使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-9 22:29:02 |只看该作者
with the high development of modern society, most if not all the parts of society in terms of technology and economy had been changed around the turn of last century, education which is the most important aspect all over the time is not a exception.(这个句式来回看了两三边,觉得挺好)some teachers may say students don’t want to study and are difficult to teach now. however, I believe the majority hold that it is easier that ones are be educated in rent years, because of some reasons as following.
        First and foremost, with the advent of modern science, more and more education facilities and applications, like pc, I phone, and electronic dictionary appear to help individuals getting the information needed much easier. It’s undeniable that all kinds of tools are never as handy as they are at present. and people benefit from these education facilities and applications so much ,an illustrating example is my experience with studying English on my own. after graduation from college, I want to develop my skills to extend my vision by taking English course. At that time with a full time job ,I have no time to commute between workplace and school. so I bought an iPhone that I can study English whenever and wherever. iPhone have electronic dictionary for looking up words, voice device for recording my practical speaking , iPod for listening, and camera for taking picture of reading material etc. in this case, it’s the modern technology that makes study easier .
        Besides, education opportunity is much easier for people who live in desolate areas to get, for the transportation condition is improved with the economy soaring .and thus all the kids can go to school and become educated. As we all know, students in lonely mountains have no school to go or have only remote school miles away which need hours of walk to arrive. In decades, a great number of road were built and every village has road to go outside, most of the territory are connected. the students have private school bus to go to school and can complete their education. Therefore, even the ones live in remote area can be educated by now.
        What’s more, financial aid from the government or private founds provide the poor with enough money to cover the education cost, and no more student will lose their opportunity to accomplish education because of poverty. for instance, all kinds of additional fees were canceled and the cost of going to elementrary school and high school decreased so much , and thus they can complete education before college in china. There is extra financial support (我觉得财政支持在这儿更合实际情况哈,楼主参考)for the college students to support them .all of this happen in twenty years. That’s why I insist that people is getting easy to be educated.
        To summarize, result from the highly science development and economy soaring , education facilities and applications are no more handy as they are at present, and transportation improvement enable students to go to school ,and the financial aid assist them to cut the cost. so I have to say people are now easier to become educated than in the past.
修改完了,楼主参考,这两天连续值班,回复晚了,不好意思,:loveliness:
口语帖https://bbs.gter.net/forum.ph ... =1390223&extra=
听写贴[url=https://bbs.gter.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&t

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-10 01:25:18 |只看该作者
1月9日 101211NA  Which would you prefer, Working 3 days a week with long hours or working 5 days a week with short hours?

In recent years, some one come up with new working hours like 3days a week with long hours,in order to have more days off. In the meantime the majority of people still hold that 5 days a week with short hours is a better and practical choice. I ,given the choice, would rather 5 days a week with short hours. there are some reasons as follow.

first and foremost, for decades, people are used to have 5 days to work a week, and benefit from such arrangement. Because we can do everything needed during weekdays, and take 2days off to have something fun. If we have the new workday --3days a week, we will have to hurry to complete our work, taking children to school, and take care of everything in 3 days. That's impossible to get everything done in less days when we have more work hour. In this case,5 days a week is the practical one for people to work and do some other things we need to do.

On the other hand, overwork is inefficient and dangerous to both the employers and employees. It's no doubt that Ones need enough time to get energy after work. obviously, ones can't be efficient if they are exhausting for long-lasting work. An illustrating example is the news that an experienced train driver have a terrible accident after 28 hours work. That's a tragic that the train went out off the railway and lots of passengers got hurt and some people even lose their life. therefore employees do need enough time to rest every day. It is another significant contributor that ones should insist to have 5days a week with short hours.

What's more, human health is what the goverment must think about any new regulation of civilian life. According to a great deal of research, biological clock like getting up early and go to bed early is essential to human health. For instance, two years ago, I work for a elementary school as a language teacher. At that time, I can't go to bed until one o'clock in the morning everyday .So much work to do and so less time to rest .It is just the first week that I lost ten pounds. And about two month later, I have to go to hospital because of being ill. that's why I view short daily hours as the one which is good for individuals.

