精华
帖子

荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-4-24 22:41:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
427第六次作业
作文:
1.  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?All students should be required to study art and music in secondary school.
口语:
1.  What a famous person would you like to visit for one hour?Explain why you would like to meet this person and what would you talk about.
2.  Some people get up early in the morning and go to bed early at night.Others get up late in the morning and stay up until late at night.which do you think is better and why?
这是我们小组作业改革前的作后一次旧作业了,希望大家都以最好的水平完成!
我会根据这次作业前(包括这次)的所有作业完成情况,来综合评定大家的表现,然后会调整小组成员!(4月28公布!)
希望大家都能加油!

第六次作业批改方案(前面改后面)

1-5,6
2-6,8
3-8,9
4-9,10
5-10,11
6-11,14
8-14,17
9-17,19
10-19,20
11-20,1
14-1,2
17-2,3
19-3,4
20-4,5

[ 本帖最后由 wgaggassi34 于 2007-4-27 19:16 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2007-4-24 22:43:21 |只看该作者
占!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-11
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-4-24 22:44:56 |只看该作者

In some secondary schools, art and music are compulsory curriculums. All students in the secondary schools should learn some skills of art and music. However, as to many students, this is unacceptable, because they have not time to spend on these subjects, and to other students, art and music are very boring, out of their interests.
As to the most students in secondary schools, entering an ideal university is the preoccupation. For this purpose, they have to learn many subjects, including mathematics, physics, English and others required by the test for entering the university. Since most universities do not require the new students must have a bunch of knowledge of art and music, students need not to spend much time on the subjects of art and music.
Moreover, good understand of art and music requires two things: interest and life experience. Unfortunately, many students in secondary school show no interest in the knowledge of art and music. Some maybe like a few pictures and popular music, when taught with the knowledge of art and music, however, they usually feel very bored. The reason of lack of interesting is straightforward. Most famous art and music works come from the daily life. They reflect some aspects of the daily life; reveal some principle of the whole world. How could a student, lack of life experience, understand these art and music works well? Is it possible that a student will be interest in art and music in such situation?
Well, enjoying some works of art and music, as to students, may be a good way to have a rest, but this doesn’t means requiring all students to study art and music in school. Better way is to let the students have the right to decide whether they would study art and music in their spare time.

[ 本帖最后由 bengoui3e 于 2007-5-7 03:28 编辑 ]
生命不息 自习不止

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-17
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-4-24 22:55:10 |只看该作者

4号

Although many students in secondary school have great interest in art and music, it must be admitted that, they have limited experience and knowledge about how to appreciate music and art.  

There is no denying that secondary school students have heavy study task, another extra course will add their study burden. However, to some extent, study art and music courses are quite necessary for students in secondary school.  Curriculum should contain diversiform aspect, such as introducing about the Renaissance, and how to appreciate different types of painting and music.  After taking relative courses, students will get to know the origin of the Renaissance and how the Renaissance contributes to later art forms. Also, they will find it is exciting when they enjoy oil, watercolor, and mural paintings.  Beside, when they enjoy music, they can understand different genre better.

Admittedly, after a day’s hard studying, listening to music and viewing different types of art enable students to feel relax, and release them from stress from studying. Recently, it is generally accepted that listening to classical music, such as sonata composed by Mozart, can make people stay calm.  Meanwhile, viewing fine art, take landscape painting for example, people will find life is so beautiful and enjoy it better.

In addition, since many different subjects are interlinked, such as symmetry in architecture and in mathematics, it is conceivable that art plays important roles in our life. Another good case in point is that appropriate decorated color and background music have a great influence on turnover in a shopping center. Therefore, the majority of students believe that learning art and music will not only relax them in daily life, but also provide them with more opportunities to develop their skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job position.

From what has been discussed above, it is quite clear that studying art and music is quite necessary to students in secondary school.

[ 本帖最后由 zyechozy 于 2007-4-27 22:54 编辑 ]
I'm strange but special~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-24 23:25:09 |只看该作者

批改作业

占:loveliness:
生命不息 自习不止

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-25 18:10:58 |只看该作者
In my college, every students can learn their major well. Yet there exists a argument that whether students should learn art and music in secondary school. In my opinion, I agree that students should study more knowledge. And learning art and music is the best way to enhance a person's quality and enlarge his or her scope.

As we know that art and music are always the brilliant creations of the artists who give us the most precioius treasures of human culture. We can learn knowledge of various of disciplines from art and music. For example, painting, as the most common art form, often holds information about the history during which it was made. And study of ancient Greek sculptures can help anthropologists to interpret the body structure of the ancestor of European people. Therefore, to learn art and music can greatly enlarge our knowledge view range and give us more information which cannot be taught merely from normal textbooks.

