寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-8
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-28 19:13:22 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree with the following statement? The government should support scientific research even if there’s no practical use

Personally, I agree the view that the government should support the scientific research, no matter these research whether has practical use. However, some people argue that it will waste an amount of money and resource if these research has no practical use, I will illustrate my reason in following statement.

First, to support scientific research, which has no practical use, by government will encourage scientists more engaging scientist research. It is generally know that increasingly scientist have to give up their research project or suspend research plan due to absent financial support. Hence, if government supports this research project with a great deal of finance, scientist will not stop or suspend research.

Second, government supports scientific research even though no any practices value is also promoting scientist development. For instance, a number of useful invent and creation is come from a lot of no important scientist, such as Penicillin. Although we seen no any practical value of research, it probable generate an unexpected invention or creation benefit for human being.

Finally, government support scientific research shows that government increasingly pay attention scientific research field. There is a data illustrate that due to financial crisis in few years ago, many young people choose to study a living skill in collage or some profession relate to economic in order to reduce family financial burden. As a result, a few of people want to engage scientific research. Thus, if government support scientific research, even if a no practical value research, will definitely make more young people back to the scientific research.

In conclusion, it is obviously that people is able to take advantage from the scientist research, even though some research has nothing practical value. Scientist research is becoming increasingly significant in current society. Hence, I am fully convinced that it is necessary to support scientist researcher by government.
努力
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】llllyyyqq的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发