声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-2
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-7-29 22:15:47 |显示全部楼层
It can’t (be)deny that advertising causes too much impact on our lives. Some people mightargue that it has done more problems rather than goods for us, especially onour diet, because advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits. As for me, I don’t agree with the point of view for the following reasons.
C! [( H! i2 c$ o. L$ C
Firstly,although the advertising propagandizes varies of food on the public medium suchas TV, newspapers, magazines or websites, not all the food are doing harms to people. We could see both the KFC’s advertisements on TV and the advertisement of commonweal shown on TV. Sometimes the companies who proclaim the unhealthy way of eating habits even are punished for their wrong doings. As we know that KFC was fined for its conducting the unhealthy way of eating recently. We sometimes get some beneficial information for the public medium. And here we could get a conclusion that the advertising does not do such great amount of harms that cause itself the most important reason for our unhealthy eating habits.

Another important factor is that the unhealthy eating habits were attributed to someother ways. As the development of our society, people are inclined to take more time(take time to do sth,一般用spend time on doing.至于你写的take time on 不清楚,觉得有点别扭) on working and amusements, and less time are(is) spent on eating. The fastfood they buy from the supermarkets or fast-food restaurant contains too much fat or carbohydrates which could lead to obesity. At the same time, people do less exercises and the fat are stored in their bodies may cause diseases.( L+ b! A6 W' R) v

Also,the unhealthy eating habits are related to individuals, who easily plunge themselves into eating too much or the unhealthy food. Take women as an example,they used to live under stress of their work or family. To relieve themselves from the stress, snacking or eating too much seems to be good ways. However,some of the women become fat and they complaints too much.& N9 Y1 g& w# p' I

Form what I have mentioned above, we could safely say that not the advertising, but many factors cause the unhealthy way of eating. We might take several strategies to resolve the problems.
楼主有时刻意使用一些难的词汇,比如propagandizes,本人觉得没有太大必要(也许由于我的词汇量较小的缘故),重要的是文章的观点和支持的东西。第一个论点支持部分可以,后两个论点支持显得单薄。另外,第一个论点是广告里的食物不是全有害的,那后面应该重点阐述哪些是不有害的,而你貌似论证的有点偏。。。。。。
从哪里跌倒就从哪里站起来!我一定能行!

使用道具 举报

RE: Hello, 开始写作文罗!多多关照! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子