Moreover, art and music often hold a kind of passion which stand for the spirit of progression and imagination. Imagination and creativity is the most important human nature which stimulate our society to develop. Without them, we human may still stay at the stage of supersticious and awing to the nabulous nature phenomenan. Art and music, which is the results of the inspiration of the artists, always hold the spirit of imagination and creativity. It is quite common that we feel peace and quiet when we enjoy the classical piano music, and are full of passion when listen to rock and roll. To this point, learning art and music can maintain our ability of creatively thought and our mind lively.

Finally, in the roaring 21th century, it is common that employers have a more restrict requirement when hiring workers. Especially in large international cooperations, the HR officers may emphasize the employee's personal accomplishment, such as culture understanding. Art and music can suitably serve as a platform which help us understand different cultures for the reason that there is no boundary for art and music among people from different countries. Even if we cannot understand the lyrics or languages of the songs or literatures, we all share the common sense for interpreting the beauty of the melody and the spirit. Hence, we can better communicate with others if we master the konwledge of art and music, and our personal experiences will be riched during the process of study.

All in all, I support the view that students should learn art and music, because the significance lies in that art and music are the treasures which all human being share and can provide us precious knowledge of many disciplines. Besides, art and music can inspire our imagination and creativity and keep our mind lively. With the help of art and music, we can better understand different cultures or countries, and better communicate with each other.

[ 本帖最后由 zeelich 于 2007-4-25 18:13 编辑 ]
世界总是充满神奇的,只要你敢想.
为了California,说再见.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-25 18:21:11 |只看该作者
Recently the topic whether it’s necessary for all students to study art and music in secondary school or not has aroused more and more people’s attentions. As the old saying goes, “Life is short, art is long.” The art and music can bring good to most of our middle school students mentally, make them have a better understanding of beauty, while some exceptions must be considered.

First of all, art and music are the most invaluable treasures of our mankind. Mozart, Beethoven and other great musicians has left our teenagers so many masterpieces to free from regular subjects, like Math, Physics and so on. And all these kinds of art and music can broad youngsters’ scope and even have a more deep understanding of fate as well as themselves. For instance, once a teenager who happened to be lost at the crossroad of life had made up her mind to commit a suicide. However, on the way to buy some soporific, a melody with strong rhymes called up her attention, at the same time it called for her hope for a new life. This melody is just Beethoven 5th Symphony Orchestra, Fate Knocking at the gate”. Maybe Beethoven himself has never thought Symphony NO.5, which had been finished after he was blind and deaf, could change a girl’s fate and inspire her to move on the road for a better future.

On the second place, art and music can make students develop at full scale and even do some favor to study. Instead of distracting the students from their courses which are compulsive to take preparing for SAT, it do provide a very opportunity to release from homework and enormous pressure from study. Provided after half day of hard work, your body were totally worn out and your concentration can’t be focused, nothing would be more wonderful and exciting than to play your favorite tape and to sing along with your familiar melodies. Only in a few minute, your energy would come back to you again.

Admittedly, if students are not interested in art and music, it might have some bad effects like hatred and anger and sounds not human. Everybody knows clearly that you can lead horse to water while you can’t make it drink. If some student does protest strongly against studying art and music, some exclusion may be taken into account.

Generally speaking, the advantages of requiring students to study art and music overwhelm the disadvantages. Meanwhile, we should also respect some special students’ demands and give them a satisfactory answer.

[ 本帖最后由 gnuliutingting 于 2007-4-27 21:04 编辑 ]
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=870329&page=2#pid1771980494

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-25 20:43:32 |只看该作者

11-king

不占白不占

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-25 21:39:40 |只看该作者

17_ily 沙发

一定按时交作业……;d:
A Za A Za, Fighting~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-25 23:42:53 |只看该作者

