寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-22
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2009-3-3 22:29:50 |显示全部楼层
可不可以帮我改一下作文啊?我要考了
More and more people said that a zoo has no useful purpose. The main reason may probably be that the zoo has destroyed animals” life. The animals caged have no freedom therefore they are unhappy even hate humanity. Some animal protectors assert that it is crucial to have a zoo. However, is it really that worse? I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I think zoo has many advantages, my reasons are as follows.

First of all, a zoo can help human especially who live in the big city and children to understand other species. For some children ,the most enjoyable thing is to go to the zoo to see their favoriut animals. They can see monkey playing, hear bird singing, watch lion eating. It is definitely a fabunious experience in people "childhood. In the isolated cities , only in the zoo can children understand the varibility and beauty of nature.

Moreover, a zoo plays an important role in the process of protecting animals especilly some endangered. Take pandan as a example,recent statistic shows that nearly fifty percent pardons have distincted in the last 50 years. Building up a house for them is no doubt a good way to care them. Some pardons can not find food by themselves, a zoo can provide sufficient food to them .What"s more, if they are ill ,we can have vet to cure them . In a consequence, some endangered animals  survived.

Last but not the least, the zoo can help some zoologist to do some research. As we all know that ,there are still some problems such as evolution need solutions. What a good place a zoo is to do research. There are many labs for study and we can also observe animals in the zoo. Much disease especially some incurable disease caused by animals have no progress in the remedy.  can use the zoo to know how these disease happen and how to cure them.

In a word, zoo is a good place in our daily life. It is the link between human and animals,  also can protect animals, at last, a zoo is the best place for animal study.

使用道具 举报

RE: 作文修改小超人(停止修改) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
作文修改小超人(停止修改)