精华
帖子

Capricorn摩羯座 荣誉版主 寄托兑换店纪念章

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-5-15 12:31:51 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Aippg.com

hi guys,
i have recently got my result of the ielts.i got 8.5 in acadamic reading with overall score of 7.5.i don`t know how i have missed one question!   don`t take it seriously.here r some points which u may find helpful:

1.the preparation time is important.i think u should devote atleast 15 days.study atleast 2-3 hrs. for the reading part.i have collected the previous editorial pages of a english newspaper and have read atleast 5 pages daily.this is a very good practice.u should not only try to read this speedily but also try to remember as much u can.

2.apart from solving the usual cambridge books i`ll recommend u `HOW TO PREPARE FOR IELTS` by british press.this book contain some really difficult peassages.try 1 pessage at a time.don`t panic if u get even half of the questions wrong for the first time.i was able to get only 8 out of the 14 first time.once u r able to solve around 10 out of 13/14 u r definitely through.

3.whenever u solve a practice paper always solve ur wrong ones first before switching to the next test.there r always some confusing questions especially the true/false ones.u must get the right answer by discussing with ur friends or tutor.u`ll c the difference even after ur first discussion.

if u need any further help plz let me know.best of luck to u all for ur exam.

karan
未来太远,明天太近
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-9-5
精华
帖子

Sagittarius射手座 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2005-5-15 17:43:29 |只看该作者
"always solve ur wrong ones first before switching to the next test."同意!
高手说话都很简洁,偶果然不是那个级别的:)
我们的目标是:快乐英语!
我们的口号是:不求最好,但求最精!
我们的期望是:让批评来得更猛烈些吧!

友情提醒:1.转载请注明出处.谢谢!   2.新手请看置顶帖

点击进入寄托雅思版

使用道具 举报

RE: 阅读8.5分经验 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票