使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 14:58:01 |只看该作者
From my point of view,    i basically agree with the statement above that people show more interest in domestic Movies and TV programs, despite Foreign TV shows and films really have some merits. 5 B/ m2 a; W% m6 H

Admittedly,   foreign Shows and Movies appear to be appealing, as they present different lives and different characters that people have never seen before.  Take TV shows from United states for example.  In the show, people lead luxurious lives.  They always keep track of the latest fashion trend, and are keen on luxury, such as LV bags and fancy sports car.  Also they are very frank, and just speak what they want. So These foreign TV programs let me know a lot how life is like in United states, as well as how American are like. And I am so interested in great difference between two countries,  considering that people in my country are ready to express in an indirect way and chase simple and harmonious lives.  However, compared to domestic TV shows and films,  products from other countries are still far from being interesting. (这一段的目的是??)6 [9 D9 L, U# p3 `" z6 i9 y
i# S2 H& f0 q' w' W4 Z1 m# e# K; w9 V: B
The first reason is that Local M(m)ovies and TV programs are closer to people's lives. It is likely that the scenes in movies or TV programs are just what people have experienced(in) their real lives.  Audiences also seem to be familiar with those characters on the screen, who are just like people around them, such as friends, family, and work associates. For example, my favorite TV shows made in my country is "struggle"  which mainly describes a group of youngsters newly graduating from college triumph over lots of adversities  to  follow their dreams, (这句太长了) and finally achieve what they want.  These stories and characters just arouse an echo in the hearts of almost all teenager audience in my country. Because They are also through the same things. They are striving for their goals. By contrast, those characters in foreign products are mostly high-born from rich families. And they seem to have no such concerns.  Their lives are nothing like (nothing like?)ours, which make foreign TV shows less popular in my country.   Thus familiarity first lead people into being more fond of local TV shows or programs than foreign products. 9 i5 H4 h+ d+ u1 Y, I* X) s
/ q; s% S/ G3 V; L# ~" C
Secondly,  cultural difference may lessen people's interest in foreign products.   As is well known(这样说可以吗?具体我也记不清了 就觉得是不是少个it啊?), people see the world in(with) their own perspectives, primarily affected by their values. culture, and experiences. Then it is natural that the blockbusters made in foreign countries are less popular than domestic small-budget films. For example,  People in our country always find it difficulty to understand foreign humors or jokes in the Shows.  The typical example is "growing pains" made in United states. Although it is a good work,  audience in our country still do not understand why foreign audiences sitting down there laugh a lot every episode, in contrast with few laughter when we watch this "interesting" comedy.  Actually,  These fun or jokes are only being got by foreigners or people who fit into that environment.  So culture difference is to blame for foreign products' failure to express precisely to local audience what foreigners think is very fun.(这个句子逻辑有点问题) That is why foreign products always can not achieve what they expected.  
z$ W4 {- O
What is more, there is possibility people' lack of interest in foreign products is the result of lame translation.  Obviously,  only a few audience are good at foreign language, which at least in my country is true,  so they mainly depend on subtitles.   If the translation sucks,  They are not able to get the interesting part at all.
To sum up,  i insist that TV shows and films made in people's own countries are more interesting  as a result of familiarity  and culture difference,    regardless that foreign TV shows or films bring local people much different feelings.

很强大~~写的好多啊~~佩服佩服~~句子想表达的都挺好的~就是有些句子不知道是语法逻辑有问题还是难度大~我看的有些困惑~~也不知道该怎么改!总之水平好呀~应该是考过G的吧??向你学习!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 15:47:16 |只看该作者
From my point of view,    i basically agree with the statement above that people show more interest in domestic Movies and TV programs, despite Foreign TV shows and films really have some merits.

