寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-5-29 22:16:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I agree that older people could give me more valuable and meaningful advice not only for the problems I have confronted with but also for the mistakes I have made.
Experience constantly developed, earnestly reviewed and gradually accumulated by the older is invaluable for the new hand like us in the daily life. If we can obtain what they have got yesterday from not only their impressive setbacks and failure but their achievements and success, we could make fewer detours, especially when we need to make some important decisions on our personal future. I faced with two choices when I graduated from a medical school: one is to further study to acquire a master degree in some particular medical fields and the other is to find a job as a doctor in the local hospital. I was totally confused because on the one side is to fulfill my dream of making some trifling contribution to the development of medicine through my research on some diseases which are still mysterious to scientists while on the other side is to relieve patient’s suffering and to live independently. Both of them seem tempting to me. On occasion, a brief talk with a chief doctor put me forward to the latter choice. After I told him my condition, he sincerely said: If you have the enthusiasm to further study, just do it. The opportunity to pay your full attention to the research you interested in would hardly be got because the clinical work is too busy to allow you to delve into. However, you actually have a plenty of time to deal with patient things after you accomplish your research in school. I followed his advice and until now I realized that is my own idea, too.
It took the older many precious things to get their experience, such as health and time which are usually not cherished by the young. We peers all lead this life, going to bed until midnight or wasting our time on parties. We do not think we are wrong because everyone around us just do the same things. I can never forget my ill in bed grandmother have told me that health is fundamental to do any work and the time in your twenties’ have the most important influence on your life which should be filled with books and knowledge. Until today, the habit of reading and sports are really helpful in my life.
In sum, advices of the older, derived from their failure and success, provide significant reference for making our decisions and changing our life.

第一次写,请大家不吝指教!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2012-5-29 22:23:09 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 秋雨荆州 于 2012-5-29 22:31 编辑

HI,欢迎加入写作小组,做了作业之后把你的作文贴地址复制一下粘到https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1382505-1-1.html里哦,这样方便分组,方便大家查找互改,谢谢!
PS:记得在deadline之前交作业,每天晚上9点之前哦~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2012-5-30 15:52:08 |只看该作者
1# songlu87
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-5-30 16:35:41 |只看该作者
非常感谢,会继续努力的!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-30 20:57:26 |只看该作者
5.30---Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The world is changing fast, people are less happy. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although the unremitting development of advanced technology has brought about great revolution in our world, such as getting access to information almost in every corner of the world, travelling to places wherever you want to in a short time, communicating with others throughout the country just by putting some buttons on your phone, experts find the happiness exponent in our times actually declined. How this happened? Why we feel less happy when we are no longer bothered by food, clothes, travelling and housing and when our life became more convenient and more comfortable? I think we can figure them out from the following examples.

Admittedly, technology set us free from many onerous and time-consuming works. We do our laundry with the help of washing machine, we use microwave oven to cook our meals, and we could held a global meeting at any time through the Internet, however, at the end when you look back you would find that the time saved by these conveniences is completely devoted into more work by us and all of these did not generate any more leisure time. Just look at the people around you, I believe almost all of them went through this. My brother who is five years older than me, is a common sale manager in a commercial company. The increasing stress from peers’ competition and superior’s expectation make him keep fixating on his work, he told me even taking a little breathe will make himself feel guilty of wasting time. As a result, he has no time to play with his child, to communicate with his wife, or to visit to our parents. He was very dispirited because what he acquired from work are in fact estrangement from his child, squabble with his wife and the endless wait of our parents. We are isolated and trapped in our little world, even though we want to extricate ourselves from all these mess, the frigid reality that if you do not keep going, you will be easily eliminated still pulverizes our courage. We are not happy when we have already got so much that we are dreaming about 20 years ago.

What comes with our improving standards of life, not only is the beautiful things such as longevity but some we are not likely to acknowledge – the gradually diminishing in honest, candor and lenient. Our relationships of other people are not as close as before, what we care about is all about ourselves. The tragedy that when an old woman fell down at the street, no one was willing to help her is going on. None of us is likely to make further step to arouse the virtue in our deep hear despise of complaining about the indifferent.

In sum, I think it is really the time to introspect ourselves to regain our happiness instead of complaining.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-30 21:35:12 |只看该作者
同学,我们一组的,你有综合么?如果有,一会告知我一下哈,我怕我没看到,谢谢啦!
乔布斯:“记住你即将死去”。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-30 22:04:08 |只看该作者
今天没有时间写综合啦,谢谢你哦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-30 22:05:52 |只看该作者
lz写的好啊!
乔布斯:“记住你即将死去”。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-31 05:22:54 |只看该作者
8# liang0603
感谢阿呆的批评指正!一起努力哦!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-5-31 19:41:50 |只看该作者
5-31  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important characteristic for politics is to accept responsibility for mistake. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you ever think about what prompt the birth of politics that have already spread all around our world and made people increasingly interconnected and interdependent? In my opinion, we need politics, we need a leader, not only just because we are gregarious species requiring someone to lead us to resist the intrusion from outside, to achieve higher living standard or to maximize our benefit, but also because we are likely to find someone who is willing to assume the responsibility for mistakes and have the capacity of uniting us to overcome and fix them well. And I think the latter is the most important.

