2011-1-31
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-8-26 14:28:05 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
本帖最后由 得小意 于 2011-8-26 14:29 编辑

Dear officer,
This is XXX, a Master student in XXXX University. I am writing this letter sincerely for you to invite my wife, XXXX, come to the US with me in the following academic year.
My wife and I were classmates in undergraduate. She was not only my leader in the student union but also my close friend before we established the steady relationship. She was always cute and sunny till a catastrophe occurred to her family. I felt my heart broken when I saw her upset and grieved. I just wanted to protect her, comfort her and make her feel not alone, then I realized that was an instinct, an impulse from my heart. I could not help myself thinking about her, sometimes I even kept watching my cell phone at late night in case of incoming text massage from her. Gradually, we found we can talk all day long, we can forget annoying things, we can accept the defect of each other. Finally, we found we cannot be separated, we had already been a part of each other. That day was XXXXXX time. I should be happy when she became my girl friend, but I heart struggled. I had to go aboard studying which was my dad’s wish and his requirement to me. I am the only son in my family although my parents got divorced long time ago, I really would not make them disappointed because my dad put so much expectation on me. One side was my love, the other side was my father. XXX said she would be always waiting for me when I told her the truth.
In Aug 2010, I stepped on the way to the US and XX() continued her career. The life in the US was tough, not in study and economy but in emotion. I was still a stranger here even I could speak a fluent English with nice accent, because America is not my home. Some of my friend were always inviting me going the bar, party even to the strip club, but I declined because I felt responsibility. I spent most of my spare time chatting with XX on line. The distance between our heart was closer and closer, we could overcome the time lag but we could not overcome the physical distance. I went back to China 2 times in last academic year, and finally we got married on XXXX 2011 with the grant and bless coming from our parents. We are a family now, nothing is more important than being together. So, I wish my wife, XXXX could come to the US staying with me in the following academic year.
My father supports me the whole cost in America, and he will continue doing that even my wife is coming. After graduation, my wife and I both willing go back to China. I am the only son in my family and she is the only child in her family. My mom is still single after divorced. It is the time we should give more love to our parents. They may not need material, they need care and a sweet home. China is my home, Beijing is my home, won’t change, never and ever.
Learning in America is my great honor, but separating from my wife is my great suffer.
So, please let my wife come to the US being with me. With her care, I can focus on the rest of curriculum. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-9-5 23:09:36 |只看该作者
我也觉得太长了。我老公给我写的也就这个的四分之一