Admittedly,   foreign Shows and Movies appear to be appealing, as they present different lives and different characters that people have never seen before.  Take TV shows from United states for example.  In the show, people lead luxurious lives.  They always keep track of the latest fashion trend, and are keen on luxury, such as LV bags and fancy sports car.  Also <这里用 On the onther hand貌似更好> they are very frank, and just speak what they want. So These foreign TV programs let me know a lot how life is like in United states, as well as how American are like 这句貌似可以不说. And I am so interested in great difference between two countries,  considering that people in my country are ready to express in an indirect way and chase simple and harmonious lives. 这句也可以不说 或者说-- 你对外国的东西也蛮感兴趣,然后接however. However, compared to domestic TV shows and films,  products from other countries are still far from being interesting.
写的很独特  我不敢妄加评论 但是想问下 为什么这里写这么多的开场白

The first reason is that Local Movies and TV programs are closer to people's lives. It is likely that the scenes in movies or TV programs are just what people have experienced their real lives.  Audiences also seem to be <加上more更好吧>familiar with those characters on the screen, who are just like people around them, such as friends, family, and work associates. For example, my favorite TV shows made in my country is "struggle"  which mainly describes a group of youngsters newly graduating from college triumph over 好词!lots of adversities  to  follow their dreams,  and finally achieve what they want.  These stories and characters just arouse an echo in the hearts of almost all teenager audience in my country. Because They are also through the same things<这句要说 经历着同样的事情 吗? 那么和后面的这句相联系的话 可以合起来省略地说吧-- 因为他们也同样为着自己的目标而奋斗>. They are striving for their goals. By contrast, those characters in foreign products are mostly high-born from rich families. <这个说的有些绝对 不过也okay了吧 或者你换种说法 说环境大不同 concern也个不同>And they seem to have no such concerns.  Their lives are nothing like ours, which make foreign TV shows less popular in my country.   Thus familiarity first lead people into being more fond of local TV shows or programs than foreign products.
这段写的很好!

Secondly,  cultural difference may lessen people's interest in foreign products.   As is well known, people see the world in<not from吗?> their own perspectives, primarily affected by their values. culture, and experiences. Then it is natural that the blockbusters好词! <就是和后面的成长的烦恼这个例子不太搭配>made in foreign countries are less popular than domestic small-budget films. For example,  People in our country always find it difficulty to understand foreign humors or jokes in the Shows.  The typical example is "growing pains" made in United states. Although it is a good work,  audience in our country still do not understand why foreign audiences sitting down there laugh a lot every episode, in contrast with few laughter when we watch this "interesting" comedy.  Actually,  These fun or jokes are only being got by foreigners or people who fit into that environment.  So culture difference is to blame for <这里好像前后顺序用反了>foreign products' failure to express precisely to local audience what foreigners think is very fun. That is why foreign products always can not achieve what they expected.  

What is more, there is possibility people' lack of interest in foreign products is the result of lame 好词!translation.  Obviously,  only a few audience are good at foreign language, which at least in my country is true,  so they mainly depend on subtitles.   If the translation sucks,  They are not able to get the interesting part at all.   

To sum up,  i insist that TV shows and films made in people's own countries are more interesting  as a result of familiarity  and culture difference,    regardless that foreign TV shows or films bring local people much different feelings.

写的很好!!! 就是 好长~~~啊.. 呵呵 这也不算毛病的 就是感慨一下子
我觉得压缩一下也能这么好
佩服下!
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 18:56:58 |只看该作者
From my point of view, i basically agree with the statement above that people will never succeed unless their merits and achievement are known by the others, in particular, their bosses or influential people. Since people would be appreciated by their leaders through recommendation of their accomplishments and strengths. Besides, Also it is a good way to fulfill personal satisfaction.

The first reason why i am in favor of the contention is that making their merits or accomplishment known by other people is the first step to achieve their success in career.  If people just keep all of their good qualities and accomplishments from their bosses,   how could their bosses know what they have got by themselves. With ordinary impression to their bosses, they are probably not given enough space to show what they are capable of, not to mention they accomplish their goals in career.   So people should make sure their leaders know about their merits to have an opportunity to make the best of their strength. And if their bosses are interested in their previous accomplishment, there is chance that they are appointed to the same job they took .In other words, a good leader knows well to put a right person into a right position.  If he is aware of what his followers can do,   he will give more opportunities to let their followers better work for the company, Then the followers are likely to get successful.  Thus, It is easy to understand why job applicants write resumes with all his merits and all what they have done that they are proud of  to make a good impression, They hope to be appreciated by those interviews to win an opportunity to be successful in future.

