声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-17
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-5-20 21:48:30 |只看该作者
最后的阶段,不会做作业的统计了,相信大家都会努力去完成作业和修改。不想给大家施加任何压力,呵呵,毕竟考前的心态调整更为重要。最后的2个星期,也许有的队友是3个星期,总之,大家都要加油再加油了!
1号的口语要加强练习,一定要大声点;2号和4号都是很稳步上升的,所以高分应该是很有希望的;5号的作文和口语一直不错,口语再突击一下发音吧,要把该读出来的音读出来,这样别人听了会更舒服也容易理解,分数也可以上新的台阶,当然你的口语本来也不错,所以我才鸡蛋里挑骨头,呵呵;9号准备好作文的模板,考前认真练几篇文章,这样会对你很有帮助的,而且是立竿见影的效果;11号作文表现不错,但要注意一下英文表达,避免直接从中文直接翻译,口语注意一下不恰当的吞音;13号一直比较认真,作文的思路也很清晰,如果再加强一下句式,可以提高到新的层次;17号一直在小组里水平遥遥领先,我想只要保持好的感觉,正常发挥,高分是没问题的;20号最近几次作业都有进步,后期要加强词汇和句式,口语要注意逻辑。
就我自己而言,这是我倒数第二次的作业了,还剩下最后的一次作业,有些不舍,呵呵。在过去的1个多月里,非常感谢大家的帮助和鼓励!我感受到了小组的温暖,也从小组学习到了很多。
希望大家在最后阶段注意身体,调整作息,不要给自己施加很大压力,轻轻松松考更有希望拿高分。
加油!坚持就是胜利!

[ 本帖最后由 woodman 于 2007-5-25 23:41 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-5-20 21:56:13 |只看该作者
80.Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.

People in China have a closer family ties than other countries in the world, which is also a good custom suitable for them to follow. People here, no matter how old or young they are, all enjoy the harmony that family members bring us and also the most invaluable thing in the world.

First of all, from the nuclear family to the big family, members are united as a rope. For us, love is enduring as long as the family exists. From the first cry of the baby at birth to the first babble of "Mom", that the love parents into the growth of a baby can't even be measured. Let alone the most sincere affection between father and mother. When we love someone, we will try our best to protect even at the cost of sacrificing ourselves. Whenever one of them meets difficulty, we will strive all out for them even without a hesitant. Numerous examples appear in my mind from the old times to nowadays. In ancient, a mother who expected his son to grow well, had moved three times only to make his son live in a better environment especially with good neighbors. Today, many of our dear parents instill a large amount of expectations to youngsters for they regard them as the extension of their blood. Besides, there are selfish helps among brothers and sisters, and priceless experience and motto that our grandparents passed to us. No wonder that most of Chinese treasure family more than anything else in the world.

On the second, each member of the family doesn't feel lonely only at a thought of their dear parents, brothers or sisters. The distance can't prevent the affection and miss toward each other, however unite them together and more tightly. Long distance calls and e-mails provide instant communication. Moreover, we have many traditional holidays, such as the Spring Festival and the Mid-autumn Day; it's the best time of year for family members everywhere to come together and celebrate the special occasion. Despite the tedious and long trip it takes, I will cram into the train every year to unite with my dear parents. However, in some countries of the worlds, more and more the older feel lonely and isolated because their kids go away after they have grown up. Just imagined what a pity they were after feeding up their children with strenuous efforts, they have to face an empty house when the wrinkle comes up their faces.

In sum, close family ties are the best heritage that our ancestor left to us, without any doubt we should preserve and even develop it. If other countries in the world can learn something from this custom, the world will be surrounded by love and happiness. (15个拼写错误,用时32分,稍作修改)

Delta大作文

With the graduation of college and university students, a topic have roused more and more people's attention as to choose the job you like or choose the job that pays you better? As for me, I will choose the job that I like. Because only do I choose the job I like that I will try my best to do it well and have a sense of achievement.

First of all, choosing the job that you enjoy gives you much passion and energy to do it well. As the old saying goes, interest is the best teacher, so does the job. If we have enthusiasm for the job, we will do it all day and all night. For instance, one of my classmates has a real ardor for the job of programmer. When he sits before the computer, he will be much exited and can keep on working with stop for three consecutive days. Some inspirations may come up to our mind which may be a solution to the problem that has troubled you for such a long time. Many scientists even get the spark of the genius that would lead a brake through in some certain field like Newton. Once he had put his clock into the boiling water just take eggs for granted. When he felt hungry, did he found that he had put the clock instead of the eggs to boiling water. Only do we devote ourselves to the job or to the research or anything we like, can we enjoy the work. Sometimes even there's no achievement like we failed every time in our research, however we still learned a lot from our experience and only that is enough for us to enjoy.

