声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-4-10 15:08:12 |只看该作者
491100430 do you agree or disagree with the following statement it is important to know about what is happening around the world, even if it doesn’t affect your personal lives?

Is it important to know about what is happening around the world? First of all , there is no doubt that people can easilier absorb much more information than before with the development of the internet,news paper, and so other meidas.Therefore some people question that we should not focus on information that will not affect our own lives because too much information cause a problem.But what I think of is that it is better know more information even that
do not affect ourselves.

First of all, knowing more information including politic , economy , education all over the world will give us more confidence
about the trend of the world.For example , my uncle Li who is a bussinessmen, always focus on the significant issues ,especially in the politic. Once I was amazed that he was concerned about a war which is far way from my country. “Some events seems to have no connection with us .” he told me, “But you should learn that the world is growing a intergral ,which means there are many concealed connections between things.And what I am doing is to find these connections and see how it will assist me.” A few years have passed since that conversation , the problem has caused a increase in the price of fuel .From this impressed event I
have learnt that we should know more information even though it
seems to be not relative with our lives.

Moreover, humans are fragile as we cannot anticipeit and prepare for the future. We may fall into a trouble that we cannot manage it only by the efforts of ourselves.As a official institution report, there are 4000 accidents happening on the road a year on average. Such terrible traffice accidents have brought 2800 lives and a larger number of casualties ,leaving a hurt in their families.There is a cute girl named Lily who is only 9 years old ,living in Shanghai ,was injured by a car . The poor family have to make
a decision weather they should saved their child because of the lack of money. Lily even
encouaged her mother to not cry for her.Since the poor family was report in the television and some other medias ,they have received many surrport . Many hearted people wanted to see this tough girl and they afforded all the money Lily needed . The operation was a success and now we can see the smile on her face. If people just focus on what relate themleves ,this wonder could not be seen .

Thirdly , the last reason that we should know more information is that it is just a good thing .If you know more information , you can understand the world better;If you know more information ,you will be able to cope some unexpected ouccurrences ;If you know more information ,you will be more wise and sane.

Although knowing much information also has a few disadvantages ,for instance, it would be use too much energy to deal with much information or it would consume the much time .It cannot
be the reason that we give up knowing more information.

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that knowing more information is good to our work is ipossible, who still wonders if the dream of assisting through information sharing, who still questions the power of what information can offer us,this essay is my answer.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-4-10 15:08:53 |只看该作者
希望帮忙改改。。这片花了1个小时诶。。。慢死了。。
另外谁能告诉我怎么上传附件!!我看不懂那个说明诶!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-22
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-4-10 15:24:43 |只看该作者
3# yemingyu444
点 高级回复
我要相信,只要努力就会有回报~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-4-10 17:05:22 |只看该作者
4# cherish2332 然后呢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-5-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-4-13 18:50:34 |只看该作者
粗改了一下
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-4-20 15:38:19 |只看该作者
Does moderntechnology help students learn more information and learn it more quickly?

From my percetive, modern technologies havetaken an important role in the daily lives of humans, especially of students.Recent years have brought many inventions that assist students learn moreinformation and learn it quickly, such as the development of computers, theexpanding of the Internet and the electric dictionary.  

In the first place, it is commonlyrecognized that it is much easier to store or manage information throughcomputers. Before the advanced technology of computers came into being, booksare the only medium people use to learn knowledge. If students who want to gaina knowledge of a certain field , they have to look for  the book they need by spending much time infinding. The example of one of my classmates, Joey, matches my point of viewperfectly. Once he was interested in a special landscape and wanted to knowmore about it, he went to area of geology in the library. Although there areclear categories , it is still difficult to find out the specific item hewanted. After all, he got the book which had taken him three hours. He wasupset and complained about why there was no computer there. In the last year,our campus has equiped  eighty computersin the library which  result in muchconvinent when students search information. Now the key word , matchinginformation we need, can be inputed to the computer so that we can gaininformation much more easily . It is how the computer works in searching storedinformation . And it is the reason drive me to believe computers do save muchtime for students.

Further more, the Internet is a undeniblefactor in assisting students in seaching information which does not be storedin the computer. Sometimes a situation occurs to us that we cannot findinformation we need in our computers or we may be still puzzled with theillustration. In this time we will turn to others or find another interpretion.The Internet is the best tools to provide a fast,convinent , accurate way ofsearching information. Revealed by a recent servey , 300 thousand searchingshave been done in only one second and 80 percents of questions can be answerdimmediately. “The Internet is an  amazinginvention .” said my friend, “ It can help us almost in every aspect of lives ,not to mention a searching for an image of a landscape.” From those examples ,we can see that the Internet not only help us in learning information forstudying, but also in our daily life. This is why I insist that the Internetmake it much easier and faster to learn information.

Also, mordern technology may have somenegetive influences. We may be distracted from what we are doing through the gamesor other attractive information from a computer or the Internet. In addition ,certain modern technology requires a essential knowledge about it , leading tosome limitations. But it cannot deny the fact that mordern technology has beenan significant role in the studyings.

To sum it up , modern technology hasprovided many practicle tools and methods to improve the efficiency of studyingin many aspects.Students with the assistance of modern techology can learn more information and learn it qucikly. Ifthere is anyone who still doubts whether modern technology can help students,this essay is my answer.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-4-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-4-20 15:39:03 |只看该作者
吐血了。。姐姐告诉我说不要用模板。。这么写得超时的半死。。关键是自己句子又不像她那么漂亮

使用道具 举报

RE: 【daily writing】yemingyu444作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册