声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 13:47:54 |只看该作者
拜托LZ了
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The issue of which type of movie should people prefer is controversial, some assert that people should prefer the serious movies that can lead the audiences to think, respectively, while a lot of other hold the opposite argument that people just need amusement and entertainment in cinema, rather than thinking. From my perspective, I expand the latter standpoint.
Admittedly, some serious movies can essentially cause people to think of the past or ferret out a bright way for further. Under this circumstance, movies sometimes like books or lectures designed to teach people something. To give a demonstration, movies about the World War II, as well as Nazi, can make a picture of that time, can raise the memory to braves or the abhorrer towards the Nazis, and even can set an alarm to the current authorities. We still not lose the sight of the fact that we can produce some serious movies concerning over the science which is really difficult to understand in the books. Movies can make it visible and vivid for students.
However, since the directors or the producers may change some facts of the history in order to emphasis their own views, the serious movies sometimes prove to be not that “serious”. For this reason, and because l can choose other forms of history teller, I really prefer the funny movies or comedies for relaxing. First of all, nowadays, the stresses coming from work, study, family and so forth is pushing over and over against us, and therefore we need a way to escape from those. Movies are the gift for that point. I can buy a ticket for “Toy story”, hold my popcorn and Cock, sit in front of the screen, and then laugh for hours. Anything that upsets me is outside the cinema. Moreover, movies for entertainment give us a precious opportunity to build a relationship with others. A business father can take his children to see a funny movie in weekend, a way more grateful than just giving a number of toys. A boy can date his girl friend by investing on two tickets.
In conclusion, since serious movies may stray from the truth, and may make me boring about the history, I strongly recommend people to take the movies as a way of entertainment. Just relax yourself.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-12-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 13:53:24 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 STELLA710 于 2009-8-12 13:54 编辑

LZ好人。我爱你。放一篇综合写作。就是120的第2篇。马可菠萝那篇。

In the listening part, the professor argues that she thinks Marco Polo did really arrived in China and gives her reasons. However, this is deviates from the reading passage, which discusses that Marco Polo has never lived and worked in China. The lecture by the professor unquestionably casts doubt on the reading.

First of all, the professor says that at that time Persian was popular used in the Mongolia. It is reasonable that he recorded in Persian. While the reading passage believes that the book, which was written by Marco Polo, never showed the Chinese or Mongolian place-names. This point is contradicted by what the professor contends.

Moreover, the professor points out that the Chinese tea and teahouse were prevalent in some places in south of china, and which were not common in the Northern region where Marco Polo lived in, whereas the reading material holds the opposite perspective, which is revealed in the reading that Marco Polo never travel to china just because he did not written something about Chinese tea and teahouses. This is where the professor disagrees with the writer.

Finally, the professor states that the Chinese name of Marco Polo was used in records which merely we do not know, and on the contrary of the reading, this directly contradicts what the reading indicates, namely there is no Marco Polo in the original records of the Chinese and Mongols.

So, the contents in the reading passage are totally jeopardized by the professor and the professor has totally different ideas on the topics made in the reading.
勇气是不断经历失败也不丧失热情的能力

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 15:10:57 |只看该作者
写的第一篇,写了一个小时多一点,大家帮看看,多提些建议,谢谢!!!!!!!!!!
Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a long time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In China, there is more and more young adults live with their parents and feed by their old parents. It is looked as a big social problem by the public at large that troubles the society so much. Some young adults prefer to live from their parents as soon as possible, others used to depend on their parents. In my opinion, I think young adults must and have to live independence from their parents early.

Hardly did someone do a great work without the quality of independence. In history, there is full of these examples about some parents who push their adult son or daught out the family house makes them do a great work. Nowadays, society develop by fly that call for much endeavours based on independence.

Modern society is a society about less dependence, more freedom that lead every individual has to live by themselves. This is not only the fact, but also the duty to charge themselves. It is so called “social press” that urge young adult live from their families and work so hard to earn their standpoint in this morden society.

No parents can charge for their children’s whole life. When a child grow up into a young adult that means s/he must charge for himself/herself, and also means their parents have accomplished to undertake their duty, and for now they have other work to do. If there must be one day, the more earlier young adults get independence, the more better they will do.

Meanwhile, neither can we think ,if some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, means that they don’t love their parents or they will not take care of their parents . There has no logic trouble. You love your parents and you will look after them, and you also need your independence. Independence makes you do really understand about your parents and makes you have more ability to take better care of your parents’s twilight life.

All in all, young adults live with their families for a long time is not a good idea. Young adults must leave their family house and have to earn their own life. Do you prefer your adult son or daught to continue live with you for a long time?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 19:11:55 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Having a job working with other people is better than having a job alone.