On the second, if we enjoy the job we tend to neglect what we are paid. Even if the job weren't paid well, we still hold on our work for our dream. That's the reason why there are so many artists, singers or and writers, before they are well known, most of them are struggling on the border of starvation, like Van Go. Under such conditions, they still cherish the love for the job or work, and never give it up just out of the economic reasons. Moreover, in every walk of life, there are some people who love their job and regard it is their responsibility to do it well, such as the gate keeper, the mailman even the police, teachers and professors. Living on a lower salary, and some even may be not respected like the gate keeper and the mailman, they have their true affection to their job. Without them, our society would sink into total mass of disaster.

In sum, I firmly believe that when we work at a job that we enjoy, not only can we get zest and fire from it, but we can devote ourselves into it without any consideration of cost and profit. All the zest and fire that have paid into the job one day may give us a great surprise and bring us to a whole new world.

Delta小作文
Form this lecture, the professor informed us the chess player has the visual-spatial intelligence to solve their problems like predict of the opponent's movement of next step. He has a strong visual memory of what's the last strategy and the plan as well as the games reasoning of last step like what the reading provides us that some talented people use visual intelligence to solve their problems, such as the ability to perceive patterns, the ability to create mental imagery and the ability to draw a picture. Some occupations need this kind of ability.

There are another kind of chess play called the blind-fool chess, it means that a player will play several chess games at the same time for example that one player play 10 games on 10 tables with other 10 opponents. In this way, the player can only be given the information of the last move on the chessboard of his counterpart. It needs strong visual memory of the player to character their own shape and can reasoning earlier move on the chessboard. They have a very high visual-spatial intelligence to reconstruct the board in a few seconds, however if the chess are randomly located, it's hard for them to reconstruct the board .Just like what the reading tells us that this individual with visual-spatial intelligence can notice immediately the spatial position of things and they are skilled at taking things apart and putting them together. Even they have the ability to mentally rotate things even after seeing them for a short time. This helps us to answer the reason why the chess player can reconstruct the board.

写得都很恶心,欢迎大家猛拍:handshake

[ 本帖最后由 gnuliutingting 于 2007-6-16 11:36 编辑 ]
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=870329&page=2#pid1771980494

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-5
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-5-21 15:00:52 |只看该作者
好的,加油

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-24 19:09:36 |只看该作者

17_ily 80/165

80/165

Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.

All human beings live in the same Earth Village. People from different countries now gradually share lots of customs now. For example, Valentine's Day and Christmas are treated as important as traditional Chinese festivals in China, and more and more Western people enjoy the delicious chinese food. However, we are still growing up in a culture which is significantly different with that of western countries. Drinking tea is my favorite and I would like introduce to people from western countries, who are used to drink coffee.

Drinking tea brings good to people's health, especially green tea. Drinking tea will fresh your mind in some degree, just like coffee does, but its effect is so strong as the latter. I had the experience myself, I've drunk 3 cups of coffee one day, and till one o'clock the next day early morning, I didn't feel like to sleep. On the contrary, tea doesn't have the powerful, lasting effect. What's more, tea itself contains lots of natural components which can strengthen your immune system, some of them even can help you fight with cancer. Caffeine in coffee not only makes people heady but also makes people addicted. In the long run, drinking tea is really a good habit.

What's more, besides all the other benefits that tea brings to you, even watching the process of making a cup of tea is appreciated. The tiny, delicate green leaf rolling gently in the boiling water, then sink down to the bottom of the cup, and the tea water turns into the color of new green, gradually more yellow. The fresh scent slowly disperses into the air. Then you may take sips of the tea, some little bitter followed by slight sweet. What a wonderful enjoyment! People should try this by themselves, and they will love drinking tea.

先交大作文了。
to队长:不好意思,这次的作业估计是不能按时交了。还是因为工作上的事情,学习的时间太少了。不过我会尽力能做多少算多少的。谢谢!大家继续加油,最后的几周了。
A Za A Za, Fighting~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-25 22:42:00 |只看该作者

