声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-2-18 12:01:35 |只看该作者
Issue175:
"It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."  18:51-20:07
提纲:
1.        个人和集体各有其好处;
2.        首先,3.        个人能从各个方面发现不同4.        的见解;
5.        其次,6.        个人更能调节出适合自己的工作时间,7.        以便更好的做出贡献;
8.        但是,9.        有在很多事情的处理上是单个人无法比拟的;
10.        所以,11.        个人和集体都很重要。

According to the speaker, although the details of innovation may be worked out by the team, the true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual who is the impetus for that.  Although I agree that the opinion of the individual play a vital role, at least in some extent, the innovation by the team is as indispensable as, if no matter than, that of the individuals. So as far as I am concerned, not only do we focus on the development of the innovation, but we should also pay enough attention on the innovation which is worked out by a team. Only though the balanced way can the pace of the whole society and the technology can be propelled at his maximum speed.

For the first place, as the speaker said above, it is the individual who can develop the ideas of the innovation from varied prospects. As the head of my university, Peter Ben, said: (and I paraphrase) "When we hold a meeting to discuss whether one proposal is reasonable for the development of our university of the next year, I probably absorb the thoughts from all the aspects. Since I know, the more people, no matter who they are, where they are or what they have, the more impetus and the deeper perception I will get!" He just does as what he said, and the situation of our university points out his guidance is totally correct, because our university has been one of the most authoritied one in our country. So undoubtly speaking, the individual does great effect to the development of the innovation.

For the second place, the individual can adjust his or her pace as suitable as possible in order to finish the innovation when he has the impetus, in other words, the individual would not have to get catch up with the pace of the team, if he or she had to cooperated with others in a team, he have to work no matter how tired or sleepy he or she is or extremely eager to have a holiday, even have little inspiration. How can the individual do the best in the team? Take Edison for example, in his whole life, no one no how many inventions he had invented precisely, but one thing is certain, that is if we did not have the inventions he had invented, we can not have today's world, even we did not have light at night at all! From what has said above, it is the individual who is impetus for innovation.

Admittedly, we can not overlook the significance of the teamwork. Form the river of the history, almost no individual can finish the enterprise which is related to the development of the society, for the more important the issue is, the more difficulty to finish it. Take one of the greatest innovations-pyramid of the world for example, although some of the critics who can not explain the origin reasonably  argues that it comes from the outer space, I believe that it is the people, almost all the elicits in the old Egyptians, who worked out joining a group.  Furthermore, without the teamwork of the Egypt, even a small part of the pyramid can not be found. That is the magic of the team.

In sum, the individual and only the individual can make innovations by the enterprise and the unique perception, which propels the pace of the development greatly, on the other hand, the details have to be worked out by a team, and only though the balanced way can we have a much brighter future!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-3-24 14:21:32 |只看该作者

帮忙改改啊 谢谢了(持续迷茫中)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币