In a nutshell, having 5 days a week with short hours is the must choice that ones not only get enough time to complete their daily work and take rest, but keep healthy as well.
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-10 01:26:34 |只看该作者
17# 猛龙过江
谢谢,辛苦了,
上班边准备考试,佩服
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-10 01:28:31 |只看该作者
14# danteksj

石头,你太好了,:handshake :hug:
就冲你,我不能再用错了
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-10 09:18:30 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 柠檬阿猪 于 2012-1-10 10:22 编辑

/ M: P2 L  `7 U1 y5 O* Q! ]

In recent years, some one come up with new working hours like 3days a week with long hours, in order to have more days off. In the meantime the majority of people still hold that 5 days a week with short hours is a better and practical choice. I, given the choice,(插入语啊,学习一个) would rather 5 days a week with short hours. There are some reasons as follow.8 [, }0 F% p* o
8 u. ^" u* f' e- _* b2 E

First and foremost, for decades, people are used to have 5 days to work a week, and benefit from such arrangement. Because we can do everything needed during weekdays, and take 2days off to have something fun. If we have the new workday --3days a week, we will have to hurry to complete our work, taking children to school, and take care of everything in 3 days.加个什么例子吧,比如某天被迫加班,然后所有事情变得一团乱什么的。。LZ参考) That's impossible to get everything done in fewer days when we have more work hour. In this case, 5 days a week is the practical one for people to work and do some other things we need to do.
@  X( k1 V: k

On the other hand, overwork is inefficient and dangerous to both the employers and employees. It's no doubt that ones need enough time to get energy after work. Obviously, ones can't be efficient if they are exhausting for long-lasting work. An illustrating example is the news that an experienced train driver had a terrible accident after 28 hours work. That's a tragic that the train went out off the railway and lots of passengers got hurt and some people even lose their life. Therefore employees do need enough time to rest every day. It is another significant contributor that ones should insist to have 5days a week with short hours.

What's more, human health is what the gover
nment must think about any new regulation of civilian life. According to a great deal of research,
(加个regularly应该意思表达更完整)biological clock like getting up early and go to bed early is essential to human health. For instance, two years ago, (从这之后的动词是不是该用过去时比较好点?)I work for an elementary school as a language teacher. At that time, I can't go to bed until one o'clock in the morning everyday .So much work to do and so less time to rest. (这个短句用的很好啊)It is just the first week that I lost ten pounds. And about two month later, I have to go to hospital because of being ill. that's why I view short daily hours as the one which is good for individuals.1 ?$ |# @4 l; E, h4 z7 C7 g

In a nutshell, having 5 days a week with short hours is the must choice that ones not only get enough time to complete their daily work and take rest, but keep healthy as well.

LZ要注意首字母大写的问题啊~
短语搭配用得很流畅啊,学习了~
水平有限,希望对LZ有帮助。。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-10 18:18:08 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-11 00:08:57 |只看该作者
22# waterblue01
谢谢楼上,改得非常用心
:handshake 我大写字母老是记不住
一战时候全部木有大写啊因为那时候我竟然不知道要大写,也许曾经知道过,忘记了哈哈,
还能再神奇点吗
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-11 01:06:43 |只看该作者
1月10日 101105NA  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Spending money on traveling or vacation is better than saving money for future.

With the development of modernization, the fast paced life and the better economy condition make more and more people consider a vacation to relax every year. Parts of people still hold that it would be better to save up for future than spend a rather large sum of money on traveling. But I would rather like to take a vacation per year. The reasons are as follow.

First and foremost, it is undeniable that having a vacation to rest is essential for people to keep health for both mind and physical. Obviously, with the development of society, people never stand much higher pressure than they are at present, especially for the office employees, like stock dealers , investment bankers, editors of fashion magazine, and computer engineers and so on. In recent years, there are quite many cases that persons who have well-paid jobs and earn large amount of salaries and bonuses suicide for high pressure. Also It is easy to know about how stressful and busy the life is through movies like“The Devil Wears Prada”.The female protagonist never seems to catch a break during the whole day. Therefore a vacation per year for stressful ones to rest is a must, and traveling expenses are not a big deal for them in general.

On the other hand, ones do need to spend time with their families and friends. After taking a job, there is no much time for common people to visit and hang out with friends who live in other cities. And even in the same city, ones do not get much time to catch up often. The longer the time, the further the relationship become. I would take the movie“The Devil Wears Prada”as an example. The female protagonist Andrea Sachs become an excellent assistant and being accepted by the boss because of her endeavor and capacity. But both her close friends and boyfriend are disappointed with her. Such an admirable job can’t make up for person she cares about. So taking a paid vacation and have a good time is beneficial for ones to maintain relationship with both families and friends.

What's more, it is undoubted that twenties or thirties is the best ages of life for ones to take all kinds of activities whatever they like. The world is big and life is full of adventures, we can save money for future but can't save time for future. Will you eat delicious food after you lose your teeth? Will you climb up the mountains when you are in wheelchair? Will you look beautiful scenes when you can't see clearly? In most cases, twenties or thirties is the age that we can afford the energy of the journey.

