寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-5 22:01:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
It is better to relax by a movie or reading a book than doingphysical exercise. Do you agree?

The need to relax became more and more necessary recentlyand the debates over what is the better way, among relax by a movie or readinga book versus doing physical exercise, has been a hot issue. While personallyin my opinion, I refer relaxing by a movie or reading a book, and my reasonsare as follows.
First and foremost, watching a movie or reading a book canachieve the main objective of relaxation. What relaxation means? To me, Ibelieve that relaxation is a state that I can free from pressure and strain,psychologically and physically, and every part of my body and mind does notneed any activity. Thus, experiences tell me that watching a movie or reading abook can achieve this while doing exercise not. Because when watching a movie,I don't need to spare no effort using my head to solve problems and I just needto notice the moving pictures and enjoy the amazing details. And the same asreading books, and note that these books are not the kind of mathematics ormechanics, I mean the book helping with relaxation, such book like novels,stories, or fine arts. When reading these books, we will be emerged in theharmony and beautiful world, and all the pressure of everyday life gone out ofour mind.
Second, we can find similar situation from books or moviesand finally the true meaning of life. We people always complain about theunhappiness and bad luck in our life. And the long accumulated anxiety and fearbecome pressure and deprive our happiness. Thus we need relax to release some pressures.Knowing the how and why of these pressures helps a lot for our relaxation. Frommovies, we know that sometimes in our lives there is always pain, there is alwayssorrow, but if we are wise, we know there is always tomorrow. And from themovie when happiness knocking the door, we may know how little our trouble isand then have the courage to overcome the obstacles. Similarly in books, thereare also more characters who are optimistic, courageous, and know how to findfun from boring daily lives. All these are vital and effective for our relaxation.
However, I don't think doing exercise may harvest bettereffectiveness than watching movies or reading books as discussed above.Although doing exercise may give people temporary pressures releasing, andsometimes broadening our mind, the tiredness tends to exaggerate our anxietyand weakening the effect of relaxation.
To conclude based on the fact that movies and books providethe relaxation environment and help us find the origin of pressures, I believethat these two things are better for our relaxation.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-29
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-6-6 09:20:20 |只看该作者
发现楼主写的跟我们的不一样啊。。。

使用道具 举报