声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-8 22:51:35 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 cp19880313 于 2010-3-8 22:55 编辑

Human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals

Along with the rapid应该是形容词 economic development, governments require more lands to satisfy  this situation of lacking of farmland and trade estate. The statement declares that lands used for farming, housing and industry far outweigh the lands for endangered animals. I disagree with this statement for the following reasons.

The primary reason is that without the lands, the numbers of如果number加s就不用the了,或者去掉s endangered animals would decrease这里不应该用进行时,应该是将来时 and even bound to die out. This would lead to encroach on ecological balance. If one small part is removed, it will affect all the other parts. For example, if certain trees are cut down, bats will have no place to roost. If they cannot roost, they cannot breed. Bats naturally become extinct, so that there will be no animal to eat certain insects that plague our crops. In addition, our environment has been affected by the absence of certain animals. Certain flowers are pollinated by butterfies which migrate from Canada to Mexico. Some of the breeding grounds of these butterflies were destroyed. Now these flowers are disappearing from certain areas. We will no longer be able to enjoy their beauty.

Another reason cannot be ignored is that the quality of life has been changed. According to a recent survey conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty one percent of the residents vote that it is necessary to keep the land for endangered animals. Because considerable in number of children complain that they could see some animals only in the zoo, they even depend on their imagination to describe some animals that have died out in our global due to the losing lands这样表达不知正确与否. What is more, rainforests around the world are being cut down to make room for humans. We will never be able to see or study this fragile ecosystem.

Admittedly, developing lands to real estates and entertainment facilities will drastically enhance the quality of our living enviornment. However, considering what have been discussed above, I could safely draw the conclusion that lands should be reserved for endanger animals as considering the ecosystem balance and our life’s quality.
我的说你的词汇量的确挺丰富的,表达也很好,只是有些小错误,语法方面和时态方面需要注意,其他方面都不错。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-30
精华
帖子

美版2016offer达人 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 2016 US-applicant

发表于 2010-3-8 23:52:55 |只看该作者
27楼:倒不是说容易跑题,只是给你改的这篇的题目关键在于是两个关键字之间的联系,那么这种就是说在论述的时候两边都要说,要注重展示这两件事情之间的类比,像第一个论点段呢是说了一大堆体育如何如何最后突然跳出来一句关于life的,这个就顾此失彼,第二个论点段就有比较多地从sports的教训联系到life。所以联系题目如何做是根据具体的题目决定的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-27
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 寄托与我 Sagittarius射手座 Golden Apple

发表于 2010-4-7 18:51:50 |只看该作者
The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.
Along with the rapidly economic development, people in growing number are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in the past. So travelling become the best way for people to release the pressure from their work. Some people prefer to take a trip alone because their enjoy the free time. As for me, I would like to take part in a tour group led by a guide for the following reasons.

The primary reason is that we are unfamiliar with the local culture and have language obstacle. Without the tour conductor, sometimes we would make some mistakes in local places. Take my friend Lily for example, when she went to Feng Huang, she visited a local resident with an umbrella in her head. And then the local resident tent to have an unfavorable attitude toward her visiting. Because in Feng Huang, holding up an umbrella to a person’s home represents the disrespect to the host. Thus, no one can deny the importance of the tour guide. In addition, when we travel abroad in a group, the tour guide also play the role of translator. By the help of the tour conductor who master a foreign language, it is much easier for us to communicate with the local people, such as bargain over the price.

Another reason we cannot ignored is that from the economic aspect, we can save much money and time. According to a recent investigation conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty percent of residents vote that travelling in a group will greatly reduce their cost. Tourist company carter a plane or a vans for tourists, so we can enjoy the lowest discount compare with the fees that we spend on booking the tickets from the transportation corporation. On the other hand, people always go into rapture at the mere mention of outlets shopping where they can buy the on sale luxuries led by the tour guide.

From what have been mention above, I could safely draw the conclusion that it is the best choice for us to travel in group with a guide. Because the guide is familiar with the local culture and language as well as offer some methods to reduce our cost.
博观而约取,厚积而薄发

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-8 12:19:43 |只看该作者
The best way to travel is in a group led bya tour guide.
Along with the rapidly(rapid) economic development, people in growing number(s) are beginning to complain that work is morestressful and less leisurely than in the past. So travelling become(s) the best way for people to release the pressurefrom their work. Some people prefer to take a trip alone because their(they) enjoy the free time. As for me, I would like totake part in a tour group led by a guide for the following reasons.

