注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-6 15:32:36 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
本帖最后由 猫屎咖啡加冰否 于 2012-3-6 20:07 编辑

101009NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People can take care of their family members better when they livein big cities than in the countryside.

Nowadays,more and more people who were born in countryside tend to fight a life in big cities .Most of them have parents who have ages ,and  their children
were little .As a result from it ,the elder parents and young kids become careless.Though the fact that working in big cities provide a better salary .which means a better life for the family members. I insist that people can take care of their family members better when they living  in the countryside than big cities.

It is widely acknowledged that people working far away from their family members is hard and lonely, which means the job is not enjoyable for them. At the meanwhile ,their young children have to learn to take care of themselves ,such as cooking, washing clothes .What's more, some of them even have to take care of their baby sister or bro, feeding them and taking them to the school, which is  huge burden to such  young kids. Therefore , it will never happen if their parents were around them when they grow up. Instead  of  growing alone they will have precious memories as a family.which is crucial to a  normal childhood.

As to the elder ones ,for who sacrifice their whole lives to the next generation ,it is brutal to leave them alone when they need us most. Compared with people who spend much   money  on their parents ,it is much more better to spend more time with them. What's more ,for people who having ages ,it is easy to catch a cold or fall down and hurt themselves   .So ,we should pay more attention on them , thus avoiding  the accident.

In addition,living in the countryside allow people to slow down the pace of life ,enjoying the bird chirp  and beautiful scenery  outdoor. thus contribute  to prompting  relationship between family members. In the contrary ,people who lives in big cities seldom  have time to be with the families  under great pressure of life.

In a word, although working in big cities provide more salary, it  has more advantages  for people to take care of their family in the countryside in some aspects.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-21 00:39:42 |只看该作者
15# 猫屎咖啡加冰否 已改。加油!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-20 21:16:48 |只看该作者
你好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-20 21:15:52 |只看该作者
3月19日 101211 do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People think it is more enjoyable to work three days aweek for long time than work five days a week for shorter time

In todays’ society a large quantity of people are living their lives with high pace owing to the fierce competition. Normally, they have to work from 8am to 5pm, from Monday to Friday. With the great pressure , some people share the belief that it is far more better to work three hours a week for long time compared to working five days a week for a shorter time .However, I advocate that working five days a week is more appropriate for it allowed people to live their lives in a healthier way.
同意5天好
Admittedly, working three days a week enable people to have much more time of their own, so they can go shopping ,hang out with friends or just stay at home for a whole day. However, it also required large quantity of work accomplished in a short time, which means more working stress. What’s more, a man who have worked for a long hours will be inefficient, the longer the hours are , the worsen the situation becomes. Under no circumstance should we behead the working rhythm ofour body as human is not machine.(这一句看不明白)
让步段。(这里有很多观点都可以展开成为一段,比如说会比较轻松,这样更有效率,然后举个例子什么的,就比下一段只有两句话要好。)
Furthermore,working in shorter hours in longer period allowed us not to accomplish our work in a hurry. Thus, providing us an opportunity to have a deep thought about thework and perfect it.
这一段太短了。完全就是告诉别人我不会写了。可以举个例子什么的,扩充一下。
In addition, in order to start the work on time .people have to get up early. There is a survey said that 70 percent of people spend 1 hours on the road to workplace in average, so most people have to get up around 6 am. As far as I am concerned, get  tingup early do good to our health according to the time schedule of the body. Alsoit prevent us from messy life, such as going to the night club instead of sleepingat home and drink alcohol .
这一段完全看不到和主题的联系= =
Inconclusion, it is not true that working longer hours in three days moreenjoyable than working shorter hours in five days, for it offense the nature anddetrimental to our health, while the latter put our life in a healthier pace .
总结

额,应该改进一下,扩充一下内容,最好中间段都写得差不多长。
你好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-19 23:07:33 |只看该作者
319 101211 do you agree or disagree with thefollowing statement? People think it is more enjoyable to work three days aweek for long time than work five days a week for shorter time

In todays’ societya large quantity of people are living their lives with high pace owing to thefierce competition. Normally, they have to work from 8am to 5pm, from Monday toFriday. With the great pressure , some people share the belief that it is farmore better to work three hours a week for long time compared to working fivedays a week for a shorter time .However, I advocate that working five days aweek is more appropriate for it allowed people to live their lives in a healthierway.

Admittedly,working three days a week enable people to have much more time of their own ,sothey can go shopping ,hang out with friends or just stay at home for a wholeday. However, it also required large quantity of work accomplished in a shorttime, which means more working stress. What’s more, a man who have worked for along hours will be inefficient, the longer the hours are , the worsen thesituation becomes. Under no circumstance should we behead the working rhythm ofour body as human is not machine.

