使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-7 09:17:15 |只看该作者
2月7日 100306NA Some people believe that people should follow their ambitious dreams and goals even they are not realistic, others believe that people should focus on achieving realistic goals.

Fascinating as it looks like at first sight, following the ambitious dreams is not going to have a positive impact on the career or life of the most majority. In a realistic point of view, focusing on achieving accessible goals might be a reluctant but beneficial one for individuals who are facing the paradox of career in the intersection of life, especially the graduates.
      First and foremost, it is undoubtedly that to know and pinpoint them correctly is one of the key contributes for a graduate to take the first step to achieve realistic goals. In other words, as a freshman taking practical choice and making sure about their own capacity should be the most significant consideration. For instance, when I was an undergraduate, I want to be an editor of the well-known magazine --vogue. After couple of interviews, I started to know about my limitation as a few-experience student. By then, the plan to be an editor in a little magazine for some time came into my mind. Although it disappointed me to set aside my dream for a while, I know it is the approach to enhance my competence and train myself well enough to realize the dream. In this case, achieving realistic goals enable people to gain the access to their ambitions. By knowing that, individuals definitely are predisposed to take the practical steps into account.
      In addition, for most people from average family, they will work not only for chasing their own dreams, but also supporting their family. It is understandable that the lifetime dreams cue them an intension to fulfill it as soon as possibly. However, there is a long way to go before the dreams come true. During the long period of accumulating their own capacity and waiting for the golden opportunity, individuals have to make their living. That is why I think achieving practical goal is such an indispensable step to take. No matter one want to be an actor or a writer, it is undeniable that taking a job, related or irrelevant to the dream, to make ends. Aware of this basic fact that people have to live on their own or even must offer support to families, there is no one to question that making realistic achievements is optimum.
      To sum up, chasing dream make an irresistible appeal to people. However, realizing dreams does not seem imminent. Considering and the gravity of accumulating experience and supporting them and their families, individuals will take realistic goals to be the first choice. Certainly, it is not easily to be determined and the answer is inclusive due to people's own willingness.
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-7 10:58:40 |只看该作者
楼主是否之前考过GRE呢?您的作文里面有很多我不认识的生单词。膜拜一下!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-8 07:24:57 |只看该作者
没考过,只是遇到生词尽量记下,学用
有些单词是在ELI课上学的,就现用了
49# iBT20120304
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-8 13:54:11 |只看该作者
膜拜楼主的文~~都木有什么可以改动的赶脚。。。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
iLOVEUCLA&UCB!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-8 15:23:17 |只看该作者

批注by Lusota
感谢楼主及时地批注lusota的文~握爪~
♪ As Within, So Without ♫

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-9 12:58:46 |只看该作者
52# Lusota the most majority(actually equals to “nearly” or “almost” in the Webster, so I’m wondering about if this adj. can also be used as a noun. Maybe you can add “people” to it in any way.). " the most (adjective)+majority(noun)" 我不是用"most" as a noun. contributor我想用的是,写成动词了,专门查了下,发现中文翻译有“促成因素”的解释,但是英文释义里面没有,看来以后还是得戒掉词霸啊都是懒的。明天再向professor 确认下。 Considering and the gravity of accumulating experience and supporting them and their families。我都不知道怎么搞了个AND?居然有个and!!!我鬼上身了在运用之前明确这个词的特点和用法,这个确实是我现阶段的努力的目标之一。要用得好用的灵啊,词汇轰炸是没用的非常非常感谢
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-14 03:27:53 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kikyou_lr 于 2012-2-14 03:29 编辑

213 110815NA One of your classmates needs help with some schoolwork. Which solution would you recommend your classmate should do: to ask you for hlpe or to find a professinal tutor for help. Include reasons and details to in your response.

When it comes in to discussed, there does tend to debate about how to offer help for classmates who have difficulty with their schoolwork. Parts of people view the professional tutor or the professor of the specific major as the only and best person for guidance. Yet, against the statement, others see peers as the first choice to be selected. There is a certain truth both of the two arguments, however I strongly agree with the latter to work on the untangle issues on several grounds.
        First and foremost, asking classmates for answer or offering help to who are in difficulties is typical of the way, which cements together a good fellowship in a class. As for either one could live alone in modern society, individuals have demands for friends due to both mental and practical needs. Furthermore, personal relationship is to use as an anchor for people when searching for further development in career and life. Students definitely should interact with one another in a class of harmony and build up their personal relationship. And in a sense, relationship occurs in people's dealings with all kinds of activities, such as working out the unsure issues with classmates. By knowing that, individuals are to provide help for their classmate without hesitation.
        In addition, it is beneficial for both the help-offering one and the one in difficulty to work on the difficult schoolwork. As an ancient Chinese proverb says," even the teacher can learn more during the process of teaching others." On one hand, in the process of interpreting issues for others, they will become more and more familiar with it than they are before. In this case, teachers do benefit from the teaching activities. On the other hand, people will find out some blind point which is not concrete understanding as well. Therefore, the understanding in depth is an extra achievement for ones who are willing to think over with their classmates. To provide a notable example, I did not figure out the sequence of writing in chinese, until I became an elementary school teacher. For avoiding misleading my students, I began to check every rule of the writing. A year later, my understanding of writing rules had got an unbelievable improvement. Aware of the significance of helping others working out obstacles, it is undoubtedly for most individuals to show their solicitous and generous to classmates.
        Last, but also important, it is still worth valuable time and energy for people to work on the problems, even encounter certain one that they can not solve by themselves. In other words, facing the difficulties beyond their ability, people can benefit from the deeply thinking and research as well. What is more, they will impress the professor with such a hard-working image and an exploring spirit. That is why I think people ought to go to great length to figure out before turning to professor for guidance.
         To sum up, it does take people some time and energy to help classmates figuring out issues. However, as for the interpersonal relationship, deepen understanding of knowledge and the good impression imposed on professor, it is worthy of spending all of the efforts.
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-14
精华
帖子

烤鸭必胜

发表于 2012-2-14 16:40:52 |只看该作者
我觉得用词太过于华美就显得很纠结了