who lived in countryside want to be educated in urban area. It is more meaningful to spend money in building schools for this kind of children than in some insignificant things. Another point is no one can guarantee the quality of teaching during the course time, and the time teacher spend on preparing their own course will be occupied by taking updating courses. Thus, on contrarily, the quality of education will disappoint us.

Some people may argue that teachers have the duty to teach them if students want to know the latest development on some point. As the development of the Internet nowadays, at a premise that they do know how to use the computer, our students must acquired the ability to find the answer on the Internet by themselves and they must know that their teachers are not the God. Even my 4-year-old sister Mary says that Internet knows much more than her teachers, how can the students don’t know that.

In a conclusion, we should spend more energy and money in letting more children been well educated instead of in acquiring the knowledge update of our teachers. They have the freedom to update the knowledge they want to, and maybe we should add one sentence in schools’ regulation: “Tell your students you are not the God”.
作者: 羊小咩89    时间: 2011-8-4 23:33:55

不好意思。。今天网络有问题,刚才上来
作文明天给你你哈~
作者: paooozhixia163    时间: 2011-8-5 08:25:52

话说我怎么找不到你的交作业的源地址呢???
搜你的名字才找到这里来!!!
我们是一个小组的,欢迎来改我的https://bbs.gter.net/viewthre ... p;extra=&page=1
作者: paooozhixia163    时间: 2011-8-5 08:50:06

8月4日,给你改好了!!
作者: 米陌    时间: 2011-8-5 09:29:02

改好了~欢迎改我的~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-5 14:53:42

7# paooozhixia163
话说yiyi桑改的好细~~~我又看了一遍后的确发现自己写着写着容易跑题的现象,例子举得也有点怪异

而且自己写作太随心所欲,脑袋里想起什么,也不管语法、单词,就硬往里面套这点真的是很有必要改正……

一会儿发去给yiyi桑的批改~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-6 22:14:22

今天 byebye真的是延误到死了……尽量避免有下次~~欢迎批改~!!!!

Printed books are greater effects on the society than television has.

Nowadays, with the help of televisions people get to know the latest news in a second, and entertain themselves by watching amusing programs. Some people said that with the age of television’s coming, televisions will become one of the main media transmissions of knowledge instead of printed books. That kind of words may not be true, but we have to admit that our society has been changed greatly by televisions in both the way people live their life and the speed of development.

The most extraordinary effect is that television changed the way people live their life. With televisions, people get more private time to spend alone and keep contract with the world at the same time. That means we can know the world better with visual pictures and voices, no matter what we are doing at the same time. My mother once told me before her family has a television. She played games with her neighbors and got news through gossips from her neighbors. This kind of life which controlled by printed books is a typical one people have during the past several centuries. Sadly, what printed books did which makes our life different from the ancient one was only the way of keeping knowledge. We still learned new knowledge alone and got news by contacting with others like our ancestors. While, with televisions we get news much quicker without any contraction.

Another great effect made by Televisions is it speeds up the development in ever corner of the world. In the past, when a scientist made a new invention, the reporters would have an interview with the inventor and wrote down the content, waiting to be published in newspapers sent by shops. It may seem easy to be known by the public. However, it usually took months or even years to get to the producer link of this business chain for advances of this invention may not been expressed perfectly by words, not mention the client end. So, how about the situation today? Once an invention has been invented, reporters will introduce it to the public through TV programs with visual pictures. Within one day, all the producers who have interest in this invention will call the inventor and turn the invention into their production. Then, clients will get to know this production by advertisements which been on TV all day long through television. It is obviously that which one takes new technology into practice easier and quicker.

At last, I have to explain a conception complex. Printed books have a long effect on human’s history, but when talking about how great it affected our society, the effect of printed books seems to lose its unmovable place, comparing with the effect of television. We have to make it clear that longer effect not equals to greater effect. What television gives us is a totally new way of information transmission. With pictures and voices, much more convenient for people to understand what the program or the advertisements want to tell us. While printed books offer us information by words. Just like our ancestor transmitted by speaking.

In conclusion, televisions make a remarkable progress in human’s history and totally change the way of transformation in a short time when compared with printed books’ effect. Television are greater effect our society than printed books.
作者: xieqy0326    时间: 2011-8-7 01:07:46

改好了~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-7 12:16:19

8.6 独立~~~
The advice from the grandparents is of no use to their grandchildren because the world has changed a lot over the past 50 years.

Grandparents always want to become the lighthouse of your life, picking out the weakness of yours. And always try to babble some old things to you. It seems they can not just stay in their house silently or act as a lovely retired couple, offering you delicious food in festivals. I guess most of the young people nowadays can not agree with the sentences any more. But, are your grandparents’ nagging that much useless? As a young person I take the opposite view.

We have to admit that the world has changed over the years and the world nowadays is no longer the one which was acquainted with your grandparents. However, the truth of this world never changed. Just as the books written by Confucius. Thousands of years passed and our world has changed more than ten times, people still regard the works of Confucius as the lighthouse in their life, reading and reciting the articles from the books. We never feel any barrier nor useless when take the advices from the books wrote thousands years before. It is easy for us to follow the old proverbs while ignored the advices from our grandparents based on the world 50 years earlier. And maybe in the short 50 years, some truths of the life embodied in their lives. Or a new understanding of life which you probably do not have at such a young age.

You should believe in your grandparents, they experienced more than you think. And they are more considerate when dealing with most of the situations you never faced with. All of young people tend to pretend diplomatic in front of others and they do believe they already have enough social experiences to deal with anything. My grandparents regard the virtual world on the Internet as a danger. They will not believe even a word from it and try to warn me to be careful when chatting with strangers on net. I never take their advices until one of my friends Dan was cheated by a friend online. She trusted the friend and talked everything with him. When he borrowed some money for her, she gave him even without any thinking, saying he promise he will return the money. But the man never appeared. My grandparents do not know the way of cheating online, but they do understand how people think by their experiences. Their nagging may not always useful, but it’s much better to prevent than to regret.

The world may has changed over the past 50 years, while your grandparents do know the rules of getting along with the people 1 or 2 decades younger than them, and these younger person in the past may become your boss already or at the same age with your boss. Some advices from your grandparents will certainly help you smooth the relationship with your boss. Dick, a friend of mine who has a job already mentioned the cold relationship with his bosses frequently. And the ways he solves this problem are either to take courses of office relationship or to read the books on that. But never does he want to ask his grandparents for help.

In conclusion, from your grandparents’ advices you can get to know the truth of life you never heard of and get the experiences on getting along with old people. Also, their worry is a good warning for you to prevent some potential dancers.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-8-7 12:54:15

11# xieqy0326

谢谢你的批改~~
你说的我的几个论点的先后顺序的问题我也好好想了下,的确是有点问题 看来之后列提纲的时候还是需要多想想的~
还有……我的第二段确实错的有点离谱了,很多句子自己现在看来都不知道在写什么……
总之~谢谢~~~
作者: sixjjleigh    时间: 2011-8-7 14:50:26

The advice from the grandparents is of no use to their grandchildren because the world has changed a lot over the past 50 years.

Grandparents always want to become the lighthouse of your(their grandchildren's) life, picking out the weakness of yours(them). And (they) always try to babble some old things to you. 该句缺主语。It seems they can not just stay in their house silently or act as a lovely retired couple, offering you delicious food in festivals. I guess most of the young people nowadays can not agree with the(指代不明确,用their比较好) sentences any more. But, are your grandparents’ nagging that much useless(uselessness)? As a young person, I take(hold) the opposite view.

We have to admit that the world has changed over the (加上past 50) years and the world nowadays is no longer the one which was acquainted with your grandparents. However, the truth of this world never changed. Just as the books written by Confucius. Thousands of years passed and our world has changed more than ten times, people still regard the works of Confucius as the lighthouse in their life, reading and reciting the articles from the books. We never feel any barrier nor useless(uselessness) when take the advices(advice) from the books wrote(written,被动) thousands (of) years before. It is easy for us to follow the old proverbs while ignored the advices(advice,注意不可数) from our grandparents based on the world 50 years earlier. And maybe in the short 50 years, some truths of the life embodied in their lives. Or a new understanding of life which you probably do not have at such a young age.

You should believe in your grandparents, they experienced more than you think. And they are more considerate when dealing with most of the situations you never faced with. All of young people tend to pretend diplomatic in front of others and they do believe they already have enough social experiences to deal with anything. My grandparents regard the virtual world on the Internet as a danger. They will not believe even a word from it and try to warn me to be careful when chatting with strangers on net. I never take their advices(advice) until one of my friends Dan was cheated by a friend online. She trusted the friend and talked everything with him. When he borrowed some money for her, she gave him even without any thinking, saying he promise he will return the money. But the man never appeared (since then). My grandparents do not know the way of cheating online, but they do understand how people think by their experiences. Their nagging may not always (be) useful, but it’s much better to prevent than to regret.

The world may has changed over the past 50 years, while your grandparents do know the rules of getting along with the people 1 or 2 decades younger than them, and these younger person in the past may become your boss already or at the same age with your boss. Some advices(advice) from your grandparents will certainly help you smooth the relationship with your boss. Dick, a friend of mine who has a job already mentioned the cold relationship with his bosses frequently. And the ways(way/method...) he solves(solved) this problem are(is) either to take courses of office relationship or to read the books on that. But never does he want to ask his grandparents for help.

In conclusion, from your grandparents’ advices(advice) you can get to know the truth of life you never heard of and get the experiences on(utilize the experience on) getting along with old people. Also, their worry is a good warning for you to prevent some potential dancers(dangers).
作者: carol0607    时间: 2011-8-7 21:51:49

本帖最后由 carol0607 于 2011-8-7 21:53 编辑

~
https://bbs.gter.net/viewthread.php?tid=1284071&extra=&page=3

欢迎你来改我的作文
作者: season08    时间: 2011-8-7 22:07:40

12# byebyehaku

Grandparents always want to become the lighthouse of your(我记得我以前曾经听别人说过尽量少用you,尽管在中文作文中我们说"你“怎么怎么样,但是英文表达中这样不地道) life, picking out the weakness of yours. And always try to babble some old things to you. It seems they can not(cannot) just stay in their house silently or act as a lovely retired couple(建议删除这句,可以变成support whatever we decide to do), offering you delicious food in festivals. I guess most of the young people nowadays can not(cannot) agree with the sentences any more. But, are your grandparents’ nagging that much useless? As a young person I take the opposite view.+ Z% u# i3 z8 J8 R& |5 |0 R' O

