寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-28 21:29:25 |只看该作者
交作业了。大家一定要指点啊,拍得越狠越好!
:)

15. Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer. l*? i'?¬

There has been a focus on how to be a good neighbor and what a good neighbor is.  To my mind a good neighbor’s exciting is the first important reason for deciding where I should live.  There are several qualifications to be a good neighbor in my eyes below.
   In my opinion, a good neighbor must have regular living habits, such as getting up and going to bed early, because I can not imagine that my neighbor used to enjoying disco music or watching television loudly in the midnight.
   Besides, a kind-hearted and generous neighbor is also the person I welcome.  As we know, in today’s modern times our family are becoming smaller and smaller, especially among the youngest.  Everyone have the chance to come across more or less urgent accidents which need other people’s help. At that moment, a warm-hearted neighbor having moral sensibility and good personality is very helpful to us. In that case I can rely on my right neighbor to take my child or parents to the nearest hospital when I am abroad.
  In addition, it would be better that my neighbor is a good talker. Thus we can communicate easily and have a nice everyday between us. For instance, we will have so many topics in our usual lives on both interesting things and discount shopping news that we do not feel lonely on the way to shopping malls or other journeys. Of course if have chances, I hope my neighbor is a handsome or a beautiful lady. I am sure that this character of them will be a lovely scenery in my everyday life.
   Finally, the last necessary character in my opinion to be a good neighbor is having a high-educational background. I always respect the professors in universities or the researchers in some institutions. Because I and my family can learn more acknowledges and some other things from him or her, if he or she is taking a trustee professor position in a university. And we can have more same interests on reading books, in that I am a bookworm as well.
   To put it in a nutshell, the qualities of a good neighbor for me is kind-hearted, freehanded, royalty, and having a high degree in any academics.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-4-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-28 22:23:51 |只看该作者
占位

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-11-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-28 22:55:38 |只看该作者
15. Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In modern society, neighbors are more important than our relatives in the respect that we are in contact with them more closely. We would be in a cheerful state of mind if we could have good neighbors. I am convinced that the very important characteristics of a good neighbor are honesty, intelligence, and a sense of humor.

Honesty implies truthfulness, fairness in dealing with others, and refusal to engage in fraud, deceit, or dissembling. First of all, honesty can create confidence in each other. Moreover, honesty is a basic quality of a good human being. Thirdly, honesty is the base of communicating in social life. In addition, honest people are worth trusting, for the reason that they live up to their promises and take honesty as their cardinal principle.

Intelligence means good ability to learn and understand for people. Samuel Johnson used to say, “Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful” These neighbors with intelligence and knowledge work and live by using their minds and are interested in activities which include thinking and understanding rather than feeling and doing. If I get confused about something around, these, who are of wisdom and experience gained from their intelligence, are always available to help me to clarify it. I am sure that I would benefit a great deal from these considerable and understanding people.

With the continued rise social pressures in modern society more relaxation will be needed for human beings. I am definitely gain benefit from a neighbor with a sense of humor. Firstly, a humorous person is easy to access. In that case, we are able to talk together freely and no need to restrain our true feeling about sensitive issues. Secondly, a humorous person is more likely to exchange ideas with others. They are more open and easy to get along with. Thirdly, a humorous person is helpful in alleviating stress between people. I used to have a vehement argument with my wife when my neighbor stepped in. He looked at us seriously and said, “Love is blind,” Both of us looked at him puzzled. Then he said, “however, marriage is an eye-opener” Three of us were laughing simultaneously. It is wonderful having a neighbor with a sense of humor.

There goes an old saying, “Close neighbors mean more than distant relatives,” I do not doubt that it will stand me in good stead with a neighbor with the characteristics of honesty, intelligence, and a sense of humor. A good neighbor can be a good friend. He or she can make all the difference in the world to my life, which will set in motion of a virtuous cycle.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-29 00:27:46 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-4-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-29 10:42:52 |只看该作者
晚到一步,不过照样先占位再说.

终于写好,欢迎互拍
:handshake:handshake

https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthre ... e%3D1#pid1768505164

[ 本帖最后由 midiyang 于 2006-4-29 23:27 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-9-12
精华
帖子

Aquarius水瓶座 荣誉版主 挑战ETS奖章 US Advisor Golden Apple

发表于 2006-4-29 21:12:07 |只看该作者
大家请把作文发在外面,这里留下连接就好
加油啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-1-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-29 21:36:18 |只看该作者
8.16 BJ
we fight

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-4-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-29 22:43:37 |只看该作者

我也来交卷了,请众位高人指点!!!

第一期Topic 19 公路与公共交通哪个应获得优先资助?
As the prompt development of societies, people in their daily lives can get satisfactions in different degrees both in the substances and spirits. Nevertheless, both in the roads and highways we use daily and are called the vas of country often occur numerous and different kinds of traffic crisis frequently, and have already brought deep influence in many areas of countries and residents. In order to, reducing the loss of the country and keeping the right order of the society, I think the government should choose to invest the transpiration infrastructure of the country first.

It is an undoubted fact that the increasing demands of private cars is going up day by day, and it is unavoidable to lead to a variety of traffic problems, such as traffic jams , air pollution etc. It seems that the mounting price of irreproducible petrol could not stop peoples’ desire of buying private cars. Compared to that, bus may be a better traffic tool for reducing those of above mentioned problems. Because bus can contain more people once than a car, and save some unnecessary consumption of petrol, expenditure of upkeep in cars and relatively reduce more pollution while they idle in the traffic jams.

In the same time, there are also lots of traffic accidents happen around us everyday and we often can get much different information of them through varieties of mass media. However, it is known that the rights of life health is a precedence in sharing all the human beings’ rights, and there are still existing some really haemic facts we can not believe and accept. So those of many unbelievable casualties and shocking by the sight scenes should be paid more and more attention by every one of us, not only just injured people and their relatives, especially some relative persons who work for performing the transportation infrastructure of cities or countries in government. During a long time, so many traffic accidents not only bring sadness and bad deeply memories to us, also make an uncountable loss both in personal and national belongings.

From all above discussed, so I still unshakably point out that the traffic transportation infrastructure of the country should be chosen to invest by the government first and imperatively.

不好意思,版主,我是新手,真的不太会使用如何用超链接把文章发上去。请谅解!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-4-30 07:31:18 |只看该作者

作业交晚了...

https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

TOPIC 15, 5t要是碰上列举题就认命了......