Furthermore,working in shorter hours in longer period allowed us not to accomplish our workin a hurry. Thus, providing us an opportunity to have a deep thought about thework and perfect it.

In addition,in order to start the work on time .people have to get up early. There is asurvey said that 70 percent of people spend 1 hours on the road to workplace inaverage, so most people have to get up around 6 am. As far as I am concerned, gettingup early do good to our health according to the time schedule of the body. Alsoit prevent us from messy life, such as going to the night club instead of sleepingat home and drink alcohol .

Inconclusion, it is not true that working longer hours in three days moreenjoyable than working shorter hours in five days, for it offense the nature anddetrimental to our health, while the latter put our life in a healthier pace .

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-15 10:51:39 |只看该作者
快回改啊~~~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-14 22:17:45 |只看该作者
3131100430 do you agree or disagree with thefollowing statement it is important to know about what is happening around theworld, even if it doesn’t affect your personal lives

As is widelyacknowledged that people with a vast of knowledge would be respected more byothers, so, it is essential to know about what is happening around the world,even if it doesn’t affect your personal lives. However, some people share thebelief that it is unnecessary to know things that have nothing to do with ourdaily lives. As far as I am concerned, I strongly agree that being aware ofwhat is happening around the world is important. This I support with thefollowing reasons.
Firstly , itis indispensable for people to know what is happening around the world becauseit broaden the horizon of us .many people try to get informed of what is happeningaround the world not for respect but for a better understanding of the societyand the world. Also it contributes us to understand the policy in our countrybetter and do not miss the good chance of our career development. For example,a domestic enterprise take the chance of the policy which is beneficial and nowbecome the biggest winner in this area.

Secondly,knowing what is happening around the world contributes to developingpatriotism. For example, Japan and China are currently involved in a conflictover the disputed Diaoyu Island, many Chinese being aware of the matter startedto demonstrate and giving public speech to defend Diaoyu Island, the possessionof China. Only when you are being aware of what is happening around the worldyou will start to concern about the surrounding of our country. On the contrary,if you know nothing about what is going on in the world, you will even getpuzzled where is Diaoyu Island when the news mentioned it.

Finally,being knowledgeable of what is happening around the world provide youropportunities to communicate with others, which is helpful to learn to handlewith interpersonal relationship. As a typical topic of the normal communication,people are likely to discuss about the important issue happening around theworld when they gather together. Under such circumstance, it would bedisgusting if you have no idea what they are talking about and get isolatedfrom them. For example, I have a friend who could easily get involved in thetopic . others is talking about, result from it , he have many friends
All in anutshell, it is of significant for us to have a knowledge of what is happeningaround the world, for all the benefit it takes for us

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-12 20:42:08 |只看该作者
312110422 which kinds of university do you preferuniversities whose graduates can find good jobs or universities where there arefamous professor ?

Every autumn,the graduate who planted to have a further education in college will face asame choice about which university to attend. Majority of them prefer to applyfor the university whose graduates can find good jobs, However, I‘d rather likeuniversities where there are a famous professor.

Though thefact that we attend the university is to gain competence for a good job in thefuture, especially in today’s society, when many excellent graduates with highdegree unable to find a satisfied job to meet the basic needs. For example, adaughter of my father’s friend, who is a postgraduate of the ‘211’ universityspent two years on finding a perfect job. However, it is not the only purposefor us to attend the university. Also, we attend the university to broaden our horizonand gain a vast knowledge of our society. In that case, it is better to chooseuniversity where there are famous professor. for the reason that we could learnmany from them beyond the textbook because of their proceed knowledge and richknowledge.

What’s more, some graduates choose the university where there are a famous professor tohave access to the famous professor .With the guide of the professor ,it ismuch easier for them to fulfill their ambition Furthermore, building relationshipwith the famous professor means an invitation to a social circle built byfamous person in the professional area, which is of vital importance to their developmentin the future . For example, one of my classmates got the prompt of a famousprofessor in our university. With the prompt she applied for the IMT and gotadmitted .

