声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-8-1 12:32:37 |显示全部楼层
Views vary with regard whether newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign. As far as I am concerned, I disagree that newspapers and magazines are entitled as the best way to learn about a foreign, even though those have certain information that we can be accessed. Alternatively, I strong agree that oversea traveling is the best way to (be)familiar with a foreign country. The following are my reasons.7 v5 r7 d- s0 _% }4 b# p4 p) t# y

( i; B. l: R& P! ]  o% U: }  ^8 P
It is undoubted that newspapers and magazines play an important role on (in)introduction of a foreign country. For the (去掉)one thing, there are many exotic foods and resorts reported on the newspapers or magazines every day. Thus, by reading these columns, we can learn some information about a foreign country. Furthermore, there are some events happened in a foreign that we can acquire through reading everyday newspapers or magazines. Thus, we can know more about(去掉) not only headline events happened in a foreign but also its culture. However, newspapers or magazines can simply offer some basic information, though those are the simplest ways to approach foreign. Therefore, in order to acquire more detailed information about a foreign country, we should take some times to travel to a foreign country(这一段有点多,喧宾夺主了,可以精简下)./ y' U8 g()2 B0 E6 o' U&

o2 O
4 e& _: w! x# E5 j5 G
To begin with, by traveling a foreign country, we have great opportunities to approach the authentic foreign environment. For example, once upon the time, I was(have been) very interested in the America cultural life since I was young. Therefore, I traveled the United States last year; fortunately, I could truly experience the foreign life. Besides, there are many detail things we cannot learn just by reading newspapers or magazines but by traveling aboard. While traveling a foreign country, we can know more about its history by visiting the local museums or landmarks where stand for a window for us to see the foreign world(这里感觉举个例子较好。).: T! D5 I+ G1 X0 h) b

Second, by traveling a foreign country, we have great chances to meet local people who may offer some untold stories to us. For example, if you want to taste delicious exotic foods with low price, newspapers or magazines may not the best choices because the food information on them are always expensive. On the other hand, you can acquire such information by traveling there and ask local people.

For the above reasons, even though newspapers or magazines give us some basic information about foreign, I think the best avenue to approach truly foreign is traveling aboard.
思路清楚,但一些小语法要注意、
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

RE: Jonathan 作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发