寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-23 18:15:42 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
7.23:第六次作业(请于7.232230之前交,7.2422:00前完成批改)
写作:
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Just like everything has its two-blades, it is not an exception for choosing the location where to eat. Different people will offer their respective attitudes, when face the problem whether to eat at home or in restaurants. Some people prefer to prepare and eat food at home, since the harmonious atmosphere is indispensable, while others have the contradicted ideal that having dinner in a restaurant may a superior choice for the convenience and variability. As far as I am concerned, the finally judgment should depend on a case by case situations, however, I advocated the dinner at home and the details are listed as following.

First and foremost, the main reason I prefer the dinner at home is its indispensable atmosphere which can’t be attached in any restaurants. No one can deny the fact that home is the harbor of love, where you can prepare the cooking with your lovely children and your close husband, you can circuited around the table and enjoying the achievements of your won, and you can communicated freely and easily, ignoring the formal request and influent to other friends. These advantages, which can not be replaced, offer family the harmonious environment and provide more chances for the communication between children and parents, wife and husband. It is the home dinner that can supply the comfortable and moving air for the members of the family.

Secondly, any more essential factor why I approve the dinner at home is considered in the economic aspect. Certainly, restaurants which supply diverse food for varies appetites is a superiority, nonetheless, indeed, it is a money-consuming approaching. A vivid example will be cited here to illustrate this point more appealing. The raw materials such as beef, pork and vegetable are 50 percent cheaper than the dishes in the menu of the restaurants. Moreover, the food made by yourself is cleaner than others and adapts to the taste of your family own. Although maybe the food which are provided by the family is not as professional as the restaurant do, it is the indeed a compound superior choice for the family and daily life.

All in all, from what I have discussed above, we can draw a conclusion that eating at home has its indispensable advantages, especially for the family daily life, and supply a god-given time which can be spend in enjoying mildness of the family.

口语:
Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Well, in my view, nowadays, people should pay more attention to the protect of the forest resource which is disappearing day by day. The following two reason will support my attitude.
Firstly, forest is the lung for the world. We cannot image if a man lost his lung, so cannot the earth.. The important position and essential function urge people to protect the rarity resource. Furthermore, the quantity of forest is descending day by day, because of the improper utilization. Unauthorized and wasteful cutting, which is destructive to forest resources, shall be prohibited by law and other measureds.

[ 本帖最后由 zhangyebb 于 2007-7-23 18:19 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-6-28
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-24 17:09:08 |只看该作者
文章写的非常流畅,楼主是英语专业的吧,跟范文一样,但是第一段好像套用错了模板,选择在哪里吃饭并不是一个问题的正反两个方面,而是一个多选吧。