In addition,the famous professor always have their own teaching plan , which is moreflexible than following the textbook. Thus, contributing us to acquireprofessional knowledge in an efficient way. For example , when I was incollege, my finance teacher was a well-known master who is a Phd of THU, he taughthis class without the book, and illustrate emunous examples of the enterprisein reality. It is so interesting that I never miss a class of his. Even everydiscussion was enjoyment.
Allin a word, compared to universities whose graduates can find good jobs, I preferuniversities where there is a famous professor with the reasons above

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-12 07:54:34 |只看该作者
3月10日 101203NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should help children to do their work or encourage children to do their work independently

In China, in order to follow the one-child policy, a large number of families have only one child. Thus, the one child turned to become the center of the family and the apple of the eye. Also the parents and the grandparents are most happy to do everything for the child. Some people may share the belief that parents should help children to do their work .However, I insist that it is better for parents to encourage children to do their work independently

There is no denying that it is a great advantage for children to do their work with the help of parents. As our parents have proceed experience and rich knowledge than us, it is easier for us to do the work. For example, when I was in primary school. I always get confused by my math homework. So I always ask for my parents’ help. However, as university acknowledged, our parents could not keep us company in our whole life. So, it is necessary for children to figure out problems on their own, which is also a compulsory course in life.

In addition, thinking independently is a great character that many successful people shared. So it is beneficial for children to develop the habit to think independently since they are young.

What’s more. working independently require a man to learn to use all kinds of  resource available, which attributes to the personal ability of him. Without the impact parents taken on them, children are more likely to think out of the box, .limitless.
All in a nutshell, it is better for parents to do their work independently, which is beneficial to their personal ability and creativeness ,and also ascribes to develop a good habit of thinking on their own.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-10 20:23:56 |只看该作者
对不起改晚了,稍等,先按爪
当里个当。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-9 00:16:29 |只看该作者
8# 猫屎咖啡加冰否

3.8 修改版
Since we were children, our parents have already told us that we should never be impolite to another person. Instead , we should respect the other whether he is (was) old or young ,wealthy or poor. It is universally acknowledged that a man being polite and showing respect to other people is a good character which means he is well educated. While in(on) the contrary people may isolate from him for his churlish(它是形容词,应该用名词) and inhospitality. However, some people share the belief that we don’t have to try to be polite to everyone, such as the thief and the robber. I insist that we should never be impolite to another person in any circumstance.
Though the fact that people with bad behaviors or low-class characters do not deserve our respect, it doesn’t mean that we have to change the good character in us and treat them impolitely.
The other crucial reason why we should never be impolite to another is that being polite makes you affable and easy to get along with. People around   consciously or unconsciously will be willing to know you, which attributes to your social activities. For example, in daily life, we nod or smile to each other for greeting when we meet, while some others just pass by like strangers, pretending not seeing each other. As a result from ,the later(latter) one seldom get many friends.
What’s more,being impolite to others do harm to relationship between friends or even parents. For example, when I was young ,I quarrel with my mother a lot. There was a time that I got very angry that I said some fierce words and shouting(shouted) at her. Because of my excessive and impolite behavior, I hurt my mother deeply.
All in a word, we should never be impolite to another, for it is good character in us and also it promotes building social relationship while being impolite dodamage ,even among family members or close friends

写的挺好,就是打字的时候有些词连在一起了,以后要注意啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-8 23:13:47 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 猫屎咖啡加冰否 于 2012-3-8 23:14 编辑

38 100821NA Do you agree or disagree with thefollowing statement? We should never be impolite to another person.

Since wewere children, our parents have already told us that we should never beimpolite to another person. Instead , we should respect the other whether he isold or young ,wealthy or poor. It is universally acknowledged that a man beingpolite and showing respect to other people is a good character which means he iswell educated. While in the contrary people may isolate from him for his churlishand inhospitality. However, some people share the belief that we don’t have totry to be polite to everyone, such as the thief and the robber. I insist thatwe should never be impolite to another person in any circumstance.

Though thefact that people with bad behavior or low-class character do not deserve ourrespect, it doesn’t mean we have to change the good character in us and treatthem impolitely.
The other crucialreason why we should never be impolite to another is that being polite makesyou affable and easy to get along with. People around   consciously or unconsciously will be willing to know you, which attributes to your socialactivities. For example, in daily life, we nod or smile to each other forgreeting when we meet, while some others just pass by like strangers, pretendingnot seeing each other. As a result from ,the later one seldom get many friends.
What’s more,being impolite to others do harm to relationship between friends or evenparents. For example, when I was young ,I quarrel with my mother a lot. Therewas a time that I got very angry that I said some fierce words and shouting ather. Because of my excessive and impolite behavior, I hurt my mother deeply.

All in aword, we should never be impolite to another, for it is good character in us and also it promotes building social relationship while being impolite dodamage ,even among family members or close friends.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-8 19:17:40 |只看该作者
6# caisdhappy 那个显然不是我的作文。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币