寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-6-23 19:20:32 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kokosvkoko 于 2011-6-23 19:22 编辑

6.23 Only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching.
  Movies have become one of the most important things in our society nowadays. Most of us like watching movies at weekend with our families or friends, and we also like talking about movie stars at free time. When it comes to movie itself, some people hold the opinion that only movies are worth watching if they reflect something about real life. While others don’t agree with this idea, they said that other movies also worth watching although they don’t tell some real life things. As for me, I agree with the latter ones.
  Cartoon which tells us nothing about real life is one of the most popular types of movies. We like cartoon not only for its lovely characters but also for its fantastic stories, and most of them are extremely different from our real life. Just as UP, for instance, which is the most famous movie in 2009. The interesting story has attracted a lot of people go to cinemas. After watching it, most of us feel relaxing . In my opinion, cartoon movie is worth watching because it shows us a fantasy world and develop our imagination.
  Some people interested in horror films that also depict about unreal world. This kind of movies always like telling us stories about ghost and stuff. For it could bring us a lot of exciting, most young people love to watch horror films. There is no way around the fact that the story told in horror movies couldn’t happen in our real world, but such films are also worth watching for it could give us visual and optical stimulation.
  We cannot deny the fact that we can acquire norms and values about the real world after watching some movies which reflect our life, but get some deeper understanding of life is not the only purpose of watching movies. Most of us regard movie as a tool of entertainment and relaxations.
  For what I’ve discussed above, it is easy to draw the conclusion that most kinds movies such as cartoon and horror movies are worth watching even though they have nothing to do with our real world.

使用道具 举报

RE: Daily Writing by kokosvkoko [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Daily Writing by kokosvkoko