The primary reason is that we areunfamiliar with the local culture and have language obstacle. Without the tourconductor, sometimes we would make some mistakes in local places. Take myfriend Lily for example, when she went to Feng Huang, she visited a localresident with an umbrella in her head(hand?这句话有歧义,是Lily take the umbrella 还是 local resident take the umbrella).And then the local resident tent to have(hold)an unfavorable attitude toward her visiting. (Later, myfriend found out that) Because(去掉) in Feng Huang, holding up anumbrella to a person’s home represents the disrespect to the host. Thus, no onecan deny the importance of the tour guide. In addition, when we travel abroadin a group, the tour guide also plays the role of translator. By the help ofthe tour conductor who master a foreign language, it is much easier for us tocommunicate with the local people, such as bargain over the price.

Another reason we cannot ignored is thatfrom the economic aspect, we can save much money and time. According to arecent investigation conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution,eighty percent of residents vote that travelling in a group will greatly reducetheir cost. Tourist company carter(charter) aplane or a vans(vans 指的是大棚货车……应该用coach)
for tourists, so we can enjoy the lowestdiscount compare(compared) with the fees that wespend on booking the tickets from the transportation corporation. On the otherhand, people always go into rapture at the mere mention of outlets shoppingwhere they can buy the on sale luxuries led by the tour guide.

From what have been mention(ed) above, I could safely draw the conclusion that itis the best choice for us to travel in group with a guide. Because the guide isfamiliar with the local culture and language as well as offer some methods toreduce our cost.

单词和句子用错的稍微有些多,但举例字感觉举得很好~感觉应多注意一下词的用法~加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-27
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-4-8 18:24:17 |只看该作者
Human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals

Along with the rapidly economic development, governments require more lands to satisfied with this situation of lacking of farmland and trade estate. The statement declares that lands used for farming, housing and industry far outweigh the lands for endanger animals. I disagree with this statement.

The primary reason is that without the lands, the numbers of endangered animals are decreasing and even bound to die out. This would lead to encroach on ecological balance. If one small part is removed, it will affect all the other parts. For example, if certain trees are cut down, bats will have no place to roost. If they cannot roost, they cannot breed. Bats naturally become extinct, so that there will be no animal to eat certain insects that plague our crops. In addition, our environment has been affected by the absence of certain animals. Certain flowers are pollinated by butterfies which migrate from Canada to Mexico. Some of the breeding grounds of these butterflies were destroyed. Now these flowers are disappearing from certain areas. We will no longer be able to enjoy their beauty.

Another reason cannot be ignored is that endangered animals play extremely important roles in academic world. According to a recent survey conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty one percent of the residents vote that it is necessary to keep the land for endanger animals. Because considerable in number of children complain that they could see some animals only in the zoo, they even depend on their imagination to describe some animals that die out in our global due to the losing lands. Many students always go into rapture at the mere mention of visiting the Wo Long, the biggest panda protected field to do some biological researches on the pandas’ behavior. What is more, educated experts point out that children contact with some endangered animals closely will be cultivated a sense of stronge responsibility and nurtured a love for nature.

Admittedly, developing lands to real estates and entertainment facilities will drastically enhance the quality of our living enviornment. However, considering what have been discussed above, I could safely draw the conclusion that lands should be reserved for endanger animals as considering the ecosystem balance and educational meaning.
博观而约取,厚积而薄发

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-8 21:27:08 |只看该作者
he best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide., D, w( W: b, E' i$ a

Along with the rapidly economic development, people in growing numberare beginning to complain that work( is more stressful and lessleisurely 这个主语最好用life 或者 people feel...)  than  the (in the past) 改用 the past. So travelling become the best way forpeople to release the pressure from their work. Some people prefer totake a trip alone ,该断句because their 用 they can enjoy the free time. As for me, I wouldlike to take part in a tour group led by a guide for the followingreasons.
6 r' t6 i/ [: t  P9 v" K
# h# a, U8 e' k
The primaryreason is that we are unfamiliar with the local culture and havelanguage obstacle 这句很突然,哪个local?,可能会以为是你原本住的地方,前面在加一句话说你到哪旅行. Without (the) 用a tour conductor, sometimes we would makesome mistakes in local 哪里?你住的地方还是你参观的地方,要现代一下说清楚 places. Take my friend Lily for example, whenshe went to Feng Huang, she visited a local resident with an umbrellain her head. And then the local resident tent to have an unfavorableattitude toward her visiting. Because in Feng Huang, holding up anumbrella to a person’s home represents the disrespect to the host 这个句子可以用 ... means ...来写,而且地道写.Thus, no one can deny the importance of the tour guide实际是guide可以告诉你当地的风俗习惯,这一点要点明. In addition,when we travel abroad in a group, the tour guide also play the role oftranslator. By the help of the tour conductor who master a foreignlanguage, it is much easier for us to communicate with the localpeople, such as至少要举两个 bargain 后面可以不要然后用bargaining(over the price).' B0 n# v8 a/ C' H9 |$ \) v2 n; O
  w) v" B$ k- J
Another reason we cannot ignored is that from the economic aspect, wecan save much money and time. According to a recent investigationconducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty percentof 也许用people更好(residents) vote that travelling in a group will greatly reduce theircost. Tourist company carter a plane or a vans for tourists, so we canenjoy the lowest discount compare with the fees that we spend onbooking the tickets from the transportation corporation. On the otherhand, people always go into rapture at the mere mention of outletsshopping where they can buy the on sale luxuries led by the tour guide.' I- Q/ @/ V! X7 d6 w( }