80.  用时27分,3分检查

In China, there are many interestingcustoms that attract many foreigners. One of these customs is the celebrationof the Moon’s Day. It is August 15th on the China’s moon’scalendar. And it can be traced back as far as the ancient Xia and ShangDynasties in China.
      In the past, the moon’s day was celebratedas a harvest festival. And people invoked the coming year’s good crop duringthe ceremony. However, nowadays this custom has changed into a family time. Themain meaning of the Moon’s day is the family reunion. It is cherished by peoplebecause on that day every family member, some of whom are busy in work and lacktime to communicate with family, get together to share the festival. During thefestival, we eat moon cake, which is a special food on that day. The round mooncakes, measuring about three inches in diameter and one and a half inches inthickness, have a similar taste of Western fruitcakes. These cakes are madewith almonds, minced meats, bean paste, orange peels and sometimes a goldenyolk from a salted duck egg. Traditionally, dual moon cakes are packagedbeautifully and sent to relatives as gifts in expression of their best wishes.
      Given the chance of coming to China,foreigners should not miss the moon’s day because it is very interesting. Onthat day, when the full moon rises, families get together in their beautifulcourtyard to watch the full moon, eat moon cakes, and sing moon poems. Andolder family members tell children the legendary stories about moon. With thefull moon, the family, the poems and the legend, you can't help thinking thatthis is really a perfect world. Even for a couple who can't be together, theycan still enjoy the night by watching the moon at the same time. This seemsthat they are together at that hour.
      Moreover, despite many interestingactivities on the Moon’s day, it is also a good opportunity to get familiarwith Chinese culture which is deeply imbedded in traditional festivals. Justlike Christmas and Thanksgiving in the West, the Moon Festival is one of themost important traditional events for the Chinese. The celebration reflectsthat ancient Chinese worshiped the moon. They regarded the moon as a beautiful andtender Goddess who would always bring them health, power and hope. Also, thefamily reunion is the soul in Chinese culture. Chinese people cherish the lovebetween family members very much. The elder takes care of the next generation, andaid children financially when children prepare for wedding or buy a house. And children support parents when parents are getting old and can’t earn money and attendthemselves.
      So, just come to China,and I promise you will have a good time on the Moon’s Day, and learn more from China’sculture.
Delta小作文
In the lecture, the speaker madeseveral points about the visual-spatial intelligence. He argues that chessplayer has a strong sense of visual- spatial sense or ability to help thempredict move and its consequence, and store memory. The points made by the lectureagree with ideas of visual-spatial intelligence is valuable for manyoccupations such as a sculptor, a chess player, and an athlete in the reading.
      The first point that the lectureruses to support the reading is blind chess player can memory the chess boardbecause of a sense of visual spatial. According to the professor, blind chessplayers can remember the board’s owns characteristics and its own shape, whenmoving from table to table. This supports the reading, which holds that peoplewho have a spatial memory can mentally rotate complex forms and can drawwhatever object they see, usually after seeing the object for only a shorttime.
      Anotherpoint that the professor uses to bolster the reading is that chess player’sspatial memory stores plans, ideas and strategies rather than a rote list ofmoves. The professor claims that chess player has a good memory of importantgames they played in the past, and they remember the specific strategy. Thismemory is not just a simple recall but really the pattern of reasoning. Thispoint agrees with the reading, which contends that some chess player has avisual-spatial memory.
      Furthermore,the professor points out chess players have amazing ability to reconstruct thechess board they have seen for just a few seconds if the pieces are set in theboard for positions in the middle of a real game. This supports the idea thatpeople who have visual memory can mentally rotate complex forms and can drawwhatever object they see, usually after seeing the object for only a shorttime.

写的吐血,对得非常不工整,而且太偏重细节了,感觉delta的小作文真的不怎么样啊。

Delta大作文  用时28分,修改2分。之后,自己再粗略修改过。
Nowadays, people focus a lot on huntingfor a good job and earning money. When it comes to whether it is more importantto work at a job they enjoy or to earn a lot of money, people have differentopinions. Some think that meaning of a job surpass the money, others, on thecontrary, maintain that money is more important for life. As far as I amconcerned, I side with that we should take a job we enjoy.
      It is true that money is indispensable tomaintain basic living, such as eating, dressing and housing. Moreover, we mightneed money to pay college tuitions, medicine expense, insurances, andtransportation fees. Also, if we have enough money, we can travel to thebeautiful seashore of the Aegean Sea for a rest, or afford a favorite car that wemight have been dreaming of for a long time. However, if we value a job only bymoney, we might lose the job we really interested in, or even go to the extremeof earning money by any kind of means.
      Generally, when we take a job we enjoy,we can get some enjoyment, which money can not be comparable with. Just likewhat Gorky once said, “When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work isduty, life is slavery.” We cherish the success in our job, for example, a bigdeal with an important client, a significant breakthrough in scientificresearch, and a large improvement in technical skill, and we gain muchsatisfaction from it. However, if we work at a job that we do not like, despiteof the high pay, we might be more likely to feel tired, even lose the happinessof life. What's more, sometimes money can be a miserable thing. For these whoobtain money from stealing, robbing or evading tax, money leads them a fearfuland fatal life.
      Moreover, some jobs have special meaning,though we earn little money or even no money from them. For example, aprofessor in a university sometimes cannot make more money than a skilledworker in a factory, but he enjoys teaching. In his heart, a bunch of promisingstudents and successful achievement in research are the priceless treasure.What's more, there are a lot of people take jobs as volunteers or socialworkers without pay because they find that these jobs can show them meaning oflife, that is, love and devotion.
      In addition, an enjoying job does notalways mean a low-salary job. In fact, there are many jobs which are bothinteresting and high-paid, for example, for those who interested in option andfuture trade, a job as broker also has attracting pay, or those who enjoyoperating their own business can also earn a lot of money.  
      In sum, earning money should never be themost important thing in a job. We cherish the job we enjoy, for it offers usenjoyment and satisfaction, shows us the meaning of life, and sometimes it canbring us a high salary.
口语作业(Quiz8和Test 3)已提交163邮箱。作业交全了。

[ 本帖最后由 woodman 于 2007-5-26 12:22 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-25 22:57:58 |只看该作者
Delta 大作文:

It is commonly accepted that honesty is vital in modern society. When it comes to whether there are times when lying is acceptable, I believe that there are some specific situations that telling lies is the best choice.

