寄托币
注册时间
2006-11-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-5 22:06:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
2.5 agree or disagree, for future career success, is relate well to other people more important than studying hard at school?

Is interpersonal relationship or professional knowledge most important for a career success? If you agree with interpersonal relationship, you must be engaged in a large variety of extracurricular activities such as student unions in order to know as many friends as possible. While if you agree with the latter one, you must choose to spend your most time in libraries or classroom, learning textbooks and expecting to master as much knowledge as possible. However, from where I stand, I think the both are equal in significance.

Firstly, knowledge is the fundamental factor for one’s future success, no matter what occupation people do. It is impossible for an idle drifter, who is dawdling all day, to achieve dreams and make success. An effective way to equip one with the possible best and most useful knowledge is to take advantage of the teaching resources when it is available. Besides, when you are among the most smart student groups through your hard studying, you can build up your confidence and enlarge the chance to make more intelligent friends. That is important.

However, obtaining as much knowledge as possible does not mean that getting along with other people lost its importance. Reversely, it is by no means an exaggeration to emphasize the importance of enhancing interpersonal relationship during school period. The friends you make during school may be the wealth for your whole life. You can turn to them for help when you confront with problem. Maybe your friends in different department at that time will open up a new field for you when approaching to the ceiling of career life. Not to mention the communication rules which you learn from school will assist dealing with people of different social life, If you want to learn it after stepping into society, it goes to be sort of late.

When Back to the question I mentioned above, I think most people would agree with my standpoints. When you just study hard, you may lost the most valuable “wealth” for your life, when you just aim to build your interpersonal network, without any incentive to become specialized in a certain area, your so-called network would deserted you sooner or later or even destroy your career just because your know nothing.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-2-6 10:26:25 |只看该作者
1# migger

s interpersonal relationship or professional knowledge most important for a career success? If you agree with interpersonal relationship, you must be engaged in a large variety of extracurricular activities such as student unions in order to know as many friends as possible. While if you agree with the latter one, you must choose to spend your most time in libraries or classroom, learning textbooks and expecting to master as much knowledge as possible. However, from where I stand, I think the both are equal in significance.
G( p  u; P+ l$ z$ c* l
Firstly, knowledge is the fundamental factor for one’s
individual’sfuture success, no matter what occupation people
he does. It is impossible for an idle drifter, who is dawdling all day, to achieve dreams and make success. An effective way to equip one with the possible best and most useful knowledge is to take advantage of the teaching resources when it is available. Besides, when you are among the most smart student groups through your hard studying, you can build up your confidence and enlarge the chance to make more intelligent friends. That is important.4 G& O' g' w6 c5 A5 m

4 U- R  S2 I$ Q* fHowever, obtaining as much knowledge as possible does not mean that getting along with other people lost its importance. Reversely, it is by no means that an exaggeration to emphasize the importance of enhancing interpersonal relationship during school period. The friends you make during school may be the
a wealth for your whole life. You can turn to them for help when you confront with problems. Maybe your friends in different departments at that time will open up a new field for you when you approaching to the ceiling of career life. Not to mention the communication rules which you learn from school will assist dealing with people of different social life.
If you want to learn it after stepping into society, it goes to be sort of late.
?  X! S9 E) p* m' T
When Back to the question I mentioned above, I think most people would agree with my standpoints. When you just study hard, you may lost the most valuable “wealth” for your life, when you just aim to build your interpersonal network, without any incentive to become specialized in a certain area, your so-called network would deserted you sooner or later or even destroy your career just because your know nothing.

总体上我觉得写的很好了 用词很不错
是不是采用经典的5段法结构比较好啊 正正反来举例说明?
个人意见~~~~~

使用道具 举报

RE: 2.5 独立作文 作业 migger [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华