; J) @/ Z" A$ @# Z( }We have to admit that the world has changed over the years and the world nowadays is no longer the one which was acquainted with your(前面用的we后面要保持一致用our) grandparents. However, the truth of this world never changed. Just as the books written by Confucius. Thousands of years passed and our world has changed more than ten times, people still regard the works of Confucius as the lighthouse in their life, reading and reciting the articles from the books. We never feel any barrier nor useless when take the advices from the books wrote(written) thousands years before. It is easy for us to follow the old proverbs while ignored the advices from our grandparents based on the world 50 years earlier(这个如果有例子证实一下会更好恩). And maybe in the short 50 years, some truths of the life embodied in their lives. Or a new understanding of life which you probably do not have at such a young age.
) M0 F; m9 u, L0 M" _
" n& X3 B+ W8 j& n5 @You should believe in your grandparents, they experienced more than you think. And they are more considerate when dealing with most of the situations you never faced with. All of young people tend to pretend diplomatic in front of others and they do believe they already have enough social experiences to deal with anything. My grandparents regard the virtual world on the Internet as a danger. They will not believe even a word from it and try to warn me to be careful when chatting with strangers on net. I never take their advices until one of my friends Dan was cheated by a friend(你前面说的是stranger但是后面用的例子是friend) online. She trusted the friend and talked everything with him. When he borrowed some money for her, she gave him even without any thinking, saying he promised he will(would) return the money. But the man never appeared. My grandparents do not know the way of cheating online, but they do understand how people think by their experiences. Their nagging may not always useful, but it’s much better to prevent than to regret.
! _- m  U" E% a$ Y2 p! I) z6 s# s: A! m) X  \- l
The world may has changed over the past 50 years, while your grandparents do know the rules of getting along with the people 1 or 2 decades younger than them, and these younger person in the past may become your boss already(不太懂这句话) or at the same age with your boss. Some advices from your grandparents will certainly help you smooth the relationship with your boss. Dick, a friend of mine who has a job already mentioned the cold relationship with his bosses frequently. And the ways he solves this problem are either to take courses of office relationship or to read the books on that. But never does he want to ask his grandparents for help.(这个例子最好是grandparents帮助了他抚平了这个关系
, N* H; g& [$ o! f4 G. w5 v$ y( u) B0 Q
In conclusion, from your grandparents’ advices you can get to know the truth of life you never heard of and get the experiences on getting along with old people. Also, their worry is a good warning for you to prevent some potential dancers(dangers).
作者: season08    时间: 2011-8-7 22:09:40

不好意思,我不知道怎么会出现那些乱码><...
另外,我的那个作文中有好多单词之间没有空格也是因为不知道肿么回事一粘上去就莫名其妙没有了。。。。。。。。
作者: smenxiao    时间: 2011-8-8 11:18:58

8.6日的独立作文,不好意思改慢了。
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-7 22:14:33

9.7 独立 在宠物身上花了太多钱……时间紧+长时间没写=只写了4段很短很短……
欢迎拍砖……
作者: heyx    时间: 2011-9-8 16:11:24

19# byebyehaku

如何上传改好的word,我没看见上传附件的按钮?在那边?
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-8 17:04:54

20# heyx
你先点击高级回复 然后“验证码”和“回复主题”的按钮之间会有“添加附件”的标志。
如果看不到的话,就是没有权限了……你多发点帖子就应该慢慢能有这个权限了……
要是不能发附件的话,就直接贴上来好了~

PS.难道我看错了???难道我给别人改了???我还米有改你的呢!!!!
作者: samuelandcarol    时间: 2011-9-8 19:40:48

本帖最后由 samuelandcarol 于 2011-9-8 20:01 编辑

I 【have been】 appreciating families who 【feed 】pets for several years【(时态不一致) 】while my mother always refuse my asking by the reason that it is too expensive to 【hold(keep)】 a pet. As time goes by, I guess my mother’s excuse is quite reasonable and there is no doubt that we really waste too much money on our pets.

Let’s think about this question, why do we need pets? And what should we do【 to(for)】 our pets? According to people who have pets I asked, for most of people, they need pets because they want someone to【 be accompanied(accompany with them)】. What they need is not (A) children or( A )dolls, but these little lovely animals. And(小写去句号) these little animals can surely survive with sufficient food(s), water and maybe a shelter. While actually we spend much more than what we should(总觉得should后头要填个词不然语义不完整,但我没想出来~ - -) on them.【 We not only buy necessity for them, but also carpets, pets clothes, (这个短语前后要时态结构一致啊 前头有buy 后头也要有动词,而且 你后头的举例应该是连着necessity。前后完全没递进加强关系)】not (to) mention the person who take them to pets’ shop for【 entertainment(salon)】. Take my sister Lily as an example.(逗号) 【She bought a cat called Nabee last year(she bought a cat last year, called Nabee)】. Every month she 【will(去掉)】 take(s) Nabee to pets’ barber, spending hundreds of money in order to take a shower for the cat. I can’t find out any reasonable 【point(explanation)】 【in(to)】 doing that.

Instead of spending money for pets, we can benefit a lot by spending money on real people. As most of people want pets for the reason of loneliness, why not try to get connect with other people, making(make) new friends, or buy some gifts for the person you love such as your parents, your best friends or your boyfriends. It is known to us all that pets can help people cure the feeling of loneliness, but that’s (only useful) for the group of person(people) who 【are not (do not)】willing to change their situation positively. Also, as I mentioned, pets is only a tool to cure your illness(寂寞和生病应该不一样吧), the final aim is to feel less lonely and began(begin) to connect with people. Why not just try to ignore the tools. Pets are not your whole world, even you can get the warm (that)you want, it’s never (will be)better than the warm hug from the person you love.

In conclusion, I do believe that we should not waste our money on pets. There are a lot more people much more important than your pets (who)need our care(concern 虽然不也不晓得这个词准不准确 但这个位置需要的是名词不是动词,或者你可以换个说法写) and warm hugs.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-8 19:51:57

9.8 独立

Do you agree that the government should support the scientific research even there’s no practical use?
After the economic crisis began to take its effect on the whole world, many governments including American government began to think about reducing financial support to scientific research in order to over come this hard time. When the report published that American government stores the space shuttle in to museum, reducing scientific support has been in the highlight of the society. However, I stand in opposite side of that voice, and suggest that government should finance the scientific research even those without any practical use.

First of all, no one has the right to judge whether a scientific research has practical use or not. We, including scientists themselves will never know the trend of human’s future and what will become the significant discovery of our time. If we could know the result earlier, I guess thousand of non famous scientists will stop their works and find jobs which can earn more money for they’ve already know that their researches will not be success. Another example is from Albert, his research of theory seemed quite useless and no one has ever found that the theory of relativity has any practical use. Anyway, he only found the theory of nature, but if the American government stopped to finance him and driven him away, we may never have the chance to have the nuclear weapons. That’s why it is important for government to have some perspective vision and don’t stop supporting the scientific researches.

Also, government’s support to scientific research can prevent some real genius from been driven by their life. As it is known to us all that it is important and also very hard for one person to find their lifelong career. Of course, those geniuses are not exceptions. Steven, who is known as a remarkable physics scientist, actually gets his master degree in geology. From this we can see that no one has the ability to know their own career and the field they belong to, so as the scientists, some of them may not find the right way of researching, which makes their research seemed stupid and without any practical use, but after they find the right way to using their brilliant brain, they can produce billions of benefit to the government. So the government should take some measure of protection to keep those geniuses from losing their job.

In addition, to finance the scientific research can actually inspired the admiration to science of our normal people. When we were young, we all admire the scientists who work for the government, of course not for the money support from government but for they are resembles of wisdom. So what if we know that those brilliant scientists will have lost their jobs and hang out everywhere just for asking the support, what would we think of it? Will we change our mind? And if the whole society has the same attitude to scientists I am afraid that there will be no scientific research and no scientists in this world. That’s really a horrible future. The best way to avoid this kind of future is to give sufficient finance support to the scientific research.

In a word, to support scientific research, government can not only protect potential geniuses and the scientific discoveries, but also keep folks in positive way of life.(550)
作者: zealgt    时间: 2011-9-8 20:53:55

欢迎讨论。
有时间的话,看一下我的作文https://bbs.gter.net/viewthread.php?tid=1303449&page=1#pid1775487232
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-8 22:20:20

24# zealgt
非常感谢zeal~~连标点都改到了真是很细致的说~!!!
作者: heyx    时间: 2011-9-8 22:40:03

21# byebyehaku
哦,谢谢啦,原来是权限不够啊~我多发点帖子去。
作者: heyx    时间: 2011-9-8 23:12:38

鄙人谢谢楼主!
改完了~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-9 07:14:16

27# heyx
谢谢拍砖~!!!我认真地看完了!
作者: 宁夏zoe    时间: 2011-9-9 10:24:57

改完了,楼主写得很好
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-9 21:31:21

9.9 独立 欢迎批改~!

Some people say we should never be impolite to another person. Do you agree or disagree?

I like English men the most when the first time I saw a gentleman from a movie. For it seems that they can always be polite to anyone at anyplace. But I doubt whether this kind of gentlemen really exist in this world. I think it is impossible for one to be polite to anyone and I don’t think we should try to become this kind of person.

Above all, we should be polite only to the polite person, not to the rude one. We should divide people in to two groups, polite and impolite. We want to become a polite person not only because we want others consider us as a person with high educated, but also we expect for the polite response from others. As the old saying putted by Confucius, if you be polite to the person who insults you, then in what way can you treat those who treat you politely? It means, if you treat everyone in a polite way, others will regard you as a kind of person that can’t tell what is right and what is wrong, because you treat every one in the same way. Also, if you keep on being polite to all of the people, I guess most of them will not treat you that much politely, for they can always get the polite responses they want from you without being polite to you, until one day, you can’t be polite for any longer. So, I don’t believe a normal person can always be polite and this kind of person must be a hateful person.

Also, an always polite person can not show his or her emotion to others. Just think about if one of your friends is such “polite forever” person, will you feel upset when they seem to be insulted by you? It is common for one person to insult another unconsciously. And when they yelled at you, you found the mistake you have made, then after your apologies, your relationship has been saved. However, in the condition of a “polite” friend, he may tell you politely that you have insult him, but you can’t tell from his behavior that to what extend did he felt been insulted. It is always hard to judge one’s emotion by words. And the guilty of insulting will be with you all the time even after your apologies, it is all because you can’t ensure your friend’s feeling by his polite words and polite behaviors. And don’t you think your polite behavior which makes your friend in such an embrace situation indirectly treat your friend impolitely?

In addition, your behaviors can affect your way of thinking. In the eyes of easily angry people, this world has a potential willing to make them angry, and in always polite people’s mind, everything tend to be paradox, you can not tell whether it’s wrong or right. These people treat all of the things in a same polite way, even the things make them feel angry. Thus, change their characteristic into boring and stability. By and by, they can’t and are not willing to tell their own opinions, then lost the ability of creating their own opinions.

