注册时间
2007-8-31
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-28 21:29:46 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 滴滴雨儿 于 2009-2-28 22:12 编辑

It is usually hard for one to decide which job he or she would like to do in his or her rest of life, especially for young people. Their shortage of life experience make them more easily being confused when facing job choices. Therefore, in my point of view, it is essencial for young people to try many jobs before they make their final decisions.

To begin with, many young people are somewhat hot-headed when searching for a job. They may take it only because it is well-paid or there's happenly an open position. When they work longer, they may find out that these jobs don't fit them because of many reasons, say high pressure, less leisure time, or they don't like it at all. I find it pathetic when one doing a job he or she doesn't like it. At this time, the best choice is to change a job. Experience makes one wiser. If people never try, they may not know which is their own cup of tea.

Moreover, take a wide variety of jobs widen young people's horizens and offer them great oppotunities to learn widely and comprehensivily.Take myself for instance, I once served as a personal tutor for a nineth grade boy who was rather clever but poor-performanced in his study. I spend time chatting with him and getting closer to his heart and finally he could listen to me to focus on his study instead of computer games. I gained a lot through this experience such as communication skills and patience. Then I tried to serve as a waitress in a restaurant and a office lady in a small advertiment company. All of these part time jobs offer me precious experience and let me know that I would like to be a teacher in the long term because I enjoy help children finding their ways and I believe I can do it better next time.

To conclude, it is helpful for young people to take many jobs before they choose what they like to do in the long term.

超时了8分钟,唉。。。
本来还有个转折的第三点,没有来得及写,给删了换成结尾句了。。欢迎拍砖!
What if everything happens out of control?
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-3-1 18:18:00 |只看该作者
1# 滴滴雨儿

It is usually hard for one to decide which job he or she would like to do in his or her rest of life (个人感觉这样说好像生命所剩无几的感觉……可以考虑改成entire life, especially for young people. Their shortage of life experience make them more easily being confused when facing job choices. Therefore, in my point of view, it is essencial essentialfor young people to try many jobs before they make their final decisions.

To begin with, many young people are somewhat hot-headed when searching for a job. They may take it only because it is well-paid or there's happenly (coincidently) an open position. When they work longer, they may find out that these jobs don't fit them because of many reasons, say high pressure, less leisure time, or they don't like it at all. I find it pathetic when one doing a job he or she doesn't like it. At this time, the best choice is to change a job. Experience makes one wiser. If people never try, they may not know which is their own cup of tea (读起来怪怪的,是不是应该是which their own cup of tea is).

Moreover, take a wide variety of jobs widen young people's
horizens (horizons) and offer them great oppotunities (opportunities) to learn widely and comprehensivily (comprehensively). Take myself for instance, I once served as a personal tutor for a nineth (ninth) grade boy who was rather clever but poor-performanced in his study. I spend time chatting with him and getting closer to his heart and finally he could listen to me to focus on his study instead of computer games. I gained a lot through this experience such as communication skills and patience. Then I tried to serve as a waitress in a restaurant and a office lady in a small advertiment (advertisement)
company. All of these part time jobs offer me precious experience and let me know that I would like to be a teacher in the long term because I enjoy help children finding their ways and I believe I can do it better next time.

To conclude, it is helpful for young people to take many jobs before they choose what they like to do in the long term.

拼写错误较多,下次上交前可以放在word中自改一下,共勉

使用道具 举报

RE: 【09年1月-4月】TOEFL作文互改小组-之【TWE作文】02.28号作业 by 滴滴雨儿 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子