First of all, telling a lie sometimes can help me maintain a good relationship with my friends. I do have some friends who do not prefer to hear about something disadvantage to them, so I usually choose to lie to them without mention the unpleasant things.For example, Tom is one of my best friends and he is not a person that woule like to accept his false. Once, we worked in a identical group for a team project. He was the leader of the team, and he made a serious mistake that he fully adopted an unacceptable oritation, although our team tried our best, finally we were completely beated to hell. But he did not accept his false, and I had to accept that it was my mistake.

Moreover, sometimes a lie is a wiser choice than a truth. For instance, if a person has a vehicle accident and is badly hurt. The doctor tells the family that he will be disabled. What a shock to the family! Everybody must be sad. However, after the person wakes up, and asks what's up with him, everybody should choose to tell a lie that he is slightly hurt and he will recover as soon as possible. In such a dilemma , the truth is favorable to deny for the sake of the qucik recovery. At last the patient's mental healing and body cure will be more efficient. However, if the patient is told the truth, he must be frustrated and inconfident about his cure. Unfortunately, he may even lose hope for his whole life.

Finally, telling a lie is more suitable for some situations. For example, at one time I attended a competition and finally won the match. However, my friend Jim lost it. If some  
acquinted asked about the result in the face of us, I would definately say I was the loser because I wanted to make a way back for Jim. This lie seems decent to my friend Jim and he will also appreciate to me.   

In conclusion, a lie in some particular situations is a more proper choise than the truth. We can choose to tell a "right" lie after we balance the result of the lie and the truth.

[ 本帖最后由 wgaggassi34 于 2007-5-25 23:07 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-26 09:06:47 |只看该作者
我交了DELTA 2~
做错作业了!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-26 11:23:10 |只看该作者

13号 wallace作业

Delta小作文
The lecture mainly discussed visual-spatial intelligence in the game of chess. And he says some features of the excellent players appearing in the game support the ideas in the reading passage.

A good player of chess has the ability to predict his opponent next move and the consequence of the move. And in blindfold chess, player could not see the board while he plays ten games with different people at the same time. Consequently, he should have strong visual-spatial memory to remember the position of each piece. These support visual-spatial intelligence involves the ability to create mental imagery and to transform that imagery. In addition, they call upon visual-spatial ability in the recognition of objects.

Furthermore, the strong visual-spatial memory is not just to recall something but reason and plan something. The master of chess could reconstruct board of chess which express a meaningful strategy support individuals with visual-spatial intelligence are skilled at taking things apart and putting them back together again.

Delta 大作文
Most of people dream of getting a job that they enjoy or earn a lot of money. However different people hold different intentions due to individual value while they are hunting job in market. From a personally perspective, I would incline to choose enjoyable job rather than a job that could earn much money.

To begin with, personally, having a wonderful life is the foremost thing to me. So the job that I prefer is the one bring me a lot of fun. In that way, I am able to contribute my passion and sweat to the job and work effectively to meet the demand of my boss. In addition, people who usually spend over eight hours at their place of employment deserve to enjoy their work environment and if they always keep an unpleasant feelings along with working which might deteriorate their health, physically and mentally, or even worse this negative effect could spread among their partner then influence whole company.

Secondly, considering hunt a job that could earn much money is not a easy task for everyone if he has not griped some special characteristics. But finding a enjoyable job didn't necessarily mean people only get low salary, it also guaranteed people earn enough money to buy house and other commodities they want while they performance excellent at their positions. After all, it is unfair to a person who paid his at least a third of his adult life at work which is tedious even if it is well paid. Unfortunately, it also causes many negative influences on family. I have heard a pile of tragedy stories that parents who totally engaged in their career could not spare much time in family then their children became addict or criminal.

Currently, it is still discussing issue in society. As what I have stated, it's more precious to own enjoyable job which allow people share much time with their family and enjoy life rather than own a busy job that demand you too much time to enjoy life even it give you big fortune.

185_80
In my country China as a rising powerful force in this world Spring Festival that is the most important festival in one year is the custom I would like strongly recommend. Spring Festival so far has long history in China, in centuries it appeared as a ceremony rather a chance for reunion. If it is adopted by Western countries, it could help them acquaint with China.

