寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-2-7 17:29:22 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor.
  What friend is to human being so marble is to sculptor. Throughout the human history, friends have invariably been such a precious gift for human existence as one single greeting can warm up one's closed heart and start off a brand-new relationship. Nevertheless, friends have many different types, ranging from those who are intelligent, assiduous, reliable to those who possess a stronger sense of humor. Both of them are good characteristics for a long-term relationship,but among them,I
have a preference the people who are humorous.
  To begin with, humor, as one of the basic emotions of human, is the tendency to look at things from the mirthful side. It is the quality that makes something laughable
and interesting. Humor is the ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing and comical. It is the source of laughter and the catalyst of smiles. Humor is also
the spark that lights our eyes as well as the cause of never growing old. It is a state of mind which human being cannot live without it. To make friend with humorous
people, our world will never be short of happiness. If our friends are humorous, they will always be capable of bringing us laughter. I have a friend, though not very
intelligent, is very humorous. Everytime I feel depressed, he calls me with his comical stories together. Everytime failure defeats me, he raises me up with his optimistic
attitude. Wherever he goes, he brings happiness there. It is always hilarious to be with him. His sense of humor tells me who I am, what I want, what my innermost feelings are and how to find those feelings in the first place.
  Differs from humor, intelligence examines the nature of the real world and seeks by means of technology and hard logic to gain an understanding of it. It works with
evidence and ration.
A friend with high level of intelligence may be able to help you out some practical problems, but he may never know how to bring happiness to you. Some of my college classmates are very intelligent but few students want to play with them since they always treat everything with a solemn attitude. Although it seems that they are versatile about everything,their world is dull and monotonous since they're lack of the sense of humor.
  Unlike other animals, we human being is blessed with the gift of humor which under scrupulous cultivation, will
grow, breed, blossom, and ultimately
bear fruit. If we can understand the value of this gift, our world will be full of laughter, happiness and hope.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-2-7 18:58:30 |只看该作者
楼主可否将文章再好好排版一下呢?那样可能会看起来舒服一些。

使用道具 举报