4 u/ G4 R7 y4 T- D5 j" ~From what
have been mention above, I could safely draw the conclusion that it isthe best choice for us to travel in group with a guide. Because theguide is familiar with the local culture and language as well as offersome methods to reduce our cost.

(1) 语言简单,不错
(2) 论证力度不太够,有时候你想表达一些意思但是句法词汇可能有制约,建议多多练习

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-9 08:39:24 |只看该作者
Along with the rapidly economic development, people in growing numbera growing number of people are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in the past. So travelling (has) become the best way for people to release the pressure from their work. Some people prefer to take a trip alone because their enjoy (of) the free time. As for me, I would like to take part in a tour group led by a guide for the following reasons.
7 B) Q4 K) ]) f
+ T7 B1 s2 S" WThe primary reason is that we are unfamiliar with the local culture and have language obstacles. Without the tour conductor, sometimes we would make some mistakes in local places. Take my friend Lily for example, when she went to Feng Huang, she visited a local resident with an umbrella in her head. And then the local resident tent to have an unfavorable attitude toward her visiting. Because in Feng Huang, holding up an umbrella to a person’s home represents the disrespect to the host. Thus, no one can deny the importance of the tour guide. In addition, when we travel abroad in a group, the tour guide also playS the role of translator. By the help of the tour conductor who master a foreign language, it is much easier for us to communicate with the local people, such as bargain over the price
有点前后不相连.2 H. s) T$ _句式+ `5 Z. p9 D9 i3 B7 p
, x- Q4 D" n: \" Y% L" S
Another reason we cannot ignored is that from the economic aspect, we can save much money and time. According to a recent investigation conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty percent of residents vote that travelling in a group will greatly reduce their cost. Tourist company carter a plane or a vans for tourists, so we can enjoy the lowest discount compare with the fees that we spend on booking the tickets from the transportation corporation. On the other hand, people always go into rapture at the mere mention of outlets shopping where they can buy the on sale luxuries led by the tour guide.
例子用得很好,跟楼主学习 & p0 C( G3 v% z7 d8 k# g

) i* v1 n) W5 q& NFrom what have been mentionED above, I could safely draw the conclusion that it is the best choice for us to travel in group with a guide. Because the guide is familiar with the local culture and language as well as offer some methods to reduce our cost.

名词的单复数,动词的变形。
初次之外楼主的结构清晰,例子用得尤其好。
加油。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-9 23:06:37 |只看该作者
4.9 revised by Jack878, 加油:)
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
奋斗

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-10 23:56:04 |只看该作者
revised by zhezhe1011
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-27
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-4-12 16:55:47 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher who is a serious and strict person is more effective in teaching than a teacher who is a humor and easygoing person

Along with rapidly economic development, education plays an extremely important role in modern society. Nowadays, the job market is much more competitive than before, in order to put student in a favorable position in future job market, some serious and strict teachers are recruited in some schools. The statement declares that “a serious and strict teacher teaches much more effective than a humor and easygoing teacher”. However, I disagree with this statement.

The primary reason is that a humor and easygoing teacher makes students happy and see the world optimistically. A Chinese famous psychologist, Yang Yong points out that, during teenagers’ emotional and mental growth, they easier receive the information from a easygoing teacher than a strict one. In addition, according to a survey conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty percent of students complain that under a great pressure from a serious and strict teacher, they fear the study even suffer from depression. No one can deny that a humor and easygoing teacher encourage students to face the difficulties hopeful. Even though a student is in a very bad mood when he or she failed in the exam, the teacher can make he or she laugh and forget the sad things. A teacher with a good sense of humor is very optimistic; he or she can make your world full of sunshine.

An other reason cannot be ignored is that a humor and easygoing teacher narrow the generation gap between teacher and students. In our school, a teacher who is a serious and strict is very smart, because of his lack of humor, we do not like to contact with him, although it seems that he knows everything. On the contrary, Lily, an easygoing and humor teacher, is welcome by almost students. When we encouter some problems, we would like to seek help from her. Students who are in her class get high scores in the final examination. Thus, students have forged ahead with their work with a easygoing and humor teacher.

