5 .How did you get to know about this program and its structure?如何得知此專業及課程設置?
6 .Why teaching Chinese?為甚麼教中文?
7. You’re not a Chinese major; do you have anything that can show you Chinese language proficiency?本科不是中文,有無經歷/資歷顯示自己的中文能力?
8. Do you know anything about IB?了解IB嗎?
9. What are the qualities a TCSL teacher should possess? What is the most important quality? How will these qualities affect your students?對外漢語老師需要具備的品質?最重要的是?這些品質會如何影響學生?
10. Do you have any experience of TCSL? Duration? Contents? Examples? Any gains? Any problems? Solutions?有無對外漢教學/實習經歷?時長?教學內容?具體例子?有何收獲?有何問題?如何解決?
11. How would you teach culture in class? Contents? Purpose? 如何在課堂上教文化?內容?目的?
12. How do you handle cultural differences when teaching? 教學上如何處理文化差異?
13. What’s the purpose of incorporating culture into TCSL?對外漢語教學中滲透文化的作用?
14. Can you talk about intercultural communication?跨文化交際能力在對外漢語教學中的作用?
15. How do you define Global Citizen?如何定義世界公民?
16. Is "sharing" a value or behaviour?分享是美德還是行為?
17. Do you know about the situation of TCSL in HK?了解香港對外漢語情況嗎?
18. What was the biggest difficulty/challenge/the most impressive thing in your teaching (practice)? How did you solve it?教學/實習上遇到的最大困難/挑戰/印象最深刻的事?如何解決?
19. Talk about the most inspiring Chinese lesson in your life.談談你上過的最有啓發性的一堂漢語課。
20. What are your strengths and weaknesses in applying for this program?對於申請該專業自己的優勢和劣勢?
21. What’s the difference between Chinese students (L1) and international students (L2) when you teach Chinese? 比較教中國學生(中文母語)和國際學生(中文二語)的不同。
22. How do you teach Chinese descendants and non-Chinese?如何教華裔和非華裔?
23. What’s the difference between TCSL in HK and that abroad?香港的對外漢語教學和國外的有何不同?
24. How do you teach international students Chinese pronunciation?留學生語音怎麼教?
25. What are your strategies for classroom management?課室管理的方法?
26. How can you motivate your students? Examples? What are the shortcomings in the activities you designed?如何調動積極性?具體例子?所設計的課堂活動有何缺點?
27. How do you facilitate classroom teaching?如何促進課堂教學?
28. How do you cater for learners’ diversity?如何照顧不同學習需要?
29. What do you think of the education system in HK?對香港教育體制的認識和看法?
30. Any ideas about international schools in HK?了解香港的國際學校嗎?
31. What’s the biggest challenge you have/may encounter when TCSL in international schools?在國際學校教漢語遇到過/會遇到的最大挑戰?
32. If you were given a class of teenagers of intermediate or above Chinese proficiency, what kind of reading materials would you recommend to them?如果給你一幫十幾歲的孩子,中文能力不錯,你會向他們推薦什麼閱讀材料?
33. Talk about your favorite contemporary writer/book/literary work. Talk about him/her. What kind of literary works would you choose for teaching? How would you conduct the lesson? Compare Chinese and Western tragedies.談談你最喜歡的近代作家/書/文學作品。談談他/她。你會挑什麼文學作品來教學?如何教?比較中西方悲劇的差異。
34. What peom would you teach if you work in an international school?如果在國際學校教漢語,會選擇什麼詩詞來教?
35. Do you have any teaching qualifications?有無教師資格證?
36. Why pursuing further education when already possessed teaching qualifications?已有教學資格,為何還要繼續進修?
37. What's your plan in five years?未來五年計劃?
38. What’s your recent research about? What are you interested in doing research on? Talk about a book on this topic. 最近在做什麼研究?會選什麼方向來做研究?推薦一本關於該研究方向的書以及你的看法。
Any questions?有什麼問題?