To sum up, taking vacations is essential for ones to keep health in stressful life, and keep in touch with families and friends. And individuals would better to travel around the world when they are energy and health enough. That's why I insist that spending money on traveling is a better choice.
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-11 11:18:24 |只看该作者
pls kindly check the attachment.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-11 23:34:11 |只看该作者
话题还能再纠结点吗?
我们都不是活雷锋啊
但ETS会不会觉得我们中国童鞋都太势利了呢
1月11日 Since people care public recognition more than money, they will work harder to obtain public recognition even though there is no more money given.

There is controversy for people that would they work harder to gain public recognition even if without an extra pay? Some of them maintain that people do value public recognition more than salary, and so they will do their best to do all the work. However, In my perspective, that is a complex issue depends on the situations where individuals are in. In general, people can not persist to work hard without an extra pay.

First and foremost, money is the thing that people need to support their family , even though public recognition is a considerable factor they care about. For the common people, work is what they must have, and probably the only source of their family financial. Kids need to go to school, and old parents need medical care. Without a reasonable pay according to their work performance, people will leave for a better occupation which may have equal or even higher public recognition. In western countries, where there is completely social insurance system to solve living problem, there is probability ones can just do what they want to do and enjoy their work without economic pressure. But in china at least, most if not all the people can not afford to family needs and will not work harder with no extra pay .

On the other hand, people who do work harder even if there is no more money offered have other pursuits like promotion or good chance to get a name. Public recognition just is the first step for them to get higher pay. It is usual that people do not emphasis salary too much at first years of career .Having a good experience is more important for them, but a well-paid job is their next and final goal. Also Some actors or actress would like to act in movies which are directed by famous directors even with no pay. But they will not do it forever. Achieving their goal, they will make money then. Employees work hard to please the boss in order to get a promotion too. Therefore, with no additional pay now or in the future, people will not work harder just for public recognition.

To sum up, people need a higher pay to afford their family, and those who work with no extra pay actually aim to get other benefits like promotion or chance to be get a name and get more money in the end. That is why I hold that public recognition is not enough to fulfill people's needs.
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-12 00:34:22 |只看该作者
“ETS会不会觉得我们中国童鞋都太势利了呢” ---笑shi我啦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-12 19:31:55 |只看该作者
不知道传上去没有

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-12 22:05:54 |只看该作者
fyi

pls check the attachment!

Regards

ideal

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-13 05:39:39 |只看该作者
抱歉,交晚了
1月12日 100130NA Do you agree that the government should support the scientific research even it has no practical use.

Since the beginning of industry revolutionary in last century, science has becoming one of the most important factors that have effects on modern life. As the whole world learned, scientists and their researches are the source of the revolutionary. But, there are some people hold that the government should not give a great amount of financial founds to support researches, because most of them are useless. I have to say scientific research do worth getting this kind of support for countries, companies and individuals.
First and foremost, scientific research is beneficial for the country. Science has been the most significant power of a country. As the countries which have great influence on the whole world do have got the developed military industry with high technology. And science is the basis of that. The powerful weapons like Aircraft Carrier and nuclear weapons all come from the fruits of scientific research. Therefore, the countries which want to protect the civilians and territory can not achieve their goal without the science power.
On the other hand, to the companies, the probability of being success in the competition also depends on science. The latest and frontal development of science is the most powerful strength for these international companies to occupy the market in the worldwide. An illustrating example is Apple that have kinds of products with high popularity, especially Ipod ,Iphone, and Ipad and so on. As we all know, Iphone is the best smart cell phone which can afford all the needs with latest scientific fruit. The success of Apple strongly support that science is the best way to compete with other rivals in modern society, and compared with the profit brought up, it is a small price to spending on the research.
What's more, to individuals, science provide them with a convenient modern life. With the advent of industrialization, it is a completely change for daily life. Nowadays, science and scientific product have penetrated into every aspect of people’s life, and equip them with the efficiency and quality. For instance, housewives have been set free from piles of dirty clothes   with a washing machine, and have more time to care about themselves. Apart from that, people can go aboard by plane, and live aboard with frequent contact with families and friends by email or telephone and PC, which is unbelievable years ago. By now it is difficult for modern people to live without high-technology products. So in my view, government should develop the science to make life better.
To sum up, scientific research is beneficial for countries, companies and individuals, it is no doubt that government would spend more money on research of these aspects and will get rewards in future.
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

RE: 写作 by kikyou_lr [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子