声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-6 23:19:19 |只看该作者
TPO13 综合  最初写的因为操作失误所以丢失了部分,现在这篇是东补西补出来的。比较悲催

In the listening passage we clear learn that even though the professor admit the negative points which the reading passage mentioned, she still think the fossil business do more good to the fossils than the harm.

The first point that mentioned in the reading passage is that with more and more private collector buy fossils, fewer fossils will be displayed to the public. Thus, it will reduce people's interest on fossils. However, professor says, there are a lot of schools which do not have the right to buy fossils, while with the fossil business, they are able to buy some and can show the fossils to their students and public.

Another negative point is the scientists' worrying on the lose information of fossils. The reading material tells us that if fossils have been collected by private collectors, scientists may lose some information on some most important fossils. However, she points out that it the private collector want to collect a fossil, she or he will certainly let scientists know it in order to find out whether it is fake or not. So scientists will actually never miss anything.

As to the last negative point that untrained people may destroy other fossils and ignored the position of fossils. The professor can't deny this kind of destroys. But she says in this way, more fossils have been found instead of being conserved underground without knowing by anyone. And she believes it is better for the fossils to be found than staying underground.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-7 19:54:44 |只看该作者

综合:TPO16
In the listening passage we learn that Britain now published new guidelines to meet with the problems that archaeology faced. In the reading passage, it clearly list the problems by the aspects of constructive damage, financial and the archaeology career. And the new guidelines make a clear explanation to each its counterpart.

The first problem is the construction project may lead to the damage of some artifacts and usually no one is going to take the response. In the new guidelines, it states that companies should let the archaeologists examine whether this field have some artifacts or not. If there are some, then the company should work out a new plain to avoid destroy, for instance, they may build around this place.

Another problem is that even some artifacts have been well protected by the government, others failed to get any support from the government. Thus, lead to destroy of the artifacts. In the new guidelines, we know that the company, who first find the artifacts during the construction, should pay for the further research of the artifacts they found. Thus, solve the financial problem.

The last one is the limitation of being a archaeology. It said that though many people want to become a archaeology, there are less jobs offered in the universities and the government agencies. While the new guidelines says that according to the rule that company should invite some archeologists to examine the existent of artifacts, and help them work out a way to avoid the damage, more jobs will be offered for them.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-7 19:56:19 |只看该作者
10.7 独立
The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

With more kinds of convenient vehicles have been invented, and the emerging of travel agency, people now have more and more choices on the type of traveling. They can choose everything for their trip, including the vehicles, the route. Of course, you needn't bother yourself thinking about all of that if you are willing to travel in a group led by a tour guide like some people nowadays. But, different from them, if I have a chance to take a trip, I would rather thinking about all these details by myself.

The ideal trip I want to take is totally designed by me. I mean every detail as far as I can think about. These are important parts of my trip because a trip which I will take must be the one I like. The details include not only the destination, but also the route and the atmosphere around me. I can't image the result that if I just handle my trip to someone who never know me. Will they possibly know which kind of restaurant I like? Or will they know which place I want to stay for a little bit longer? The travel agency must balance most of the travels' propose and they can't just change their routine for me. If I design the trip by myself, this kind of things will not happen.

Also, I believe that the trip designed by myself can give me more flexible time to enjoy the trip. I mean, there are always sometime that some thoughts come up with my mind and let me change my routine. Maybe I think a place is beautiful and I want to stay there for a little bit long time, or I suddenly want to change my destination into other places. The travel agency have a rigid routine before they start their group travel and they normally won't change it unless they can't finish the whole for some reasons.

Some people may argue that even people who travel in a group led by the guide cannot have a flexible time, at least they can know some information about the place from the guide. However, in my opinion, if you want to know this kind of knowledge, you can search it on the internet and I am sure that you can get enough information you need for this trip. Besides, I think it is an interesting thing to search the information associate to my destination. I believe I won't get bored by that.

