寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-20 10:56:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
As high school students have just graduated and become  freshmen of universities, accommodation is one of the important personal affairs that everyone have to deal with, for they can choose to live in university dormitories or apartments in the community. At present, whether to live in university dormitories has been a hectic debate among numerous people, among which most opinions seem reasonable. As far as I concerned, both living in university dormitories and apartments have their own benefits, and I choose to experience both of them since I can live in university dormitories for the first two or three years and spend the rest of my campus life in apartments outside my university. There are many reasons why I hold confidence on my point of view, and I will explore a few primary ones here.
The first reason why I choose to spend the first few years for students living in dormitory with classmates is that it will help them to get involved in the campus life and get along with roommates. Before the study in university, the students always live at home with parents and have not experienced living in the dormitories with other people. Although they may go into raptures as the mere mention the coming new lives in campus, the first few months’ lives in university are actually not pleasant experiences for most freshmen. Therefore, spending the tough time with roommates will be easier to get used to the new campus lives.
Besides, living in the dormitories is helpful for the study of the students. The environment of dormitories is friendly and understanding, since it consists of students who have same interests and goals. For instance, if one failed to understand his lecture, he can ask roommates for help. Furthermore, students can find that it is easier to find topics to chat or conduct activities together for they have so much in common. In such a case, with no outside distractions, it will help the students get focused on their study.
After students spend most time in university, it is time to let them experience some differing lives outside university. Because they have to prepare for the coming graduation, after which they may eventually hunt for jobs in the society. Finding an apartment, dealing with leases and the landlord’s regulations, cooking meals, and planning budgets are all good preparations for life after graduation. This kind of independence helps senior students to grow into adulthoods.
In conclusion, both living in dormitories and apartments have their advantages. It is a good choice for most students to combine three years on-campus life with one year off-campus life together.

[ 本帖最后由 leadensky 于 2007-8-20 11:42 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-20 22:07:22 |只看该作者
As high school students have just graduated and become freshmen of universities, accommodation is one of the important personal affairs that everyone have to deal with, for they can choose to live in university dormitories or apartments in the community. At present, whether to live in university dormitories has been a hectic debate among numerous people, among which most opinions seem reasonable. As far as I concerned, both living in university dormitories and apartments have their own benefits, and I choose to experience both of them since I can live in university dormitories for the first two or three years and spend the rest of my campus life in apartments outside my university. There are many reasons why I hold confidence on my point of view, and I will explore a few primary ones here. 第一段说得很具体,但是模版的感觉很明显(我也不知道组长有没有用模版,但是我感觉是用了),也有些重复。其实组长整段文章字数很多,所以我觉得没有必要再首段费这么多时间,当然如果组长时间富余这样写也挺好的。

The first reason why I choose to spend the first few years for students living in dormitory with classmates is that it will help them to get involved in the campus life and get along with roommates. Before the study in university, the students always live at home with parents and have not experienced living in the dormitories with other people. Although they may go into raptures as the mere mention the coming new lives in campus, the first few months’ lives in university are actually not pleasant experiences for most freshmen. Therefore, spending the tough time with roommates will be easier to get used to the new campus lives. 个人感觉,这段没有很好的说明为什么“住在宿舍中可以使学生更好的适应大学生活”,如果能说一些“同学们能互相帮助渡过难关”或者“离开家以后,有舍友的陪伴,不会觉得特别孤单”这样的话,会更清楚些。

Besides, living in the dormitories is helpful for the study of the students. The environment of dormitories is friendly and understanding, since it consists of students who have same interests and goals. For instance, if one failed to understand his lecture, he can ask roommates for help. Furthermore, students can find that it is easier to find topics to chat or conduct activities together for they have so much in common. In such a case, with no outside distractions, it will help the students get focused on their study.

After students spend most time in university, it is time to let them to experience some differing (various) lives outside university. Because they have to prepare for the coming graduation, after which they may eventually hunt for jobs in the society. Finding an apartment, dealing with leases and the landlord’s regulations, cooking meals, and planning budgets are all good preparations for life after graduation. This kind of independence helps senior students to grow into adulthoods.

In conclusion, both living in dormitories and apartments have their advantages. It is a good choice for most students to combine three years on-campus life with one year off-campus life together.

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T小组第18次作业---leadensky [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
CRACK 9T小组第18次作业---leadensky