声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-21
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-7-23 17:18:49 |显示全部楼层
It is a complicated issue whether students who keep their rooms neat and organized will more easily to succeed in future. Different people hold various opinions. Some believe that this habit proves the good characters for success in students. While others think it has no directly and causal relationships with the success of students. Personally, I tend to believe the first viewpoint for several reasons.$ g& b0 }- ~- @: ?1 i; F: \
  t: p0 B( ^. P0 y* e
First of all, the habit of keeping rooms neat and organized, with no doubt, can reflect a relatively, ~3 p  ^8 O- I) ~
good capability of organization and arrangement which are the right factor needed in the jobs in future. For exampleChen Fan one of the greatest politician in China, claimed that how can a person conquer a country if he has no capability to clear and organize his own house. I deeply impressed by his word缺谓语. I argue that everything should be done from the easiest point, for a student, success should begin from the basic arrangement and dealing with their rooms两个句子,没连词. Hardly can students achieve success if they can't缩写扣分 make the first and easiest step. * t6 L& X" W' P% `
$ d* V! Q/ J. w! P3 [! u8 _8 h

# T: @- T9 B1 Z3 X  G9 `8 |
+ p; m1 Z7 }% K& Q* {What's more, the fact that students who keep their rooms neat and organized warrant a kind of respect, both to others and to themselves. Imaging that a person living with you always throw things around and keep dirty clothes and shoes unwashed for a couple of months, you will merely>hardly吧。。。 like him very much. The sense of self-respect and honor to other always helps to leave people good impression and contributes to a larger friend circle. All the benefits mentioned above lead a person much closer to success. For example, my sister is a typical person of this kind. Her room is always so neat and tidy that we can never see things thrown around and rubbish in the floor. After graduating, she performed very well in company and both her bosses and colleagues like时态。。。 her very much. Consequently she got promotion quickly.
, y) v  ~9 m3 f# K2 J7 y& n
& n) g$ d! z, f7 L  x, M * P; D, y6 u, X  D
3 Z# s3 n5 g% [% t
All in all, I can draw the conclusion safely that students who keep their rooms neat and organized will more easily to succeed in future because this habit can reflect a relatively good capability of organization and arrangement and respect to others and themselves.

使用道具 举报

RE: 7.20 vivi凌 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
7.20 vivi凌