Nowadays, an increasing number of people emphasize the improtance of teamwork in the workforce.However , also many managers point out that  indepent work  should be of the priority since teamwork is not always more efficient and Overemphasize on the teamwork will creat too much reliance on others.

First and foremost, teamwork is not always more efficient than indepent work especially when they are poorly organized.For instance, once in a biology class , a 30 minutes discussion on the cell wall synthesis was assigned to our group,four students. Then the reality is that we  took advantage of that 30 minuts to talked about the lastest scandles and the shock death of Micle Jeckson, totally ignored the exsitance of the topic. Thus, since then,I feel quite doubt about the saying that teamwork is the most effective way to finish a task.

In addtion,Overemphasize on the teamwork will impare the responsibility that the worker should have. Phycologist once point out that there is a trend of the indivisual among a group of people to ignore the certain work they has to perform. It is easy to be understand just considering the case when one truck is broken on the road. No one would come to the driver to give him a hand because they always think that other people would come and help him.Therefore, sometimes the group work will vague the certain responsibility the member should cherish.

According to my comprehesion , It is somewhat blind to say that teamwork is always better than an independent work .We should emphasize more on our own personal ability than the reliance to other people .

可以说是第一篇写得还凑活的文章。。。
貌似LZ 今天有很多文章要看也  看的过来不??

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 19:13:58 |只看该作者
30 分钟时间好短啊 我构思2.3 分钟就只能写出270 字的文章了 够不?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 20:36:23 |只看该作者
What do you do for good healthy?

Living in such a high pace world, most of the people are under a big pressure to work and study. Gradually, health problem is becoming more and more concerned. Many people find his/her way to keep physical mode good. For me, I find it important to keep healthy as well, and I do have some methods to enhance my health.

To begin with, I like running in the morning and after super very much, I do think it is a fantastic way practice my body. When I was at junior high school, my teacher told me that running is a kind of sport which could practice our balance skill and improve my endure ability. After I finished my final PE examination in the junior high school, I find that I could run further and longer which is a signal that my body is becoming stronger and healthier.

Furthermore, I like swimming as well, for it is a popular sports in the summer and it can make me feel cool in the hot days. Speaking of swimming, I recall my first time to swim in the pool, it was an amazing experience, because I did not how to float on the water and was struggling in the pool while my couch looking at me on the bank. He told me about the skills about swimming, like being relax and moving my feet methodically, without a little bit of concern which seems like he knows that there will not be any problem for me to learn this skill finally, and as his thought, when I found that I own myself to get through this trouble, I tried to control my action as he said.
Then, I found my body is floating and I can swim ahead If I wave my arm and leg.

To sum up, I think I have understood the fascination of sport very well, for I enjoy it every day. I come up with the thought that the purpose of learning a kind of sports is not making everyone to become an expert on it, but finding a favorite way to keep my body healthy for my whole life.

LZ啊,我总觉得我偏题了,请LZ检查指导~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 20:37:56 |只看该作者
What do you do for good healthy?

Living in such a high pace world, most of the people are under a big pressure to work and study. Gradually, health problem is becoming more and more concerned. Many people find his/her way to keep physical mode good. For me, I find it important to keep healthy as well, and I do have some methods to enhance my health.

To begin with, I like running in the morning and after super very much, I do think it is a fantastic way practice my body. When I was at junior high school, my teacher told me that running is a kind of sport which could practice our balance skill and improve my endure ability. After I finished my final PE examination in the junior high school, I find that I could run further and longer which is a signal that my body is becoming stronger and healthier.

Furthermore, I like swimming as well, for it is a popular sports in the summer and it can make me feel cool in the hot days. Speaking of swimming, I recall my first time to swim in the pool, it was an amazing experience, because I did not how to float on the water and was struggling in the pool while my couch looking at me on the bank. He told me about the skills about swimming, like being relax and moving my feet methodically, without a little bit of concern which seems like he knows that there will not be any problem for me to learn this skill finally, and as his thought, when I found that I own myself to get through this trouble, I tried to control my action as he said.
Then, I found my body is floating and I can swim ahead If I wave my arm and leg.

To sum up, I think I have understood the fascination of sport very well, for I enjoy it every day. I come up with the thought that the purpose of learning a kind of sports is not making everyone to become an expert on it, but finding a favorite way to keep my body healthy for my whole life.

斑竹啊,我总觉得我偏题了,希望斑竹看看,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-12 20:39:13 |只看该作者
不好意思发重复了,请斑竹删除。。。(其中之一哈)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-13 06:53:13 |只看该作者
It’s better to use own knowledge and experience to solve question, or ask other people for advice?(08.5.31)

Faced with difficulties, there are an expending number of people believing their own ability to solve them while others, on the other hand, would rather to ask for help. As I perceive the argument, to some extent, I prefer the former option for the reason that people can gain their experience by solving the question themselves.

