注册时间
2010-5-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-7-30 17:36:19 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 zhengyuyu123 于 2011-7-30 18:23 编辑

topic:do you agree or disagree with the following statement:it is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have good sense of humor.

when it comes to make friends with others, public display sheer variant opinion to it.some people believe that consorting a humour individul have more advantages,in contrast,other think that association with a smart person provide them convience in many aspects.from my point of view, considering  the possible difficulty in my life, my own knowledge and the desire of success, i prefer to have a intelligent friend.

the first reason might be the help of intelligent friends.every day,every minute,faceing a large number of dilemmas and questions,common mortals afflicted by the inability to deal with them.at exactly that time, it is intelligent friends who could extricate you from torment.in other words, caeative thinking of clever friends is able to offer you different and plentiful methods and advices to resolve the problem.therefore,with help of clever friends,torment of difficulty should be assuaged.of course, the same with many problems.

in addition,a smart person usually is knowledgeable. as a result of the penetration of shortcut and learning method, a wise person always is master of one field or even several ones.comprehending these insightful shortcuts and learning skills,which instructed by a intelligent friend,a individual whose intelligence is ordinary could be knowledgeable as well.for example,in the past,i didn't unterstand how to learn and use calculus even studied it almost two years.to promote my calculus,i consulted a brilliant friend who often got a high-score in calculus.after then,a effective learning method of his illuminated me.for these reasons,a intelligent friend make public knowledgeable and insightful.

finally,more possiblities to be successful with brilliant friends.no one can deny that seldom can wise people be unsuccessful.as we know,social network contribute largely to one's career and business.consequently,making friends with intelligent guarantee that not only do you get more knowledgeable but also have a superb social network.for instance,nowadays,although there are descreasing number of avalibale jobs for graduates, it is possible to commence their own business in virtue of the superb social network,as a result they have more chances to be successful.thus,success always followed by intelligent friends.

however, it is rather superficial to say that humor friends are worthless.taking into account the considerable amount of pleasure that humor friends creat,people should make friends with humor one as well.

in conclusion, smart friends have more merits as a more popular choice than humor ones.therefore, i reinforce my standpoint that making friends with intelligent people is better than the counterpart action with humor people.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-7-30 22:26:23 |只看该作者
晕啊,写作小组满员了加不进去,没人改啊。。

使用道具 举报