Above all, I think it is best to design your own trip plan before you start to a traveling. You can not only enjoy your flexible timetable, but also learn some knowledge you need for the trip.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-7 23:22:45 |只看该作者
93# byebyehaku
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-8 19:14:54 |只看该作者
The best way to travel is in a group led bya tour guide.

With more kinds of convenient vehicles have been invented, and the emerging (emergence) of travel agency, people now have more andmore choices on the type of traveling. They can choose everything for theirtrip, including the vehicles, the route. Of course, you needn't bother yourselfthinking about all of that if you are willing to travel in a group led by atour guide like some people nowadays. But, different from them, if I have achance to take a trip, I would rather thinking about all these details bymyself.

The ideal trip I want to take is totallydesigned by me. I mean every detail as far as I can think about. These areimportant parts of my trip because a trip which I will take must be the one Ilike. The details include not only the destination, but also the route and theatmosphere around me. I can't image the result that if I just handle my trip tosomeone who never know me. Will they possibly know which kind of restaurant Ilike? Or will they know which place I want to stay for a little bit longer? Thetravel agency must balance most of the travels' propose(propose 动词
proposal or proposition) andthey can't just change their routine (route) for me. If I design the trip bymyself, this kind of things will not happen.

Also, I believe that the trip designed bymyself can give me more flexible time to enjoy the trip. I mean, there arealways sometime that some thoughts come up with (提出,提议
We weren't able to come up with any new suggestions.
) my mind and let mechange my routine (route). Maybe I think a place is beautiful and I want tostay there for a little bit long time, or I suddenly want to change mydestination into other places. The travel agency have a rigid routine (route)before they start their group travel and they normally won't change it unlessthey can't finish the whole for some reasons.

Some people may argue that even people whotravel in a group led by the guide cannot have a flexible time, at least theycan know some information about the place from the guide. However, in myopinion, if you want to know this kind of knowledge, you can search it on theinternet and I am sure that you can get enough information you need for thistrip. Besides, I think it is an interesting thing to search the informationassociated to my destination. I believe I won'tget bored by that.

Above all, I think it is best to designyour own trip plan before you start to a traveling. You can not only enjoy yourflexible timetable, but also learn some knowledge you need for the trip.

整体印象:写的很好,语言很流畅,句式,词汇变化也很丰富。但我觉得有个问题: toefl 作文有点偏向于学术性的写作,应体现客观性。文章中运用太多I, you 等主观性词汇,我觉得可以进行一些修改。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-8 19:39:39 |只看该作者
95# zhangzbupt
谢谢建议……我会好好改进的~!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-8 19:40:44 |只看该作者
10.8 综合 TPO11

综合:
In the lecture, we clear learn that the decline in book reading doesn't mean the stop of our culture. And she cast doubt on three points which is mentioned in the reading passage.

The reading passage says that literature can give people the intellectual stimulation that nothing else can match. So, the decline in book reading is unfortunate for people missing out on benefit from the literature. But the professor doesn't agree with this point. She figure out that besides the literature, there are lots of other books, such as books about science.

Also, the reading passage says it is not a good phenomenon that people nowadays tend to watching TV or listening to music instead of reading book. But the professor says that our culture has been changed. We can benefit from other ways like music and movie. The professor asserts that no one can say that a person who watches a movie is wasting his or her time because he or she can really learn something from it.

The last point that mentioned in the reading passage is about the poor standard of today’s readers. It says that because there are fewer people who really want to read, many talent writers cannot live on writing. Thus, lead to fewer serious literatures. However, the professor doubt on that point and think the reason that lead to fewer serious writes is the poor standard of today's writers. She says that today's writers usually write some articles that hard for people to understand. That is no wonder people do not want to buy their books.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-8 19:42:30 |只看该作者
10.8 独立
Some people think that Internet provide us a lot of valuable information, while others think with so much information may cause some problems.

Thanks to the introduction of Internet, it provides people such a mass of information in a second that they may never get in their whole lifetime in the past. Many people are benefit from the information which offered by the Internet while at the same time, some of them suffer from it a lot. And unfortunately, I am one of them. I think with so much information some problems will be created.