Secondly, personal satisfaction, which means success to many people,  is likely to be fulfilled by letting other people know about their upsides and achievements. Mostly,  people are very delighted when they achieve their dreams,  and delightfulness would be strengthened when their accomplishments are seen by more than just themselves.  As human beings are a little emotional.  They will be very happy when their accomplishment or good qualities are valued or appreciated by other people.  Take my personal experience for example, when I was kid,  every time i got a good mark in my test,   i was always looking forward to the moment that teacher praiseed me in front of all my classmates. Also I could not help rushing home to tell my parents, in the hope of a praise from my parents.  So it works the same way that adults also need appreciation and praise on their way to successes.    Therefore,  ensuring their accomplishments known by the others is a good way to fulfill their personal satisfactions.

To sum up, i insist that people should let their supervisors know about their strengths and accomplishment.  Because people are capable of receiving more chanced to be successful and fulfilling their satisfactions.
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 20:39:19 |只看该作者
From my point of view, i basically agree with the statement above that people will never succeed unless their merits and achievement are known by the others, in particular, their bosses or influential people. Since people would be appreciated by their leaders through recommendation of their accomplishments and strengths. Besides, Also it is a good way to fulfill personal satisfaction.
6 C7 m. f- u+ k% V7 Z( t: B  N# V
9 O6 q: y, u4 O( I$ E- i/ \The first reason why i am in favor of the contention is that making their merits or accomplishment known by other people is the first step to achieve their success in career.  If people just keep
/conceal all of their good qualities and accomplishments from their bosses,   how could their bosses know what they have got by themselves? With ordinary impression to their bosses/employers, they are probably not given enough space to show what they are capable of, not to mention they accomplish their goals in career.   So people should make sure their leaders know about their merits/advantages to have an opportunity to make the best of their strength. And if their previous accomplishment satisfies bosses, there is a chance that they are appointed to the same job they took .In other words, a good leader knows well to put a right person into a right position.  If he is aware of what his followers can do,   he will give more opportunities to make his employees better work harder
for the company, then the followers are likely to get successful.  Thus, It is easy to understand why job applicants write resumes with all his merits and all what they have done that they are proud of  to make a good impression, They hope to be appreciated by those interviews to win an opportunity to be successful in future.
4 D- @% c5 |' M
# R% Z8 p. F/ L+ @& K; ZSecondly, personal satisfaction, which means success to many people, is likely to be fulfilled by letting other people know about their upsides and achievements. Mostly, people are very delighted when they achieve their dreams, and delightfulness would be strengthened when their accomplishments are seen by more than just themselves
as human beings are a little emotional. Such is human nature that people will be very happy when their accomplishment or good qualities are valued or appreciated by other people.  Take my personal experience for example, when I was a kid, every time I got a good mark in my test,   I was always looking forward to the moment that teacher praised me in front of all my classmates. Also I could not help rushing home to tell my parents, in the hope of praise from my parents.  So it works the same way that adults also need appreciation and praise on their way to successes.    Therefore, ensuring their accomplishments known by the others is a good way to fulfill their personal satisfactions.
k2 h6 F- t/ b' X

0 d- d& I) R4 x1 e: Y9 lTo sum up, i insist that people should let their supervisors know about their strengths and accomplishment.  Because people are capable of receiving more chanced to be successful and fulfilling their satisfactions.

LZ,没有大问题,就是这个四段式的文章很少看见诶。。。。不知道可以伐。。文章很长,有的词汇多用同义词替换掉,不能因为觉得这个是好词就一直用它。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 21:11:07 |只看该作者
8.12 by  zyxr90
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 16:51:30 |只看该作者
改好啦~~不好意思晚了些

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 21:04:20 |只看该作者
From my point of view, children should make choices by themselves instead of having their parents decide for them. Because every child has the right to make his or her own decision. Besides, children will be independent and responsible in this way.

Firstly.   Children’s rights to decisions could not be deprived by the others,   including their parents.  Undoubtedly, Children are not parents' toys or pets, but human beings.  They are allowed to do anything they want under the law.   making choices of their own is nothing different than any other right of human beings, such as survival, education and faith. Those are their rights and nature. But if their parents force them to give up their rights or deviate from their nature,  It only shows their parent's disrespect and offence.   So parents should respect their children by allowing them to make their choices.

