寄托币
注册时间
2012-10-5
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-2-15 17:12:39 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the ways that parents can help children be ready for adult life to ask them to do a part-time job. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I believe that children have a part-time job is a good way which can help them get ready for the adult life. Because they can be more independent, learn how to get well along with other people and try to think what is important to them and what they really want.

Children can be more independent by doing a part-time job. Study shows if people can earn money by themselves, they can be more independent. It will change the way they think. They will realize they should take responsibility for themselves and whether they success or not depend on how much they pay for it. This is a valuable quality to their whole life.

This is an important experience that will teach them how to get along with people. During this time, they will work with others. Some are easy-going , but seldom of them have a bad temper. If they want a good time here, they may try to be smart enough at this social relationship with their workmates. The most important is they can learn how to respect others and protect themselves. All about these are useful skills for them in the future.

They may try to think what is important to them and what is they really want. For example, during this time, they may work with a lot of different people. They could be looked down by some people richer than them. At this time, they start to think whether money is most important to them and their life and how they can be more valuable. Of course, it’s just the beginning about these questions. If they know what is they really want they are more easier adapting on adult life and have more chance to get it.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2013-2-15 21:47:12 |只看该作者
加油~欢迎加入写作小组!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-10-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2013-2-16 09:08:57 |只看该作者
2.15同主题作文
Do you agree or disagree: It is important to know about what is happening around the world, even if it doesn't affect your personal lifves.

World is bigger than what you can imagine. Some don’t like to know about the things that don’t affect their personal life, but I think to concern something what is happening around the world at any time is not only very interesting, but a good way to mix in your classmates .Additionally, its can give me a higher vision to look down on my real life which can always make the difficult things become easy.

To know about something around the world we live is very interesting. For example, through the television or the internet I can see different sceneries from other country. During the 2012 London Olympic Games, following the camera of the TV channel I can see not only the passionate competitions but I can learn about the special culture of England .Moreover, I can also see some landscapes such as Big Ben and Kensington Palace. All about these are just like a travel, I can only stay at home and feast my eyes on these beautiful sceneries. And this gradually became the part of my life.

Meanwhile, these can always be some good topics to talk about with my friends. For example, the event about who have dominion over the DiaoYu islands is a hot topic of ours. We always talk about it when we have lunch or on the way to go back to dormitory, and it can also be a best way to kill times. Furthermore, it not only can help me make friends with people, especially when we have a same opinion on it, but can help me avoid the embarrassed situation.

In addition, it gives a good sight to look down on the life around me so I can clear my mind and make my life better. In a case,  sometimes I could go into much more deep on my subject ,at this time , I need to adjust myself .To scan news around the world from the internet is a good way to get it .Meanwhile, when I am in trouble in my life, taking a break to learn something others which can always gives me a good vision to face the these knotty things ,And it offer a good way to get rid of anxiety and upset .From this , I can often realize how small the problem is by comparing with the event what is happening around the world .

In short, I like to learn things around the world, I know it’s important to me and also important to some other people.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-12-6
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2013-2-16 10:53:52 |只看该作者
改好了~ 在word方便一些,就给你放word里了
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2013-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-2-16 23:54:10 |只看该作者
改好啦!我猜楼主是高中生!:lol

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-10-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-2-17 00:03:11 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 roger_ 于 2013-2-17 00:06 编辑
leo_say 发表于 2013-2-16 23:54
改好啦!我猜楼主是高中生!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2013-2-17 00:36:48 |只看该作者
leo_say 发表于 2013-2-16 23:54
改好啦!我猜楼主是高中生!

明明大三了!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-10-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-2-18 20:22:18 |只看该作者
It is more important to choose friends who can make you fun than to choose friends who will give help
when you need them. Do you agree?

When it comes to choose friends, some are would rather make friends with people who will help them than funny persons, others hold the opponent opinion. In fact, i think, there is no question about which is more important, it just like a funny joke we friends talk about to kill times. If I must choose one I think I am willing to make one who is funny. Because it is the reason why we get along together. Meanwhile, making friends with these people can always lead a positive life and give you unlimited passion to innovate and explore.

