注册时间
2009-8-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-9-18 20:29:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 anthea123 于 2011-7-24 21:07 编辑

9.12号考的托福,当时的题目全部被王京竹老师给预测到了。考试之前就听说9.12可能考旧题,于是把王京竹老师预测的那十几套题的口语全部写了一遍。虽然还不知道考试结果,但还是传上来。回馈一下寄托,以及广大考托福的战友们。本人水平有限,也不是什么大牛。写的内容可能不怎么样,不过没思路的时候到可以参考参考。有些题目前面重复过的,后面就不再赘述了。

王京竹口语预测12wenwen写的
1.What suggestion would you like to give to a child who is starting school for the first time.
The suggestions I would like to give to a child is as followings. Firstly, I would suggest the child to find his/her interest. Interest is a powerful impetus for study. and with interest, learning will be more enjoyable for the child who is starting school for the first time. Another one I want to mention is that he/she should be brave to raise questions to their teacher rather than passively accept what the teacher taught. Once they build up the habit of independent thinking, it will make a positive effect on the further study. Besides that, I will advice the child to take school activates as many as possible. Because school activates will offer a good opportunity for the child to communicate with others and learn from others.

2.Some people prefer to live in places where climate doesn't change very much. While others prefer to live in places where climate changes with seasons.
I prefer to live in the places where climate changes with seasons. One great thing about it is that I can experience different sceneries with the change of seasons. I can feel the bracing breeze on my face in spring, smell the sweet flowers in summer, watching the gold leaves in fall and play the white snow in winter. As I'm keen on the photograph, the various sceneries in different seasons offers me a good opportunity to develop my hobby.
Another point worth mentioning is that with the change of climate, I can wear more kinds of clothes ranging from the T-shirt in summer to the warmer clothes in winter. This will make my life more colorful and enjoyable.

3.important thing learn in childhood
The most important thing I learnt in my childhood is to be an obliging and honest person. My mother always told me that only you are obliging to others will others help you when you are in trouble. So whenever my friends get problems, I will try my best to help them. As a consequence, when I need help they will give me the shirt off their back. Secondly, I learnt that only honesty can breed trust and only trust can keep and further the relationship among people. So I always remind me to be honest to others and this helps me to have a great number of good friends.

4.描述一次跟 coworker 合作解决一个问题的过程,并说明该次经历对你有什么作用
The experience I gonna talk about happened when I was in high school. My partner and I needed to prepare a program for a school show at the end of the term. But the finally exam was just around corner, so we had little time. But we didn’t give up and kept rehearsing once we had time. We played some excellent team work and finally had a good performance on the school show. This experience tells me that the team work is the key to success.

The experience I gonna talk about happened when I was in high school. My partner and I needed to do an interview about an actor. Before the interview, we made a detailed plan, searched the internet to collect enough information about the actor and carefully prepare for the questions. During the interview, I was responsible for asking questions and recording, while my partner took photos. We played some excellent team works and finally did a good job. This experience tells me that a careful preparation and team work are the key factors to success.

5. Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are old enough to do so.
I agree with this statement and I think requiring children to help with household tasks is beneficial to their developments. Firstly, helping with household tasks helps children to learn to become independent and increase their awareness of responsibility. Secondly, doing household work provides a good opportunity for parents to communicate with children, which can enhance the relationship among family members. Finally, doing some household works is like doing some sports that can help the students to relax and relieve the pressure of study.

6. many students do volunteer work, what kind of volunteer do you want to be?
I want to a tour guide in my hometown. The reasons are as followings. Firstly, there are many places of interest in my hometown but the number of tour guide is not abundant. Therefore, if I volunteer to be a tour guide, the problem of tour guide shortage will be relieved to some extent. Secondly, becoming a tour guide will offer me a good opportunity to communicate with people of different backgrounds and learn from them, which will broaden my horizon and enrich my mind. Besides that, I'm crazy on travelling and I want to be a tour guide when I graduate from college. So to be a tour guide will give me much happiness experience.

