精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-7 17:22:51 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 lsr91 于 2009-6-8 09:04 编辑

第十四次作业
本周六(66日)2200前交

01/1/07: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most people often let others make decisions for them rather than make decisions by themselves. Use
. r- e4 a+ X) q$ k( L
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

My answer:

Because of the large numbers of people, my homeland government, limit people born children with a hard policy. So all of parents could only have one baby. At the same time, the competitions between students at school are getting harder and harder. As a member of them, sometimes we don’t need any help from anybody else, in the contrary, we always work on our own. So I don’t think it is a good idea that we should let anybody else makes decisions for ourselves.

Most of children are the only one in their own family, they should make decisions by themselves. So there is no one can know him/her better than himself/herself. For example, when a student wants to go college, he/she should choose which subject he/she wants in. This cannot be settled by anybody else, due to nobody else can know he/she better than himself/herself on what kind of knowledge he/she likes.

Most of children are becoming more and more self-concerned or selfish. As the only child in their families, parents need to grow them without any reservation. And usually we will lose a kind of characteristics called sympathy. They wouldn’t help anybody else especially on what they are competing. For instance, in my country, this kind of things is common, if one students cannot solve a problem about math, and when he/she go to ask someone else, usually he/she could not get the answer not for the one he/she ask cannot solve, only as that student would not tell him. That’s a weird idea, the “answer” student thinks if I tell him/her, he/she would pass on me surpass me on math. As a exaggeration, that’s “To see someone in mortal danger without lifting a finger to save him.”(见死不救)

Most of children realized that himself/herself is the only person he/she could rely on, parents could not help in some cases. So they are becoming more and more self-relied. I think that’s different from self-concerned, and better than former. Because this idea can develop children’s abilities so they can settle problems on their own fast and efficient. In a home-stay problem, children can wash clothes by themselves instead of bothering their parents. There’s a Chinese old said that can express this:”Everything you can do, I can do better.”

We can decide by ourselves because we can do whatever we want, we should decide by ourselves because we should do whatever we want, we must decide by ourselves because we must do whatever we want.

记录我的T作文历程 http://blog.sina.com.cn/shurui91
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-3-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-6-9 21:22:09 |只看该作者
1# lsr91

Because of the large numbers of people, my homeland government插入语不对啊!, limit people born children with a hard policy.(The large number of people were limited that how many children they would like to born by our government’s policy. ) So all of parents could only have one baby. At the same time, the competitions between students at school are getting harder and harder. As a member of them, sometimes we don’t need any help from anybody else, in the contrary, we always work on our own. So I don’t think it is a good idea that we should let anybody else makes decisions for ourselves. 开头的论据太牵强了,我限制你生孩子,和你是否让我去替你做决定限制生孩子完全不在一个层面上,所以显得结论句搭不上边。你可以说比如我让我父母来给我选老婆,但是他们最后给出的结果,都让我失望又失败之类的例子阐述。

Most of children are the only one in their own两个去掉其中一个family, they should make decisions by themselves. So there is no one can know him/her better than himself/herself. For example, when a student wants to go(enter) college, he/she should choose which subject he/she wants to in. This cannot be settled by anybody else, due to nobody else can know he/she better than himself/herself on what kind of knowledge he/she likes. 我直译一下你这段:大多数孩子是唯一的在自己的家庭中,他们必须自己做决定。所以没有人比他们更了解他们自己。(从第一句怎么能推出第二句啊)举个例子,当一个学生决定进入大学,选择自己想学到专业。这是不能被任何人适合的,由于没人比他她更了解自己。(你自己读合理吗,然后这段按照托福要求应该有一个小结论照应你的论点。)

Most of children are becoming more and more self-concerned or selfish. As the only child in their families, parents need to grow them without any reservation. And usually we will lose a kind of characteristics called sympathy. They wouldn’t help anybody else especially on what they are competing. For instance, in my country, this kind of things is common, if one students cannot solve a problem about math, and when he/she go to ask someone else, usually he/she could not get the answer not for the one he/she ask cannot solve, only as that student would not tell him. That’s a weird idea, the “answer” student thinks if I tell him/her, he/she would pass on me surpass me on math. As a exaggeration, that’s “To see someone in mortal danger without lifting a finger to save him.”(见死不救)

Most of children realized that himself/herself is the only person he/she could rely on, parents could not help in some cases. So they are becoming more and more self-relied. I think that’s different from self-concerned, and better than former. Because this idea can develop children’s abilities so they can settle problems on their own fast and efficient. In a home-stay problem, children can wash clothes by themselves instead of bothering their parents. There’s a Chinese old said that can express this:”Everything you can do, I can do better.”

We can decide by ourselves because we can do whatever we want, we should decide by ourselves because we should do whatever we want, we must decide by ourselves because we must do whatever we want.

我不知道你读我的作文有什么意见和想法,我觉得这样写我不是很赞同。
首先,这篇文章的字数已经超过450字了,我不认为这是在30分钟内用模考软件一次性写完的。而且由于字数太多,思路完全飘飞了,每句之间没有衔接,也没有和你的论据很好的联系起来。这使得原本就语法和句型错误过多的特点更大了。

亲爱的童鞋,我知道我的作文也不是很好,但是我希望通过每次练习让自己在25分钟内将作文发挥到自己的最好实力——简洁、清楚、明了。我刚来寄托的时候作文比这相当差,差的连小学生都不如。然后我是背诵简单的托福范文,然后GRE范文到现在来这里参加小组联系才是这个破水平,我底子薄,还要走很多路要走。

有的没的

使用道具 举报

RE: [6.7月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 lsr 第14次作业] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子