精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-4-1 23:32:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
GRADE:  sophomore
SCHOOL:beijing university of posts and telecom
MAJOR:telecommunication engineering

actully i have been preparing for the TOEFL and GRE tests since i came beijing, and i have just finished reciting GRE words for 3 times(though only make a little progress) and i have written some pieces of arguments. i know exactly why i am willing to go aboard to get my MS---to enjoy an extraordinary life---and i am sure i will fight to the end. however  i really want to have some friends who hold the same dream as me. we can learn together, strive together or even cry together(better avoid this possibility   hia^^^)  

dream score: 650+800+5

hope i can be  admitted by the group^^^
已有 1 人评分寄托币 收起 理由
tracywlz + 5 加油加油~~

总评分: 寄托币 + 5   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-13
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-4-2 22:34:43 |只看该作者
well ……just continue…………
to tell the truth, i do think i have a  really bad memory(especially in reciting english words)  however i am the kind of person who never give up, which i am very proud of.  actually i am really depressed now because i found that after having gone through the GRE words for 3 times, i can only recognise few of them. however i will continue to strive^^ i am not the person who hold an excellent  innate skill of language. But i am the person who will, together with all the friends here,try my best to make my dream(or our dream) come true^

i went through 8 LIsts today^^^fight to the end!!!!!

使用道具 举报

RE: ]【决战2010长线备考组申请贴】by zmssghh---i believe i can make it [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
]【决战2010长线备考组申请贴】by zmssghh---i believe i can make it