7.Do you agree or disagree with the statement: artists and musicians are useful nowadays
I think artists and musicians are useful nowadays. First, art and music play an essential role on people’s life and help to enrich people’s mental world. It is the artists and musicians that produce the art works or music and make people’s life more colorful and enjoyable. Without artist and musicians, the entertainment and enjoyment from music and art will no longer exist. Secondly, artist and musicians help to reflect the social value and record the history through their works, from where we can have a better understanding of the period they live. Besides that, artists and musicians can set as good examples for their spirit of hard-working or persistent, which will be didactic to teach people to fight for their dreams.

8.讲述一个你学到新东西的过程,你是怎么克服困难学到的
The experience I gonna talk about is learning to play guitar when I was in high school. I have never played any instruments before and I’m not good at music, so playing guitar seems a little difficult for me. But I didn’t give up and kept practicing. Besides that, I participated in a guitar club of my school and learnt from those who are good at it. Finally, with others assistant and my effort, I’m proficient at playing various kinds of songs by guitar. This experience tells me an important lesson. One should never give up when have difficulties and be confident on own self.

9.每天听或看新闻,还是不定期看新闻
I prefer to read news everyday and this habit has become a part of my daily life. 1. it helps me to keep pace with the development of society as I can know about what happened in time. 2.it offers me a good opportunity to learn about various kinds of information everyday. The stories or reports in the newspapers or TV greatly broaden my horizon and rich my mind. Besides that, I can talk about the issues or funny stories with my friends or family everyday, which make life more colorful and enjoyable.

10. what do you think is the most important quality of a working environment: good leaders, good colleagues, or flexible time?
From my point of view, I think the most important quality of a working environment is a good leaders. As we all know, the leaders are those who set the goal and make plans. A good leader who considers things from a broader perspective can help to avoid many potential problems and make working more efficiently.

Another point worth mentioning is that it is the leaders who lead the team members to fight for the goal. Thus, with a good leader who can effectively motive their subordinate, I will be full of passion and energy in this working environment .Besides that, a good leader who cares much about their employees will make me feel warm and willing to put more effort into work.

11. Agree or disagree: cell phone changes our lives greatly
From my point of view, I think cell phone has greatly changed our lives. Firstly, it offers us an effective and efficient way to communicate with families and friends. No matter where you are, you can easily get in touch with them and talk to them directly. Another point worth mentioning is that with the development of technology, cell phone can conveniently connect to the internet. Thus people can surf the internet to get the information they want, send emails and play games through cell phones. Besides that, cell phone has many other functions. It can serves as a music player, a memory or even a camera. All of these make a significant effect on daily life and changes the way people living.

12.Describe the most important development of your country in the past 20(/25?) years. Explain why this development is important?
The most important development of my country is the wide spread use of internet, which has a significant effect on people’s life. One great thing about internet is that it provides seas of information of various kinds of fields. And it is very effective and easy for people to get access to this information.2 make communication with friends who live far away. For example, through internet, it is very convenient for me to send emails to my best friends who live abroad and talk with her on line.

13.Parents are the best teachers.
1.children spend a lot of time with their parents which means the parents have more chances and time to influence, guide and teach their children.2.parents will never lose their patience when the children ask questions repeatedly or make mistakes. 3.parents are those who mostly care about their children and will spare no effort to teach them and help them to have a better development. For example, whenever I'm trapped into difficulties and feel depressed, my parents are always the first to encourage me and offer their advices to me.

14.你学过的一个东西。然后解释下
The experience I gonna talk about is learning to play guitar when I was in high school. I have never played any instruments before and I’m not good at music, so playing guitar seems a little difficult for me. But I didn’t give up and kept practicing. Besides that, I participated in a guitar club of my school and learnt from those who are good at it. Finally, with others assistant and my effort, I’m proficient at playing various kinds of songs by guitar. Now I usually play some of my favorite songs, which helps me relax.

15.favorite activity with family in your childhood
play volleyball. 1.I'm crazy on playing volleyball and most of my family members are good at playing volleyball. So playing volleyball with them helps me to progress and become more skillful in volleyabll.2.offers a good opportunity for my family to communicate with each other. We laugh, we play and we share our own story with each other. This do great help to enhance the relationship among us. 3.playing volleyball do good to my physical condition and prepare me for the further challenge.

