注册时间
2008-3-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-5-15 21:49:59 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
159. What is the change that should be remembered about the twentieth
century? (The twentieth century saw great change. In your opinion, what is one change that should be
remembered about the twentieth century? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.)

In this era of rapid social change leading to life increasing complexity and displacement, it is contribute to there are many changes in the twentieth century. If you ask me which change is the greatest? From my view, I believe that living of people is the biggest change in the twentieth century.

According to history record of beginning of the twentieth century, the average of living of people is only forty-five years old. It is far from present average of living---seventy-nine years old. It is not hard to say that without advanced medical technology and condition that can not have enough ability to treat person who have series sick. My grandfather usually told his child life to me, that at the beginning of the twentieth century, several people have to give up treat when they got a cold. Due to there are not any efficient medicine or methods to let patients recover; got a cold means you will be died. Oppositely, with development of medical technology, many sicknesses were treated such as tooth ache, cancer, flu and so on. The living of people has great progress from middle of century to now.

On the other hand, the stability of politics and economy also impact on the living of people. No one could deny that numerous people were dead while the World War. The war can destroy anything including life of person. In addition, there is another event also gives living a huge influence---economy depression. In the Great Depression of U.S., all of workers were lost their job and home, and the intensive stresses led their healthy badly, and can not afford the cost of medicine at all. Meanwhile, the intensive stresses pushed public crazy; the crime rates achieved high scale, for instance, highjack, murder and thievery. Therefore, a lot of people lost their life. Nevertheless, in the modern society, the peace of environment and the stability of economy make our life more comfortable and relax, living of people is longer naturally.

It is no exaggeration to image that if we still live in the society which fill of war, depression and badly medical condition, our life are not prevented and broaden. Thus, the living of people is the great of change in the twentieth century, because without enough living of people, he/she can not do anything in the future.

谢谢,欢迎板砖!鞠躬~
有的没的
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-5-17 21:20:55 |只看该作者
In this era of rapid social change leading to life increasing(incresing life) complexity and displacement, it is contribute to(没看懂) there are many changes in the twentieth century. If you ask me which change is the greatest? From my view, I believe that living of people is the biggest change in the twentieth century.% E, T% R+ x- R% Z
- {6 m& h/ G7 @5 h0 e

According to history record of beginning of the twentieth century, the average of living of people (expectation of life) is only forty-five years old. It is far from present average of living---seventy-nine years old. It is not hard to say that without advanced medical technology and condition that can not have enough ability to treat person who have series sick( serious disease,sick是形容词). My grandfather usually told his child life to me, that at the beginning of the twentieth century, several people have(had) to give up treat when they got a cold. Due to there are(were) not any efficient medicine or methods to let patients recover; got a cold means you will be died. Oppositely, with development of medical technology, many sicknesses were treated such as tooth ache, cancer, flu and so on. The living of people has great progress from middle of century to now.

On the other hand, the stability of politics and economy also impact on the living of people. No one could deny that numerous people were dead while the World War. The war can destroy anything including life of person. In addition, there is another event also gives living a huge influence---economy depression. In the Great Depression of U.S., all of workers were (were去掉)lost their job and home, and the intensive stresses led their healthy badly, and can not afford the cost of medicine at all. Meanwhile, the intensive stresses pushed public crazy; the crime rates achieved high scale, for instance, highjack, murder and thievery. Therefore, a lot of people lost their life. Nevertheless, in the modern society, the peace of environment and the stability of economy make our life more comfortable and relax, living of people is longer naturally.

G' R# t# B5 o' z) U
It is no exaggeration to image that if we still live in the society which fill of war, depression and badly medical condition, our life are not(won't be,用虚拟) prevented and broaden. Thus, the living of people is the great of change in the twentieth century, because without enough living of people, he/she can not do anything in the future.9 a' W. e) A5 v

整体很好,就局部忘记在叙述过去的事情时要改变时态:)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-3-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-5-17 21:43:44 |只看该作者
2# wangxinfei
你说的对,时态是我的问题,我要好好补补。谢谢!