注册时间
2004-1-15
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-5-6 16:22:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
i suddenly got a new idea when i saw the forum talking about movie and music
that's we can talk about some move or just some plot which leave u most impression
oh, just give a brief intorduction about the movie which u like best and why u like it best!!
ok, let's begin to see what and how many movies which the most popular with???
im here, that's enough
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-2-17
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2004-5-7 00:06:00 |只看该作者
The empire of the sun

My favorate

Just check out the picture, it's beyond this world...
There is nothing lost

That may be found

If sought

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-1-8
精华
帖子

Virgo处女座 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2004-5-7 00:15:51 |只看该作者
My favorite movie is Brave Heart--- one of the most beautifully executed epics ever made. It shocks me much! Partly cuz I'm a big history buff. The scenery is awesome and so was the acting. England enslaves the Scot and his people and he vows to fight to the end. It was the basic good vs. evil. The movie has every feeling in it: love for people, pride, hatred, honor, love for country... It deserves my tears!

This movie brings everything to the movie screen that a motion picture should. It does this with grace and sincerity. The acting is top-notch all around. From beginning to end, this is as close to the perfect motion picture as has ever been produced. This film contains the best battle scenes captured on film.

Mel Gibson did a great job directing and acting as William Wallace. I'm surprised he wasn't even nominated for Best Actor Oscars, instead he won for Best Director. The film got top honors for Best Picture for the year 1995! Well-deserved indeed!

[B]Plus[/B]

Legend Of The Fall---

I think the attraction between Julia and Brad's characters seemed to be purely based on the physical and that Aidan's character seems to fall for her because she's the only woman around and possibly because he wants to take her from Tristan, this was a beautiful and entertaining movie.

Brad Pitt was very good as the passionate, haunted Tristan, and all the other actors did equally well in their parts. Anthony Hopkins was, true to form, wonderful--his playing of his character post-stroke was so real. The cinematography definitely deserved the award. After seeing this movie, I want to live wherever it was shot. All in all, this movie is lovely and tragic.

Of course, this is an epic in the truest sense of the word. But unlike "Gone With The Wind", for example, it truly fails to deliver. Just when you begin to care about the characters, something so melodramatic, horrible, and implausable happens to them that you start writing them off, one by one, as hopeless causes. Sort of like this film.

I give this movie 5 stars!
Whistling softly in the dark
Is a better cure than anything
For a confused mind searching for an answer

Whistling loudly enough to drown out that little voice inside your head
Is a better way than any other
To prevent miscommunication of feelings

Whistling quickly for a dog
Is a necessary task
If you wish to be a best friend in return

And whistling a tune all your own
Is the only way
To survive this life in one piece

使用道具 举报

RE: a new idea, to see whether u guys are appreciate!! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
a new idea, to see whether u guys are appreciate!!
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-188992-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部