2019-2-23
精华
帖子

美国offer勋章

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-6-28 11:22:44 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
我在国内已经有一个硕士学位了,为什么还要去美国读一个?
我在中国的硕士学位是在职硕士,这个是很不正规的。只有学位证,没有毕业证,通常正常的硕士毕业是需要两个证书的。这种学校是兼职读的,平时不去上课,只有暑假,寒假抽出两个周去集中上课。老师的要求也不严格。我没有学到足够的知识。这种学位是不可以在求职市场上找到工作的,是有了稳定工作后的人,寻求职称或者职位提升用的。比如我们学校如果要进副教授,就需要一个硕士学位,当然不同的硕士学校对职称提升的作用也不一样,但是这是一个门槛。美国的教育硕士是职称评选中含金量最高的。我本身就是英语专业,去一个说英语的国家接受教育,对于我来说是最好的选择。
I already have a master's degree in China. Why do I go to the United States to study one?

My master's degree in China is an on-the-job master's degree, which is very informal. There are only degree certificates and no diploma certificates. Normally, two certificates are required for a normal master's degree. It is part-time study, we only went to study in summer vacation and winter vacation to take two weeks to concentrate on class. Teachers are not strict. I didn't learn enough knowledge. In addition, this degree is not acknowledged in the job market. It is for those who already have a stable job to seek a title or promotion. For example, if our school wants to be an associate professor, it needs a master's degree. Of course, different masters have different values, but this is a threshold. Master of Education in the United States is the most valuable and helpful in the professional advancement. I believe by pursue a master degree in US can far better count than the on-the-job degree.

另外如何翻译,我的三年工作经历对于我在美国的学习更有利,因为我已经知道中国教育存在的很多问题,这样就可以更加有的放矢,有目的的去学习。
my three-year working experience is more conducive to my study in the United States, because I already know many problems in Chinese education, so that I can study more targeted and purposeful.

如果大家好的表达词语,可以告诉我,多谢。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2015-2-11
精华
帖子

2015 US-applicant 美版2016offer达人 寄托16周年纪念勋章 在任资深版主

沙发
发表于 2019-7-2 11:04:04 |只看该作者
还是我之前给你的点评, too long and disorganized.

我在中国的硕士学位是在职硕士,这个是很不正规的。只有学位证,没有毕业证,通常正常的硕士毕业是需要两个证书的。这种学校是兼职读的,平时不去上课,只有暑假,寒假抽出两个周去集中上课。老师的要求也不严格。我没有学到足够的知识。这种学位是不可以在求职市场上找到工作的,是有了稳定工作后的人,寻求职称或者职位提升用的。比如我们学校如果要进副教授,就需要一个硕士学位,当然不同的硕士学校对职称提升的作用也不一样,但是这是一个门槛。

这一段也细节太长了, 其实讲的东西很简单:
以前的学位不够提升职称.

这个问题不是很好回答吗?
事实上, 我要去获得的美国学位和我已经有的硕士, 是同一个作用: 帮助我提升职称.
之前的硕士学位不是全日制, 不仅没有带来足够的知识能力提升, 而且在评职称的时候的 recognition 也不够.
美国学位就没有这个问题, 会让我把 peer 们比下去(举出海归混的好的例证)
I worked in education for 3 years already and I will be able to get more out of my study in US because I can understand what I learn in a more practical perspective. (这里准备几个例子, 防止 VO 细问)

不久说完了么.
你看你写的这些, 又乱又长.
而且我微信就已经提醒过你, 要用倒立金字塔的方式来叙述, 先说论点, 越重要的内容越先说, 不要绕来绕去最后才说重点.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-2-23
精华
帖子

美国offer勋章

板凳
发表于 2019-7-4 15:10:25 |只看该作者
gterlann 发表于 2019-7-2 11:04
还是我之前给你的点评, too long and disorganized.