Frist of all, working with funny persons can give you courage and energy to move forward. If you studied on  a shabby school, you know how exciting it is to go to a famous university like Harvard. There are modern, complete facilities, beautiful campus. You can picture a passionate life of you on there. A funny person have the same function which just like an unlimited power which leads you to explore and innovate not only on your work but at daily life.

Additionally, making friends with the funny one can give you positive thought about life especially when you are in trouble. Though the help-given people can give you a hand when you are in trouble but you may not always want to get along with them. Personally speaking, i think almost of them are doll because they are not persue a funny life style. Furthermore, fun are always a good friend who can help you when you are in trouble, so, in fact, you get two friends. As far as i know, fun is the best weapon to against the dilemma, it can show you a wider , more beautiful world that can open your mind and avoid digging.

Finally, making fun is the reason why we make friends as usual. Especially ,in my opinion, i will not make friends with others on purpose. And another people who can help you may not know how to keep your relationship fresh and positive.

In sum, both of them are meaningful for us but I prefer to choose the one who can make me fun .

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-2-18 21:40:37 |只看该作者
revised by a mao

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-11-25
精华
帖子

备考先锋

发表于 2013-2-19 11:59:32 |只看该作者
好了 多交流~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-2-20 20:36:12 |只看该作者
亲,你昨天占座没交作业哦~!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-10-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-3-17 19:17:33 |只看该作者

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's important for the governments to provide money to things that are beautiful and not just for things that are practical.

The qualify of our life has got a higher level due to the development of science and technology. Learning about this , some must say we should put our money as much as we can on these “real things”. I totally do not agree with this thought. Personally speaking, i think the beautiful thing and the practical thing are equally vital, that is, the government should provide money to both of them and not just for the “real things”. I will give my reasons below.

Firstly,put money on practical things are crucial. The development of science and technology bring convenient to our life, such as plane and train, they bring us across remote distance to another city ,even another country and this just spends little time. And it also brings safety to our life, for example, modern technology like x-ray can examine the situation of our body, and modern medicine can cure much more disease than before. Meanwhile, with the development of science and technology , writers own much more theme about modern life and future to write and ,above all, art can be expressed sufficiently, for instance ,in the past, silent movie and black-and-white movie are amusing to people in that age. You can imagine how afraid they are when the train running toward them. But now we own not only the multicolor movie but 3D movie. All about this can prove how important they are, and provide money to practical things are necessary.

However, it is not enough to provide money just for practical things ,even though, in the few hundred years, science has taken us farther in understanding the universe, than the religion, art or some else has in ten thousand. Because science can teach us more about what is outside, but not what is inside,and beautiful things can lead people to learn about ourselves and find home of heart, and those are some of the reasons which a lot of people got a religion. Beautiful thing such as story in the books can relieve stress in the real world and bring peace to your heart, after that, you can do your job better and harder.

Additionally, beautiful things lead us to imagine and to innovate and enrich our life. Such as science fiction and science movie like Spiderman , Superman and Harry Potter, all about them not only enrich our life but lead us to imagine boldly, and this is the source of innovation. Above all, bold imagination can cause dramatic and significant creation. For example, we want fly like bird, so we invent airplane and we want across the time and space , we usually do that on the science fiction, so we will try invent time machine. And Andersen’s Fairy Tales, which enrich our life when we were kids and it definitely left a seed of imagination in your heart. From these cases above, we can learn the importance of beautiful thing, so we should put money on it.

In sum ,to some degree,the relationship of them just like man and nature , you can not say which is more powerful,we should live in harmony with nature. Also beautiful thing and practical thing are important and we should put enough money on both of them to keep the balance and promote them and not just for things that are practical.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2013-3-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-3-17 22:34:03 |只看该作者
LZ写得好长!

使用道具 举报

声望