Currently, Spring Festival in China is mostly accepted by public as a big chance for reunion. However, people still keep some traditional conventions like what was passed down from ancestor. It consists of seven days during festival which involves family reunion, calling on relatives and friends, and going on street to celebrate. And the happiest thing for children is play fireworks, wear new cloth and receive "Yashuiqian" from elders. In addition, considering in Western countries many people lack basic knowledge of China if Spring Festival is adopted by Western countries it provide opportunity for them to be familiar with Chinese cultures.

Family plays a commanding role in Confusion that serve as prevalent ideology in Chinese traditional culture. Nevertheless, in modern life, people spend not so much time as several centuries ago, so do the Western people who put individual as first place in their ideology. The traditional values gradually fade out as time flies. It is unwise to abandon traditional customs and cultures since they are foundations for any countries. Thus if we let Western countries adopt Spring Festival, it would also encourage us keep our traditional customs.

Generally, the main idea of disseminating Chinese traditional custom-Spring Festival from China to Western countries is great way to tell outer world about us. While we have absorbed many excellent customs from Western, so Western people absorb some essential and treasure customs from China is wise choice.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-26 11:54:04 |只看该作者
先交这个~
In china, it is quite common that a family have two or more generations living together harmony. It is a traditional custom. Since the elder and the young living together bring numerous advantages, I strongly want people from other countries to adopt it.

On one hand, if two of even more generations living together under the same roof, the elder would help the young in many different ways. Just as we usually consider elder people wise, full of wisdom, they can give us a lot of reliable suggestions covered with study, work, making friends or even marriage and children cultivation. In addition, nowadays, many professional ladies may trouble by a problem that they should pursue their careers or look after their babies. Many of them are willing to quit their jobs and sacrifice their careers to breed their offspring. While, at the same time, they worry about how they can keep up with their work after several years’ absence. Here is a solution to this situation—grandparents are pleased to raise their grandchildren and ensure the love, care, health and education of them. Furthermore, living with the elders sometimes can restrain some bad habits. For example, considering senior people living in the room, you cannot hit the bar till late night, or you’ll disturb other people when you arrive home.

On the other hand, the senior gain benefit with young people. First of all, the young are always full of vigor, they can move heavy boxes, wash a week’s clothes at a time, spend hours to prepare a delicious meal and so on. Therefore, this brings great convenience to the seniors.  Also, a recent study points out that the more elders communicate with young people, the less the feel loneliness and unhappy. Needless to say, living with the young can narrow the generation gap efficiently.

From what I discussed above, I strongly recommend people from other countries to adopt this custom because, in addition to make different generations feel closer, but the young and the old benefit from it.

小作文
The lecture provides further information concerning the visual-spatial intelligence as described in the reading passage by giving an example the game of chess.

On the basis of the reading passage, we are told that visual-spatial intelligence involves ability to perceive patterns, to create mental imagery, to transform that imagery, and the ability to draw a picture or map of spatial information. The first special gift that individual with visual-spatial intelligence possess is taking things apart and putting them back together again. The second gift is that they can mentally rotate complex forms and can draw whatever object they see, usually after seeing the object for only a short time. The reading passage points out those gifts can be seen in the athlete’s quick react in sports like hockey or basketball. The professor supports the two specialties by claiming a chess player is often capable of predicting moves in advance, which means he has an outstanding visual sense, or visual imagination. And then, he extends his belief by narrating an extreme example: blindfolded chess game, a tamer, slower and less intensive sport.

According to the speaker, the blindfolded player has to remember the positions of the chess pieces. He cannot see the move of his reasoning and each of his a specific move. Interestingly, chess masters have an outstanding ability to reconstruct a chessboard they’ve seen for just a few seconds.

吐血……

[ 本帖最后由 zyechozy 于 2007-5-26 21:24 编辑 ]
I'm strange but special~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-27 19:19:08 |只看该作者

10-20

不好意思啊,我以为今天交作业呢,昨天回的家,今天安上宽带才发现delta和好多文件都没有存上,疯了,让同学传了半天
A custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt
If you want me to introduce a custom of my country, I think I will talk about the tolerance. I guess tolerance is one of our nation`excellent customs. It is believed that not only should Chinese in morden learn but also should other countries people study. And it is very important that we should succeed it from generations to generations. There are numerous reasons why I hold my opion, and I would explore only a few primary ones as follows.

7olerance is one of standards which can prove the advancement of the human beings.There is a 5.000 years old history in my country, and there has apeared a lot of outstanding people who have excellent thougt. In ancientry, our great people managed the country with tolerance, which supplied that tolerance reacted very important to the society.

Tolerance is a progress of self-quality. The fact that people make mistakes is unavoidable. Every one have can do something wrong in his or her life. If you can not forgive the false by others, how can you be forgive by others when you go to the wrong direction. If every one can not accept others, what can our world be like? So as the same time that we study other`s mistake we should accept the disavantage from others. Then we can be really together in peace. The socicety can be harmonious and we ourselves can be in a higher quality.