16.class assignment 早上做还是晚上做好,为什么
From my point of view, I think it's better to do class assignment in the morning. 1.doing assignment in the morning is more effectively and efficiently. You know, that after a sound and safe sleep, one will get a clear head and be more energetic. 2. if you come across some problems in your assignment, you can discuss the problems with friends or call the teacher for help in the rest of day. 3. after a whole day’s study, one may feel so tired to do class assignment in the night, and be rash to finish it without abundant carefulness.

17.Describe a friend of yours. Explain how you became friends.
My best friend is my roommate who lives with me in the campus. Our characteristics are so different that we do not talk a lot at first. However, once I was ill in hospital, she came to visit me every day after school and took care of me. She imparted what the teacher taught in class and share the funny story happened in school with me. During that time, we talked a lot and knew more about each other. We even found that we have the same hobby that is playing volleyball. So we gradually become good friends and often play volleyball together.

18.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Personality changes with age.
I agree with the statement that personality changes with age. When people are young, they tend to be more energetic and would like to purse something exciting and maybe dangerous, like the extreme sports. They are willing to face the challenge and learn about new things. When people grow older, they tend to be modest and do not want to take a risk. They become more tolerate to different opinions.

19.你在做某件事,这时候有人要你做另外一件你不想做的事,你怎么办?
I think it depends on the specific situation. If he/she is in trouble or in emergence and I’m able to help him/her, then no matter what I’m doing, I will stop to try my best to offer help. But if I’m doing something very essential, while there is someone asking me to spend time on the other things that do not very important, I will tell him/her to ask me when I have spare time. If what the others want me to do is meaningless and a waste of time, I will directly explain and refuse them.

20.有的人喜欢 plan for the future, 有的人喜欢活在当下 , 你喜欢哪种?
I prefer to plan for the future. The reasons are as followings. Firstly, planning for the future and setting a goal for the future will make me more positive and optimistic about future. Because with a plan for the future, what I do today is a preparation for tomorrow. Following the plan and take effort day after day, I will finally get to the destination. Secondly, making a specific and reasonable plan for the future helps avoiding some potential problems. You know, without a proper plan from the long run, one may come across a series of occasional affairs in the future.

21.说一件你在不久未来会去做的 activity.
I will volunteer to be a tour guide in my hometown.

22.有些人认为上课要记笔记,有些人则认为不需要笔记或者很少记。问你的意见。
I think it is necessary to make note in the class. One great thing about making notes is that it helps students to better concentrate on what the teacher teaches. This will cause a positive effect on learning and help students to have a deeper understanding of the knowledge. 2. taking notes is conducive to strengthen the memory and offers a good opportunity to review the lessons when preparing for exams. Besides that, students can add what they do not understand or questions in the note and discuss with friends or ask teachers.

描述一件你感兴趣的历史事件

The history event I’m interested is the invention of the first digital computer, which was called ENIAC. ENIAC was built by several American physicists and engineers in 1946. It was initially built for the United States military to calculate and used for almost ten years. Although this computer is not advanced like the modern computer, it caused a huge effect on that time and made people aware of the power of the computer. It was the first time for scientist to use vacuum tubes to process data, which made a significant contribution to the development of computer.

24.dress show 是否体现 personality
I think dress show does not necessary well reflect one’s personality. First, sometime people may choose their clothes according to others’ opinion such friends’ or parents’, therefore, what they dress cannot tell much about them. Secondly, some people may have no chance to decide what they wear. For example, the solders, doctors or some other employees who are required to wear uniforms. Their dress show is can only reflect their careers rather than personalities. Besides that, in some cases, people, especially the teenagers, prefer to imitate the favorite stars or celebrities.

25.describe one way of life in your country has been changed and why it is beneficial
One way of life has been changed is the wide spread use of internet.