It is true that asking people for advice help us to solve the problem. Satisfied with this position are those who hold the opinion that other people could gather more solutions about the problem. The more frequently we ask friends for help, the better solutions are. We can easily solve the difficulty in this way. For instance, my friend Lee lost her wallet once and she was so worried all kind of her cards including ID card and several bank cards. She asked us for help, and then we gathered money lent to her for several days’ meal fee and help her to thought about the solutions. Finally, she made up all her cards through the relevant departments and money did not seriously lose a lot. She is grateful to us for our timely help.

However, it is more vital that we need our own experience to solve the problems. Think about the following questions: How could we face the problem when others do not want to give us hand? How could we face the problem when we are in the uninhabited areas? How could we face the problem when others are also worried in same difficulty? The answer may draw the same conclusion that we should use our wisdom and intelligence to solve them.

Moreover, we can increase our mental experience and intensify our strain capacity by solving the difficulty ourselves. When faceing with problem, we will think a lot of possible solutions and compare them to choose the best one. It helps us to accumulate experience. Thus, we can easily solve the problem when faced the similar questions. As we faced more and more difficulties, we will not feel so anxiety than before. It is obvious that we depend ourselves is better than others. For example, when I was seven years old, I always asked math problems to my classmates which I feel was too hard for me. My father once noticed this thing afterwards he told me I should try my best to solve the problem. I listened to his advice and work it by myself. It was so excited that I improved a lot in the following examination.

To sum up, we can solve most of difficulties by ourselves. Nevertheless, we can ask for help when we can not solve it by ourselves. They both contribute to the problem.

辛苦了~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-12-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-13 22:49:16 |只看该作者
Some people think it's more important to spend more time working than being with family,你的觀點?

Whatever the lifestyle is, since it born, is complicated, containing a great mass of elements as its part which build a whole body. Along with increasingly fierce competition among the contemporary society, people are invariably faced with such a question: how to allot our life time in working and being with family. Which is more essential? When it comes to this dilemma, different people have different opinion due to their distinctive backgrounds and perspectives on this complex issue. With all aspects carefully considered, I am convinced that spending more time in working would better than being with family.

First of all, with the increasing pace in our daily life and work, people should concentrate in their work, If not, which will in return pose a negative impact on financial earnings. For example, one of my sisters has 2 children, and everyday she needs spend much time in teaching children doing homework and playing with them instead of focusing on her job. Every weekend she also needs to bring children to learn the piano and violin. It becomes a daily routine which makes her without a tranquil mood to doing her works. And finally, she has no promotion with her job and now is on the edge of being fired. If she does really have no job, her family will almost collapse and hardly can they live happy, especially she is divorced. So, it is necessary to attach considerable importance to take many efforts and time in working.

Furthermore, due to the significant economic benefits of working, which can offer more life security, and people could get more annual profits. It makes their life more stable and happy. According to a recent survey done by China employment Association (CEA), around 81% of the employees said that the more time they spend in working the more payment they earned. And thus, they could be able to buy some luxury things for their family and themselves. And it could, in some extend, improves the quality of whole family’s life.

Admittedly, the family plays an essential role in our whole life. Nothing can compare with the love of family. But nowadays people are living under this increasingly competitive world which is changing and developing at a faster and faster rate that people need to spend more time in their work or they, in large extent, will be out. No money support the family, even if have much time to accompany family members, finally the family can not be maintain in a comfortable way yet.

To sum up, for what I discussed above, although family is of primary importance to us. And we can not live without the love of family. But also no one can doubt that the essential of work to ordinary people. I therefore reinforce my stand point that people should spend more time in their work than being with family.

LZ我愛你....:$:$:kiss::lol
勇气是不断经历失败也不丧失热情的能力

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-13 23:26:21 |只看该作者
Hi, 楼主,重新发奋了,又来麻烦你,这篇文章我自己修改了一遍,不过还想再给你看看,不知道句子是否连贯,还有最主要的是例子是否合理,语句是不是冗长?

Nowadays,people have to work under heavy stress.To relieve the heavy stress, people will choose to spend time with their friends. However, some would like to stay with their close friends because they feel very comfortable.While some like spending time with many friends in that they can meet different kinds of people with different hobbies and experiences. For me, I will choose the former one. It is not just that I can share our common interest with my close friends, but also obtain strong support from them as times are bad.

Being around with my close friend, I can relax myself and enjoy our hobbies together. Whenever I finish piles of homework and some chores, I will play tennis with my close friend because we have been struck on tennis for a couple of years. On the tennis court, we try our best to improve our skills and cheer our progress even if it is just a little. Sometimes we talk about our favorite tennis players and up-to-date tennis tournaments. Apart from that, ethical music become another common interest. By appreciating the ethical music, especially when we are unhappy, we find we could not say any words but feel peaceful and happiness. Most importantly, we know each other very well can further strengthen our relationship through our contact with each other frequently.