Third reason is that tolerance is a article, which is a tolerance of spirit. It is the most great actions of everything.It is not also we must learn well but also we should use it well that thinking others in their ways and understanding their situation. We need to learn the skills of this article. For example, if you accept the mistake others make and want to forgive them, but you do not know how to express yourself well in proper way. Maybe the wrong emotional expression and the way you do would hurt them, which would make you lose the friendship. So tolerance is tool we must master well.

In conclusion, tolerance should be adopted to other countries because tolerance reacted very important to the society, is a progress of self-quality and also is a article. In other words I mean, nevertheless it is a good way to conmunicate with others, we should not accept everything. If we do that, it is irresponsable for others.

Some peole work for enjoying, and yet some peopple work for money. When faced with the decision of enjoying or money, quite a few would claim that they prefer to earn a lot of money, but others, in contrant, deem working enjoyablely as the premier choice and that is also my point. There are many a reason why I choose it, and I would like to two main ones.

Money is not everything in our life and if we own a lot of money, which is not true that we can be happy. Money is the root of all evil. Some people have to crime for money. They know that it is not good for society, but they believe that much money means statue, fame and happieness. They have to do everything just for money even though the environment of workeplace is nosiy duty, boss is always angry, the people round are not kind and the most important is they do not like the job. They do not realize that something such as love, friendship, happieness and so on can not be instead of the money. They are human feelings which are not only controled by money. They are decided by many factors except money. So I think that work for a lot of money is not a bright choice.

Another reason for my opinion is that happieness is the most important in my life. I can not image that I have to go to pay for the job I hate in purper to earn more money while I have to give up my favorate job. If I do the things I do not like very much, I think my enthusiasm would be down and the creation would be less. I would feel tierd and boring for my present high-paid job. There is no sunshine in my life. I think I lose the means for my lfe because there is no fun except much money and it just wast my time to do something which is not interesting for me. If all the people like this, our potenial would be limited and the society will devolep slowly. So a high-paid job or a favorate job, I will prefer the later.

In other words, I have to say if there are two jobs both the one you like, it is better to choose the more money one. For if you have more money, you can do more things you like so that you can be more happier. But I would not work just for a lot of money.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-27 19:22:20 |只看该作者
口语得晚些交了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-27 20:39:55 |只看该作者
A custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt
If you want me to introduce a custom of my country, I think I will talk about the tolerance. I guess tolerance is one of our nation`excellent customs. It is believed that not only should Chinese in morden learn but also should other countries people study. And it is very important that we should succeed it from generations to generations. There are numerous reasons why I hold my opion, and I would explore only a few primary ones as follows.

7olerance is one of standards which can prove the advancement of the human beings.There is a 5.000 years old history in my country, and there has apeared a lot of outstanding people who have excellent thougt. In ancientry, our great people managed the country with tolerance, which supplied that tolerance reacted very important to the society.(从句有点费解)另外本段的内容还应该在展开。

Tolerance is a progress of self-quality. The fact that people make mistakes is unavoidable. Every one have can do something wrong in his or her life. If you can not forgive the false(fault) by others, how can you be forgive(forgiven) by others when you go to the wrong direction. If every one can not accept others, what can our world be like? So as the same time that we study other`s mistake(s) we should accept the disavantage from others. Then we can be really together in peace. The socicety can be harmonious and we ourselves can be in a higher quality.

Third reason is that tolerance is a (an)article(?), which is a tolerance of spirit. It is the most great actions of everything.It is(去掉) not also we must learn well but also we should use it well that thinking others in their ways and understanding their situation. We need to learn the skills of this article. For example, if you accept the mistake others make and want to forgive them, but you do not know how to express yourself well in(a) proper way. Maybe the wrong emotional expression and the way you do would hurt them, which would make you lose the friendship. So tolerance is (a)tool we must master well.(article有很多意思,看完都不明白你要说哪一个n.文章, 论文, 物品, 商品, 项目, 条款,好像你要表达的形容词的意思。清晰,是么?

In conclusion, tolerance should be adopted to other countries because tolerance reacted very important to the society, is a progress of self-quality and also is a article. In other words I mean, nevertheless it is a good way to conmunicate with others, we should not accept everything. If we do that, it is irresponsable for others.(对不起,看不明白你文章要表达的意思)

Some peole work for enjoying, and yet some peopple work for money. When faced with the decision of enjoying or money, quite a few would claim that they prefer to earn a lot of money, but others, in contrant,(on the contary) deem working enjoyablely as the premier choice and that is also my point. There are many a reason why I choose it, and I would like to two main ones.

