寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-10-5 17:43:43 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
09.03.21NA    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success

With the patten of modern life became faster and faster, in order to catch up with the rapidly pace of our life, we had better to do everything so that we can obtain the promotion to be success. Meanwhile, it is indepensable that fail may happened on our life sometimes. Thus, we have to face uncounted problems and tough issue in front of us. In my opinion, I agree with the point that we should remain happy and optimistic when we fail is more important thant achieving success. My agreements are as follows.

Admittedly, achieving success is desirable to all of us. Because
it is best provement for our ability when we are achieving
success. Even though we take a lot of effort and pay our numerious attention to solve the problems, even if the process is miserable, it is worth doing all things when we achieve success and reach our goals. We can enjoy the pleasure of success. Achieving success is important for us. However, we may meet a lot of fail before achieving success. So the happy and optimistic is more important factor for us.

For one hand, the spirit of optimistis dominates our mood to do the things. The problems or troubles prevent up from accessing to success. While, the spirit of optimistis help us adjust our state. We would likely to take active part in trouble rather than quit the competition quickly. In our long term history, there are many celebrities who are setting good example for the youth nowadays. Stephen Willian Hawking take example. As we know, when the doctor told him that he got the fatal disease only a few moth to living, however, Stephen Willian Hawking in optimistis way continues doing his research instead of become desperate or give up his work. To surprising, professor Hawking creative the greateast theory the Big Bang and the black hole in the world. And he make mountainous contributions to the
astronomy science. No one can deny the optimistic charater of professor Hawking conquer his disease. Thus, the opitimistis is crucial characters to be success even if we can solve the usual problem.

For the other hand, keep happy and optimistic help us do the things better and in more efficient ways. We know that we can calm down and think out various ways to solve the probems only in the optimistic condition. On the contrary, we always remain desperate once meet the problems or in trouble. We set negative effects on the trouble. We feel upset and useless to solve the problems. For example, my friends Lucy is always perimistic on every. She just complains about the problems intead of calm down to think the problems. As result, she drop off the school only because she got low grade in the final exam. We all feel pity for her. Contrastly, my father is classical optimistism. When I was child, my family often meets end with the moth. My father always encourage us to conquer the tough time. All of our family members study hard. In addition, my father never give up the opportunity to earn money. He do everything he can do such as sale the newspaper, dilever the mail everyday. His behaviour influenced us greately. From that days on, I not become optimistic to face the problems but also use activity attitude to solve the problem. Therefore, the optimistic of spirit is the breath of life.

In the words. See, it has nothing to do with outsides world. problems. It just depends on personal perspectives and decisions. We should be optimisctis when we face the trouble or the problems. It is pre-requirement for success.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-28
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-10-6 12:14:54 |只看该作者
楼主怎么没有10.5的作业呢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-12
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-10-7 16:14:26 |只看该作者
2# 思遥

我交了啊

the advertising 那个

https://bbs.gter.net/viewthread.php?tid=1164870&extra=

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-12
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-10-7 16:15:47 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 葛佳 于 2010-10-7 16:17 编辑

哦 所有自己的作文都要在一个贴里面、
我才知道

:L

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 16:34:30 |只看该作者
帮你顶!!!!!!!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-8 13:59:00 |只看该作者
改好了,谢谢你的批改~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-9 19:40:17 |只看该作者
The twenty fist century is bound to different from the previous. The society is moving at faster and faster pace. Different country politics also develop with change in modern society. There are springing up heated a discussion about whether teacher should show their social or political view in the classroom. From my perception, it is not necessary prevent all teachers from telling their students about social and political views.

On one hand, teachers have a large number of knowledge about politics. Due to have good education, teachers have profound experience about historical story of different country.  From the long term of history, using insight observes current social and current polices. For example, students are confused why the government set many laws to manager their country in ancient. What is more, how the modern society has generated complex conflicts between different parties. With help of teachers, students would learn a lot of precious experience from their teacher. In addition, they are likely to well conduct the students and give them useful suggestions.

For the other sides, a variety of all-pervasive media may mislead innocent students’ value. Among intense competition nowadays, in order to expand business profit, many merchants use media to convey special social value to service their products in commercial ways. What is worse, some information distorted views on some society issue.  For example, the internet programs are filled with violence. In the soap opera, watching these program have negative effect on students’ thoughts. As result, for girls, they want to marry rich man after grow up so that they can enjoy the directly products without take effort to earn their own life. Therefore, they need teachers perform in direct way in the class.

However, it is double-edged sword that teachers show their views in the classroom. Showing all views to students may cause students always thinking in sophisticate means. Thus, without creation opinion prevent social to developing in proceed. For an instance, the senior teacher who was born in 30s and he do not know the latest change in reality are teaching students in stereotype thoughts. Then, students are supposed to think themselves after heard their teacher views on the society.

To sum up, as old saying goes’ every coin has two sides’. To major extent, it is essential for teachers shows their scientific view on the social and political that conduct their students in right direction.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-12 15:31:32 |只看该作者
7# 葛佳
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

RE: 雪Q的作文帖,欢迎来给出您宝贵的意见哦~~~ [修改]