Sometimes my close friend is more than just a parter, she is a good listener and always stretch out a helping hand when I am in trouble. After graduation, I held my dream to start my job hunting jourey. I went to all the job fairs in the local city and sent nearly a hundred of resumes with hope, however, I was turn down politely every time. Finally, I boiled over and cried to my close friend. She comforted me, "Everything is always for the best. If you carry on, one day something good will happen." she dried my tears and smiled to me. Immeditately, I felt confident and believed what she said. I took my courage to knock the doors whose companies I desired to. Until one day I received a telephone from a company that I obtain the job. After that, I could not wait to tell the good news to my close friend, and she was very excited and said,"I am always with you."

After experiencing such things, I would be more likely to spend time with my close friend.Only when I stay with her can we share our enjoyment and sadness freely, and also we could further know each other and build trust based on this. If being with a large number of friends, I could meet different kinds of interesting people to enlarge my pool of my friends. Nevertheless, I spend more time and energy to build trust with them for the relationship between us is so fragile. Comparing to being with many friends, being around with my close friend is my preference.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-13 23:30:44 |只看该作者
楼主,忘了题目,
some people would like to spend time with close friends, while some would like to spend time with a large nmuber of friends, which do you perfer?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-10-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-14 13:10:57 |只看该作者
抱歉没及时看到lz的消息,刚刚才改好33楼的帖子。。。lz帮忙看一下吧,谢谢
Ars Longa, Vita Brevis.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-12-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-14 19:42:53 |只看该作者
1.Agree or disagree with the following statement: it is more important to award students for effort (trying or hard working) than for achievement (good grades)

When it comes to the question that whether awarding students according to their effort is more important than that according to achievement. Opinions vary from person to person for the reason of the different cultures, experiences, beliefs and so on. As for me, I agree insofar that awarding students for achievement, for example good grades, is beneficial in some aspects such as encouraging competition. In a long run and in a more human perspective, However, I tend to support to award students for effort.

To begin with, there is no denying that the students not gaining good grades may also make great efforts. In this sense, only award the students for achievement to some extent is unfair to those failed but hard-working students. After all, we have to admit that various factors including hard working may affect the study result. Suppose that a girl who is shy and never speakers loudly in public. She tried her utmost to participate in a oral English contest. Though her performance is not very well, she also should receive awarding for her great effort to conquer the big difficulty for herself. Awarding for students' effort conveys the significant information to students that effort is indispensable for their success. Without such encouragement, they are inclined to deny their efforts in the long term.

What is more, awarding for effort is of great importance for students who feel frustrated for the failure in examination or contests. As we all know, students are too young and too sensitive to face difficulties. If they suffer failures, without proper encouragement, they may confine themselves in the frustration and hardly conquer such feeling by themselves. For instance, when I was in high school, I often failed in the mathematics exams. I still remember the depressive feeling nowadays. In fact, I work really hard on it. However, without teacher's award, I thought my effort is useless and gave up mathematics in the end.

Furthermore, we cannot neglect another disadvantages of awarding only for achievement, that is students may likely to use unfair methods in order to receive awarding. The best ones means the minority. Only a small number of students are able to get the high marks under the grade and competition mechanism. On the other hand, every student want to receive award for the reason of honor. That where the rub is. If we only award students for achievement, some students, longing for the award for a long time, may use other methods rather than hard working to achieve higher grade. For example, plagiarism prevailed in schools and is never eliminated. If we award the students for their efforts, they may realize that effort is equally honorable even if they cannot get good grade. Therefore, award according to students' effort can contribute to a healthy competition.

Taking all these factors into account, we may safely reach a conclusion that awarding for students' effort help students to realize the importance of efforts. It also encourages students to overcome difficulties. Thus, I totally support the statement that students should be awarded for their effort they paid on their study.
能麻烦lz帮我看看吗?马上要考了。第一篇呢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-18
精华
帖子

寄托与我 IBT Smart

发表于 2009-8-14 19:50:23 |只看该作者
46# momoi 模版开头,实际上针对模版的开头,你掉一下方向,效果可能一样,但是效果看起来就立刻改变了。以你的文章第一段为例,你可以先说明“我更支持……虽然一部分人不支持……但是,我依然坚持……“这样表达出来的意思和你文章表达出的意思差不多,但是一下子就脱离了模版嫌疑。你的第三段的开头写的很不错,我非常欣赏”the serious movies sometimes prove to be not that “serious” ”这句话,写的很新颖,独特,但是为什么不再展开写一下,如果你能展开写的话,会是你的文章上升一个档次的。

使用道具 举报

RE: 20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子