Money is not everything in our life and if we own a lot of money, which is not true that we can be happy. Money is the root of all evil. Some people have to crime for money. They know that it is not good for society, but they believe that much money means statue, fame and happieness. They have to do everything just for money even though the environment of workeplace is nosiy duty, boss is always angry, the people round are not kind and the most important is they do not like the job. They do not realize that something such as love, friendship, happieness and so on can not be instead of the money. They(这两个they有点令人费解,刚刚还是指代他们,现在又指代爱情,友谊,幸福等,一下子还反应不过来) are human feelings which are not only controled by money. They are decided by many factors except money. So I think that work(ing) for a lot of money is not a bright choice.

Another reason for my opinion is that happieness is the most important in my life. I can not image(imagine) that I have to go to pay for the job I hate in purper to earn more money while I have to give up my favorate job. If I do the things I do not like very much, I think my enthusiasm would be down and the creation would be less. I would feel tierd and boring for my present high-paid job. There is no sunshine in my life. I think I lose the means for my lfe because there is no fun except much money and it just wast my time to do something which is not interesting for me. If all the people like this, our potenial would be limited and the society will devolep slowly. So a high-paid job or a favorate job, I will prefer the later.

In other words, I have to say if there are two jobs both the one you like, it is better to choose the more money one. For if you have more money, you can do more things you like so that you can be more happier. But I would not work just for a lot of money.(结尾仓促了一些,同时和自己的第一论点有点自相矛盾)

限时了,文章水平有所下降。望多加练习,我这次写得想吐,大家共同进步哈:handshake
It's never too later!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-27 21:03:06 |只看该作者

80.  用时27分,3分检查

In China, there are many interestingcustoms that attract many foreigners. One of these customs is the celebrationof(去掉) the Moon’s Day. It is August 15th on the China’s moon’scalendar. And it can be traced back as far as the ancient Xia and ShangDynasties in China.
      In the past, the moon’s day was celebratedas a harvest festival. And people invoked the coming year’s good crop duringthe ceremony. However, nowadays this custom has changed into a family time. Themain meaning of the Moon’s day is the family reunion. It is cherished by peoplebecause on that day every family member, some of whom are busy in work and lacktime to communicate with family, get together to share the festival. During thefestival, we eat moon cake, which is a special food on that day. The round mooncakes, measuring about three inches in diameter and one and a half inches inthickness, have a similar taste of Western fruitcakes. These cakes are madewith almonds, minced meats, bean paste, orange peels and sometimes a goldenyolk from a salted duck egg. Traditionally, dual moon cakes are packagedbeautifully and sent to relatives as gifts in(as the) expression of their best wishes.(感觉月饼的内容过多了,对主题帮助不大,建议加强其他内容)
      Given the chance of coming to China,foreigners should not miss the moon’s day because it is very interesting. Onthat day, when the full moon rises, families get together in their beautifulcourtyard to watch the full moon, eat moon cakes, and sing moon poems. Andolder family members tell children the legendary stories about moon. With thefull moon, the family, the poems and the legend, you can't help thinking thatthis is really a perfect world. Even for a couple who can't be together, theycan still enjoy the night by watching the moon at the same time. This seemsthat they are together at that hour.
      Moreover, despite many interestingactivities on the Moon’s day, it is also a good opportunity to get familiarwith Chinese culture which is deeply imbedded in traditional festivals. Justlike Christmas and Thanksgiving in the West, the Moon Festival is one of themost important traditional events for the Chinese. The celebration reflectsthat ancient Chinese worshiped the moon. They regarded the moon as a beautiful andtender Goddess who would always bring them health, power and hope. Also, thefamily reunion is the soul in Chinese culture. Chinese people cherish the lovebetween family members very much. The elder takes care of the next generation, andaid children financially when children prepare for wedding or buy a house. And children support parents when parents are getting old and can’t earn money and attendthemselves.
      So, just come to China,and I promise you will have a good time on the Moon’s Day, and learn more from China’sculture.(结尾过于简洁)

今天我是不是带了有色的眼镜了,怎么觉得你的文章质量也下降了,汗一个~语言流畅没有什么问题,角度不是很新颖,有些内容可以酌情去掉。建议论据一、二合并讲述八月十五全家共享天伦之乐,第三个论据保留,加强结尾。

Delta小作文
In the lecture, the speaker madeseveral points about the visual-spatial intelligence. He argues that chessplayer has a strong sense of visual- spatial sense or ability to help thempredict move and its consequence, and store memory. The points made by the lectureagree with ideas of visual-spatial intelligence is valuable for manyoccupations such as a sculptor, a chess player, and an athlete in the reading.
      The first point that the lectureruses to support the reading is blind chess player can memory the chess boardbecause of a sense of visual spatial. According to the professor, blind chessplayers can remember the board’s owns characteristics and its own shape, whenmoving from table to table. This supports the reading, which holds that peoplewho have a spatial memory can mentally rotate complex forms and can drawwhatever object they see, usually after seeing the object for only a shorttime.
      Anotherpoint that the professor uses to bolster the reading is that chess player’sspatial memory stores plans, ideas and strategies rather than a rote list ofmoves. The professor claims that chess player has a good memory of importantgames they played in the past, and they remember the specific strategy. Thismemory is not just a simple recall but really the pattern of reasoning. Thispoint agrees with the reading, which contends that some chess player has avisual-spatial memory.
      Furthermore,the professor points out chess players have amazing ability to reconstruct thechess board they have seen for just a few seconds if the pieces are set in theboard for positions in the middle of a real game. This supports the idea thatpeople who have visual memory can mentally rotate complex forms and can drawwhatever object they see, usually after seeing the object for only a shorttime.