In a word, the “polite forever” people can not be a popular one among normal people and their polite behaviors will appear to be hateful and untrue in other people’s eyes.
作者: 永动鸡    时间: 2011-9-9 21:40:26

2010.01.30NA
Do you agree that the government should support the scientific research even there’s no practical use?
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-9 22:01:06

本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-9-9 22:08 编辑

31# 永动鸡
谢谢~!!其实那个resemble我是后来发现自己写错了,准备偷偷改掉的……但是看到文章瞬间被人改了,所以……
不过永动鸡倒是第一个发现这个问题的人……= =

对于永动鸡对于文章的逻辑结构的批改byebye真的是太感谢了!一直都觉得自己的逻辑很有问题来着,不管是中文还是英文……
作者: pj1213    时间: 2011-9-10 08:50:43

I like English men the most when the firsttime I saw a gentleman from a movie. For it seems that they can always bepolite to anyone at anyplace. But I doubt whether this kind of gentlemen reallyexists in this world. I think it is impossiblefor one to be polite to anyone and I don’t think we should try to become thiskind of person.$ O)A1 p2 |% U1 d

Above all, we should be polite only to the polite person, not to the rude one.We should divide people into two groups, polite group and impolite group. (这句话起到什么作用呢?跟后面的内容好像没有什么联系?我觉得有点跳跃了)Wewant to become a polite person not only because we want others consider us as aperson with high educated, but also we expect for the polite response fromothers. As the old saying putted by Confucius, if you be polite to the personwho insults you, then in what way can you treat those who treat you politely?It means, if you treat everyone in a polite way, others will regard you as akind of person that can’t tell what is right and what is wrong, because youtreat every one in the same way.(这句话与if you treat everyone in a polite way 重复了,说理最好不要翻来覆去,有点累赘)Also, if you keep on being polite to all of the people, I guess mostof them will not treat you that much politely, for they can always get thepolite responses they want from you without being polite to you, until one day,you can’t be polite for any longer. So, I don’t believe a normal person canalways be polite and this kind of person must be a hateful person.
7 p# v1 M5 R1 t+ Y.`; X
Also, an always polite person can not show his or her emotion to others. Justthink about if one of your friends is such “polite forever” person, will youfeel upset when he seems to be insulted by you?It is common for one person to insult another unconsciously. And when they yell at you, you find themistake you have made, then after your apologies, your relationship will be saved. (我觉得哦,讲通常事情的,最好用现在时,你可以参考一下,我也不一定是对的)However(Onthe contrary 如果你这里是想表达相反的情况的话,用这个比较好,可以帮助人家理解,然后显得自己有逻辑关系), in the condition of a “polite” friend, he may tell you politelythat you have insult him, but you can’t tell from his behavior that to whatextend did he feel being insulted. It is alwayshard to judge one’s emotion by words. And the guilty of insulting will be withyou all the time even after your apologies, it is all because you can’t ensureyour friend’s feeling by his polite words and polite behaviors. And don’t youthink your polite behavior which makes your friend in such an embrace situationindirectly treat your friend impolitely?+ u( d: X4 U# m$ T
  k, d9`) \( ?9 k' a
In addition, your behaviors can affect your way of thinking. In the eyes ofeasily angry people, this world has a potential willing to make them angry, andin always polite people’s mind, everything tend to be paradox, you can not tellwhether it’s wrong or right. These people treat all of the things in a samepolite way, even the things make them feel angry. Thus, change theircharacteristic into boring and stability. By and by, they can’t and are notwilling to tell their own opinions, then lost the ability of creating their ownopinions.- O* I- f%t9 J6 z$ v
, t. @+ R1 |"~. u4 X# K4 E& I
In a word, the “polite forever” people can not be a popular one among normalpeople and their polite behaviors will appear to be hateful and untrue in otherpeople’s eyes.
意见:论证最好还是有个例子讲比较让人一看就明白,说理翻来覆去的话,要是正好有语法错误,那更加不能让评分人明白你的论述了。还有,论证的时候最好不要有重复意思的话出现,多用用关联词来体现逻辑关系,这样也可以帮助他人一下子就明白你的意思了。
作者: pj1213    时间: 2011-9-10 08:52:30

啊呀 我傻掉了,我还没权力加附件,本来WORD上看蛮清楚的,现在这样修改过的看起来不清楚了,要对照看了,不好意思呀。。。
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-10 09:59:17

本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-9-10 10:00 编辑

34# pj1213
啊~~~我居然忘记了例子这回事~!!!!!谢谢批改!!我会好好改正的!!!!!(没有逻辑思维的某只……TAT)
还有我写作罗嗦这回事也是正中红心的说!!!(鞠躬!!!)
作者: Sudden2012    时间: 2011-9-10 16:13:13

9.9 独立 改好了,加油哈!
关于使用Consider,引出例子是可以的,之前在备战G的时候有见过这种说法的哈,
还有,关于body1是否需要先承认polite的重要性,我认为是可以的,并且不会影响考官判断我的立场。我的立场是polite固然必要,但in some cases,我们应该impolite,然后举出例子。不知道我的想法对不对,byebye多多跟我交流嘛~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-10 18:59:33

36# Sudden2012
谢谢蜗牛桑的批改~!!那个呢~must be a hateful person.
这句,估计是前几天看傲慢与偏见的时候记住了这句女主说过的话,然后没经大脑就写出来了。

我会尽量去克服这种毛病的!!!

还有关于蜗牛桑的那个说明礼貌很必要的段落,我是原来看过一个人写的IBT经验啦……里面说如果你开头写的是不同意,然后后面又写了支持同意这个论点的语句,那么考官就会觉得你这个人观点不明确……
具体在哪里看的我也记不得了……而且也是别人的经验贴未必是标准答案~~所以参考下就可以咯~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-10 20:59:32

9.10 教师节~~ 独立

Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching... agree or disagree.

There are lots kinds of movie in the world, the movies about science fiction, or the one which tells you a love story, and so on. I like science fiction movies which are filled with imaginations and the coolest technology in the future. However, some people think these kinds of movies which can not teach us something about real life are worthless. As a science fiction movie fan, I can’t agree with that opinion.

Above all, movie is a kind of art, not a text book. Which kind of movies you like depends largely on your experience and what do think of movies. If you get information mainly by watching movies or you want get to know some truth about life through movies, you might in favor of those movies which can teach you a lesson on real life. But that is only one function of movies. People invented movie machine and made movies in order to entertain themselves in the early days. With the development of the movie, movie is not just a tool of entertainment, but a pattern of art. Directors show audiences the beauty of this world and share their imagination to us through movies, and if you still treat movies as a tool and try to enrich your knowledge by watching it, I suggest you bought a text book. It will help you get knowledge effectively.

Also, imagination is another significant part in our lives, and movies are the best place to embody them. Our lives are not filled with truth and realism, it contain imagination and dreams as well. Without this important part, our lives will turn boring and our society will not make progress so rapidly. For instance, all of us know that American has a space shuttle which allows humans to live in the space, but have think about what makes humans to come up with such a remarkable idea? The answer is movies. Scientists get the inspiration from science fiction movies and designed the vehicle as same as the one in the movie. And this is one of thousands of times that movies help the development of our society. From this example we can tell that movies, even the one which can not teach us something about real life, are worth watching for maybe another inspiration will emerge while watching them.

In addition, movies which do not tell us things about real life can help kids get to know the world. There are many animated movies appear in the market nowadays. Its story may seems too childish for adults to watch, while for kids, the story about real life may too early to know, and the watching animated movies is a more vivid way to get to know some ancient stories and fairy tales than to read the books with pictures.

In a word, movie is not only a tool of get the knowledge of life, but also a pattern of art that allows people to share imagination and the beauty of the world. For adults, as well as kids, it is always better to watch all kinds of movies than one type.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-11 13:14:25

There are lots kinds of movie in the world, the movies about science fiction, or the one which tells you a love story(romantic story更好吧~), and so on. I like science fiction movies which are filled with imaginations and the coolest technology in the future. However, some people think these kinds of movies which can not teach us something about real life are worthless. As a science fiction movie fan, I can’t agree with that opinion.6 D1 t. k5 y: H* F3 Q
6 `/ x4 ^, `8 a8 P3 o/ h
Above all, movie is a kind of art, not a text book. Which kind of movies you like depends largely on your experience and what do think of movies (your opinions about movies). If you get information mainly by watching movies or you want get to know some truth(something true) about life through movies, you might be in favor of those movies which can teach you a lesson on real life. But that is only one function of movies. People invented movie machine and made movies in order to entertain themselves in the early days. With the development of the movie, movie is not just a tool of entertainment, but a pattern of art. Directors show audiences the beauty of this world and share their imagination to us through movies, and if you still treat movies as a tool and try to enrich your knowledge by watching it, I suggest you bought a text book. It will help you get knowledge effectively.
J  i
Also, imagination is another significant part in our lives, and movies are the best place to embody them. Our lives are not filled with truth and realism, it contain imagination and dreams as well. Without this important part, our lives will turn boring and our society will not make progress so rapidly. For instance, all of us know that American has a space shuttle which allows humans to live in the space, but have think about(have you thought about the question that) what makes humans to come up with such a remarkable idea? The answer is movies. Scientists get the inspiration from science fiction movies and designed the vehicle as same as the one in the movie. And this is one of thousands of times that movies help the development of our society. From this example we can tell that movies, even the one which can not teach us something about real life, are worth watching for maybe another inspiration will emerge while watching them.
In addition, movies which do not tell us things about real life can help kids get to know the world. There are many animated movies appear in the market(cinemas) (or on the screens) nowadays. Its story may seems too childish for adults to watch, while for kids, the story about real life may too early to know, and the watching animated movies is a more vivid way to get to know some ancient stories and fairy tales than to read the books with pictures.# `% l0 j4 j/ i7 e9 t: n

In a word, movie is not only a tool of get the knowledge of life, but also a pattern of art that allows people to share imagination and the beauty of the world. For adults, as well as kids, it is always better to watch all kinds of movies than one type.

写得不错!字数特别多啊~~我觉得接下来就是控制好时间就可以了~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-11 18:39:39

39# Yukiko

谢谢Yukiko~~作文中奇怪的表达方式我会好好考虑的~!!
作者: venusbloom    时间: 2011-9-11 20:35:29

Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching... agree or disagree.$ l3 k7 W. R; u3 j' X* S
5 B- ]8 G1 k) k) f

There are lots kinds of movie in the world, the movies about science fiction, or the one which tells you a love story, and so on. I like science fiction movies which are filled with imaginations(imagination 和后面一致) and the coolest technology in the future. However, some people think these kinds of movies which can not teach us something about real life are worthless. As a science fiction movie fan, I can’t agree with that opinion.! m/ t$ Y2 Z$ M2 L2 |' U; J0 v

Above all, movie is a kind of art, not a text book. Which kind of movies you like depends largely on your experience and what do you think of movies. If you get information mainly by watching movies or you want get to know some truth about life through movies, you might in favor of those movies which can teach you a lesson on real life. But that is only one function of movies. People invented movie machine and made movies in order to entertain themselves in the early days. With the development of the movie, movie is not just a tool of entertainment, but a pattern of art. Directors show audiences the beauty of this world and share their imagination to us through movies, and if you still treat movies as a tool and try to enrich your knowledge by watching it, I suggest you bought a text book. It will help you get knowledge effectively.
1 {" [; p: H( d$ C, ~' `2 s

Also, imagination is another significant part in our lives, and movies are the best place to embody them. Our lives are not filled with truth and realism, it contains imagination and dreams as well. Without this important part, our lives will turn boring and our society will not make progress so rapidly. For instance, all of us know that American has a space shuttle which allows humans to live in the space, but have think about what makes humans to come up with such a remarkable idea? The answer is movies. Scientists get the inspiration from science fiction movies and designed the vehicle as same as the one in the movie. And this is one of thousands of times that movies help the development of our society. From this example we can tell that movies, even the one which can not teach us something about real life, are worth watching for maybe another inspiration will emerge while watching them.
: f+ D0 Q6 W9 \- i

In addition, movies which do not tell us things about real life can help kids get to know the world. There are many animated movies appear in the market nowadays. Its story(these stories) may seems(seem) too childish for adults to watch, while for kids, the story about real life may too early to know(不一定,可以换一种范式表述,像是too difficult for them to understand), and the(删掉) watching animated movies is a more vivid way to get to know some ancient stories and fairy tales than to read(reading) the books with pictures.; L+ C! H- T% S" o2 a2 p2 W
* `2 H6 s& B. V

In a word, movie is not only a tool of getting the knowledge of life, but also a pattern of art that allows people to share imagination and the beauty of the world. For adults, as well as kids, it is always better to watch all kinds of movies than one type.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-11 22:24:40

41# venusbloom
谢谢bloom~~看来我前后不一致的毛病还很严重的说~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-12 19:57:35

9.12 独立~欢迎批改~~

It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lose of old friends?

Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for both of my parents get a stable job and we needn’t to move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.

Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends. For most of our childhood, we spent our time in watching the same streets, met same person, and talk about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as have a new topic with your old friends.

Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Take one of my friends Dick who often argue with me before as an example, he go to work at another city 2 months ago. And one day he send message to me, said he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owe to the new circumstance our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see, that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.

In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much convenient than before. Beside this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face. I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before.

In conclusion, I don’t think there are any disadvantages which can destroy your friendship with your friends by moving to a new city. Besides, you make fresh topic and communicate with your friends much more frequently than before which will definitely enhance your friendship.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-12 20:23:34

Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for both of my parents get(have) a stable job and we needn’t to(删) move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree with some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.

Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends.(最好用第一人称) For most of our childhood, we spent our time in(删)(we spent most of our childhood) watching the same streets, meeting the same person, and talking about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as having a new topic with your old friends.

Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Taking one of my friends Dick (who often argue with me before) as an example, he often argued with me before and went to work at(in) another city 2 months ago. (And) One day he sent message to me, said(saying that) he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owing to the new circumstance, our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.

In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much more convenient than before. Besides this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face(via the video). I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before.(with your friends face to face)3 c; @. J: x  a8 ~. B8 p* `; r6 _
In conclusion, I don’t think there are any disadvantages which can destroy your friendship with your friends by moving to a new city. Besides, you make fresh topic and communicate with your friends much more frequently than before which will definitely enhance your friendship.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-12 20:24:30

本帖最后由 Yukiko 于 2011-9-12 20:26 编辑

Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for both of my parents get(have) a stable job and we needn’t to() move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree with some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.
Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends
.(
最好用第一人称) For most of our childhood, we spent our time in(删)(we spent most of our childhood watching the same streets, meeting the same person, and talking about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as having a new topic with your old friends.

Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Taking one of my friends Dick (who often argue with me before) as an example, he often argued with me before and went to work at(in) another city 2 months ago. (And) One day he sent message to me, said(saying that) he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owing to the new circumstance, our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.

In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much more convenient than before. Besides this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face(via the video). I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before.(with your friends face to face)
r6 _

作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-12 20:29:00

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1304971-1-1.html
也帮忙改一下吧~谢谢!
作者: 奔跑蜗牛    时间: 2011-9-12 20:32:37

Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for(because ) both of my parents get a stable job and we needn’t to move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.
0 M6 x6 ^0 y/ |6 M9 j+ a) o1 E. L, z% t+ P5 S  e/ f8 E
Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends. For most of our childhood, we spent our time in watching the same streets, met same person, and talk about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real (这里需要个名词) outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as have a new topic with your old friends.
观点很好,论据需要加强
it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Take one of my friends Dick who often argue with me before as an example, he go to work at another city 2 months ago. And one day he send message to me, said he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owe to the new circumstance our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see, that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.* ]4 L: {) O& Z4 m2 G+ K  \
( ~. F: U; V. E: S2 N+ v0 w
In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much convenient than before. Beside this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face. I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before./ @% x* q  y- _8 u: b, w7 m

# ?) m" f9 n& E& ~7 t5 _0 eIn conclusion, I don’t think there are any disadvantages which can destroy your friendship with your friends by moving to a new city. Besides, you make fresh topic and communicate with your friends much more frequently than before which will definitely enhance your friendship.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-12 22:17:42

45# Yukiko
谢谢~~改的很细心~!!一些因为限时而没有注意到的语法错误都被改出来了~!!!
中秋快乐~~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-12 22:35:41

本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-9-12 22:38 编辑

47# 奔跑蜗牛
谢谢奔跑蜗牛桑的批改~~~我也突然发现自己第二段写的有点短了……话说这是庆中秋作文修改咩?
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-13 18:55:43

9.13 首次综合写作……欢迎批改!!!(TPO10)

The reading meterial mainly taik about the cause of the decilining of the sea otter, the writer of the article hold the view that the most likely reason for the declining is the pollution from the oil rigs and other sources of industral chemical pollution. It is obvious that in the lecture, the professor take the opposite view of the view.firstly, accroding to first reason given by the article, it is because the industrial chemical pollution that water has been greatly polluted. However, as the professor puts it, there is no evidence of finding any deadbodies of the sea otter or the other sea animals. If the chamical industry really pollute the water in the surrounding sea, we must have found their dead bodies. So the only reason for not finding the dead bodies is that the sea otters have been eaten by their fredators.Secondly, the artical said that number of other kinds of animals which live along the coast also appear to be decling.professor says that other animals disapparing is the result of human's huntting, for human not only hunt for one kind of animal but all they need. Last, it is said by the article that some scientists think that the pollution of chamical industry can also explain the uneven pattern of otters' declining. The number of otters declining only around the place where the oil stations are and in the other place, their number stay balance. But the professor says that the oil stations surrounding often do not have any shallow to let the otters hide themselves and that is the main reason that the otter's number has declined, because they have been eaten by their predators.
作者: 奔跑蜗牛    时间: 2011-9-13 22:27:04

本帖最后由 奔跑蜗牛 于 2011-9-13 22:45 编辑

49# byebyehaku 版版偶 疯玩了两天 中秋节感冒在家窝着 :mad:
作者: ccgedu    时间: 2011-9-14 14:20:00

43# byebyehaku
Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for(cause) both of my parents get a() stable job(jobs) and we needn’t to() move to any other cities(city). But to(for) me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree with some people’s words that they will(would) lose their old friends for moving to another city.. W! k) X! N" ?. w$ h! @8 n

Above all(First of all), moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also be the topic between you and your friends. For most of our childhood, we spent our time in() watching the same streets, met(meeting) the same person, and talk(talking) about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly(difficult) for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have(breathe)fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose(like) to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge(knowledge) as well as(and also) have a new topic with your old friends.4 n; x, `" w2 {6 u. i
* a# N, G2 F  x6 i; O3 J. X& `
Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Take one of my friends Dick who often argue(argues) with me before as an example, he go(went) to work at another city 2 months ago. And one day he send(sent) a message to me, said he missed the day(days) when we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will(would) have such a changing(change). And owe(owing) to the new circumstance our relationship become(becomes) better than before. From this example we can see, that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to() know how valuable the friendship with old friends is.
In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know(get in touch with) our friends much more convenient than before. Besides this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face. I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as(the) same as the way you talk(talked) before.# a8 c2 p- F6 v7 h/ ^& y
" L+ c, y* I% z" G$ {+ ?
作者: ccgedu    时间: 2011-9-14 14:22:36

本帖最后由 ccgedu 于 2011-9-14 14:23 编辑

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1305689-1-1.html
我们分在同一组,请你也帮我修改下独立作文了~谢谢!
作者: 窝头拌咸菜    时间: 2011-9-14 14:37:23

50# byebyehaku
综合作文改好了~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-14 15:35:54

52# ccgedu
谢谢 改得非常详细~!!
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-14 19:53:31

54# 窝头拌咸菜
谢谢咸菜桑~~改得非常详细~~建议也很有帮助,话说这是初次综合,小有点不适应哈~~~
作者: heyx    时间: 2011-9-14 23:05:06

已改完,本人愚见~
It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lose of old friends?
作者: heyx    时间: 2011-9-15 00:31:11

ByeBye:(可能是byebye太执念了~总觉得呐~~既然题目上强调的是搬家对于朋友关系的影响,所以写作的时候就应该着重强调搬家其实对于朋友关系没有影响,而不是阐述搬家对自己的好处来着……因为既然要大费周章去搬家,那么新家一定对自己有益处……这一点上欢迎笔记哥讨论~~~)
笔记哥:题目的意思:搬去一个新的城市或一个新的国家不是一件好事,因为会失去老朋友。
我的理解:题目其实是两句话,用because连接。
反对意见:1.搬家是一件好事;2.“原因,失去老朋友”是错误的。
我阅读了好几篇从反面着手写的文章,都是从这两方面入手的~
你觉得呢?
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-15 06:36:21

9.15  独立
这次的题目没有说清楚让我很纠结……

College or University should offer more preparation before they start working

With the development of society, it has become a common phenomenon that more and more students go to Universities or Collages not to get the knowledge they want, but to get the diplomas as guarantees of jobs. So some people said that Universities should offer more practical training or the preparation like that to help them find jobs. However, I hold the opposite view. Universities or Collages have no duty to offer more preparation.

First of all, University or Collage is not an education agency that can guarantee you a job. What do you think University is? This place is for students to get academic knowledge and to calculate their minds, not to training workers in certain fields. If you want to be a practiced worker, then University is not a good choice for you. For example, many young people in China who can not get enough score to enter the Universities or do not want to enter it, tend to go to some education agency to learn practical skills and find their ideal job quickly and effectively. That means, different people have different ways, if you want to choose a way different from the academic way, University is not a place which fit for you.

In addition, offer more preparation means the reducing number of the academic courses on the schedule. And will have bad effect on the quality of education in this University. The time in one semester is quite limit and if University adds more preparation in the schedule, it is obvious that either students’ spare time or the number of academic courses will be reduced. Because what University should do is to balance majority of students’ need and also the need of basic knowledge of the major, that is to learn more academic knowledge. In addition, the comment to University mainly based on the academic achievement, and the occupation of the academic courses will definitely destroy its reputation.

Also, getting more preparation for the job is your own task. You can not blame University for not offer you enough preparation to get a job. If you want to find an ideal job right after your graduation, you should preparation the necessary skills and find chance for practical training by yourself. It is your own life, and you should learn to be responsible for yourself, that’s what the University has taught you before. Just like one of my classmates in University, Zhou, who want to be a programmer after graduation, find projects on the Internet and work for it for free in order to gain more practical skill. If you want to gain the skill you need, then find a place to learn it, never wait for that skill coming for you.

In conclusion, University or Collage have no duty and should not offer more preparation for students, if students want to be practiced workers right after their graduation, I suggest that they should chose other education agency instead.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-15 07:34:33

58# heyx
嘛~~经过这么一分析,这么写的确可以~~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-15 07:41:55

57# heyx
谢谢笔记哥~~~改得很详细~~!!!
我会注意下细节的!!!
作者: tiannip    时间: 2011-9-15 22:34:18

59# byebyehaku
改好了,呵呵
[attach]171667[/attach]
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-15 23:00:48

9.15 独立

Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past?

Nowadays, young generations like to emphasize the words characteristic a lot. It gives us an expression that they are individual persons and do not want to be a copy of any others. It seems to us all that young generations appear to be more ambitious and more independence than in the past, while I hold the opposite view that they are actually more dependent on their parents than ever before.

First, more and more young people today want their parents to find them jobs. As we all know, under the background of economic crisis, it is hard for our young people to find a job we want, besides, the difference between our dreams and the reality beat most of us down to the ground. So many of them want to rely on their parents to help them find jobs, thus they have no choice of choosing jobs they want to do, but to obey their parents’ arrangement. For example, one of my friends, Tom, whose parents help him find a job in a tourist agency right after he graduated from collage. As he said, we should make full use of our parents’ association. With this thought, neither do he have the chance to find his ideal job nor can he appears to be an independent person.

