寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-27
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2009-11-14 21:13:52 |显示全部楼层
马上要考了,请多多指教!
创意(being creative)是否比计划(planning carefully)更能find the best solution to a problem。
Just imagine that if people can not make a careful plan to help him to deal with his problems, what will happen? Some people believe that possessing creativity to everyone has more advantages than having a good plan. However, each coin has tow sides; others think that it is always better to have an excellent plan. As far as I am concerned, I strongly agree with the latter one. All of common people can receive amount of benefits through making a comprehensive and precise scheme.

First and foremost, when face a problem; it should be obvious that people can avoid making a lot of mistakes if before they can make a plan around the problem. Especially facing a complicated trouble, most of people may do not know how to face and use what methods to figure out it. Let’s take my friend Jon as an example. He once was a student at the Hunan University, which had great famous reputation. He was about to find job after finishing all his courses, but he told me that he had much pressure from it. He made a lot of mistakes when he went to find jobs. By far, he was not employed by any company. Because he had not any plan to look for position. A new nationwide investigation taken by experts indicates that more than 70 percent of college students do not make a plan to study career. Therefore, once encounter to any setback, it is not surprise that around 80 percent of people will make more or less mistakes, no mention to do effectively treat with it in time.

In addition, of course, there is little doubt that it really can help people to save much time and energy planning carefully. As we all know, in order to finish a project or overcome a problem, to the majority of people the best solution is taking shortest time and lowest resource. Let’s take a chemical program in my paper as an example. This was happened on March at this year. After when I accepted it from my teacher, I had made an excellent scheme immediately. After make a series of experiment, as a result just I spent only one month to finish the program. Therefore, it really helps me save much time. That is good evidence to show that processing a plan can help us to save time.

All in all, from what has been discussed above, it should be obvious that having a careful scheme can benefit people not only to avoid mistakes, but also to save much time and resource. Therefore, we can safely draw the conclusive that carefully planning is better than being creative.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-27
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-11-15 12:38:35 |显示全部楼层
美梦,very good,:):)

使用道具 举报

RE: iBT作文29分,每天改两篇作文回馈gter~申请正酣,活动暂停,请谅解! [修改]