寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-19 19:32:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
it is understood that small jiangxue grandfather has died,michael kors, the grandmother is also over 70 years old,air jordan, the family is really nothing to rely on, this time out to see a doctor,ralph lauren, li ying had to do to the daughter drop out of school. in september last year on a grade small jiangxue only leave the school with the mother in the hospital. ying said, in any case, the next semester must let the child go to school, learning things not delay. i is not a solution, and only then the child close at hand. "
mother to speak,polo ralph lauren pas cher, the little jiangxue obediently leaned against the bed,michael kors outlet, holding a cartoon clips to play to play,next to a seafood stall smashed several times, she said it was bought for her by the hospital nurses. asked her if she wanted to go home  she said: "first mother's illness optimistic, optimistic about the disease, our home life. we have no money, i beg the good-hearted people to save my mother, i can not be separated from the mother, do not want my mother and then hurt." yuehua jian, jiang xue the rim of the eye reddening,polo ralph lauren pas cher, but has not shed tears.
ying attending doctors panda fu said, in fact,tangzhao ping meng ming ming, the year before just to detect cervical cancer is surgery, but was li ying has not got enough money, to give up treatment. is late, the cancer cell proliferation to the surrounding tissue, the surgery does not make sense, can only rely on radiotherapy to relieve the patient's symptoms to prolong life,louboutin, cost,burberry, our hospital is the province to province, but radiation is a continuous treatment process,air jordan pas cher, in the middle without interruption, and also require a certain amount of economic support. "
■ daughter: want to go to school, want to go home life
?ying said, that morning, her last $ 1,000 to the hospital,ray ban, with only 200 yuan. given by the child's eating and drinking are nurses, according to despise the night the child just squeeze her to sleep in the bed. "i hope there are good people to help us nianglia, and now i still want to try treatment, to live day to day, the child is too young, i was worried about. wait for my day to die,ralph lauren pas cher, and then the children entrusted to reliable people . "
?■ doctor: her mother's condition is very bad
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: in fact [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发