Admittedly, under the stress given by the serious and strict teacher, students is showing rapid progress in their studies. However, considering what have been discussed above, I could safely draw the conclusion that a easygoing and humor teacher teaches more effective as considering the students’ attitude and communication.
初稿。。还没来得及检查
博观而约取,厚积而薄发

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-13 06:59:20 |只看该作者
:loveliness:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher who is a serious and strict person is more effective in teaching than a teacher who is a humor and easygoing person4 \; i! u1 D' x5 C0 w
+ i3 C4 S- `; ^, G% x
Along with rapidly economic development, education plays an extremely important role in modern society. Nowadays, the job market is much more competitive than before, in order to put student in a favorable position in future job market, some serious and strict teachers are recruited in some schools. The statement declares that “a serious and strict teacher teaches much more effective than a humor and easygoing teacher”. However, I disagree with this statement./ E, ^6 L! u' b3 o6 h

The primary reason is that a humor and easygoing teacher makes students happy and see the world optimistically. A Chinese famous psychologist, Yang Yong points out that, during teenagers’ emotional and mental growth, they easier(换这个可能好点are more inclined to) receive the information from a easygoing teacher than a strict one. In addition, according to a survey conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty percent of students complain that under a great pressure from a serious and strict teacher, they fear the study even suffer from depression. No one can deny that a humor and easygoing teacher encourage students to face the difficulties hopeful. Even though a student is in a very bad mood when he or she failed in the exam, the teacher can make he or she laugh and forget the sad things. A teacher with a good sense of humor is very optimistic; he or she can make your world full of sunshine.
! b- I  a" g/ ]3 X: Q  f1 {
An other reason cannot be ignored is that a humor and easygoing teacher narrow the generation gap between teacher and students. In our school, a teacher who is a serious and strict is very smart, (,however,使转折突出) because of his lack of humor, we do not like to contact with him, although it seems that he knows everything. On the contrary, Lily, an easygoing and humor teacher, is welcome by almost students. When we encouter some problems, we would like to seek help from her. Students who are in her class get high scores in the final examination. Thus, students have forged ahead (forge 妙用!)with their work with a easygoing and humor teacher.( M8 n% g3 ^0 y
& t6 N' m% B' m
Admittedly, under the stress given by the serious and strict teacher, students is showing rapid progress in their studies. However, considering what have been discussed above, I could safely draw the conclusion that a easygoing and humor teacher teaches more effective as considering the students’ attitude and communication.

挑个刺,humor在全文出现了多次,但本身是没有形容词意义的。
看来改别人作文自己也受教了。。
这文章ETS会给满分吗?
搞死T&G!
现在开始行动!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-4-14 14:15:42 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher who is a serious and strict person is more effective in teaching than a teacher who is a humor and easygoing person!

Along with rapidly economic development, education plays an extremely important role in modern society. Nowadays, the job market is much more competitive than before, in order to put student in a favorable position in future job market, some serious and strict teachers are recruited in some schools. The statement declares that “a serious and strict teacher teaches much more effective than a humor and easygoing teacher”. However, I disagree with this statement. (个人观点,一是太久才得出结论,二是前面的话有一点点偏,我一上来看了两句,就想我是不是改错文章了:))

The primary reason is that a humor and easygoing teacher makes students happy and see the world optimistically. A Chinese famous psychologist, Yang Yong, points out that, during teenagers’ emotional and mental growth, they easier receive the information from a easygoing teacher than a strict one. In addition, according to a survey conducted by the Chinese Social Scientific Institution, eighty percent of students complain that under a great pressure from a serious and strict teacher(serious and strict teachers), they fear the study even suffer from depression. No one can deny that a humor and easygoing teacher encourage students to face the difficulties hopefully. Even though a student is in a very bad mood when he or she failed in the exams, the his or her teacher can make he or she laugh and forget the sad things(I think a good teacher should help his/her students to learn lessons from their failure instead of just making them laugh and forget the sad things). A teacher with a good sense of humor is very optimistic; he or she can make your world full of sunshine.

An other reason cannot be ignored is that a humor and easygoing teacher narrow the generation gap between teacher and students. In our school, a teacher who is a serious and strict is very smart, because of his lack of humor, we do not like to contact with him, although it seems that he knows everything. On the contrary, Lily, an easygoing and humor teacher, is welcome by almost(most) students. When we encouter some problems, we would like to seek help from her. Students who are in her class get high scores in the final examination. Thus, students have forged ahead with their work with a easygoing and humor teacher.

总结:不错的文章

使用道具 举报

RE: 狐狸作文本本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子