精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-10 17:20:39 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 zpc731 于 2014-1-10 17:29 编辑

题目:
Do you agree or disagree:

Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will do in the long term.

In this day and age, the career issue has been thrown into sharp relief. People are concerned whether the job they choose will have an ultimate influence on their career. Here comes a problem: should we try out more than one job before we decide to select one as our career? Some people argue that it is beneficial to do so while others, including me, hold an opposite opinion.

Admittedly, as an old saying goes, you should love the occupation you take, it is the dedication that we should spare into our work now that we choose it. There is no denying that an employee who works for a company for many years when he graduated from college enjoys great skills than anyone else. The decision he makes and his zeal for the job are exceptional. Therefore, it is not a bad choice to select a job and take it in a long run.

However, it is not the case in the reality. Nowadays the number of graduating university students boosts at a roar rate. Confronted with variegated occupational options, these college students have no clues to choose which job they should take because they have no experiences at all. Consequently, it is not hard to imagine why so many employees jump from this company to another just in a few months after they are hired. It seems certain to me that  young people will better understand which work they love when they take several different jobs.

In addition, trying various jobs plays an indispensable role in enlarging our social circle and obtaining more experience, which, to great extent, is overwhelmingly conducive to our future career. Take myself as an example. I used to work as a secretary in a public relations company after our graduation. At that time I had to deal with all kinds of businessmen all the time and I learned a lot management strategies from these entrepreneurs. Now I have my own business in another advertisement enterprise and I really appreciate the people and experience from my first job. Had I taken the work as a cornerstone, I would not have run my business so well.

All in all, despite the fact that young people can be more skillful and wise for their job if they try one job and choose it as their career, it is the work that we love and experience that should be taken into consideration. So I subscribe to the belief that young people should try different jobs before they decide one as their career.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 自知渣渣 求大神批改: 一月小范围鸡精 限时写作 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子