Second, young people today are too eager to be success that they tend to take their parents’ advises before they do everything. Take myself as an example, my mother always told me that I should obey the arrangement by her, and I will have a bright future that everyone will envy. From my perspective, I can’t agree with her opinion. However, many young people today may agree with my mother’s words. In today’s China, young people will let their parents decide their major, their job, and even their husbands or wife. I have to say, maybe it is because their lack of brave to be response to their lives that they choose to rely on their parents.

Finally, the number of NEET has become much larger than before. It is not a particular phenomenon in China, but all around the world, that more and more young people choose to stay at home and dependent on their parents’ wage to support them. The reason is variety, but the results are all the same that they dependent on their parents not like the young people before who have a strong desire to support their own lives.

In conclusion, I assert that young generation nowadays shows more dependent on their parents than ever before. In addition, they even lost the willing to be a truly independent person.
作者: kinging2021    时间: 2011-9-16 14:46:45

改好了
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-16 15:34:40

64# kinging2021

谢谢~~我确实犯了写着写着句子就跑了的毛病了~~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-16 21:40:43

9.16  综合  TPO14  
用word改了下错词……拼错的还是很多……= =

In the lecture, professor puts it that the salvage logging may sounds good to the forest, while it actually do harm to it in 3 aspects.

First, according to the reading material, salvage logging asks us to remove the dead trees out of the forest in order to leave a space for new trees' growing. However, as the professor said in the lecture, cleaning up the forest is really unnecessary. Because the dead trees can enrich the soil and it is good for new trees' growing.

Second, in the article, writer said that moving away the dead trees make contribution to keeping the tree healthy,because salvage logging can decline the number of insects. While the professor said the insects are important to the forest because they can attract a lot of birds and other animals which are good for the trees' growing to settle down in the forest. In addition, the insects have been in the forest for thousands of years without causing any damage.

Third, the article said that salvage logging persuades people use the dead trees and put them into factories in order to add new jobs and reduce the damage of the forest. Wile the professor holds the opposite view. She think that the damaged trees can recover themselves and also the number of dead trees is very little, factory can not use them for long. Also, the acquiring of new workers may not be good for the local workers. they may be replaced by more skilled workers who come from other places.
作者: pumpkinbrain    时间: 2011-9-16 22:23:08

Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past?
Nowadays, young generations(好像没有这个用法,应该是generation) like to emphasize the words
characteristic a lot. It gives us an expression that they are individual persons and do not want to be a copy of any others. It seems to us all that young generations appear to be more ambitious and more independence(independent) than in the past, while I hold the opposite view that they are actually more dependent on their parents than ever before.

First, more and more young people today want their parents to find them jobsfind jobs for them. As we all know, under the background of economic crisis, it is hard for our(us) young people to find a job we want(desire可能更好), (.)besides, the difference between our dreams and the reality beat most of us down to the ground. So many of them want to rely on their parents to help them find jobs, thus they have no choice of choosing jobs they want to do, but to obey their parents’ arrangement. For example, one of my friends, Tom, whose parents help him find a job in a tourist agency right after he graduated(graduating) from collage. As he said, we should make full use of our parents’ association (network). With this thought, neither do he have the chance to find his ideal job nor can he appears to be an independent person.(这一段人称有点乱)
Second, young people today are too eager to be success(successful) that they tend to take their parents’ advises before they do everything(介词+句子?). Take myself as an example, my mother always told me that I should obey the arrangement by(of) her, and I will have a bright future that everyone will envy. From my perspective, I can’t agree with her opinion. However, many young people today may agree with my mother’s words. In today’s China, young people will let their parents decide their major, their job, and even their husbands or wife. I have to say, maybe it is because of their lack of brave to be response to their lives that they choose to rely on their parents.
Finally, the number of NEET has become much larger than before. It is not a particular phenomenon in China, but all around the world, that more and more young people choose to stay at home and dependent(depend) on their parents’ wage to support them. The reason is of variety, but the results are all the same that they dependent on their parents not like the young people before who have a strong desire to support their own lives.
In conclusion, I assert that young generation nowadays shows more dependent(dependence) on their parents than ever before. In addition, they even lost the willing to be a truly independent person.
观点、思路什么的很好,但是语法错误有点小多,会给文章减分不少。
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-16 22:38:24

67# pumpkinbrain
谢谢批改……我这拿不上台面的语法……TAT
作者: 窝头拌咸菜    时间: 2011-9-17 14:55:46

66# byebyehaku
综合改好了~有进步哦,加油~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-17 16:45:58

69# 窝头拌咸菜
谢谢批改~!!我的错误还是多得吓人的说~~
我会好好考虑下如何点出文章和演讲之间的关系的~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-17 18:33:06

9.17  独立  木有灵感 纯粹憋出来的

Since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from their families, the help from government is often not necessary.

We may find that even we meet kinds of problems a lot in our daily lives we can deal with all of them by ourselves or by our network. It seems that government seldom takes part in our daily life. So there is an opinion that even without the help of government, we can deal with our problems. However, can we really solve everything without the government’s help? As to this point, I assert that we can not leave out government’s help.

First, folks and government solve different problems. The problems we meet in our daily lives are all personal problems, such as choosing best schools or paying the loan. On the other hand, government’s routine is to maintain the stable of the economy and as a representative of this country to defend people from other countries’ attack. These are what any one of our folks can not complete as an individual and without it our folks will have to face with the invading from other culture and our peaceful lives will never become true. So, even though what government does may not be considered as important things, you cannot deny that our peaceful lives really benefit a lot from it.

Second, without the help of the government, people can only face with society problems in a negative way. We may find many ways of solving our daily problems while these so called “ways” is only a negative and external way. As to some certain problems, I have to say we never solve the source of problem. We change the surface of the problem, declining our own lost. However, with the source still exist, it will restart again and become much more serious than before. Then we deal with it in a new way, ignoring whether it will cause more serious problems until the exhausting of solutions. While, with the help of government, though I can’t fully confirm that it can solve problems perfectly, it indeed solves the problems which our folks cannot solve in a macroscopic way. And also, government has the ability to gather many experts in all kinds of fields. You have to say it is always good to solve problems by some professional person.

In conclusion, we may solve our daily problems by ourselves or our friends, but as to the problems associate with our country and the society which may have effect on our peaceful lives. Government plays a significant role, and can solve them in much better ways than any of our individuals can come up with.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-18 21:40:35

We may find that even we meet many kinds of problems (a lot) in our daily lives we can deal with all of them by ourselves or by our network. It seems that government seldom takes part in our daily life. So there is an opinion that even without the help of government, we can deal with our problems. However, can we really solve everything without the government’s help? As to this point, I assert that we can not leave out government’s help.

First, folks and government solve different problems. The problems we meet in our daily lives are all personal problems, such as choosing best schools or paying the loan. On the other hand, government’s routine is to maintain the stable(stability) of the economy and as a representative(这个是adj.用法对么?) of this country, (the government should take responsibility) to defend people from other countries’ attack. These are what anyone of our folks can not complete.As an individual,( and )without it ,our folks will have to face with the invading from other culture and our peaceful lives will never become(comes) true. So, even though what government does may not be considered as important things, you cannot deny that our peaceful lives really benefit a lot from it.' r, Y4 U/ K& H* o2 |
$ U9 F3 C. s$ u! f9 v  x
Second, without the help of the government, people can only face with society(social) problems in a negative way. We may find many ways of solving(to solve) our daily problems while these so called “ways” is only a negative and external way. As to some certain problems, I have to say we never solve the source of problem. We only change the surface of the problem, declining our own lost. However, with the source still exist, it will restart again and become much more serious than before. Then we should deal with it in a new way, ignoring whether it will cause more serious problems until the exhausting of solutions. While, with the help of government, though I can’t fully confirm that it can solve problems perfectly, it indeed solves the problems which our folks cannot solve in a macroscopic way. And also, government has the ability to gather many experts in all kinds of fields. You have to say it is always good to solve problems by some professional person.& (
(这个最好举例啦。否则看得很抽象。。比如说因为有些政策不好,怎么都无法解决根本,只有政府才能解决一切的例子。。。这个用英语写确实很难,这题果断坑爹啊~)
p" k5 L+ E8 (\2
h# U, b
1 d3 r+ X9 F' l# 这个F
In conclusion, we may solve our daily problems by ourselves or our friends, but as to the problems are associate with our country and the society which may have effect on our peaceful lives. Government plays a significant role, and can solve them in much better ways than any of our individuals can come up with.

整体分析很不错啊~就是一点小细节注意就可以了。。^_^
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-18 21:47:45

Nowadays, young generations like to emphasize the word 'characteristic' a lot. It gives us an expression that they are individual persons and do not want to be a copy of (copy from) any others. It seems to us all that young generations appear to be more ambitious and more independence(t) than in the past, while I hold the opposite view that they are actually more dependent on their parents than ever before.5 B' J6 o6 q6 K* E. @8 W/ j
% {5 g' X1 {. K5 b

First, more and more young people today want their parents to find them jobs(help them find jobs). As we all know, under the background of economic crisis, it is hard for our young people to find an (ideal) job we want, besides, the differences between our dreams and the reality beat most of us down to the ground. So many of them(最好用第一人称,因为我们也是young people么~) want to rely on their parents to help them find jobs, thus they have no choice of choosing jobs(感觉重复了) they want to do, but to obey their parents’ arrangement. For example, one of my friends, Tom, whose parents help him find a job in a tourist agency right after he graduated from collage. As he said, we should make full use of our parents’ association. With this thought, neither do he have the chance to find his ideal job nor can he appears to be an independent person.

I' ^. y, y
Second, young people today are too eager to be success that they tend to take their parents’ advises before they do everything. Take myself as an example, my mother always told me that I should obey the arrangement by her, and I will have a bright future that everyone will envy(这个形容好生猛。。). From my perspective, I can’t agree with her opinion. However, many young people today may agree with my mother’s words. In today’s China, young people will let their parents decide their major, their job, and even their husbands or wife. I have to say, maybe it is because their lack of brave to be response to their lives that they choose to rely on their parents.9 j; ?2 c9 E5 T" U/ ^& O
. j: E3 Z+ d  y8 @: `7 V
Finally, the number of NEET has become much larger than before. It is not a particular phenomenon in China, but all around the world, that more and more young people choose to stay at home and dependent on their parents’ wage to support them. The reason is variety, but the results are all the same that they dependent on their parents not like the young people before who have a strong desire to support their own lives.

z" e1 z7 M+ }$ S
In conclusion, I assert that young generation nowadays shows more dependent on their parents than ever before. In addition, they even lost the willing to be a truly independent person.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-9-18 21:48:35

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1304971-1-1.html
互相交流噢~^_^
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-19 15:38:40

9.19 独立

Agree or disagree? If children want to do well in school, parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies.

It is always good to hear that children want to do well in school independently. Some of these children can get a really high mark after a period of hard working, while others, we can’t find any progress on their score even they really work hard on it. To find out the reason which leads to the different results, some people said that their parents watch so many TV programs or movies that have bad effect on their children. On contrary, I hold the opposite view.

First, children have to learn how to say “No” to the temptation if they want to do well in the school. In my opinion, if their parents’ behavior really bothered their study, they should think about the question that in what way does it bothered them. I assert that when come to this question, most of the people will say that the behavior of watching TV will let them unable to concentrate on their work. And the reason is obviously that they cannot deny the temptation outside. This kind of things happens a lot in our school life, for example, in my high school year, there was a person in my class who never had a rest during the rest time, even when everybody in the class were talking and playing. I can’t say that he really resists the temptation, but indeed he made a full use of his time in study and he succeeded in the University Entrance Examination. So what I am trying to say is that only people who has a steal mind and can resists temptation outside can succeed at last.