Secondly,   every parent wishes his children to grow up to be independent and responsible. But it would not be achieved if he always determine their children' future for his children. In this case, children will form a habit that whenever they have a choice to make they just throw it to their parents.  When they grow up and meet with countless choices,    they are less likely to know what to do.   Because they are relying on their parents too much.    However,    children benefit a lot if they are allowed to make their own children.  There is a chance that their first few choices are not that good, but it does matter. The point is that children learn through these choices to be responsible for everything they do,  besides those choices they make.  They learn to consider the consequence and to think thoroughly the whole thing instead of rushing to make choices.  More importantly, they are very independent,   and are able to make good choices even when their parents are not with them.   That is the best thing their parents want to see. As nothing is more important for parents to see their children live independently.

Admittedly,    parents should help children when they are not mature enough to make decisions of their own.  After all,   many decisions are too important and too complicated for children to make alone.   When children are not very sure,  they could turn to their parent who have been though a lot and have a lot of experience they want to share with their children.  It is clearly that their suggestions or experiences would be very helpful when children have choices to make.

To sum up,   i insist that people ought to let children to make their own decisions rather than put their choices over their children’s  . And in some cases,  parents

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 23:21:15 |只看该作者
哈哈,3月是一战,现在二战。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子

Libra天秤座 寄托兑换店纪念章 US-applicant

发表于 2010-8-15 20:33:58 |只看该作者
同学什么时候考试啊:)

赵孟之所贵,赵孟能贱之

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-15 21:09:43 |只看该作者
8.28啊二战

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子

Libra天秤座 寄托兑换店纪念章 US-applicant

发表于 2010-8-16 21:17:39 |只看该作者
我也是8.28,东南大学江宁校区。握个爪,:handshake,祝福一个!
赵孟之所贵,赵孟能贱之

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-17 07:45:26 |只看该作者
哈哈,我8.28扬州大学。。:handshake

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-17 20:19:21 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  telephone has more positive effects than television does.  Since telephone greatly influences the way people live and work, while television just serves the recreational purpose.  Compared with television's limited effects, telephone means a great deal more to human beings.

First of all,  the advent of telephone ends the era that people communicate with each other by letter, who at the same time were so sick of mail’s  inefficiency .  Before the telephone was invented,  people only turned to mail to keep in touch with their relations or friends living in other places. But it was a very long and anxious process.  People not only took the trouble to send the letter to the post in person, but also needed to wait a long time for reply. As is well known,  people used to spend more than one year expecting a letter from foreign country. however,   With the aid of telephone,  people are able to communicate with their friends instantly as long as they both have accesses to the phone.  Communication via telephone is much more convenient and easy. For example,  one of my cousins is studying in the United states. And she uses the telephone to contact with her parents every week to let them know how everything is going there.  But what if she is only able to communicate by letter,   her parents must be anxious without hearing anything from her for several weeks.

Also, it brings much convenience to people' work.   people can communicate with their clients without moving.  It saves them a lot of time and money.   For instance,  two hundred years ago, if a businessman want to have a deal with his client living in other city,  he has to go to see him in person because letter is not clear and formal. Then he has to spend several days on a business tour, and pay much money for transportation and accommodation.    But, with the aid of telephone, he can talk to his client straightforwardly, and discuss every detail very clearly, which look like they are discussing face to face.  And the deal would be done in several hours or less.  So people benefit a lot form telephone when they work.

Admittedly,  Television is a good way to relax.  when people are stressed and tired from work, they need to find some ways to relax. Watching television is a good choice.  All kinds of interesting programs are available such as talk show, soap opera, and basketball match.  People can pick out their favorite ones to enjoy with their family.  When men throw themselves into  football match or women immerse themselves into soap opera,   it seems like all the fatigues and troubles are gone immediately.  But television' s effect is limited to recreational area, which makes it less important than telephone.

To sum up,  human beings are more influenced by telephone,  as upsides of telephone are more than those of television.

使用道具 举报

RE: 钢炮的作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子