使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 23:46:43 |只看该作者
9月15日20100925NA Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past.

Nowadays, some people assert that currently young people in today(currently 和 in today 重复了吧) more rely on their parents than before. Other(others) hold the view that the last several decades(over the past decades) have seen(前头缺少主语) a decline in parental influence on children. As for me, I support the latter one and believe that young people are less dependent on their parents in today than in the past.

To begin with, currently young people often make discussions(decisions) on their own without their parents' help. In the past, young people who had to make discussion(decisions) were willing to (一句话里不能有两个动词,前头有make了)turn to their parents for advises. It has become(去掉) a huge change between the two generations. Nowadays, an increasing number of students have their opinions on the incidents which is going to be confronted with(face to 更贴切点). And it is probable that young people perfer to determine on their problems, partly because every child wants to be an independent adult respected by others.

Besides, with the advanced science and technology, young people is affected not by parents, but by many other ways(这里不应该是not only but also么? 不然你这的衔接关系不通啊). Internet plays a(an) important role in young people's ideas. Met with difficulties, the youngs is(are) likely to search the information which is helpful and useful to solve the problems on the Internet(with their life 才说的通巴). And  TV(program) also has an influence in the young people's minds. For example, my deskmate Frank wanted(want) to buy a computer recently, but he had no idea about how to choose a suitable one. Meanwhile, his parents were not proficient (expert)at modern technology. So after he contrasted several brands of computers on the Internet and watch advertisements about computers on the TV, he made his final discussion(decision这个单词错了3遍了,请牢记区别!). It is obvise(obvious) that we become less dependent on their(our) parents(但建议做好用客观词,比如 people become……), for the appearance of Internet and the TV (progarm).

In addition, young people have more freedom in today than in the past. In other words, parents lose control over youngsters. Young people often feel that they have nothing in common with their parents and maybe they have a generation gap, so their parents' influence in their lives decreases(so the influence from their parents on their lives are decrease). At the same time, young people have more time and efforts (这两个不能并列吧,不是同属性啊)in today than in the past to do whatever they want, which is called freedom.

In summary, based on reasons I discussed above, It is clear that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past, for the decline of parents' influence, popularity of Internet and TV and freedom of youngsters(and 有点多了). Additionally, I find it likely that this trend will continue and young people's dependence on parents (also)will continue to decrease.

抱歉这么晚才发来 偷懒去了  嘻嘻

欢迎你来改我的作文~
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1300217-3-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-17 08:53:10 |只看该作者
笔记哥我们又一个小组了~~~
请尽快传作文哦~~~
这是我的帖子~~~请批改!!!
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1292096-7-1.html
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-17 21:35:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 heyx 于 2011-9-17 23:08 编辑

9月16日  综合+独立
TPO 13
A&D There is never a reason for people to be rude (impolite) to another person. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
如果梦想是值得的,那就捍卫它。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-18 17:07:17 |只看该作者
对不起,这两天校庆,有点忙,争取今晚改完

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-18 17:15:19 |只看该作者
9.17综合不应该写的是tpo15么?13我没做过

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-18 22:26:51 |只看该作者
916 20100821NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? There is never a reason for people to be rude (impolite) to another person. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

When it comes to what attitude a person should have to others, it has many arguments on it. The majority of people claim that it is difficult to behave well continuously, especially/whenever you are) in complex conditions or in pressure; the others advocate that rude behavior should be avoided all the time. Admittedly, no one can guarantee being/that he is) in good manner no matter what the situation is. Nevertheless, I still conceive that people should try their best to behave politely without exceptions.

First and foremost, being polite to others always is one's virtue, which shows one's cultivation. Meanwhile, the polite behavior helps people to deal with troubles efficiently. In other words, if one cannot control his rude manner, it is certain that he has a bad self-discipline. Although one may explain that he is in pressure or that the condition he met in is so complicated that he lost control, a bad manner cannot lead to a wonderful result that one wants. If one can control his or her behavior when facing a dilemma, it means that he or she possesses some certain merits well acquired by well-educated experiences. 前后有什么因果关系呢?没看明白That won't make the troubles develop from bad to worse.

In addition, to cherish our friends, people have no reason to be rude to another person, even our competitors. Friends will give us a hand when we are in trouble and comfort us when we feel frustrated, so we cannot be rude to them. One day if we took/take our friends' help for granted and behave badly to hurt them, we would /will miss the kind/deserved friends. Even we should not be rude to our competitors, for the competitor is a mirror to show our weaknesses and shortages from ourselves. If we are rude to treat our competitors, 这个因果如何成立they will leave from us and we won't observe our shortcomings. 例子与上文不同Take one of my best friends Tom for example; he used to be one of my competitors in the English speech contest. In the process of preparation, I give him some advices and pointed out some shortcomings of his speech. He didn't agree with me and got angry at me with disdain, but I didn't be angry at him as he treated me and still in good manner. As the consequence, he failed in the contest and realized his shortages. After that, he made friends with me sincerely. It told us the fact that politeness is a good merit for us to obtain friendship.

Finally, a good manner will have a positive/postive influence in people's health. That means that one's rudeness is not only hurt other's feeling, but also impair their own/ one's health. The long life always needs an open heart and a happy mind, so there is totally no reason to be rude to others in any case. For instance, my grandfather has lived in a happy life, because he is very friendly/kind to all kinds of peoples. He was an official of local government before retiring/he retired. Though he used to be busy in his works, he was still in good behavior. The psychological crutch supported him and made him feel young and happy. 是说心理上的拐杖使他开心吗?We don't know how old we can live, but we can control our emotion and regulate the bad manner to make us live longer.

In summary, based on the reasons I discussed above, it is obvious that people have many advantages to control their bad manners and being rude to others will decline one's cultivation, lose friends and impair their bodies/health 感觉impair health 有点奇怪, 不知道对不对. Everyone should/is supposed to have politeness to treat another person.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 18:09:16 |只看该作者
占楼准备晚间修改
大爱沙滩、日光浴
网球控

使用道具 举报