26.做事是喜欢刚开始就准备还是到了 due day 才开始准备,原因
I prefer to prepare at the beginning. First, setting about preparation at the beginning will offers me plenty time to have a comprehensive analysis about the situation and make a proper plan. Secondly, if I prepare at the beginning, once I come across some problems or make mistakes, I still have time to find the solution or make changes. Besides that, prepare until the due day will put a lot of pressure on me and I have little time to deal with the occasional affairs.

27.Tool, object in your daily life.
My favorite object in my daily life is the computer.

28. You prefer to face challenge all by yourself or depend on other people ’ s help.
I prefer to depend on other people's help. Firstly, from their perspective, others may quickly find out where the problem is, which will save a lot of time and energy. Secondly, some problems cannot be solved only by myself, for I cannot do well in all kinds of fields. The weakness may be others’ advantage. So the assistance from others is conducive for me to find a proper solution. Finally, through the work with others, I can practice my communication skill and enhance the ability of cooperating.

29.最重要的一天
The most important day is the day my classmates and I won a volleyball game in high school.

30.看电视是浪费时间吗 ?
I think watching TV is not a waste of time. 1.the news on TV help me to keep pace with the development of society as I can know what happened in the world in time 2.watching TV offers me a good opportunity to learn about various information, which greatly broaden my horizon and enrich my mind. 3. the soap opera or some interesting programs on TV give me a lot of entertainment, which is an effective way to help my relax and relieve the pressure from work and study.

31.What do you do to keep yourself healthy? Explains why it is more important for you?
What do I do to keep myself healthy is as followings. Firstly, I seldom eat junk food or food contain much more calorie than my body need. As we all know, taking in too much fat has a negative effect on health. So I always try to keep a balanced diet. Secondly, I often play volleyball with my friends. Playing ping-pang not only helps me to enhance my body condition but also help me to relax and relieve pressure from work and study.

32.Do you prefer celebrating birthdays or holidays with a large group of people in a party or to celebrate quiet and alone?/ with a small group of people. Which do you prefer and why?
I prefer to celebrate birthdays or holidays with a large group of people in a party. I’m an extroverted person, very sociable and talkative. So I like to get together with my friends or family to have a party. This will offer me a good opportunity to communicate with them and share own stories with each other, which will enhance the relationship among us. Another point worth mentioning is that participating in a party is a good way to relax and relieve the pressures from work and study. You know that, we laugh together and send the best wishes to each other, this is much enjoyable and make the birthday or holidays more meaningful.

33.有人喜欢把时间排得很满,有人喜欢留很多 free time 。你呢?
I prefer to have a full schedule and more actives. I’m an extroverted person, very sociable and talkative. So I like to take part in various kinds of school activities which make my life more colorful and enjoyable. One great thing about it is that it provides me more chances to communicate with others and learn from others. Secondly, I think that life is limited, so I would like to take the most use of it and experience more. Having full schedule makes me feel energetic and passive. I do not want to waste any time to just idle away.
已有 6 人评分声望 收起 理由
Sirly + 1
juliago + 1 真不容易啊
mitchelllc + 1 真好~
cico + 1
jared_78 + 1 救世主.~
hycqy + 1 很刻苦啊!

总评分: 声望 + 6   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-25
精华
帖子

寄托兑换店纪念章 Pisces双鱼座 满3年在任版主 寄托优秀版主 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 枫华正茂 枫情万种 一帆枫顺   枫华绝代 US-applicant

沙发
发表于 2010-9-18 20:34:38 |只看该作者
1# anthea123 顶一个 有这样运用机经的人就好!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-8
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal

板凳
发表于 2010-9-18 20:34:52 |只看该作者
其实这个没用。最多是给个思路。
口语不是背段子。是回复。
但是。。 还是感谢分享吧——
考高分是一个撕心裂肺的过程 你熬吗?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-7
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-9-18 23:04:17 |只看该作者
这个的确不能从根本上提高口语,只是在准备托福的过程中,没有思路了或者时间很紧张的情况下可以有个参考,减轻点准备的负担。更重要的是帮助自己建立信心。 个人之见了~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-18 23:07:11 |只看该作者
3Q~~当时准备的时候不知道口语该从何入手,开始只是写写思路,后来索性就全部写出来了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币