注册时间
2009-4-16
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-7-18 12:44:48 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 frlender 于 2010-7-18 12:52 编辑

12# mollymollymolly
All students should be required to take basic science classes even if they are not this major。People are paying increasing concern over the issue of education as the development in contemporary world. The topic of whether should students be required to learn subsidize(应该是subsidiary吧) subjects other than the major course. The perspective torwards it varies from person to person. Some people take for granted that those basic classes won’t  make sense when it comes to students’ advancements. Whereas(这是联词,不能这么用)  I think that student(s)should learn  those seemingly unimportant requirements because those courses will help students in daily lifes and in the learning in other subject,  and  provide  better job  oppurturnities.I  will give my resoning in the following passage(s).

First of  all. Basic science  can be  help students in every day. The reason is quite simple.  As we all know. The knowledge about basic science such as math , science, literature, music  and so on can be applied to daily life. For example. When making a time schedule. We should know how to calculate and how many hours there are in a day. Also , When planning budget , students should be good at math too. What’s more , having a knowledge about music and literature can be helpful when  finding topics with strangers. Once , I went to a new school I did not know any one there. I began to talk with my classmates about famous music stars  (and) their styles . Sharing the common language, We soon became good friends. I adapted to the new environment quickly.In this sense, students should take some courses of this kind.

What’s , more an good understanding of  fundamental principles and appearance   will be beneficial to  the learning of other major courses. Common sense tell us , all the complex stuffs (uncountable) (is) based on basic knowledge. Such as  Business are developed from math, humanity and technology.  Doctors demands the learning of biology , science and chemistry . In my university , As students majors in business, we are required to take credit of math, society and science. Then we find it a lot easier to learn how to make a best use of the time and money , how to develop a strategy in a group and the list will go on(list will go on 和前面什么成分并列?). In sum , such a requirement can assume a crucial role in the education of a certain major.

Last but not least, A good common of of comprehensive information do good to the career achievements. The reason is quite straight forward. Employees(employers) are graciously putting emphasis on those graduates who have a(an) all-around understanding  with the world are driven to be more and more complex. Take my cousin as a example. He is a university student who have a lot of credits on a lot of subject(s)  including both fundamental science subjects and specific courses. He faced a competition with a graduate student (who) merely took  disciplines that are relevant to business. Finnally, my cousin gain the favor of the manager. This requirement will function as advantage when  students (are) applying for jobs.

All in all, without  the requirements on basic science classes, hardly can students cope with difficulties in everyday , tackle complex major subjects  and assume a advantageoue edge when employing(employ动作不是学生发出的,用applying) . Considering these facts , I am confident to say that school should enact regulations to ask their students to learn those fundamental but imperative subjects.

楼主写完检查一下吧,至少放word里面查查。顺便问楼主一句,真的能在30分钟内打完600多吗?
还有我传不了word版,有些修改的地方显示不出来,有什么办法?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-16
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-20 16:26:55 |显示全部楼层
12# mollymollymolly
All students should be required to take basic science classes even if they are not this major。People are paying increasing concern over the issue of education as the developmen ...
frlender 发表于 2010-7-18 12:44

从内容来看,楼主论证丰满,用例准确,分论点明确且紧扣主旨,非常不错

使用道具 举报

RE: 7 8 作文帖 EDUCATION mollymollymoll [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发