Second, children should know how to ignored interfere comes from the outside. Another biggest obstacle for children may be the annoying noise from Television according to common knowledge. But an investigation made by MIT tells us that people can easier concentrate on their study in a noisy environment than in a quite room. That’s no wonder that many remarkable people such as Chairman Mao and Tezuka, the god of manga like to study or work in noisy places. So, it is not a negative case for your study when you hear some noise from the Television, on contrary, it helps you study effectively.

Finally, to do well in school is children’s own business. If children really set up their minds to do well in school, then nothing can stop them. Not mention some noise. Think about the situation when they want to watch some TV program, will they mind the noise come from the outside? The answer is no. They feel hard to concentrate because their motivation is not strong enough. The noisy or some other reasons are all bad excuses. In addition, parents can help them build a quite environment to study, but there is no need for them to sacrifice their happiness for that.

In conclusion, if children really want to get a high mark in school, whether their parents are watching TV or not, they cannot be disturbed. Anyway, the noise and temptation of TV can make their mind stronger.
作者: rxli08    时间: 2011-9-19 21:52:39

Since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from their families, the help from government is often not necessary.

We may find that even though we’ve met/ meet kinds of problems (a lot )有点累赘in our daily lives we can deal with all of them by ourselves or by our network. It seems that government seldom takes part in our daily life. So there is an opinion that even without the help of government, we can deal with our problems. However, can we really solve everything without the government’s help? As to this point, I assert that we cannot live well without the help of government. leave out 有点中文思维government’s help.

First, folk 已经是复数and government solve different problems.最好开头点中心The problems we meet in our daily lives are all personal problems, such as choosing best schools or paying the loan. On the other hand, government’s routine is to maintain the stable of the economy and as a representative of this country to defend people from other countries’ attack. These are what all/any one/ of our folk cannot complete as an individual. Without it our folk will have to face with the invading from other cultures and our peaceful lives will never become true英文看起来有点奇怪.可不可以用the peace of our live would be broken. So, even though what government does may not be considered as important things, you cannot deny that our peaceful lives really benefit a lot from it/it benefit our peaceful lives a lot最好用主动.

Second, without the help of the government, people can only solve/face with society problems in/by a negative way. We can/may find many ways of solving our daily problems, while these so called “ways” is only a negative and external way. As to some certain problems, I have to say we never solve the source of the problem. We change the surface of the problem, declining our own lost. However, with since/the source still exist, it will be restart/regenerated again and become much more serious than before. Then we deal with it in a new way, ignoring whether it will cause more serious problems until the exhausting of solutions什么意思?. While, with the help of government, though I can’t fully confirm that it can solve problems perfectly, it indeed solves the problems which our folks cannot solve in a macroscopic way. And also, government has the ability to gather many experts in all kinds of fields. You have to admit that /say it is always good to solve problems by some professional persons.

In conclusion, we may solve our daily problems by ourselves or our friends, but not/as to) the problems associated with our country and the society which may have effect on our peaceful lives. Government plays a significant role, and can solve them in much better ways than any of our individuals can come up with.
作者: rxli08    时间: 2011-9-19 22:55:01

9.19 独立 0 B6 N1 w" `3 d. o' wAgree or disagree? If children want to do well in school, parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies.
  ]" A0 |) |+ {6 u9 W' ?! t
/ B! d  A& X/ O! k+ |4 R( G7 o+ lIt is always good to hear that children want to do well in school independently. Some of these children can get a really high mark after a period of hard working, while others, we can’t find any progress on their score even
when they really work hard on it. To find out the reason which leads to the different results, some people complained/said that their parents watch so many TV programs or movies that it has/have bad effect on them/their children. On contrary, I hold an/the opposite view.
/ j$ u5 ~5 z6 X! J  U' U! d. Y5 b: l2 @* Q, _  W
First, children have to learn how to say “No” to (the) temptation if they want to do well in the school. In my opinion, if their parents’ behavior really bothered their study, they should think about the question that how can it/in what way does it) bothered them. I assert that when it comes to this question, most (of the) people will say that the sound/behavior of watching TV will let them unable to concentrate on their work. And the reason is obviously that they cannot deny the temptation outside. This kind of things happens a lot in our school life. For example, in my high school year, there was a person in my class who never had a rest during the rest time, even when everybody in the class were talking and playing. I can’t say that he really resisted the temptation, but indeed he made a full use of his time in study and at last he succeeded in the University Entrance Examination. So what I am trying to say is that only people who has a steal mind and can resist(s) temptation outside will/can succeed at last.
$ x& C8 U; J" E6 N" h
. v& P/ Q4 H4 G; k
Second, children should know how to ignored interference coming/interfere comes from the outside. Another big/biggest obstacle for children may be the annoying noise from Television according to common knowledge. But an investigation made by MIT tells us that people can easier concentrate on their study in a noisy environment than in a quiet room. There’s no debate/That’s no wonder that many remarkable people such as Chairman Mao and Tezuka, the god of manga could (like to) study or work in noisy places concentrating on themselves and overlooking noise from outside. So, it is not a negative case for your study when you hear some noise from the Television, on contrary, it helps you study effectively.
4 N* z6 G: T6 u8 m, `
  `- v" H; s# `8 J' [# M% v
Finally, to do well in school is children’s own business. If children really set up their minds to do well in school, then nothing can stop them/ their steps, included some noise from outside.( Not mention some noise. )
中文化Think about the situation, when they want to watch some TV program, will they mind the noise come/coming from the outside? The answer is no. They feel hard to concentrate because their motivation is not strong enough. The noisy or some other reasons are all (bad)借口没有好坏 excuses. In addition, parents can help them build a quite environment to study, but there is no need for them to sacrifice their happiness for that.
( x4 E! m. C$ a. p7 J+ m
! P4 i+ y! Z9 yIn conclusion, if children really want to get a high mark in school, whether their parents are watching TV or not, they cannot be disturbed. Anyway, the noise and temptation of TV can make their mind stronger.

英语不太好,不知道改得怎样, 有错的话请谅解,
欢迎批改我的作文
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1306475-1-1.html
作者: samuelandcarol    时间: 2011-9-20 13:00:21

It is always good to hear that children want to do well in school independently. Some of these children can get a really high mark after a period of hard working, while others, we can’t find any progress on their score even they really work hard on it. To find out the reason which leads to the different results, some people said that their parents watch so many TV programs or movies that have bad effect on their children. On contrary, I hold the opposite view.

First, children have to learn how to say “No” to the temptation if they want to do well in the school. In my opinion, if their parents’ behavior really bothered their study, they should think about the question that in what way does it bothered them. I assert that when come to this question, most of the people will say that the behavior of watching TV will let them unable to concentrate on their work. And the reason is obviously that they cannot deny the temptation outside. This kind of things happens a lot in our school life, for example, in my high school year, there was a person in my class who never had a rest during the rest time, even when everybody in the class were talking and playing. I can’t say that he really resists the temptation, but indeed he made a full use of his time in study and he succeeded in the University Entrance Examination. So what I am trying to say is that only people who has a steal mind and can resists temptation outside can succeed at last. 我觉得你论证的角度有问题, 题目是说 是否家长应该限制看电视的时间。既然你反对,你应该对应着问题出发 写为什么家长不应该限制看电视。 而你这一段写的是小孩如何自控。 如果题目问的是家长限制看电视的时间是否是最好的方式让小孩拿高分。那么,你反对的话你就可以提出另一个你认为好的解决方式——自控。

Second, children should know how to ignored interfere comes from the outside. Another biggest obstacle for children may be the annoying noise from Television according to common knowledge. But an investigation made by MIT tells us that people can easier concentrate on their study in a noisy environment than in a quite room. That’s no wonder that many remarkable people such as Chairman Mao and Tezuka, the god of manga like to study or work in noisy places. So, it is not a negative case for your study when you hear some noise from the Television, on contrary, it helps you study effectively. 这段你想说明 不是电视干扰是主要因素。 为了更贴近主题,你可以在加上几句写家长限制看电视会提高小孩成绩的这个说法就不成立了。 这样你的观点会更清晰

Finally, to do well in school is children’s own business. If children really set up their minds to do well in school, then nothing can stop them. Not mention some noise. Think about the situation when they want to watch some TV program, will they mind the noise come from the outside? The answer is no. They feel hard to concentrate because their motivation is not strong enough. The noisy or some other reasons are all bad excuses. In addition, parents can help them build a quite environment to study, but there is no need for them to sacrifice their happiness for that.
这一段的角度挺好的

In conclusion, if children really want to get a high mark in school, whether their parents are watching TV or not, they cannot be disturbed. Anyway, the noise and temptation of TV can make their mind stronger.

嗯,第一次给比人改逻辑 如有争议的地方 欢迎讨论~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-20 14:56:39

78# samuelandcarol
再看了下第二段……= =  我果然又跑偏了~~谢谢改正!!!
作者: samuelandcarol    时间: 2011-9-21 17:26:25

请帮我改下19号的作文好么~  谢谢~
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1300217-3-1.html
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-30 18:19:13

本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-10-3 21:55 编辑

10.3 独立  这次的题目写过了,所以我自行找个之前的题目(没有控制好字数很郁闷……)

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Working at home using computers or telephones is better than working in the office
There are more and more people nowadays tend to choose jobs that allow them to work at home. When asked about the reason, they usually say it can save a lot of traffic fee by working at home, and they can arrange their own schedule of jobs or follow their own pace. I have to say that I really appreciate this kind of convenient that technology bring to us. However, I still think it is better to work in the office.

According to my own experience, when I do my homework at home, no matter how perfect schedule I have made, it seems that I have never finished it. I slow down my pace spontaneously and want to have some cookies or sometimes a cup of water when I actually don’t need them. I choose to take a rest almost every 20 minutes and I already feel quite tired. However, when I do my homework in classroom or in someplace where people are all busy studying, I feel that it is easy to concentrate on my works and I can finish it efficiently. So I think it is because of the tensional atmosphere of the workplace that makes me work efficient, while working at home can be too leisure that I will lose my sense of tension. That is the best evident that working in the office is better for doing job efficiently.

There is another problem that makes it a bad choice to work at home. Sometime when I need to communicate with my colleagues on a project, even though I can use computer to send them e-mails or give them a phone call, it gives me a feeling that I still cannot get through my colleagues. Because only by voice or words, makes difficult for people to get the information form their counterparts’ gestures or facial expresses and these kind of information can be significant in some case. So I mean when I talk with some of my colleagues about my work, we still need to talk face-to-face and show them my situation directly. Besides, if I talk with my colleagues about some top secrets of our company, it is not safe to choose this way in sake of hacking by someone. Office is obviously a better place to deal with our job when compare with personal houses.

The most important reason I am in favor of working in the office is that I am able to live a regular life everyday. For me, consist a good and regular life schedule is quite hard. During the holiday, I always go to sleep very late at night because of hanging out with my friends or watching a TV series, and as many people at my age, I eat only when I feel hungry. I know these are bad hobbit but I just get some trouble in controlling myself. From this example you can see, if I work at home and be able to follow my own schedule like I mentioned above, it will be a damage of my body. But if I go to work everyday, my schedule will be set rigidly by my company, so that in order to get office at time, I won’t sleep too late, also with stable timetable of the company and for the sake of exhausted during working time, I have to eat my meal regularly. It sounds quite boring, but it is good for my health.