Every morning when I open my computer and connect to the Internet there are some advertisements appear on my screen. And when I check my mail box, it is normal for me to receive at least five advertisement mails. I do believe that Internet has provide me a platform to get as much information as I want, but besides the information I need, almost half of my life has been filled up with these kind of advertisements. It’s really bothering me a lot.

Besides, the convenient of Internet will be used by some terror groups to plan some upheavals. And because the way they communicate with each other is the internet, it is very hard for police to trace their footprint and arrest them. The best example is the upheaval happened in London several weeks ago. It seems began with an article published on the Internet which fired folks’ unsatisfied to the government. Thousands of people get together to rob the shops, destroyed the facilities, and went against the policemen. They connected with each other and planed the next movement through the Internet, for example the website called twitter or some chatting software. Even the thought of supervisor the world they published in the webpage is impossible for the large amount of information on the Internet.

In addition, it has been a big problem nowadays that the safety of the information on the Internet. We all know a kind of computer geek named hacker, who master a lot of information on internet and steal other people's information and sold it illegally. It is really terrible that one day you find that your password has been stolen and your personal information or some top secrete documents of your company has been sold to other companies. And even though we use lots of measures to prevent our passwords from been stolen, it seems that hacker can always find the bug of the protection system and get your information if they want to.

Above all, I fully convinced that Internet has brought us los of valuable information, and let us know the world we live better than ever before. But we can't deny that someone will use the convenient to bother normal people's life, and make the Internet less attractive than before.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-8 19:45:55 |只看该作者
94# reginakishu
谢谢批改~~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 12:02:33 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 amanda330 于 2011-10-9 12:06 编辑

Thanks to the introduction of Internet, it provides people such a mass of information in a second that they may never get in their whole lifetime in the past. Many people are benefit from the information which is offered by the Internet while at the same time, some of them suffer from it a lot. And unfortunately, I am one of them. I think with so much information some problems will be created. ; Z! b( V) i9 w0 l: F

Every morning when I open my computer and connect to the Internet there are some advertisements appearing on my screen. And when I check my mail box, it is normal for me to receive at least five advertisement mails. I do believe that Internet has provided me a platform to get as much information as I want, but besides the information I need, almost half of my life has been filled up with these kinds of advertisements. It’s really bothering me a lot.

Besides, the convenient of Internet will be used by some terror groups to plan some upheavals. And because the way by which they communicate with each other is the internet, it is very hard for the police to trace their footprint and arrest them. The best example is the upheaval happened in London several weeks ago. It seems to begin with an article published on the Internet which fired folks’ unsatisfied(unsatisfaction) to the government. Thousands of people got together to rob the shops, destroy the facilities, and went against the policemen. They connected with each other and planed the next movement through the Internet, for example the website called twitter or some chatting software. Even the thought of supervisor the world they published in the webpage is impossible for the large amount of information on the Internet.

In addition, it has been a big problem nowadays that the safety of the information on the Internet(话没说完啊). We all know a kind of computer geek named hacker, who masters a lot of information on internet and steals other people's information and sells it illegally. It is really terrible that one day you find that your password has been stolen and your personal information or some top secrete documents of your company have been sold to other companies. And even though we use lots of measures to prevent our passwords from been stolen, it seems that hacker can always find the bug of the protection system and get your information if  they want to.

Above all, I fully convinced that Internet has brought us los of valuable information, and let us know the world we live better than ever before. But we can't deny that someone will use the convenient to bother normal people's life, and make the Internet less attractive than before.

内容太充实了,就是结尾是不是没时间了,可以再概括一下你的观点。跟你作文一比,我写的太空洞了。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 13:03:03 |只看该作者
100# amanda330 的确是结尾没有时间了……因为原来没有想过类似的例子,很匆忙的结尾了……= =
被看出来了、、这么明显么?
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生