写的吐血,对得非常不工整,而且太偏重细节了,感觉delta的小作文真的不怎么样啊。(小作文,我也不怎么会写,感觉是有点过于注重细节了,整体把握不好。我写得更差,学习交流中~)

Delta大作文  用时28分,修改2分。之后,自己再粗略修改过。
Nowadays, people focus a lot on huntingfor a good job and earning money. When it comes to whether it is more importantto work at a job they enjoy or to earn a lot of money, people have differentopinions. Some think that meaning of a job surpass the money, others, on thecontrary, maintain that money is more important for life. As far as I amconcerned, I side with that we should take a job we enjoy.
      It is true that money is indispensable tomaintain basic living, such as eating, dressing and housing. Moreover, we mightneed money to pay college tuitions, medicine expense, insurances, andtransportation fees. Also, if we have enough money, we can travel to thebeautiful seashore of the Aegean Sea for a rest, or afford a favorite car that wemight have been dreaming of for a long time. However, if we value a job only bymoney, we might lose the job we really interested (去掉) in, or even go to the extremeof earning money by any kind of means.
      Generally, when we take a job we enjoy,we can get some enjoyment, which money can not be comparable with. Just likewhat Gorky once said, “When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work isduty, life is slavery.”(能引经据典,赞一个~) We cherish the success in our job, for example, a bigdeal with an important client, a significant breakthrough in scientificresearch, and a large improvement in technical skill, and we gain muchsatisfaction from it. However, if we work at a job that we do not like, despiteof the high pay, we might be more likely to feel tired, even lose the happinessof life. What's more, sometimes money can be a miserable thing. For these whoobtain money from stealing, robbing or evading tax, money leads them a fearfuland fatal life. (话锋转的有些突然)
      Moreover, some jobs have special meaning,though we earn little money or even no money from them. For example, aprofessor in a university sometimes cannot make more money than a skilledworker in a factory, but he enjoys teaching. In his heart, a bunch of promisingstudents and successful achievement in research are the priceless treasure.What's more, there are a lot of people take jobs as volunteers or socialworkers without pay because they find that these jobs can show them meaning oflife, that is, love and devotion. (这一论据好,赞~)
      In addition, an enjoying job does notalways mean a low-salary job. In fact, there are many jobs which are bothinteresting and high-paid, for example, for those who interested in option andfuture trade, a job as broker also has attracting pay, or those who enjoyoperating their own business can also earn a lot of money.  
      In sum, earning money should never be themost important thing in a job. We cherish the job we enjoy, for it offers usenjoyment and satisfaction, shows us the meaning of life, and sometimes it canbring us a high salary.

总体写得不错,语言流畅,逻辑清晰,望继续保持,加油~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-27 21:10:18 |只看该作者

改17_ily 80/165

80/165

Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.

All human beings live in the same Earth Village. People from different countries now gradually share lots of customs now. For example, Valentine's Day and Christmas are treated as important as traditional Chinese festivals in China, and more and more Western people enjoy the delicious chinese food. However, we are still growing up in a culture which is significantly different with that of western countries. Drinking tea is my favorite and I would like introduce to people from western countries, who are used to drink(ing)coffee.

Drinking tea brings good to people's health, especially green tea. Drinking tea will fresh your mind in some degree, just like coffee does, but its effect is so strong as the latter. I had the experience (of) myself, I've drunk 3 cups of coffee one day, and till one o'clock the next day early morning, I didn't feel like to sleep. On the contrary, tea doesn't have the powerful, lasting effect. What's more, tea itself contains lots of natural components which can strengthen your immune system, some of them even can help you fight with cancer. Caffeine in coffee not only makes people heady(?) but also makes people addicted. In the long run, drinking tea is really a good habit.

What's more, besides all the other benefits that tea brings to you, even watching the process of making a cup of tea is appreciated. The tiny, delicate green leaf rolling gently in the boiling water, then sink down to the bottom of the cup, and the tea water turns into the color of new green, gradually more yellow. The fresh scent slowly disperses into the air. Then you may take sips of the tea, some little bitter followed by slight sweet. What a wonderful enjoyment! People should try this by themselves, and they will love drinking tea.(这一段写得非常好,赞一个)

这次的字数不多,第一段内容稍显冗长,最后加一个结尾就圆满了~

使用道具 举报

RE: N001_第十次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发