So, even though I can figure out lots of advantages for people to work at home, I still strongly recommend that people should work in the office, it is good for people’s health and finish job efficiently will give your boss a good impression.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-9-30 22:31:35

这是之前的一篇……顺便帮忙改下~万分感谢!!!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, using e-mail or text messaging is better than using telephone or voice-messaging.

It is a common phenomenon that people tend to avoid voice contact when they are trying to discuss some sensitive problems with others. I have to admit that this kind of avoiding can actually avoid embarrassed situations and diminish the possibility of quarreling with each other. However, if I could choose, I will choose to use telephone or voice-message.

Personally I don’t like to use e-mail or some text messages to talk about some controversial problems. Different people have different understanding of using words and even punctuation. Some punctuation or words may seem normal to me, while to other person it could mean harm. For example, I am sensitive to the way people use punctuations. I hate to receive very short message end up with period, I think it is shows that the people who send me the message treat me as a stranger. While one of my friends Dick like often send this kind of hateful messages to me because he like to send message in a brief way and tend to put a period at the end. So even we are not talking about some controversial problems, we argue with each other quite often. Just because of the way he uses the words and punctuations. That is the reason I seldom use text message to discuss with people.

Despite of the different way of words expression, I sometimes come up with a situation that when I give others a phone call to discuss the problem, it is possible that I will lose my mind during the talking, and end up with an unhappy result. Should I still use the voice-message to discuss with others? The answer is definitely yes. I have to say as a human, I will lose my mind when I feel extremely angry, but I think the person who I am talking with can get to know my emotion directly though my angry voice, not by guessing from the words I used in the text message. We may both lost our mind at that time, but after that, when we calm down and begin to think about this talk, we will be quite clear about what the other people’s opinion or reaction about this problem. Then both of us will show the understanding towards each others. Otherwise, if I choose to send text message to show my feeling under this kind of circumstance, the slow speed of typing and the unemotional words will driven me crazy and force me to hold my phone and give that person a phone call to solve the misunderstanding first.

Above all, it is a good way to avoid some unnecessary embarrassed situations and state my opinion briefly by using the text message to discuss some controversial problems, but giving a phone call can effectively solve the problem and let other people feel my feeling directly instead of through the judgment of my unemotional words.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-10-3 16:50:59

There are more and more people nowadays tending to choose jobs that allow them to work at home. When asked about the reason, they usually say it can save a lot of traffic fee by working at home, and they can arrange their own schedule of jobs or follow their own pace. I have to say that I really appreciate this kind of convenience that technology brings to us(为什么可以在家工作这个机会是technology给我们带来的呢?). However, I still think it is better to work in the office.
According to my own experience, when I do my homework at home, no matter how perfect the schedule I have made, it seems that I have never finished it. I slow down my pace spontaneously and want to have some cookies or sometimes a cup of water when I actually don’t need them. I choose to take a rest almost every 20 minutes and I already feel quite tired. However, when I do my homework in classroom or in someplace where people are all busy studying, I feel that it is easy to concentrate on my works and I can finish it efficiently. So I think it is because of the tensional atmosphere of the workplace that makes me work efficiently, while working at home can be too leisure that I will lose my sense of tension. That is the best evident that working in the office is better for doing job efficiently.3 B0 v0 e* W) J0 ~1 {% ]
5 W8 a2 U+ h  b" Y* g( n
There is another problem that makes it a bad choice to work at home. Sometime when I need to communicate with my colleagues on a project, even though I can use computer to send them e-mails or give them a phone call, it gives me a feeling that I still cannot get through my colleagues. Because only by voice or words, makes difficult for people to get the information form their counterparts’ gestures or facial expresses and these kind of information can be significant in some case. So I mean when I talk with some of my colleagues about my work, we still need to talk face-to-face and show them my situation directly. Besides, if I talk with my colleagues about some top secrets of our company, it is not safe to choose this way in sake of hacking by someone. Office is obviously a better place to deal with our job when compare with personal houses.
  The most important reason I am in favor of working in the office is that I am able to live a regular life everyday. For me, consisting a good and regular life schedule is quite hard. During the holiday, I always go to sleep very late at night because of hanging out with my friends or watching a TV series, and as many people at my age, I eat only when I feel hungry. I know these are bad hobbit but I just get some trouble in controlling myself. From this example you can see, if I work at home and be able to follow my own schedule like I mentioned above, it will be a damage of my body. But if I go to work everyday, my schedule will be set rigidly by my company, so that in order to get office at time, I won’t sleep too late, also with stable timetable of the company and for the sake of exhausted during working time, I have to eat my meal regularly. It sounds quite boring, but it is good for my health.
  So, even though I can figure out lots of advantages for people to work at home, I still strongly recommend that people should work in the office, it is good for people’s health and finish job efficiently will give your boss a good impression.
感觉第一个理由和第二个可以并在一起写。。
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-10-3 16:53:02

改好了啊,写得不错,另一篇一会儿来改,也欢迎来看看我的文哦~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-3 21:12:15

84# Yukiko
谢谢修改!!第一、二个论点写在一起找个建议很好~~~这样我就可以减少点字数了

我过会儿去看你的文哈~~
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-4 08:36:47

10.4 独立
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teacher’s salaries

Improving the quality of education has been a problem that every country tried to solve, but in vain. Some people assert that in order to improve the quality of education government should finance schools to buy more teaching facilities and build better teaching buildings. I have to admit that this kind of infrastructures is important in improving the quality of education, but the key point to solve this problem, in my view, is to increase teachers’ salaries, because they can directly affect the quality of education.

Everyone wants to find a stable job with high salary, and despite of the low salary teaching is quite a good choice. I know the fact that many of my friends and classmates who choose to become teachers mainly because of the stable part and get puzzled when think about the low salary given by school. About a year ago, when I heard that my English teacher was ill, I visited her house. I found it is a clean house, but very crowd and the furniture are all old which seems like have been used for at least 10 years. It is obvious that no excellent person except those who only think about the stable part, would like to live such a poor life as a teacher, thus the quality of education cannot be improved. If schools offer more salary to teachers, I believe many experts are willing to set their career as teachers and excellent teachers will never think about change their jobs. In this way, we can at least ensure the quality of education, and as more and more excellent people joining the team of teacher, the quality will be improved.

Back to the example of the living condition of my English teacher I mentioned above. My English have two daughters and both them are still students and the cost of tuition must be a burden of her. She told me about her decision on finding a part-time job in order to support her daughters better. I do believe that teachers who under this circumstance can hardly concentrate on their teaching, so how can we improve the quality of education with teachers who can’t concentrate on their jobs? Of course, to fire is always the last choice because they are veteran teachers with large amount of experiences. The only thing we can do is to let the teachers think as less as possible on the problems like how to support the families. And the easiest way is to offer more salary to teachers.

Above all, I believe that if we want to improve the quality of education, the significant problem we should solve is the teachers’ salary because teachers play an important role in education. And high salary can not only attract more people to join the team of teachers, but also avoid teachers from being troubled by their living conditions.
作者: Yukiko    时间: 2011-10-4 10:56:27

Improving the quality of education has been a problem that every country tried to solve, but in vain. Some people assert that in order to improve the quality of education, government should finance schools to buy more teaching facilities and build better teaching buildings. I have to admit that this kind of infrastructures is(are) important in improving the quality of education, but the key point to solve this problem, in my view, is to increase teachers’ salaries, because they can directly affect the quality of education.
H2 S% U7 ~

Everyone wants to find a stable job with high salary, and despite of the low salary teaching is quite a good choice. I know the fact that many of my friends and classmates who choose to become teachers mainly because of the stable part (its stability) and may get puzzled when thinking about the low salary given by school. About a year ago, when I heard that my English teacher was ill, I visited her house. I found it is a clean house, but very crowded, and the furniture are all old which(这个貌似可以省,否则看上去啰嗦了吧) seems like have been used for at least 10 years. It is obvious that no excellent person except those who only think about the stable part, would like to live such a poor life as a teacher, thus the quality of education cannot be improved. If schools offer more salary to teachers, I believe that many experts are willing to set their career as teachers and excellent teachers will never think about changing their jobs. In this way, we can at least ensure the quality of education, and as more and more excellent people joining the team of teacher, the quality will be improved.

Back to the example of the living condition of my English teacher I mentioned above. My English have two daughters and both of them are still students and the cost of tuition must be a burden of her. She told me about her decision on finding a part-time job in order to support her daughters better. I do believe that teachers who under this circumstance can hardly concentrate on their teaching, so how can we improve the quality of education with teachers who can’t concentrate on their jobs? Of course, to fire (firing) is always the last choice because they are veteran teachers with large amount of experiences. The only thing we can do is to let the teachers think as less as possible on the problems like how to support the families. And the easiest way is to offer more salary to teachers., N, i: s6 k) C" |* U6 @" ?; J

Above all, I believe that if we want to improve the quality of education, the significant problem we should solve is the teachers’ salary because teachers play an important role in education. And high salary can not only attract more people to join the team of teachers, but also avoid teachers from being troubled by their living conditions.

我写过一篇这个题目的,不过是反对的,欢迎来求正哦~
作者: yuanruicong    时间: 2011-10-4 21:40:33

新人改作文 多多包涵哈~ 主要是改了下用词不恰当的地方

记得帮我改下哦~谢谢
作者: 糖果cathy    时间: 2011-10-5 19:45:42

改好了哈 大家一起加油哦
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-6 23:16:58

独立 TPO13  本来在软件上写的,由于操作失误丢失。东补西补,原来原文就不好,现在补得更加悲催了。

The extended family is less important now than it was in the past.
Nowadays people live with all kinds of entertainment. Their lives are filled with parties and video games. It seems that these means of entertainment give them the delusion about a safe place which you can get real care instead of your other family members. Some of them believe in that feeling so much that they think without their extended family members they can live happily. I know, today is different from decades years ago. When the whole family live in a same yard. However, I still think all of my family members are very important to me.

I always like to visit my grandparents and my uncle every now and then. Sometimes I will bring presents or food to them, while for most of the time, I just want to be with them and talk with them. Even though, other family members are now living in their apartments in different districts, somehow they can still give me the warm and true care that no one else can give. For example, when I get in some troubles, I will neither turn to my classmates nor my friends. They may understand my feeling and feel sorry for me. But this kind of sorrow to them is my own business. What they did is only a duty as a friend. The true care only comes from my family members. Besides, in spite of me, I believe other members of my family may share a same feeling with me, especially my grandparents. We all understand the loneliness of old people and how much they want love from their children and grandchildren, so we can't leave them alone.

Also, it is important to use other member's communication network to get some benefit for myself. Network is significant in China society whatever you want to do. And it has already become one part of traditional culture. You may think you can use your own network or your friends' instead of the network of your family members. However, your friends are quite limited and as the fact that they may as same age with you, their network may similar with yours. But your family members, they are older than you and have already accumulated a large network range from old to young. If I were you, I will certainly use the network of my families' in order to broaden my network.

