注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

Taurus金牛座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal IBT Elegance

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-10-10 17:59:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
我打算把一些考过的口语的前两道题自己录下来,希望大家多提提建议,呵呵!大家一起进步!!!

Question 1:

Describe the person to whom you would like to turn for advice when you are in trouble. And explain why you would like to turn to this person for advice?

My Answer:

When I'm in trouble, the first person that i would turn to would absolutely be my mother. She is such a nice person that I almost treat her as my friend. Since I was little, my mom started to teach me by helping me out when I got trapped by thorny things. For example, when I was so disappointed that I failed to get any prize in a computer competition, I lost myself and couldn’t think of anything to do about it. It was my mom who encouraged me and told me to hang in there. Finally, I got the first prize in that competition. My mother not only helped me achieve goals, but also taught me one should never give up. That’s why I always value my mom’s advice.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-11-2 16:48 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
beverly910614 + 1 GOOD~

总评分: 声望 + 1   查看全部投币

~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]
GTER 07年TOEFL iBT口语|写作机经整理

Life is like a 2πr.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

沙发
发表于 2007-10-10 18:08:35 |只看该作者

9.29 Question 2

Question 2:

Some people think that the government should invest money on art & culture like museums and theaters. Others don’t think so. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

My Answer:

Well, personally, I think that the government should spend more money on arts and culture. The first reason that I wanna say is that, um, culture is part of the precious treasure that would enable our offsprings to know more about what life was like thousands of years ago, which is very important because only by knowing the past can people develop. What’s more, arts and culture are graceful things that need to be conserved, and building museums and theaters is a good way to make that come true. So, um, that’s why I agree with the point that government should invest money on arts and culture.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-10 18:22 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

板凳
发表于 2007-10-10 18:10:34 |只看该作者

10.17 Question 1

Question 1:

Describe an important decision you made in your life, use specific reasons and details to explain why this is important to you.

My Answer:

Well, I have to say that the most important decision that I’ve ever made in my life is to study abroad. The main reason I determined to do so is due to the last trip to America. When I was in the states, I found out that, um, that’s the place where I have always desired to complete the rest of my study. What’s more, since I’ve grown up in the same place and have ever never exposed myself to the outside world, living in another country in the most, uh, coming years would be a great opportunity to learn how to take care of myself as well as others. So, um, that’s why I think the decision of studying abroad the most significant one in my life.

这次采纳了lavender MM的建议,改了改语调,不过自己感觉怪怪的。。。还有就是只说了40s。。。

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-18 20:47 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

地板
发表于 2007-10-10 18:11:10 |只看该作者

10.17 Question 2

Question 2:

Students in high schools should be required to take music and art class, what do you think?

My Answer:

I have to say that, um, it is EXTREMELY important for the school to require students to study arts and music. The first reason that I wanna say is that, um, students are here, uh, at school not ONLY to learn precious knowledge, but also to get to know more about, um, other parts of the world, and arts and music are two, uh, good choices. More importantly, learning how to appreciate some kinds of arts, say, uh, light music and classics, um, is a good way to relax students themselves, which would help a LOT for their study. So, um, that’s why I contend the point that, sss, the school should require their students to study arts and music.

这个答的不好。。。结巴太多了。。。

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-18 21:05 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:11:46 |只看该作者

10.20 Question 1

My Answer:

When I’m making friends, there are always two criteria--honesty and similarity. One of my friends, Derek, would be in the, uh, the case in point. He is such a honest person that whenever I ask some questions, of course, except for those extremely personal ones, he would always tell me the truth. I think it’s honesty that keeps our friendship working. Secondly, we share some similarities. For example, we both like playing table tennis, listening (to) English songs, and watching “Friends,” I mean, um, the sitcom, so we always have things to talk about. That’s why I think honesty and similarity would be the standards, uh, when I’m making friends.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-28 18:20 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:12:20 |只看该作者

10.20 Question 2

My Answer:

Ummm, I would choose to outdoor exercise. I especially love jogging in the park near my home. As everybody knows it, um, I mean, the air outdoor is much more fresh and cleaner, y’know, which means that it’s better for our health, whereas the, um, the air indoor would be, uh, smelly, and thus would not let me have a good mood. A good mood is really important, right? More importantly, um, most people love exercising outdoor, that is, um, there are gonna be a lotta people do the exercise with me. I think the more people there is, uh, there are, the better result we would get, because in my opinion, people can make me more energetic. That’s why I would choose to exercise outdoor.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-28 18:32 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:13:28 |只看该作者

10.21 Question 1

Question 1:

My Answer:

Well, um, I think that, um, loyalty is what keep friendships working. First of all, I always want to talk to my friends about some private things, which I would not want others to hear. A loyal friend would always help me keep my secrets. For example, I once told my best friend, Jamie, that I did not, uh, didn’t do well on the math test, and he not only encouraged me a great deal, but also kept this secrets for a long time. What’s more, a loyal friend would always help me when I’m in trouble. A friend in need is a friend indeed, I think this saying best fits here. So, that why I think loyalty is the most important thing in a friendship.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-23 20:31 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:14:04 |只看该作者

10.21 Question 2

Question 2:

My Answer:

I would say that I prefer watching TV to reading newspapers to get information. The most important thing is that people in the world are really laid-back, well, at least I am, so watching TV is a much easier way to get news. It would only take 3 minutes to watch a short video news on TV, whereas it take, uh, may take 10 minutes to read a passage on the newspaper, isn’t that easy? I believe that everyone can do the math. In addition, uh, watching TV may be more interesting. Pictures on TV are vivid that easily make me figure out how the event truly happened. So, that’s why I like watching TV.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-23 20:43 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:14:46 |只看该作者

10.27 Question 1

10.27 Question 1

My Answer:

Well, um, if I got a chance to have a foreign friend having dinner with me, I would definitely do one thing in advance. That is, um, I would absolutely ask questions about what the friend may like or dislike to eat, because I had an awkward experience that I invited my American friend, Erik, to have a meal with my family, and I ordered a Beijing Roasted Duck. Unfortunately, he was a vegetarian, you know what would happen. Yeah, he only ate all the lettuce and (was) wearing a weird smile on his face. Given that uncomfortable situation, I would always ask questions about the habits of eating before we go to have meals.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-11-2 16:37 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:15:22 |只看该作者

10.27 Question 2

10.27 Question 2

My Answer:

Give these two options, I am quiet sure that I would choose to use the Internet to attain knowledge. As everybody knows, everything can be easily found on the Internet by simply a click of button, while it might take days to read a book. Chances are, um, one may ultimately realize that he failed to find any useful information in the book. What’s more, while surfing the Internet, one may find stuff by acci, accident, which may turn out to be helpful. Actually, loads of news I, uh, I know are found accidentally by browsing the Internet. So, that’s why I like using the Internet more.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-11-2 16:47 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:16:06 |只看该作者

10.28 Question 1

My Answer:

When I apply for a university, I would definitely consider its size besides its academic programs. First of all, if the university is too big, I would (be) sure to spend a lot of time running around the campus. But what I wanna do is to really sit down and concentrate on my work. Secondly, a smaller university would have se, uh, a better security. For example, if a university is too big, the government would absolutely find it hard to control people’s behavior, and thus would affect student’s safety. On the contrary, a smaller campus would be a lot easier to manage, so there won’t be much robbery or theft. So, that I would consider the size of the university.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-28 17:51 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:17:20 |只看该作者

10.28 Question 2

My Answer:

Personally, I would say that modern technology has made our life much easier. Take the Internet for example. Whenever I wanna look for something or wanna check the books I wanna buy, all I need to do is just simply clicking the button, and everything works out. Moreover, modern technologies, say, um, planes or cars, have really simplified our ways of life. We can now go to any where we want without much time spent, whereas in the past, it m, uh, might take days or even months for humans to go somewhere. That’s the two main reasons why I think modern technology has made our lives not more complex, but simpler.

[ 本帖最后由 豆豆~ 于 2007-10-28 18:01 编辑 ]
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-5-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-10-10 18:21:42 |只看该作者
恩,终于等到最后一楼了,我跟贴拜听.开了第一个贴,写得真native...而且观点展开得很好...可是我还是不会展开...只写一个理由可以么?
今天被口语的支持细节弄郁闷了,我不知道怎么develop idea。。。。。。。。。
豆豆说内容,主要是要concrete,就与写作文一样,要用examples来支持你的观点。说空话永远是被人鄙视的。我还真要注意了,我写的东西很空呢。。。比如I prefer magzine, compared with novel and poem, magazine could provide the recent information about what happpened round the world.  By reading magzine,I would be able to get aware of economic and political issues or get familiar with the popular life style and health advice。是不是很空?那是不是要写可以从经济版看什么。。。娱乐版看什么。。。就不空了?I'm  confused...
~深深的忍耐,但是决不低头~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

发表于 2007-10-10 18:28:12 |只看该作者
这样写已经很好了!因为你只有45s,要把握好度。我觉得你能提到by reading magazine, I would be able to ...就已经很concrete了:-)

一起加油!
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]

Life is like a 2πr.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-8-28
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

发表于 2007-10-10 18:32:13 |只看该作者
先顶

使用道具 举报

RE: ::: 迎战11.3--豆豆的口语录音帖 ::: (全更新完啦) [修改]