3-woodman第六次作文

Art and music are regarded as sources of wits for its free styles,unchained inspirations, and most importantly, its abnormal thoughts which deviatefrom the everyday life and scientific reality. Thus it is quite necessary for all students to study art and music in secondary school, even those whose future field do not have much relationship with art or music and those who in leisure time show little interests in them as well.
Art and music help us appreciate beauty in life. It is necessary for ushuman beings to be able to enjoy the beautiful scene of nature, the loftiness of soul, and the freedom of emotion as well. Usually, in art and music works, we can free our imagination to the antediluvian era, forth to millions of yearsadvance in future, deep to the souls and heart, faraway to the outer space…. We really appreciate their beauty, inspiration and imagination. Students should beobliged to study art and music in that once they miss the opportunity to breedinterest in these areas, it may be much harder for them to admire it any more in their adult life, which is rather a heavy loss of happiness.
Moreover, art and music are characterized by fancy and illusion, which can inspire our imagination as well as intelligence. Albert Einstein once said that imagination is more important than knowledge, and it is well known that the abundant imagination is the foundation stone for his great invention. When weretrospect, we may find that every innovation was born from an idea or aconcept, and most of them are produced by free imagination. Industrial revolution is a good example to well demonstrate how crucial imagination is to the development of society. As art and music contribute a lot to imagination, it is quite necessary for youngsters to study them.
Besides, art and music provide us with a pleasant way of relaxation. When wecome back home after school, pieces of art works and various kinds of light music, rock music or classical music, make us more comfortable, since when weindulge ourselves in these, we will forget the pressure in school, such as the intense competition between classmates, numerous boring exams. What’s more, usually artand music works are very beautiful or interesting; we can get lots of fun from them.
In sum, our life will never be so nice without the presence of art and music. Youngsters should be urged and conducted in their early life to study art and music, not for them to be artists or musicians, but to make their life more beautiful, to enrich their imagination, as well as get relaxation.

[ 本帖最后由 woodman 于 2007-4-26 09:50 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-26 20:21:58 |只看该作者

第六次作业批改方案

1-5,6
2-6,8
3-8,9
4-9,10
5-10,11
6-11,14
8-14,17
9-17,19
10-19,20
11-20,1
14-1,2
17-2,3
19-3,4
20-4,5

大家加油!!
I'm strange but special~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-27 20:51:33 |只看该作者

20第六次作文

Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of all students should be required to study art and music in secondary school meanwhile others prefer to not all students should be required to study art and music in secondary school. From my point of view, it is more advisable to choose the later rather than the fronter. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
  The main reason for my propensity for the later is that every one should have the right to choose what they like and dislike. For instance, students should have the choice of whether they study art and music in secondary school. Some students love art and others like music. The school should teach children how to plan their own live and study. What they must do, and what they can do. Most secondary schools are not specialty school, so not all students major in art and music. If school force students to study them, I think it is not good to students and may aggravate students`work.
  Another reason can be seen by every one is that if you are interested in something, you can learn it better than that you hate it. For example, one of the reasons of famous people being successful is the interest. We have an interesting proverb. It says “The interest is the best teacher.” If someone is interested in the thing, he will take more time and energy to do it and will finish it better than thing he dislikes. And he will have more chance to be successful.
  The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because if students can choose what they like, they can have more time to do their interests. If they have more time to do their interests, they can learn more knowledge of the subject they like. It can inspire their potential. It will be important for them to be a student who loves study.
  Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of the fronter, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as it will lead students to be disgusted with to learn, and feel bored or tired. In a word, give the choice to the students and let them make their own plan. So it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better that not all students should be required to study art and music in secondary school.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-4-27 22:17:46 |只看该作者
The education environment is becoming better and better nowadays, so students have more and more choices to pursue their education. Some people think that all students should be required to study art and music in secondary school, however, others insist students should decide by themselves whether they will study art and music in secondary school. In my point, I insist that all students should be required to study art and music in secondary school.

First of all, art and music both are indispensible composition of people's life. I can not image that how can a man live without them, so I consider them critical to people's life. If a man lives a life without art and music, it likes a flower grows without sunlight. People grow with art and music can gain as much inspiraton as possble for their daily life. For instance, I can appreciate the beauty of the life after I study art and music while I can't when I discard them. In the meanwhile, I can gain the philosophy of the life after I frequently touch with them such as what is kind, and what is evil, or what is useful, or what is useless.

Second, I can become more intelligent than those who have not study art and music.I always insist that they can give me as much knowledge as I expext, so it is no surprise when I see that so many students are studying them in their spair time.The competition in the society are becoming firecer than before, so acquiring one more skill is helpful. As we all know that the society now is a knowledge society, it means that more knowledge more chances.After long train with art and music, I can get much knowledge,for instance, I can get the experience of travelling to western countries when I listen to western music.

Third, art and music can give me hpppy. For example, when Tom and I were both secondary students, I was compulsory to study art and music in the school, while Tom was not. In that time, Tom felt very boring in his spire time, while I am very happy because I think art and music bring to me a lot of things besides those that life gives to me.