No one would doubt that our advanced technologies have rapidly developed at the high costs of the environment we depend on and limited natural sources for human subsistence. Now people are forced to reap what they have sowed. Who should take all these responsibility for water and air pollution, for almost exhaustive resources, or for gradually increasing temperature on our planet? There will be a hot debate. It seems that the oil leakage due to the mistakes made by transport companies, the increasing number of cars produced by manufactories, the toxic emission from chemical industries or the greed driving people to cut forest all actually have a share, however, I believe neither of them would like to take the liability to protect our environment at the expense of their own benefits and on the contrary what they will do might just reproach at each other. At this case, the important role played by politics would be obviously exhibited. Our governments, on the behalf of their people, take all the blame for what happened and adopt many effective measures to solve them. Cooperating with other countries to tackle the environmental issues, like the weather meeting held in Copenhagen, has already benefit us a lot; enacting some strict laws to restrict the behavior of individuals and companies, in terms of punishment for crimes of undermining environment and resources protection, seems to be quiet effective; encouraging people to buy environment-friendly products, such as electricity-saving lamp, electric automobile, solar water heater, to a certain extent, have helped conserve energy; advertising and publicizing the importance of environment protection on ecological balance and people's health have a invisible and formative influence on our awareness of environmental protection. We have to admit that what we have done are not enough to fixing all the problems, however, I believe we get closer.

In sum, at the first place, if the government did not step forward to take the whole responsibility for the mistakes we made, I think we will just keep looking for someone else to put the blame on for our own sake and never reach an agreement to solve the problems. Taking the responsibility, uniting the whole power, arousing the positivity and carrying them out, those are the purpose of politics.

今天写的很是不顺利,形散神也散了,一遇到政治方面的题就死机……希望能从大家的文章中得到启发吧

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

发表于 2012-6-1 15:04:30 |只看该作者
10# songlu87

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-3 15:23:50 |只看该作者
改晚了,不好意思
whether u believe u can or can't, u r right.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-3 18:05:15 |只看该作者
6-03 It is better to relax by a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise. Do you agree?

I do not agree with this statement because I think the preference for the way of relaxing partly depends on people’s occupation and it also differs from person to person according to their own interests and habits in daily life.

At the first place, let us talk about “relax”. What do you want to relax, your muscle or your mind? This is a quiet important question because different answer necessarily means different choice. It is well-known that the work in our society can be roughly divided into two categories: physical labor and mental labor. To the former, consider a construction worker as example, after one day onerous work- sweating under the burning sun, consuming several thousand calories, overspending almost all their strength in their body, it seems that it is not likely to be a better way to relax themselves by some physical exercise outdoor or in a gym. What they need might be a hot bath, a cup of coke and some popcorn, and the indispensable assuming comedy movie, leaning on the back of the sofa and enjoying the film to restore their vigor. Or a brief massage and an interesting book lead them into sweet dreams. On the contrary, to the latter, some people with sedentary work, such as so-called white or gold collar workers who often deal with considerable reading works and get some digestive disease like constipation, might be more willing to pour into the gym to perspire which not only is of great benefits to their health but help relieve their increasing mental stress from work, society and family and improve their mood.  Moreover, according to a research recently published in America, the boss who exercises 40 minutes one or two days a week also tends to be more friendly to his employees, it is really like killing two birds with one stone.

In the next place, many people might make the decision according to their interests and habits. To the people who would like to throw themselves into the ocean of books after work, travelling with the author’s narration throughout the world, laughing and sweeping with the characters in novels, experiencing the passion and aspiration deriving from the poem’s deep heart, all these help set their minds free, forget all the bothering and immerse into a relaxed world. At this case, I think no matter what career they have, the better way of relaxing will definitely be reading.

In sum, it is too hastily to make a single conclusion which is adequate for everyone, after all, the preference varies with different conditions.

前几天科里有事,没有跟进,从今天开始继续坚持~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-4 16:17:02 |只看该作者
6-04 Colleges or universities should offer more courses to prepare students for the future before they start working. Agree or disagree?

Colleges or universities days are the transitional period before the students step into the society, which is also an important preliminary to their career path. So what they acquired from their majors in colleges and what they will bring into the work place will have considerable influence on their whole life. I think it is quiet necessary for the colleges or universities to take some relative courses prepared for students’ career into consideration not only for improving their competitive strength in the enormous labor force but also for cultivating students’ capacity of dealing with the problems they might be confronted with in the nearer future.

At the first place, it is well known that the quality most valued by employers might be the working ability, such as the students’ capability to learn swiftly, to understand some innovative ideas insightfully and to apply them to solve immediate problems skillfully. So some certain courses designed to meet the demands for productive workers will benefit students a lot in their search for jobs. For instance, the statistic courses could help them discover the potential rules behind the surface of a intractable problem, the philosophy courses might provide them with methodology to delve into the essence, the courses referring to past cases could inspire them and the courses combined with social practice would give them the opportunity to verify whether their approaches to deal with the problems are effective. All these seem to be miniatures of their different working conditions which definitely will improve their working ability and even their working responsibility.

At the next place, some courses about society, psychology and interpersonal communication, in the long term, will also undoubtedly make students stand out in the crowd. What we learn from these courses is too many to enumerate. One the one hand, during the group interview, a confident and composed job seeker can always win the favor of employers who thinks these characteristics are indispensable for a competent and promising employee. On the other hand, being understandable to others decisions, being tolerant to others faults and being gratitude to everyone have ever helped them will make them more friendly and obtain appreciation from others which is propitious to their individual development such as promotion. Moreover, some courses can teach the students how to handle the increasing pressure from work, society and family which is important for their psychological state as well as their working productivity.

In sum, preparing some courses keeping in touch with the students’ future work will bring considerable benefit for getting an ideal job and for their career development.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-4 21:01:52 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily writing作文特训小组】作业贴--by songlu87 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册