注册时间
2008-3-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-5-3 00:21:06 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 lingyao1 于 2009-5-3 15:07 编辑

When famous people such as actors, athletesand rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we shouldpay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples todevelop your essay.

Should people listen opinions from famous person who such as actor, athletes and rock stars? Different people hold different ideas. In accordance with my experience, I strongly agree with that paying attention to famous people’s opinions that very effectible and fatal,and there are tow main reasons as follow;

First of all, one person achieved accomplishment,not only because of the his/her fortunate, but also contributed to he/she was specific in own areas, at the same time, the enough experiences and professional knowledge supporting them to telling public his/her opinion and advice. These opinions are always very "expensive" on many people who will or being in some trouble and confusionin in the life or working. For instance, the Bill Gates, founder and leader of the Microsoft company, he is a famous enterprise in computer areas. I was always paid attention to listen his every address in my university and according his suggestion to handle my troubles which confronted in studying and working. However, the most of important, these opinions are value to me whenever.

On the other hand, there is a chance to study more knowledge from famous person and broaden own horizon in the new areas. As a student, I must keep on studying from anybody. Many excellent educators said that everyone was a teacher for everyone. Therefore, common person could increase and compliment his/her diversity knowledge and experiences from famous people’s suggestion. For example, I always view me as a perfect programmer in my computer science courses, and never met any problems when programming in the test. But, I corrected numerous errors and broaden new eyes after listeningMr. Bill’s address which named the crystal of human and technology. All in all, I realized that the famous people could offer me unlimited knowledge and helping by their well opinions.

Nevertheless, there have other people hold opposite ideas that don’t pay attention to listen suggestion from famous people. Because famous people can not be a lustrous example for public. They always made a mistake and gave bad influence on children. But, as my view of this thinking, I have oppositely statement that it would be also a new helping and suggestion for common person that even if these famous people made a mistake and told a bad opinion. Such these fault as a new style of opinion that should be paid attention to listen or learned to public. Therefore, other people would avoid to these mistakes.

In conclusion, pay attention to listen opinion from famous people is valuable for everyone.

有的没的
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-5-4 12:56:59 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 yjh6scxh 于 2009-5-4 13:24 编辑

Should people listen opinions from famous person who(删掉who) such as actor, athletes and rock stars? Different people hold different ideas. In accordance with my experience, I strongly agree with that paying attention to famous people’s opinions that very effectible(effective?) and fatal(vital?),and there are tow(two?) main reasons as follow(follows?);( C; p- T8 Y& c* K
# }% l. ]; C( \0 z6 r- x2 v
      First of all, one person achieved accomplishment,not only because of the(删掉the) his/her fortunate(fortune), but also contributed(attributed) to he/she was specific(special) in own areas. At the same time, the enough experiences and professional knowledge supports them to tell the public his/her opinion and advice. These opinions are always very "expensive" on many people who will or being in some trouble and confusionin in the life or working. For instance, the(删掉the吧) Bill Gates,  the founder and leader of the Microsoft company, he(删掉he) is a famous enterprise(是不是想说企业家?entrepreneur) in computer areas. I was(删掉was) always paid attention to listening his every address in my university and according to his suggestion to handle my troubles which confronted in studying and working. However, the most of important(?不通吧), these opinions are value to me whenever.2 r; Y9 o$ M1 y$ Y3 U

On the other hand, there is a chance to study more knowledge from famous person and broaden own horizons in the new areas. As a student, I must keep on studying from anybody(everybody). Many excellent educators have said that everyone is a teacher for everyone. Therefore, a common person could increase and compliment(supplement) his/her diversity of knowledge and experiences from famous people’s suggestion. For example, I always view me as a perfect programmer in my computer science courses, and has never met any problems when programming in the test. But, I corrected numerous errors and broaden new eyes after listeningMr. Gates' address which named the crystal of human and technology. All in all, I realized that the famous people could offer me unlimited knowledge and help by their well opinions.
      Nevertheless, there have been other people holding opposite ideas that we don’t pay attention to listening suggestion from famous people. Because famous people can not be a lustrous example for the public. They always made a mistake and gave bad influence on children. But, as my view of this thinking, I have oppositely stated that it would be also a new helping and suggestion for a common person that even if these famous people made a mistake and told a bad opinion. Such these fault as a new style of opinion that should be paid attention to listen or learned to public. Therefore, other people would avoid to(删掉,avoid是v.t.) these mistakes.9 q, C% O$ s/ l

In conclusion, paying attention to listening opinions from famous people is valuable for everyone. 6 V6 j3 U, S6

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-3-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-5-4 22:38:10 |只看该作者
2# yjh6scxh
鞠躬~ 十分感谢
有的没的