In conclusion, I consider art and music are critical to our life, and it is better to require secondary school students to study them.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-28 22:02:30 |只看该作者
In my college, every students can learn their major well. Yet there exists a argument that whether students should learn art and music in secondary school. In my opinion, I agree that students should study more knowledge. And learning art and music is the best way to enhance a person's quality and enlarge his or her scope.

As we know that art and music are always the brilliant creations of the artists who give us the most precioius treasures of human culture. We can learn knowledge of various of disciplines from art and music. For example, painting, as the most common art form, often holds information about the history during which it was made. And study of ancient Greek sculptures can help anthropologists to interpret the body structure of the ancestor of European people. Therefore, to learn art and music can greatly enlarge our knowledge view range and give us more information which cannot be taught merely from normal textbooks.(这一段论据不错,我怎么就没有想到呢 )

Moreover, art and music often hold a kind of passion which stand for the spirit of progression and imagination. Imagination and creativity is the most important human nature (是人类天性中的重要因素吧?)which stimulate our society to develop. Without them, we human may still stay at the stage of supersticious and awing to the nabulous nature phenomenan. Art and music, which is the results of the inspiration of the artists, always hold the spirit of imagination and creativity. It is quite common that we feel peace and quiet when we enjoy the classical piano music, and are full of passion when listen to rock and roll. To this point, learning art and music can maintain our ability of creatively thought and our mind lively.(最后一句对论点有作用么?)

Finally, in the roaring 21th century, it is common that employers have a more restrict requirement when hiring workers. Especially in large international cooperations, the HR officers may emphasize the employee's personal accomplishment, such as culture understanding. Art and music can suitably serve as a platform which help us understand different cultures for the reason that there is no boundary for art and music among people from different countries. Even if we cannot understand the lyrics or languages of the songs or literatures, we all share the common sense for interpreting the beauty of the melody and the spirit. Hence, we can better communicate with others if we master the konwledge of art and music, and our personal experiences will be riched during the process of study.

All in all, I support the view that students should learn art and music, because the significance lies in that art and music are the treasures (with)which all human being share and(they) can provide us precious knowledge of many disciplines. Besides, art and music can inspire our imagination and creativity and keep our mind lively. With the help of art and music, we can better understand different cultures or countries, and better communicate with each other.

语言流畅,思维富有逻辑性。好文~

没有听到你漂亮的口语!
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=870329&page=2#pid1771980494

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-4-29 15:51:44 |只看该作者
In my college, every students can learn their majors well. Yet there exists an argument that whether students should learn art and music in secondary school. In my opinion, I agree that students should study more knowledge. And learning art and music is the best way to enhance a person's quality and enlarge his or her scope.

As we know that art and music are always the brilliant creations of the artists who give us the most precioius treasures of human culture. We can learn knowledge of various of disciplines from art and music. For example, painting, as the most common art form, often holds information about the history during which it was made. And study of ancient Greek sculptures can help anthropologists to interpret the body structure of the ancestor of European people. Therefore, to learn art and music can greatly enlarge our knowledge view range and give us more information about which cannot be taught merely from normal textbooks.

Moreover, art and music often hold a kind of passion which stand(stands) for the spirit of progression and imagination. Imagination and creativity is(are) the most important human nature(s) which stimulate our society to develop. Without them, we human may still stay at the stage of supersticious and awing to the nabulous nature phenomenan. Art and music, which is the results of the inspiration of the artists, always hold the spirit of imagination and creativity. It is quite common that we feel peace and quiet when we enjoy the classical piano music, and are full of passion when listen to rock and roll. To this point, learning art and music can maintain our ability of creatively thought and our mind lively.

Finally, in the roaring 21th century, it is common that employers have a more restrict requirement when(while) hiring workers. Especially in large international cooperations, the HR officers may emphasize the employee's personal accomplishment, such as culture understanding. Art and music can suitably serve as a platform which help us understand different cultures for the reason that there is no boundary for art and music among people from different countries. Even if we cannot understand the lyrics or languages of the songs or literatures, we all share the common sense for(of?) interpreting the beauty of the melody and the spirit. Hence, we can better communicate with others if we master the konwledge(skills?) of art and music, and our personal experiences will be riched during the process of study.

All in all, I support the view that students should learn art and music, because the significance lies in that art and music are the treasures which all human being share and can provide us precious knowledge of many disciplines. Besides, art and music can inspire our imagination and creativity and keep our mind lively. With the help of art and music, we can better understand different cultures or countries, and better communicate with each other.

很精彩的文章,值得学习.

[ 本帖最后由 wgaggassi34 于 2007-4-29 16:11 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

RE: N001_第六次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发