寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-30 20:33:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Everyone has their own definition of friends. Some believe that friends are people we can have fun with, others argue that friends are people we can get help from. There is an old saying: a friend in need is a friend indeed. I totally acclaim this idea, friends are people who give advice when one is in trouble. Because they are people who can share happiness and sorrow with. They are certainly more significant than the friends you can have fun with. I will highlight two reasons below to illustrate my view.

To begin with, friends who we can get help from always appear when we encounter some difficulties. People feel lonely when we are in difficulties, true friends come to us at that time, even they offer no suggestions, at least, they accompany us, we feel less lonely. That makes us feel happier and more relax, thus we can solve problems easily and quickly. Comparing with the friends from whom we can get help from, people who can only have fun with are less important. When we have some troubles, they always avoid meeting us, we cannot get help from them, and they may even not care about us.

Furthermore, people who can help us can help us solving several problems by offering us various suggestions. Take myself for example, I was very weak in English speaking and cannot get some progresses. That made me very upset. At that time, Wang, my best friend, came to help me. She suggested me to practise by dictating. Following her advice, I got better in my later oral tests. My success owe to her. However, friends you can only play with are not capable of giving such suggestions, we cannot learn from them and have no progresses.

写不下去了。。。
跪求大神指导。。。谢谢!!!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-1
精华
帖子

备考先锋 AW小组活动奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart Virgo处女座 满1年在任版主 US-applicant

沙发