寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-25 21:38:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you think it is good to use cell phones in the public transportation ?

People would have varied views about whether cell phones may be used in the public transportation depending on their standpoints. As far as what I care for, I hold that it is not good to use cell phones in the public transportation. My arguments are as follows.

It is possible that the cell phones used in the public transportation will have a bad effect in the transportation safety. According to recent study of scientists, the signals of cell phones may disturb the electronic equipment in the transportation vehicles so that the equipment will lose its function and consequently cause an accident. This is very dangerous. For example, on a bus which carry about fifty people and is running toward its destination, if a passenger is using his/her cell phone, it is probable that the signal from the cell phone will disturb the electronic equipment in the bus so as to lead an accident, and may cause severe crash so that some people will be injured, even killed. Some measurements should be adopted to prevent such accidents.

The cell phones used in the public transportation will disturb, even annoy others. When people are riding on a bus, if someone else is using cell phones in the bus, it would affect other passengers' mood or influence others' rest. This is a bad effect. When someone is speaking aloud about his private affairs in the cell phone, while others are compelled to listen to this, it is indeed a torture. This behavior should be prohibited in the public transportation.

Admittedly, personal freedom should be protected. However, this kind of freedom should exist on the premise that it do not harm the public security and do not infringe others' legal rights. Hence, I think that cell phones should not be used in the public transportation.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-30
精华
帖子

美版2016offer达人 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 2016 US-applicant

沙发
发表于 2008-11-26 01:18:51 |只看该作者
People would have varied views about whether cell phones may be used in the public transportation depending on their standpoints (和varied views重复). As far as what I care for (语气比较暴躁,会显得不专业,用一般的As far as I'm concerned即可), I hold that it is not good to use cell phones in the public transportation. My arguments are as follows.

It is possible that the cell phones used in the public transportation will have a bad effect in on the transportation safety. According to recent studies of scientists, the signals of cell phones may disturb the electronic equipments in the transportation vehicles so that the equipments will lose its their functionalities and consequently cause an accidents. This is very dangerous. For example, on a bus which carries about fifty people and is running moving towards its destination, if a passenger is using his/her cell phone, it is probable that the signal from the cell phone will disturb the electronic equipments in the bus so as to lead to an accident, and may cause a severe crash so that some people will be injured, even killed.(Okay, 我们都知道飞机上使用手机会扰乱导航信号,但是在公共汽车上什么时候听说过手机扰乱信号呢?你说来说去就是电子仪器,到底公共汽车上有什么样的电子仪器会被手机影响呢?公共汽车难道和私家车有很大区别么?如果私家车里能用手机为什么公共汽车上不能用手机呢?As far as I'm concerned, I haven't heard of any bus crashes due to use of cell phones.) Some measurements should be adopted to prevent such accidents.(This is uncalled for. 你的论点是公共交通上不该使用手机,该不该管制怎么管制在公共交通上使用手机 不在讨论范围之内)

The cell phones used in the public transportation will also disturb, even annoy others. When people are riding on a bus, if someone else is using a cell phones in the bus, it would affect other passengers' moods or influence disturb others' rests. This is a bad effect. When someone is speaking aloud about his private affairs into the a cell phone, while others are compelled to listen to this it and, it is indeed a torture. This behavior should be prohibited in the public transportation. (Again, this is not directly related to the point. 你的论点是一个道德问题,所以不需要一直提行政方面的应该不应该)

Admittedly, personal freedom should be protected. However, this kind of freedom should exist on the premise that it does not harm the public security and does not infringe others' legal rights. Hence, I think that cell phones should not be used in the public transportation.

总结:

1. 请注意单复数。

2. 最后一段里提到的public security和others' legal rights - 这几个字从来没有在文章别的地方出现过。的确你的两个论点就是这两个要点,但是你需要把它们很明确地作为论点直接说出来,而不是让读者读到最后一段才发现你有新鲜的名词结果他们还要猜你之前的哪个论点是现在的哪个论点。It's perfectly okay to repeat your points (with the exact words you used) in the last paragraph, so voice out your points clearly early in the essay.
已有 1 人评分寄托币 收起 理由
阿泰 + 2 没有掌握T作文写作的格式

总评分: 寄托币 + 2   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

RE: 作文,请牛人狠拍 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华