声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-3-3 22:29:50 |只看该作者
可不可以帮我改一下作文啊?我要考了
More and more people said that a zoo has no useful purpose. The main reason may probably be that the zoo has destroyed animals” life. The animals caged have no freedom therefore they are unhappy even hate humanity. Some animal protectors assert that it is crucial to have a zoo. However, is it really that worse? I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I think zoo has many advantages, my reasons are as follows.

First of all, a zoo can help human especially who live in the big city and children to understand other species. For some children ,the most enjoyable thing is to go to the zoo to see their favoriut animals. They can see monkey playing, hear bird singing, watch lion eating. It is definitely a fabunious experience in people "childhood. In the isolated cities , only in the zoo can children understand the varibility and beauty of nature.

Moreover, a zoo plays an important role in the process of protecting animals especilly some endangered. Take pandan as a example,recent statistic shows that nearly fifty percent pardons have distincted in the last 50 years. Building up a house for them is no doubt a good way to care them. Some pardons can not find food by themselves, a zoo can provide sufficient food to them .What"s more, if they are ill ,we can have vet to cure them . In a consequence, some endangered animals  survived.

Last but not the least, the zoo can help some zoologist to do some research. As we all know that ,there are still some problems such as evolution need solutions. What a good place a zoo is to do research. There are many labs for study and we can also observe animals in the zoo. Much disease especially some incurable disease caused by animals have no progress in the remedy.  can use the zoo to know how these disease happen and how to cure them.

In a word, zoo is a good place in our daily life. It is the link between human and animals,  also can protect animals, at last, a zoo is the best place for animal study.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-9-19 15:49:47 |只看该作者
我写的很烂,帮我看看吧,我不知道怎么复习了,茫然
When it refers to the essential factor of the success, people’s opinion are divergent on such a controversial issue . the major whelming believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances . however, I deem that it is careful planning ,instead of risks or chances ,makes person succeed . among countless factors which directly or indirectly influence my inclination ,there are several conspicuous reasons as follows.

As a human being ,one can hardly do without planning .living in the society ,no one can deny that it is careful planning enables us to accomplish wonders and releases dreams .consequently , in this modern society , where competition is becoming increasingly fierce . careful planning has been regarded as a necessity for a successful career. As to what careful planning means , my opinion are as follows. First of all, careful planning means the preparation of how to performance ,especially in the face of difficult and dangerous challenges . what really counts in my mind is that ,a man with careful planning firmly believes that he can play better than his competitors ,so he is more confident to finish his work . lastly , no man can planning well at first . only after life’s countless challenges and mastering plentiful knowledge can he understand how to plan carefully.

Having grown up in the tempting world ,many people tend to survive just depending on taking risks and chances . however , as Louis Pasteur's famous saying ,Chance favors only the prepared mind, which is to say , seldom can a man grasps the opportunity without carful planning .undoubtedly , careful planning will play a rushing role in your life. just like a famous movie , the pursuit of happiness , the hero in this movie wants to be a banker ,however , he is only a salesman with secondary school’s diploma .taking part in the internship , reviewing books in the darkness hotel , making friends with his first customer, all these things represent his careful planning . this is a story about American dreams and it is the hero’s planning and perseverance make him catch the only one position in the end .

From what I have discussed above ,we may come to the conclusion that it is careful planning rather than taking chances or risky that brings people successful .

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-14 20:38:57 |只看该作者
受益匪浅啊~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-2 13:39:35 |只看该作者
求帮忙看一下 谢谢各位
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement
It is more enjoyable to have a job and work long hours for three days in a week than to work shorter hours for five days in a week.
(Work)

With the working pace gradually increased. People have less and less time to develop individual interests and company with their families and so on. If more free time for people in a week, I believe it will create more non-material value for people or society. Because the saving time provides more opportunities to people focus on personal life but work

Firstly, working long hours for three days in a week predominate than short hours for five days in a week. This could be benefit people to concentrate their energy to work efficiently. Good results require a system and long work time. If a complete project cut into some pieces, it caused certain bad effect with the forward of time.

In addition, time is the greatest investment for personal.
The saving time could be use to develop individual interests and create more value. A recent survey shows that most of 90’s E-writer are only favor writing. They have full-time work every day. Thus, assuming that if the statement could work, these writers can provide more great writings for readers and they also earn more money for themselves.

Finally, people can use this add time to company with their family. Depression of work always make people have no time to go back home, especially some middle-class workers in China, they are only go home in great days, Few holidays have not enough to compensate for their parents’ miss. So if they have more days they could take a short trip with children or the old in weekend.

In conclusion, even some people argue that shorter hour for five days in a week is more benefit for decreasing pressure of work. However, I hold the statement that it is enjoyable to have a job and work long hours for three days in a week.
加油啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-3 16:09:07 |只看该作者

d

本帖最后由 mrthree 于 2012-2-6 08:49 编辑

d

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-1 10:36:52 |只看该作者
I appreciate your idea very much at fist glimpse.My writing is pretty a headache.And I am looking forward to improving it in the team .Thanks for your launchment.
选择梦想,选择成长。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-24 19:44:54 |只看该作者
楼主啊,我现在才刚找到您,就停止修改了,呜呜。。。。

使用道具 举报

声望