Above all, I believe family members are still very important. Not only because the benefit you can get from them, but also the real care and warm you can give to each other.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-6 23:19:19

TPO13 综合  最初写的因为操作失误所以丢失了部分,现在这篇是东补西补出来的。比较悲催

In the listening passage we clear learn that even though the professor admit the negative points which the reading passage mentioned, she still think the fossil business do more good to the fossils than the harm.

The first point that mentioned in the reading passage is that with more and more private collector buy fossils, fewer fossils will be displayed to the public. Thus, it will reduce people's interest on fossils. However, professor says, there are a lot of schools which do not have the right to buy fossils, while with the fossil business, they are able to buy some and can show the fossils to their students and public.

Another negative point is the scientists' worrying on the lose information of fossils. The reading material tells us that if fossils have been collected by private collectors, scientists may lose some information on some most important fossils. However, she points out that it the private collector want to collect a fossil, she or he will certainly let scientists know it in order to find out whether it is fake or not. So scientists will actually never miss anything.

As to the last negative point that untrained people may destroy other fossils and ignored the position of fossils. The professor can't deny this kind of destroys. But she says in this way, more fossils have been found instead of being conserved underground without knowing by anyone. And she believes it is better for the fossils to be found than staying underground.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-7 19:54:44

综合:TPO16
In the listening passage we learn that Britain now published new guidelines to meet with the problems that archaeology faced. In the reading passage, it clearly list the problems by the aspects of constructive damage, financial and the archaeology career. And the new guidelines make a clear explanation to each its counterpart.

The first problem is the construction project may lead to the damage of some artifacts and usually no one is going to take the response. In the new guidelines, it states that companies should let the archaeologists examine whether this field have some artifacts or not. If there are some, then the company should work out a new plain to avoid destroy, for instance, they may build around this place.

Another problem is that even some artifacts have been well protected by the government, others failed to get any support from the government. Thus, lead to destroy of the artifacts. In the new guidelines, we know that the company, who first find the artifacts during the construction, should pay for the further research of the artifacts they found. Thus, solve the financial problem.

The last one is the limitation of being a archaeology. It said that though many people want to become a archaeology, there are less jobs offered in the universities and the government agencies. While the new guidelines says that according to the rule that company should invite some archeologists to examine the existent of artifacts, and help them work out a way to avoid the damage, more jobs will be offered for them.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-7 19:56:19

10.7 独立
The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

With more kinds of convenient vehicles have been invented, and the emerging of travel agency, people now have more and more choices on the type of traveling. They can choose everything for their trip, including the vehicles, the route. Of course, you needn't bother yourself thinking about all of that if you are willing to travel in a group led by a tour guide like some people nowadays. But, different from them, if I have a chance to take a trip, I would rather thinking about all these details by myself.

The ideal trip I want to take is totally designed by me. I mean every detail as far as I can think about. These are important parts of my trip because a trip which I will take must be the one I like. The details include not only the destination, but also the route and the atmosphere around me. I can't image the result that if I just handle my trip to someone who never know me. Will they possibly know which kind of restaurant I like? Or will they know which place I want to stay for a little bit longer? The travel agency must balance most of the travels' propose and they can't just change their routine for me. If I design the trip by myself, this kind of things will not happen.

Also, I believe that the trip designed by myself can give me more flexible time to enjoy the trip. I mean, there are always sometime that some thoughts come up with my mind and let me change my routine. Maybe I think a place is beautiful and I want to stay there for a little bit long time, or I suddenly want to change my destination into other places. The travel agency have a rigid routine before they start their group travel and they normally won't change it unless they can't finish the whole for some reasons.

Some people may argue that even people who travel in a group led by the guide cannot have a flexible time, at least they can know some information about the place from the guide. However, in my opinion, if you want to know this kind of knowledge, you can search it on the internet and I am sure that you can get enough information you need for this trip. Besides, I think it is an interesting thing to search the information associate to my destination. I believe I won't get bored by that.

Above all, I think it is best to design your own trip plan before you start to a traveling. You can not only enjoy your flexible timetable, but also learn some knowledge you need for the trip.
作者: reginakishu    时间: 2011-10-7 23:22:45

93# byebyehaku
作者: zhangzbupt    时间: 2011-10-8 19:14:54

The best way to travel is in a group led bya tour guide.

With more kinds of convenient vehicles have been invented, and the emerging (emergence) of travel agency, people now have more andmore choices on the type of traveling. They can choose everything for theirtrip, including the vehicles, the route. Of course, you needn't bother yourselfthinking about all of that if you are willing to travel in a group led by atour guide like some people nowadays. But, different from them, if I have achance to take a trip, I would rather thinking about all these details bymyself.

The ideal trip I want to take is totallydesigned by me. I mean every detail as far as I can think about. These areimportant parts of my trip because a trip which I will take must be the one Ilike. The details include not only the destination, but also the route and theatmosphere around me. I can't image the result that if I just handle my trip tosomeone who never know me. Will they possibly know which kind of restaurant Ilike? Or will they know which place I want to stay for a little bit longer? Thetravel agency must balance most of the travels' propose(propose 动词
proposal or proposition) andthey can't just change their routine (route) for me. If I design the trip bymyself, this kind of things will not happen.

Also, I believe that the trip designed bymyself can give me more flexible time to enjoy the trip. I mean, there arealways sometime that some thoughts come up with (提出,提议
We weren't able to come up with any new suggestions.
) my mind and let mechange my routine (route). Maybe I think a place is beautiful and I want tostay there for a little bit long time, or I suddenly want to change mydestination into other places. The travel agency have a rigid routine (route)before they start their group travel and they normally won't change it unlessthey can't finish the whole for some reasons.

Some people may argue that even people whotravel in a group led by the guide cannot have a flexible time, at least theycan know some information about the place from the guide. However, in myopinion, if you want to know this kind of knowledge, you can search it on theinternet and I am sure that you can get enough information you need for thistrip. Besides, I think it is an interesting thing to search the informationassociated to my destination. I believe I won'tget bored by that.

Above all, I think it is best to designyour own trip plan before you start to a traveling. You can not only enjoy yourflexible timetable, but also learn some knowledge you need for the trip.

整体印象:写的很好,语言很流畅,句式,词汇变化也很丰富。但我觉得有个问题: toefl 作文有点偏向于学术性的写作,应体现客观性。文章中运用太多I, you 等主观性词汇,我觉得可以进行一些修改。
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-8 19:39:39

95# zhangzbupt
谢谢建议……我会好好改进的~!
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-8 19:40:44

10.8 综合 TPO11

综合:
In the lecture, we clear learn that the decline in book reading doesn't mean the stop of our culture. And she cast doubt on three points which is mentioned in the reading passage.

The reading passage says that literature can give people the intellectual stimulation that nothing else can match. So, the decline in book reading is unfortunate for people missing out on benefit from the literature. But the professor doesn't agree with this point. She figure out that besides the literature, there are lots of other books, such as books about science.

Also, the reading passage says it is not a good phenomenon that people nowadays tend to watching TV or listening to music instead of reading book. But the professor says that our culture has been changed. We can benefit from other ways like music and movie. The professor asserts that no one can say that a person who watches a movie is wasting his or her time because he or she can really learn something from it.

The last point that mentioned in the reading passage is about the poor standard of today’s readers. It says that because there are fewer people who really want to read, many talent writers cannot live on writing. Thus, lead to fewer serious literatures. However, the professor doubt on that point and think the reason that lead to fewer serious writes is the poor standard of today's writers. She says that today's writers usually write some articles that hard for people to understand. That is no wonder people do not want to buy their books.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-8 19:42:30

10.8 独立
Some people think that Internet provide us a lot of valuable information, while others think with so much information may cause some problems.

Thanks to the introduction of Internet, it provides people such a mass of information in a second that they may never get in their whole lifetime in the past. Many people are benefit from the information which offered by the Internet while at the same time, some of them suffer from it a lot. And unfortunately, I am one of them. I think with so much information some problems will be created.

Every morning when I open my computer and connect to the Internet there are some advertisements appear on my screen. And when I check my mail box, it is normal for me to receive at least five advertisement mails. I do believe that Internet has provide me a platform to get as much information as I want, but besides the information I need, almost half of my life has been filled up with these kind of advertisements. It’s really bothering me a lot.

Besides, the convenient of Internet will be used by some terror groups to plan some upheavals. And because the way they communicate with each other is the internet, it is very hard for police to trace their footprint and arrest them. The best example is the upheaval happened in London several weeks ago. It seems began with an article published on the Internet which fired folks’ unsatisfied to the government. Thousands of people get together to rob the shops, destroyed the facilities, and went against the policemen. They connected with each other and planed the next movement through the Internet, for example the website called twitter or some chatting software. Even the thought of supervisor the world they published in the webpage is impossible for the large amount of information on the Internet.

In addition, it has been a big problem nowadays that the safety of the information on the Internet. We all know a kind of computer geek named hacker, who master a lot of information on internet and steal other people's information and sold it illegally. It is really terrible that one day you find that your password has been stolen and your personal information or some top secrete documents of your company has been sold to other companies. And even though we use lots of measures to prevent our passwords from been stolen, it seems that hacker can always find the bug of the protection system and get your information if they want to.

Above all, I fully convinced that Internet has brought us los of valuable information, and let us know the world we live better than ever before. But we can't deny that someone will use the convenient to bother normal people's life, and make the Internet less attractive than before.
作者: byebyehaku    时间: 2011-10-8 19:45:55

94# reginakishu
谢谢批改~~
作者: amanda330    时间: 2011-10-9 12:02:33

本帖最后由 amanda330 于 2011-10-9 12:06 编辑

Thanks to the introduction of Internet, it provides people such a mass of information in a second that they may never get in their whole lifetime in the past. Many people are benefit from the information which is offered by the Internet while at the same time, some of them suffer from it a lot. And unfortunately, I am one of them. I think with so much information some problems will be created. ; Z! b( V) i9 w0 l: F

Every morning when I open my computer and connect to the Internet there are some advertisements appearing on my screen. And when I check my mail box, it is normal for me to receive at least five advertisement mails. I do believe that Internet has provided me a platform to get as much information as I want, but besides the information I need, almost half of my life has been filled up with these kinds of advertisements. It’s really bothering me a lot.

Besides, the convenient of Internet will be used by some terror groups to plan some upheavals. And because the way by which they communicate with each other is the internet, it is very hard for the police to trace their footprint and arrest them. The best example is the upheaval happened in London several weeks ago. It seems to begin with an article published on the Internet which fired folks’ unsatisfied(unsatisfaction) to the government. Thousands of people got together to rob the shops, destroy the facilities, and went against the policemen. They connected with each other and planed the next movement through the Internet, for example the website called twitter or some chatting software. Even the thought of supervisor the world they published in the webpage is impossible for the large amount of information on the Internet.

In addition, it has been a big problem nowadays that the safety of the information on the Internet(话没说完啊). We all know a kind of computer geek named hacker, who masters a lot of information on internet and steals other people's information and sells it illegally. It is really terrible that one day you find that your password has been stolen and your personal information or some top secrete documents of your company have been sold to other companies. And even though we use lots of measures to prevent our passwords from been stolen, it seems that hacker can always find the bug of the protection system and get your information if  they want to.

Above all, I fully convinced that Internet has brought us los of valuable information, and let us know the world we live better than ever before. But we can't deny that someone will use the convenient to bother normal people's life, and make the Internet less attractive than before.

内容太充实了,就是结尾是不是没时间了,可以再概括一下你的观点。跟你作文一比,我写的太空洞了。。

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2